(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

happy,

oh, we hv our usual monthly bday celebration gathering.. so jan'10 & feb'10 will not only for mummies but babies too!! wooooOHoOoo~

mibebe,

u can purchase sea salt from medical hall or i think NTUC shld hv.. its like fine salt. don't worry, the box will state "SEA SALT"..

happy,

Neo garden is good but quite ex. however, w the quality, the pricing is ok. u wun be disappointed w the food. we normally hv it for our family function. we eat till sianz.. haha..

think everyone is bz.. nobody's having chat nowadays... dun worry, we shall be catching up soon!!!

Hi DBaby,

Sorry I am late had transfer to yr acct.

To Account POSB Savings
150-28006-0 Dbaby
Amount S$15.00
Transaction Reference 2545366691

LemonT,

Nice to hear that, because I find it pricey too, before I dive in to order for many pax, was thinking to try out and find out the answer for myself first and must be convinced haha
happy.gif
I trust your taste hehe, but I also hope to be able to taste it beforehand then I will know what dishes taste better! wahhahahahahaha, this mummy so greedy... :p

Now i move back to forum to chat! no more msn!!! boooooohooooooo
sad.gif

mudpie,
btw, can you advise which flavor taste better? is the moist choc nice and is the cake too sweet? I am thinking to request for the cake to be less sweet haha

happy
it's abt 1kg can serve 20+ pax. just a small slice for everyone will do. guests will be pretty full after the buffet.

agree with lemont. wont go wrong with neo graden. i've ordered them many times. even their halal one is as good. they have promo for 1st bday party.

my gal in jan too.

WOW 1kg and it cost $130, faint! hahahaha, but i think its worth it for the nice nice design, but i think xavier will not go WOW because he is too small to know whats gg on... haha

heard many rave reviews on irenelee, but heard her response time is horribly slow!

wow, seems like neo garden got lots of royal supporters, my family does not support neo garden as they find them too pricey, so i havent got any chance to try their food yet
sad.gif

Trish: U are right, pacifier is definitely his motivation to crawl. Ermm... provided Han has recovered lor. He is still having his cough which was from last Thurs. On and off... today seeing PD again.
sad.gif

Haha... i would rather spend more on the buffet food itself than the cake.
Normally when it comes to cake, my family members will stay too full to eat liao lah... blah blah blah. :p

hello mummies, wow great to koe tat everyone so excited about sat gathering..

wana ask if our babies need go for any check-up or jab when they are 1yr old??

any mummies introduce egg yolk in baby diet already??

wat kind of banana do you feed baby? i bought those small bananas n quite few occasions my gal spit out n vomit..strange!!

happy
someone has booked aimummy for tat day actually. glad that she still can take in my order. so probably ade is the one. keke

gerly
i just intro yolk to my gal last weekend. added into her porridge.

hi gerly,
me too... hapi, looking forward to sat gathering... u cuming? cos i nvr see ur name in the list...

Egg Yolk
I give to BB occassionally, when i steam eggs etc.. Not really considered introduce to her meals yet..

Mudpie
Hw do u add the egg yolk? cooked egg yolk? hw abt the white?

for Feb BTB turned Jan babies, we hv... mine, happy's, princessdella's, mudpie's, sheepish's...

happy,
u can try CJS - http://www.cjscatering.com.sg/..
my friend have been using them for her ROM, wedding.. basically all her function.. price reasonable + food not bad.. her #2 just turned month old last saturday.. she ordered 70pax at $8per pax only!!! i've been eating CJS for all her functions & i personally like it. when u hv the quantity, u can bargain for prices at any caterer.. i wanted to use CJS too but my hb's customer is in catering line, so u know la, got to entertain :p.. i've not try b4 so not introducing to u, but u can try CJS..

Dbaby,
egg yolk have to be cooked not steam, then u mashed the yolk & mix in porridge. as in like hard-boiled egg. egg white can only be given when baby after 1YO.

mudpie,
when r u celebrating chloe's bdae?

by the way mummies, anyone wants to buy fisher price stride to ride walker? i have one in box..
this is the pic..

3232501.jpg

please PM me if interested..
dun wan to spam the thread..

hi dbaby, sorry for the delay. I have transferred $15 to your account.
Trx reference: 2545871293

Thanks for your help and see u mummies on Sat
happy.gif

hi mummies, wonder if i'm the most KS but i have already booked my boy's 1st yr party venue... heee, next gg to try the cake...i looking forward to it !!! heee
happy.gif

hello mummies..

