(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

just need to rant a little... sigh, xavier is down with bad flu, the mucus kept flowing down as he sneezes, so upset... he just recovered from his flu 2 weeks ago!
sad.gif

hello mummies, so lucky aimummy not avail to do my bb birthday cake bsianz got to find alternative..any suggestion try gladcake also cant coz my gal birthday party fall just after cny...

hello lonerunner thks for info, will try on yolk n banana again, btw r u still pumping milk..? my supply getting lesser think might not reach 1yr dried up soon...

thanks all, i also hope he recover soon
sad.gif

mudpie, but one more tier is like double your price... hmmm abit too much hor? haha =P Now i am checking out pine garden, i like their lychee martini cake, but heard service sucks and most of the time, cake is not made to expectations...

lonerunner, i tried, imo.im & ebuddy & meebo, all block
sad.gif
any other recommendations?

Lonerunner & Dbaby,
i might be able to join the gathering for a while cos my trip postpone to sat afternoon. Will not be having lunch though.. Will TT the $$ to Dbaby..

Can i know what time will the games start? I wan my baby to join..

wow, see that some of u are planning for your babies' first year old birthday! tot i am kiasu! same here! haha.

violet is jan baby too, and i will be celebrating on 16th jan. but will do it at home most prob to save $$$. hee. cause my home got toys, and those bringing kids can come and play too.

see u all at gathering.

happy
i've tried pine garden. ordered their 2-tier cake, lychee martini & strawberry. yup, their service sucks. they missed out a alphabet. luckily they fixed it quick.

oh dear mudpie, then i dare not order from them already.... how is their cake outlook compared to aimummy?
also, i read some reviews saying their big cake versus cake slices over the counter taste diff, is it true?

Wa..so many planning and booked venue and cake for 1st birthday liao. We still don't know if we shld hold a "big/small scale" one..
Have been to 2 first birthday parties recently, BIG scale one, chalet, nice deco, lotsa pple. But u don't really get to mingle with most of the invited guests, which is quite a pity. and I see my friends were really busy and tired after the whole thing...

hello mummies, long time no chat. I just came back from seoul over the weekend and back to office yesterday. I am so super exhausted. My boy had diarrhea the following day I was back. and now seems a bit constipated...haiz.

wah I see so many of you so kiasu, I never even thought of planning for my boy 1st bday. anyway my hb is the type who doesnt like crowd so we will just have our usual celebration with my family, my sis got 3 kids so hopefully that will be noisy enough.

see you all on Sat!

hello mummies, long time no chat. I just came back from seoul over the weekend and back to office yesterday. I am so super exhausted. My boy had diarrhea the following day I was back. and now seems a bit constipated...haiz.

wah I see so many of you so kiasu, I never even thought of planning for my boy 1st bday. anyway my hb is the type who doesnt like crowd so we will just have our usual celebration with my family, my sis got 3 kids so hopefully that will be noisy enough.

see you all on Sat!

aiyo .. luckily I am taking a day off tomorrow. Else cannot tong already. So tired!

1 day more to our gathering!

AG:
hope that bb's better already!

Hey Ladies,

I am back,wa it have been a long time i have chance to really sit down and read the blog. Now that i am in US,life just get more busier...hehe....

So what have i miss so far? I saw some gathering plus some planning 1yr old bday??

Nov09 Gathering:
Any one living near Bukit Panjang can longbang 1 mummy and her maid?

happy:
aiyo the maid is so bad.
you got read abt the news where the gramber dad killed his 2 kids, set fire to his hse, then jump off the flat?
terrible .... how could any parents do that??

LiLi:
hey hows life so far in US? Can manage? Winter time now?
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Just to confirm and broadcast the listing for lunches provided tml.

<font color="119911">No. of adult for Lunch
Blueb 2
Dbaby 1
Lonerunner 1
GraceChua 1
Popkorn SY 1
webtobe06 1
steph 2
Catmomo 1
mudpie 1
Butterkiss 1
BBYANG 1
sheepish 1
Popipi 2
Olively 2
kkf 1
babyOx 1
ag_gal 1
Saroqueenie 1
Olivia 2
</font>
Pls let me knw if I haf gotten anyone's order wrongly. Tks..

butter,
jus hope everyone haf a great time..
By the way, hope the mummies taking part in the games wil be on time. Games starting around 1145am, and come early as the BP stalls starts at 11am.. =)

i'm also planning my bb birthday next year and i'm looking into some caterers...anybody here tried iss catering? is their food good? serving?

NOV Gathering
==========================================
Venue: Function Room in a Condo in Sengkang.
<font color="0000ff">*PM Lonerunner/dbaby/blueb if you still do not have the address! </font>
Time : 11am - 3.30pm
Date : Nov 14, 2009 (Sat) - YES, IT's TOMORROW!!

