(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

ju: yah. im totally hooked here till i forgot. bb kicked me then i remember. haha. mi irresponsible mummy.. later bb angry wif me

mint: glad ur bb is fine.
happy.gif

m_int: gd gd... then now u can b full-time forum contributor liao... or else u can always source out gd bargains for the shopping queens here to keep urself busy... ahahaha..

cjteng: juz try ur luck n call them for the free scan lah. me oso kinda peiseh abt being model.. somemore my tummy not as nice as some of u here..

ju: yah i thought so too. the previous night i was telling my bb to show us his face during the scan. So he position his face too near to the womb. The sonographer said need a body of water between his face and the womb to capture image.

samval: no need to pay the full $189 but need to pay for the growth scan. It's like the normal scan (2D) at gynae's clinic. Head circumference measurement, weight etc. Ended up i paid abt $80(after FBI 10% discount). You only make payment after the scan. If you are not satisfied with the scan, e.g. bb's hand covering his/her face, you dun need to pay as well for the entire 3D/4D cost.

mercs: ya lo, that's what i wsa thinking too. but i really gian to do leh. at least to make myself happy since i soooo moody recently.

miaiko: 3pm liao leh, pp eating tea, u eat lunch.. aiyo... quick go go go... u can catch up later, we'll try to make sure u got a few pages of posts to follow-up on... ahahaha

ju: haiyoh.. if i leave my table nw and grab a bite.. later wont see me here already. Im always so busy at work. so will hardly see me in here..
sad.gif

ju: hmmm....i dun think im up to the task..this thread moves so fast..just back fr toilet break then got a few posts liaoz..haha..

wonder how u ladies did it...^_^

hi i booked myself for the 1030 slot...

anyone modelling? dr liu say the will scan 3 times in the day for the conference.. $100 ntuc voucher(can buy diapers) so i agreed to either 11 or 12 as im free... anybody going?

chere: i see. so if we are not satisfied, we just pay like the cost for 2D scan (like thsoe at gynae's clinic) issit?

miaiko: hello!! what time now u no eat lunch?? not hungry?

talking abt fried rice juz now??
make me so hungry now! fried rice became my craving in 2nd trimester leh.

gotta go get some bites now.. otherwise bb kick me till i bruise. hehe

i'm still burping dao pok, too full liao..

miaiko: come back tmr lor... aiyo...

chere: i was quite shocked last time too, esp during "peak hours", 30min, can archive the posts liao. so sometimes too much to read, ended up i can only post by the end of the day.

also, can anyone advise me wat to prepare for my hosp bag? thinking of start preparing in case my girl wants to come out sooner than expected..

sorie like ask alot of qns..^_^

samval: Yup, the sonographer did tell me that if not able to see bb clearly or im not satisfied, then dun have to pay the 3D price. Although cannot see clearly, the sonographer showed me his nostrils, lips, eye sockets etc (in 2D). If you are interested, you gotta book a slot soon cos they only do 3D scans in the afternoons and not more than 5 a day. And preferably between week 26-32, else baby too big for the scan.

seems like lot of mummies here like fried rice. there's this stall at golden shoe (raffles place) 3rd floor just selling fried rice. the stall name is "chao fan". at first I was still thinking how can the store survives just selling fried rice (different flavours) but there's long queue everyday. So.. actually many pple love fried rice.
Too bad I'm in my heaty period.. thanks chere, now I know I'm not alone. i'll try to eat cooling stuffs.
Mint: I downloaded the hospital checklist at home. can only post it when I go back later...maybe other mummies have it?

m_int: no worries, any question juz ask. If we know the ans we will provide. For the free 3D scan, ur HB can go in with u

i love fried rice too...but too much carbo no good..v fat! hehe...

just finished a bar of choc..sinful!

i know the hosp will provide the list...but now having this probia of bb deliverying much earlier after wat happened last week...so wanna go see and buy the basics first...^_^

mint:Got from Thomson websites

What to Bring For Your Stay
For maternity patients, please bring along your:
• personal nightgowns (front-open types for easier breastfeeding)
• maternity brassieres
• cardigan or dressing gown
• bedroom slippers
• sanitary belt (optional)
• sanitary towels (optional)
• polythene bags (for your soiled linen)
Note: It is advisable to have a bag ready with these necessary items packed 2 to 4 weeks befoe estimated delivery date.

