(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

ni: ok i see you on sunday...let me have the address okie...msg me ok..
must bring socks huh...both parents can go in?
me 400g can use more than a month ah...so got to transfer to airtight container..
same with me lor, when i think of the milk powder, i heartpain man...

Mercs: think shld be able to bring both parents in, but my dear virtual hb is acting up again loh, so doubt he will be going lah haha..

Piyo: wow, 400grams 3-4 days. That must be siong. $$$ factor is part of the reason that kept me going for breastfeeding sia! :p

ni: tube? i dare not even dare to wear spag lor...now oni t-shirt or polo-t
how come now nid to sup Kyan w FM? thought u've kept lots of BM?

FM shiong lor....Kevan now fully on FM liao n he drinks like 2tins 900gm per mth based on calculation....(I FINALLY GRADUATED FROM MOO MOO AS OF 1st SEPT!!! YEAH!!!) hahaha

suika: no more engorged liao huh....
sometimes i also feel like stopping, but really sayang the BM and also heartpain my pocket...so i continue...
so many mummies graduated from bf le...

i went to see a sinseh to treat my foot, painful. Then went to tampines mall to buy zytec for my son. Later got to pack the store room for the new maid to sleep in it. Sian, i hate to pack storeroom.

ni, i went to check out the shop in TM. The quality of their pettiskirt is not very good although from far it looks nice. And not cheap, one small small skirt is $59. Having a gal really spend a lot of money. Actually best is have 2 gals like fluffy, then at least the clothes and stuff can be inherited by the younger one.

cherry,
i heard my name.... whahahah i totally agree.... can pass down.... or even share!!! #2 can wear #1 clothes liao... omg...

shann,
i thot u oversea?

blessedmum;hehe my boy also.I also dl the vidoe in the facebook.so happy and shock when i see that.
happy.gif

fluffy, your #2 is big hor? will #1 lend #2 her stuff? My son dun like to share with meimei.
mummies, need some advice

My son's teacher commented that there is a lot of room for improvement in his spoken mandarin. His mandarin has a very strong english accent, how do i change that?

How do u clean the grout (the gap between the tiles)? My maid said the dirt cannot come off and just left it as it is. Anything that i can use to scrub off the dirt?

cherryale: not making new ones yet coz no time. but got some stock still. u wanna see? my friend is buying all from me soon. she planning to sell at the BP

mercs: heehee no more liao....i've kept the pumps n bottles...cleared everything to store...heehee

cherryale: the dirt on the grout there? heehee like mi last time sit on the flr use a toothbrush n clean every line....hahaha

Mummies lamenting about cost of FM. Imagine, I have 2 on full FM... & from very early age lol... too bad, me no milk to offer them... but no la, I dun document the cost...

I was so shocked when my SIL told me she kept the receipts & documented every cost from her 1st preg (even gynae visits, preg test kits!). So she could tell me how much it costed her when her son had to take soy milk, etc! OMG...

I think we never expect to 'recoup' cost from kids la... like my mum always says, ren yang wo, wo yang ren lol... that's the cycle of life... hahaha...

mercs: i am still bf-ing too, thou supply not as great as yours. but 1ml also good lah. will perserve till 1 yr old!

shann: gng for holiday??? shiok!

cherry: oh! luckily mine is boy, but then, i also spent a lot on him. for the amount spend on clothes on gers, i will spend on his toys loh, so still the same lah.. haha... hows ur foot???

cherryale: i used mr muscle mould spray then leave on, then scrub leh....but mr muscle is very ex lor...but its good for bathroom use...
yr foot still havent recover? quite long le..

ni: i realize these few days never eat enough, then supply went down...must eat and drink lots...
shann/ni: u all accompany me huh...on the journey to one year bf...

Mercs: You've fantastic supply. Should carry on... dun give up hor...

Cherryale: Stains... my neighbour & I have been exchanging pointers recently (cos ours white flooring)... here's the result from my 'reserach':

My neighbour recommended 7th Generation, Multi-purpose cleaner. She claims it worked wonders. Her maid just spray on, wipe with dry cloth then mop floor as usual. Neighbour claimed very clean after that. But did not work for me. Yes stains came off, but not that effortless like she described.

Then I experimented with cif. Dab on cloth & rub on stains. All come off eventually, but must make sure no residue left... so need to mop clean.

Then I found an even more effective method. I got the melamine sponge from Diaso. Soak with water, then rub on stains. Everything comes off with comparatively more ease than the previous 2 methods. No chemicals, just that sponge & water.

Even the kids can do it! Just bear with the mess from the water if kids did it. #1 & #2 were bz cleaning the floor yesterday. But we had to mop up the excess water after they had their fun...

I'm going to get more melamine sponges & get maid to clean up in time for SIL's wedding at my place... hee hee... now 2 of the tiles looks sparkling white compared to the others... hee hee..

emq: wad 7th generation cleaner? wad sponge? sounds like wonders.....mi so kuku still using old toothbrush ....haizzz

emq: oh ya...the sponge...i dont use daiso one...there is another brand which i bought in CK...lagi best...just wet it and rub on any stains...it works well with grease stains also..

mercs: haha. yes i will perserve till 1 year old. hopefully can lah. u noe i so kuku loh. today i bring pump never bring bottle. but i need to let the milk out mah, if nt super engorged by the time i get home, so i pump into a drinking cup leh, and pour away the milk, cos the cup not sterile mah.. haha... so sayang wor...

ni: aiyo...very sayang leh...usually i will put a few empty milkbags in the office...coz i know i damn forgetful lor...
but i wont have prob with the pump la...coz my mini electric is put at office one ma...

ni: IFC got call u or not? so far so good?
heng my side the IFC not so strict leh...u knw i got a friend one, bb lao sai abit only must bring back, flu also must bring back

talking abt milkbags hor, i so forgetful loh, that time i went KL< i left a new box of milk bags in the hotel room, never bring home, sianz. wasted. think child birth eats up my brain cell, making me so forgetful

mercs: mine loh. very kiasee one. LS 3 times must bring home, flu also must bring home, dunno why we pay them school fees for. but on the other hand, i wouldnt like it either if my son got the virus frm other bbs...

