(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

suika: this happened to me too..i am being "protected". i have a roof over my head...i also same same la....can FB, MSN, snake..lunch long long..
but i wonder is that what i want? i dont wanna rot anymore...
aiya, i very soft hearted one la...my colleagues had been nice...

mercs, suika: actually u can look at it another way, when u are on a job for long long time, it means u are already v familiar with your work and envt so u have a lot of extra time and energy to do other things... but the danger is u may not be keeping up with what's happening outside lor... i also 10 years liao but I don't get to nua leh...

mercs: mi diff from u....i wana rot here if they allows...heehee pay ok leave ok job lagi ok....i waiting for my hb to strive n succeed n i can retire b my ambitious 'tai tai'...with my 买菜车

mercs: no no no...no 3rd one liao...I hope I can find one that suits lor...moreover I only want to work in town area. I hope with my 2½ - 3yrs admin/secretarial experience I can land into a more challenging job.

mgteo: can la...u still young..sure can find one. what is the reason that u wanna work in town area?
after in shenton way for 11 yrs...i tot of working nearer home leh...LOL

mercs: work in town not so boring mah...I cannot imagine myself working in industrial area which I've tried many many years ago before I joined SQ is damn boring lor...at least in town can go walk walk during lunch time to relieve stress or boredom. So when are you starting your new job?

mgteo: 1 hour only leh...go where walk leh..erm...i walk for 11 yrs liao...wahahaha..
i be starting my new job on 1st apr...but now i still have 22 days of AL to clear and my current job want me to clear the leave wor...but then i got so much stuff need to handover...

mgteo: working in town very expensive wor...everything there not cheap n so much temptation to shop shop shop.... heehee

suika: not really la...i seldom buy clothes here one...cos i scared clash...eat here also got cheap food...$2.50 also have

mercs: I can imagine how much stuff you need to handover man... 22AL how to clear in 3 weeks? Can you trade in your AL for money?

Can go raffles xchange, arcade walk walk rather than no where else to go right if it's in industrial area. It can be quite depressing if it's just work, lunch time canteen and then back to work again. Eee..I cannot imagine myself doing that!

suika: places like raffles place, shenton & tanjong pagar still ok lah...orchard will be expensive. I don't mind just window shop as long as no coop up in an office space.

mgteo: ya...now the thing is the management dont wanna pay for my AL leh...but i got so much things need to handover...
if they dont want to pay me, today is my last day lor...

mgteo: last time i work at TP most of us rather stay in n eat...but we do take train dwn to bugis to shop instead lah....heehee

mercs: if they no pay u then u juz clear lor

mercs: forget about your AL lor...you just clear your stuff and then leave lor...

suika: me too, I also buy back and eat. I hate the crowd outside + it's hot. Wa...you damn good ah...still can take train down to shop! No wonder you say alot of temptations...haa...
happy.gif
I only do it once in a while lah...haa...I usually do my shopping after work.

mgteo: bugis there stuffs cheaper mah...so go there walk walk then buy some snacks back to ofc eat lor....like that becomes like 2hrs lunch liao but they ok coz so long we inside ofc they no bother....heehee after work it's rushing hm time so seldom go shopping at that time even till now

suika: wa..so shiok! For me, abit restricted here if boss around. If I need to shop during office hrs, I will use my 1hr lunch to shop and then ta bao back to eat. I wish I could spend 2hrs!

mercs: huh ? your mgmt dun want to pay for your AL ? do they know u have 22 days to clear ? wah, if they pay u, 22 days is like a 1 month bonus leh...

mgteo: i also can take 2hrs lunch leh...kekeke

ann: yes they know i have 22 days to clear...ppl want to stay and handover stuff also cannot..LOL

mgteo: my coy oso like that 1....die die cannot encash....that time i was forced to clear my leave earlier then date (2 whole weeks) where i planned to take later part for HM but was rejected n my boss refuses to let me go ask HR to encash but cannot so in the end i had to clear 2mths before date to stay home to ROT n 'pa game' that's how K was formed.....heehee

suika: so it is also a blessing in disguise! Ya I know alot of companies do not encash. So now I know, if die die will leave the company then clear leave first.

Need 5 More Parents to Take a Quick Survey - help a grad student

This is the last time I will bug you about my survey.
happy.gif
I need to have 5 more surveys completed by March 12 to be able to do my study. If you haven't taken it already, could you please take 5 minutes to respond? I really appreciate your help! The study is to learn more about couple's relationship as they take on the role of parenthood.

The following people are invited to take the 5-minute survey:
* Have you had your first (and only) child in the past six months to 24 months?
* Do you live with the co-parent?
* Is it the first child for both partners?

To start the survey, please click the link below or copy and paste it into your Internet browser.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=odvEJo1BPt_2bCF3hlE7BK7g_3d_3d

Regards,
Robyn Maley
University of St. Thomas
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

yeah...finally found a way to settle my leave and also can hand over my stuff. i will change the date of my resignation...and at the same time can have some days leave too...
i be on leave for the whole week next week...

willting: faster do up the resume la..

wonder any mummies can share how much you have paid for your bb's hospitalisation and cash rider? oso from which insurer. thanks.

mgteo: K supposed to b made in japan 1 ley...but now turns out to be made in spore...haiz but nvm at least not made in china (ekeke....juz joking no offence 1)

mercs: on leave whole wk? so shiok!! so wads the plans?

Saw this from another thread. Anyone went?

Mattel Toy Moving out Sale at No. 1 Lok Yang

Start 4th to 28th March from 11am to 5pm
Brand includes Fisherprice, Barbie, Hotwheel and many more

Hi

Wanna to earn extra income need abt 30 mummies with babies age fr 6mths to 36mths to do a survey for 2 hrs

Interested pls call mdm Lum - 62874715

hello mummies, thread v quiet hor ...

looking forward to this Sun swimming at Dazed's place... so far 4 mummies, anyone else ? it's at Jurong West, Floravale.

suika, if you going taka fair, can help me see if pigeon got the free cleaning service for the steriliser?

ann, so far is me, you, suika and maybe jolene. janjan just sms me she can't make it.

can I check any mummies ever change from standard neck teat to wide neck teat ? Can baby adjust comfortably to the new sized teat ?

If anyone goes to the Taka fair. Can help me to see if the Avent pacifier for 6-18months is available? I don't want the blue&white design.

ann01: i ever change brand milk bottle nia...kyler gave me a "wanna kill me" look lor..LOL

mgteo: i going on sat with my sis (she pregnant)...if no one help u see...i check for u on sat ok (if i remember k, my memory sucks)

is there any 50% discount for exchange pigeon bottles huh???

Back