BP BOOTHS (11.00am - 03.00pm)
---------------------------------
1) My Accessories Page - Selling Hair Accessories, Pillow &amp; Bolster Case (Pre-order)
2) Joannelim - BB &amp; Children Hair Accessories
3) My Little Stylos - Customized t-shirts and rompers
4) My Cutie Kingdom - Children clothes, socks, shoes
5) The Regi Store - Mummies' accessories
6) Big Belly Mama - Baby Kneez product, walker
7) Chicbabes - Combi purchases

FRIENDLY GAMES
------------------------
For babies:
1) The Longest Standing Baby
2) The Fastest Crawler
3) The Fastest Toy-Snatcher
4) The Fastest Diaper Changing Contest
5) Most Stylo Baby

*The above games are planned to keep our little ones occupied &amp; let them have some fun. Feel free to let your little ones join in the fun if they are ready. If not, do join us in cheering the babies on!

To help us in our estimation on the timing for Games 1 to 4, mummies keen to let their darlings participate in these 4 games, please PM us. =)

For mums:
6) Most Chic mum

* Who says mummies after having their children are a brunch of hags? Come dressed up and have some fun!

We would like to thank all BP participants for their kind sponsorship of prizes for the games.

All are welcome!

Looking forward to see everyone tomorrow!

PS: There are many 1st timers to the gathering! So dun be shy!
happy.gif
Just hang around, and get to know everyone here at the party!

oh mibebe
i am also 1 kiasu mum... i haf booked a chalet for my gal's first bday... cake will buy frm Anderson, ice cream cake.. my family loves it!! nw is confirmin on the buffet which i haf yet to order.. anyone gt good deals, for abt 30-35pax at less than $10, with FOC delivery charge.. hahah =)
if not, likely go back to Neo Garden.. =) usually use tt for our family occassion or bdays!!

ag-gal,
tts scary.. detergent into their food.. u better monitor closely.. sometimes, i feel some maids are a bit pyscho.. cld be partly cos they missed hm etc.. take care!!

dbaby:
we will probably just have it in the function room of our condo...was thinking of neo's, iss or fourseasons. how much is the andersons ice cream cake? i love their icecream but haven't tried their cakes yet! :D

i am also planning a 2nd birthday party in the philippines for our relatives there. it'll be a double celebration for my gal and double stress for me!

mibebe,
i think its less than $100 for 1kg, cant really rem.. but i knw its $50+ for a 0.5kg.. Their cakes are nice, same as the ice cream.. not too sweet and milky, very yummy!!

Four seasons - i tried their mini buffet before, find tt recent standard like drop.
Neo - portion is big, certain dishes are nice. dun order international, not as nice as asian..
iss - nvr try before

dbaby:
can they customize their cakes? do they have a website i can look into? i looove their ice cream coz as u said...not too sweet =)

neo - what dishes do u recommend?

mibebe
u jus search under anderson.. but they dun haf the pics of the ice cream cakes designs... i called before and they say to go down to outlets to see designs and flavour.. =)

sorry, me suai ku a bit, function room got toilet one...? haha. else if urgent needs to use toilet how cause 4 hours wor? i borrow ur house's toilet hor. haha. else i ask my friend must standby her toilet for me....haha. she is staying penthouse, i think. :p

kkf... There is toilet at the swimming pool, whch is v near function room..
happy.gif

I will be giving the names of all mummies attendg the bash to the guardhouse so tat they will let u in. C ya tmr!
happy.gif

mibebe:
NeoGarden's Thai Pineapple Rice, Mini Chocolate Eclair, Breaded Fish Fillet are nice
happy.gif

See all mummies tmw! Hope that my girl will behave too! We'll be there 10am+ to wash the floor and arrange the tables!

mibebe,

Im gonna hav my girl's bday party in shakey's. Its a kid's party n they take care of everything like deco, games, prizes, gift bags for every guest, mascot, food n cake.hassle free n no need to clear up after. Maybe u can consider that.

Hi hi, counting down to the no. of hours to go! I am a bit shy one hor, and my ang moh not soo good (cause too used to speaking chinese language as thats my rice bowl). Must tolerate with me ah. :ppppp

And lastly, really grateful to the organisers for ur efforts!

kkf:
dun worry. I'm also speaking in mandrain most of the time! in office n at home! Non mandrain speaking collegues all understand me, so shld be fine lah. hahahaha!

see u later!!
happy.gif

Hey really thanks for the efforts in making the gathering such a wonderful event. thanks a lot.
happy.gif
Not easy to organise. Nice meeting all the mummies and babies here. but no chance to talk to all...

Anyway, I manage to take photos of Dbaby's gal and this handsome boy! sorry, my memory not that good, and I was pretty confused with the so many mummies and babies there. :p

Do email me so that i can send these photos to u.
happy.gif
thanks!!!

3243666.jpg
3243667.jpg
3243668.jpg

gathering organisers:
yah, many thanks for organising such a successful event! enjoyed myself wif so many babies to play wif and so many mummies to tok to!

kkf/olivey:
yah, tat's a handsome boy rite! i "chop" bb j for my gal's bf oreidi... hahaha!

hello mummies
thanks mummies for the great party.

Sheepish,
No lah, this is not my baby. hahah
this means u got another boyfriend choice for ur baby gal.

cheers!

upset didnt manage to attend today's gathering.

i bet u all have enjoyed yourself. anyway hopefully can join u all the next round.

kkf
aiya we knew each other for so long, but never get to meet up.. sad sad.

Back