Suika: Seventh Generation is a range of cleaning products recently in Sg market. Can be found at NTUC. Sometime ago, there was a BP here, but NTUC is cheaper than BP price.

Mercs: What sponge? Share le. Melamine sponge also no need to use chemicals. Just sponge &amp; water &amp; everything comes off. I started out buying from Robinson, then NTUC. but found Diaso's cheapest at only $2. Then with maids hor... use very fast one. Think they use cow strength... &amp; the sponges disintegrate after a few uses... so I start using Diaso's.

Shann: Enjoy your trip! All this talks about trips makes me wonder why I haven't planned anything so far... hmmm...

Yipee... happy... HB emailed me something this morning. Then in my reply, I told him I'm very upset with work &amp; asked if he thinks I could get off work for a year. He replied &amp; said ok! He asked me what I wanted to do in this 1 year - start a business (my childhood dream), do some part time work, or just stay with the kids? I haven't exactly thought about it... but at this morning's meeting, I was just feeling so peeved with things at work... so when I replied his email, it just came out...

Ok, let me think about things!

emq: i got use daiso one and this bought at CK shop one...in fact the CK one is better than the daiso one i personally feel..but its not cheap also, think its about $2+ per pc...one of my favourite tool for home use, beside mr muscle and magic clean green solution.

Mercs: Oh, CK as in CK shop. I thought it was CK Tangs. Cos I saw there too, but the expensive range lol. You mean the one at CK is better than Diaso's? I've seen it before. Just slightly more expensive. I'll get some to try this Sat. Cos there's a CK at West Coast market, easier for me to replenish. I find Diaso's disintegrate faster than Robinson's but much cheaper lol... then with maids... just use cheaper version... my maid uses half a big bottle of dishwashing liquid in a week! I was like, huh? So fast ah? Or maybe my family big? Anyone with big families can share how much you use?

Hi all, i long time never sign in liao and i really have to give you all two tumbs up!
you all are super mummies,.... even archive is a page long
happy.gif

cannot catch-up liao. just hope/wish everyone is doing ok. can only read the last few posts....
EmQ, about maid, they used everything fast one lor.... must tell them the amount to use if they wash dishes (show them how much) they tot the more the easier mah so they are just wasting your dishwashing liq. n ur $$.

mummies, thanks for the feedback and tips on cleaning the floor. I think hor, i will ask maid to sit on the floor and scrub!!! haha, no lah, most likely i will be the one to do that.

i am soooo tired after clearing the storeroom. and its all hb's stuff, lots of loose pieces of golf clubs, balls, all his car stuff, luggages, xmas tree, his swords (these are the long long ones from caesar). My god, i cant believe i single handedly pull them out and then re-arrange them onto the shelves. Going to throw away the 7ft xmas tree since we have so far only put up once. Most likely in future we will buy a real tree if the kids want to have a tree. Now the store room looks much neater.

mercs, my foot recovered from the sprain already but some how the 'bone' doesnt seem perfect so went to sinseh again. He said still have leftover 'blood' as I went once and didnt go for review. Hopefully this time round will recover fully.

shann, can share with me the website link again? hey your headbands are really v nice, when u have time to make must let me know okie? Thanks.

mercs, is the magic clean green solution the best for grease? there are quite a few brands now in the market. Actually one of my fav thing to do if i am not in a hurry is to look at all these in the supermarket.

fluffy, not on leave yet, will start next fri but i need to get the room ready for the new maid and to see sinseh so took leave today. Later still got to get new pillowcase and blanket for the maid.

btw, do u all pay for sanitarty pads for the maid? I usually pay for current maid but sometimes she prefers to buy on her own. Not sure if i should get the new maid to buy on her own.

cherryale: hope u recover soon...
i hate packing the house lor...hate packing the store especially coz its so warm inside...
i anyhow chuck one side one...then end up was hubby who pack the storeroom...
now my store is lots of bb stuff lor!

gelato > jurong west,haha

willting > were u at boon tat street during lunch?i saw u passby,i was
at the prawn mee stall,i tht u walkn past,den u step out and walk outside instead.

cherryale: yes...the magic clean green solution i use it to clean grease like the cooker hood all that...but hor, if dont want to use the solution, the white sponge also works...
anyway u better dont use la, your maid will clean for u...let her do the hard work

mercs, u know for my current maid even though i bought all these, she doesnt know how to use it. She only use cif for everything. Told her how to use it she also dun follow.

tired, will go take a nap. chat later
happy.gif

cherryale: so nice of u lor...still buy these cleaning solutions for her to use...if me, i cant be bothered to buy already..
cif cannot use for everything leh...i find it rough, may scratch some stainless steel lor...

fluffy- if you havent confirmed on anything for yr wedding and you and hubby are ok not to hold customary dinner then go without it. Wise decision to go for honeymoon instead. Use the money to shop shop shop. I did my ROM 2yrs ago and told my hub that just a small party with frens and colleagues will do. But after that hub said he think still have to do customary dinner to respect the elderly! I let him go his way so be it since he said he wanted the dinner. At that point of time i'm still excited about it but after 1st pregnancy the excitement went down 1/2 then now 2nd pregnancy the excitement totally gone. Haiz...

Back