LemonT...
Me me...my baby also Jan baby.
I think PeachMomo's too.
Our babies are borned one day apart.
Both got same name somemore...hahah

Re: Friendly games durng gathering
haha....think mine will win the "Thumbsucker" competition if there is one.
and the if the toy is newspaper, think he might chong after it.
really depend on his mood on that day...hahah...
looking forward to seeing his reaction when interacting/seeing peers of same age.

happy:
no wonder din see u online on msn lah
happy.gif

CJS my sil tried it before. She said nice. I'd also tried once on NeoGarden before. Quite nice. But hb complaining it is not as nice as Mum's Kitchen. hahaha! My mum's getting NeoGarden for my sister's customary tea ceremony next Sat.
happy.gif

olively:
my bb just tore up mil's chinese evening newspaper tonite. bb likes newspaper alot too! And my mil din even get a chance to read it yet. Just now mil has to paste each strip of newspaper one by one to read the entire news passage. :p *opps!*

gerly26:
my bb also spit out her banana these days. so I gave her to whole the entire banana. she will then attempt to 'munch' on it (have to watch her while she is doing so lah). otherwise she wont take banana. :p headache. she is a fussy little one.
my mum gave egg yolk in porridge. bb took 3 teaspoonful then reject the rest liao.

ginn:
hey no worries! I'm actually expecting that you cant make it too when you told me earlier this week. Now rainy season so takes time to recover.

DJmama:
yeap had reclarified with dbaby via msn liao ... sorry abt that. snowluplup's grandma had taken for the worst yesterday and hence we are abit shorthanded earlier.

LeMonT:
yeap had sent joannelim msn before ur post but no reply. maybe msg bounced or something. will check with her again on the BP part.

NOV Gathering
==========================================
Venue: Function Room in a Condo in Sengkang. *PM Lonerunner/dbaby if you still do not have the address!
Time : 11am - 3.30pm
Date : Nov 14, 2009 (Sat)
Payment Collection: <font color="0000ff">Please contact dbaby directly if you have not transferred yet.</font>

BP BOOTHS (11.00am - 03.00pm)
---------------------------------
1) My Accessories Page Selling Hair Accessories, Pillow &amp; Bolster Case (Pre-order)
2) Joannelim BB &amp; Children Hair Accessories
3) My Little Stylos Customized t-shirts and rompers
4) My Cutie Kingdom Children clothes, socks, shoes
5) The Regi Store Mummies' accessories
6) Big Belly Mama

FRIENDLY GAMES
------------------------
For babies:
1) The Longest Standing Baby
2) The Fastest Crawler
3) The Fastest Toy-Snatcher
4) The Fastest Diaper Changing Contest
5) Most Stylo Baby

*The above games are planned to keep our little ones occupied &amp; let them have some fun. Feel free to let your little ones join in the fun if they are ready. If not, do join us in cheering the babies on!

To help us in our estimation on the timing for Games 1 to 4, mummies keen to let their darlings participate in these 4 games, please PM us. =)

For mums:
6) Most Chic mum

* Who says mummies after having their children are a brunch of hags? Come dressed up and have some fun!

We would like to thank all BP participants and www.bigbellymama.com for their kind sponsorship of prizes for the games.

All are welcome!

Looking forward to see everyone this Saturday!

morning mummies...

Heya Lone... no worries... it's tough organising a gathering our scale, as it is... bound to have some lapses in communications here and there...
happy.gif

Rem to take a lot of pictures of all of you having fun ok!

Lonerunner,
Yah lor... so lonely at work now
sad.gif

LemonT,
She quoted me $220 for a 1.2kg cake (2tier) leh.... am thinking if I should go ahead now... scared 1.2kg not enough to cater to my guests and hor.... very ex leh, but very very nice outlook
sad.gif

hi,

any mummies that is going for this sat gathering needs Promil Gold or NAN HA 2 formula?

Pls let me know if you want the formula.

Dbaby
the cooked the egg the same way as lemont. will only give egg white after one.

ade
i'm celebrating on the 23rd jan. what abt you?

saro
you arent KS lah. i've booked the venue &amp; cake. keke. i'm the KS one.

Happy, no msn liao ah...miss you lo...

Hey $220 for 1.2kg cake is quite ex leh...the quote is from aimummy?

Saro, wah...tat is Kiasu indeed, haha so fast confirm venue already...

spice
must be kiasu leh. haha. i booked chalet. i was only 2 days late &amp; the units that i wanted are all gone. =(

someone also booked aimummy ahead of me. i guess she takes my order cos i ordered b4.

mudpie...wah...the chalet must be so popular, so early no more slots...oh i see...so she give priority to return customers.

Saro...lucky you...haha...

spice,

ya lor, miss u guys too
sad.gif
so lonely at work leh.... i want my msn back booohooooo
sad.gif

yes, the quote is from aimummy, ex hor! u book your cake from where?

wah all damn kiasu leh lol.... venue and cake book liao, me still in the stage of cake shopping, but venue most likely will be function room of my parent's place or mil place... most of u go for chalet ah? nice!
happy.gif

mudpie,

i asked aimummy for disc, she say best price liao leh... then hor, i scared 1.2kg not enough leh.. how? haha, why she quote u $130 for 1kg cake, mine so ex
sad.gif

happy, i am taking my cousin's condo function room too, hopefully can managed to book the room. They only open for booking 1 mth in advance.

Back