We will provide the following for your newborn baby:
• baby vests
• disposable diapers
• toiletries
• a baby bag
• wrapping blanket
• a pair of mittens
Basic toiletries throughout your stay with us will be provided. However, you may also like to bring along your personal clothing, cosmetics and toiletries for a more comfortable stay. You are advised against bringing large sums of cash or valuables.

hello ladies, i am back from a lengthy meeting. haha... boring..

oh, welcome to our big jan MTBs family, mint!!!=)

mercs: i also never join the free 3D scan. i also want to see in bb in 2 months, so how he look will be a surprise to us by then

ni: oh ya hor...lazy to go la...wait so many ppl looking i paiseh..hehe..also dont want to waste my leave ma..
sometimes i very scared one, sometimes i commented ppl got buck teeth la, pimple la, wait my son also got how...aiyo..now left 2 mths hor, i realized i become so pantang

merscs: i not that worried if my son not that handsome... but i scared that if he has physical/mental defects... like tat very chiam one... choi choi choi... better dun think tat much, all will be fine!!!=)

giggler: yes i did. thou i try not to watch leh, very saddening to know such kelian pple existed. but cant help felt paranoid too....

giggler & ni: I also watched the show. I really peifu the mother. But I also very pitied her. I very scared for my BB also.

Hi Mummies,

Im from the October mummies forum and since ive already delivered i still have stocks of my vitamins given by my doc...

Im selling my Dhaxtra Softgel fish oil (20 Capsules) for $30 and will throw in the PRENAFORTE (20 Tablets) for free.

Do drop me a mail if your interested to [email protected]

hi ladies, I just got a call from my gynae that I have diabetes =(
I had a feeling that I would have problem since I felt horrible during the test. I have to go back to see gynae and dietrician on Thurs.

sus: dun worry ok..now a day, try not to intake too much sweet thing..last tmie my gf also..then after 2test..dun have liao..dun think too much ok..
happy.gif
take care..

giggler/sperzz: yes, the mother display the true love =)

sus: dun worry too much, all will be well. =)

oh btw, one of the Dec MTBs gave birth already. their first graduate. gave birth to twins

ni: wah...december due now early november nia leh...tat is early. but i think twins bo bian rite..
next month we can hear who pop 1st liao lor...

aiyo.....
I Missed the free 3d/4d scan again... half-heartedly thinking that the slots should be taken up de... so i just sms the doc... True enough...... so quick hor... *disappointed* i tot can see my bb earlier this thurs... haha... anyway, friday see her again ler... haha.... i wanted to have the cd as a memory ma...

oh,talking abt the fried rice! i was at blk 684 hougang this morning! just discovered that little village today! really ma, the fried rice is good?? morning that stall is selling lotong also lei!!?? i tot so "rojak", then the western food might not be nice... so din bother abt it... wow... must try next x... is it the coffee shop which is just next to a bus stop and there is also a popular wanton mee stall 1...?

Thanks mercs/cjteng/ni, will try to be positive.. Im not too sure, just told to control my sugar intake till I see dietrician on thurs. Just now I still took ice blended coffee from Sweet talk.. now feeling 'oh-oh' already =p

Cheekygal, ur test today? all the best!

sus, oh dear... did you eat sweet stuff day before the test? my colleague has it too and she is ok, control her diet and all the test pass so far, so should not be a prob... drs just have to worry whether bb is big oni...

sus: dont worry ok? according to my gynae, mummy have diabetes doesnt mean bb will have. most important is bb is healthy. and you try to rest and take more water.

mo3, I missed the free scan too. The response really gd.

NI, the mother's love really wei da lor. And I rem Quan Yifeng said that when we young our mother alway help us to cover with blanket. But when we grow up, did we ever help our mom to cover with blanket????

sus, think you have to be more cautious with what you eat that's all.

mo3: willting mentioned that the fried rice is at Blk 654. But arnd that area got quite a few nice coffeeshop. Got 1 famous muachee there but forgot the exact blk.

Back