(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

cherry,
in fact our first priority is to get a hse now...waiting for buyer....

keke.... he also buay tahan me... everyday hint hint him, finished hinting, then bring him to the shop to try the stroller... he will sure act blur by goin to other shops... then i never say die... every alternate day bring him to the shop...1st time let #2 try... #2 smile at him(can see he soft heart liao) then next few times let #1 try, #1 even try to buckle herself..(haha... almost give in liao) he going to faint... but still reluctant to give in to my request... then i tell him all the 'good'points...eg: not very x... if calculate by per day... still not convinced? then calculate by hours...then tell him... look your 2 gals sit in the same stroller... so cramp... then keep hinting to him, i whole day sling #2 very shag....7.5kg for whole day... wahhaha... he super buay tahan me....

my hse also cramp....
tat's y wanted to get a new house... at least with a room for my 2 gers..now they slping with me in the same room... wan to put tv also cannot .. scare disturb them...

Shan.... of coz i nothing better to do.. kekeke.. i sick mah.. at home then open my email, read this... wow liao cry as if i know this lady in the story.... i think i cry so bad coz sick kekeke.....

cherryale: i put toys on the bumbo tray for him to play lor..and also coz if dont put the tray, he majiam want to get out of the seat...put tray liao i can put toys on top...

novakido: Hihi, I did my post-natal massage with this Malay lady. I did 30 sessions with her. I find her quite good. She will teach me some exercise to slim down certain areas (thigh, arm, etc). Let me know if u interested and I can pm u her number.

My gal on similac so far i have nan2 HA. Let me know if any mummies want to exchange.

bbstarlet: kyan quite like the bumbo leh. can sit, but cannot tahan in it for too long. hahaha. maybe 15-10 mins... maybe u can try it first b4 buying bah.

shann, nova: Just checking anyone near HV, so can meet up when free, with babies.. hehe

Anyone here can suggest baby friendly makan place? Got a friend coming from Australia, she has 2 very young kids, so ask me abt baby friendly place, i really dunno.. coz seldom go out.. only shop bb stuffs, grocery and back home liao

Junemom: I find anchor point not bad. They had a veri nice nusing room, with hot water supply. Also, not veri crowded. Another personal favourite is great world city. Hope it helps.

good morning ladies!
wah, another stroller.... how nice!

Jolene, hehehe.... can't wait to taste it.

i read abt lactacyd..... yes, is very good!
my baby has been using it since she came home fr hospital (after birth). i think i'll slowly change to others oni when she is abt to turn one bah.

novakido: oh din know $200 of shipping still not worth it. think shall just stick to my current "car" haha... anyway already hinted hb many times to change a new 1 but always got rejected and asked me to stop dreaming abt it, sigh..

fluffy: ur hb so good, getting ur kids the "s" stroller. that is cool but v bulky n heavy rite. can only bring it out with hb along.

dazed: u bought the phyto shampoo. is it good? im also losing hair like mad and its driving me crazy. went to robinson sales recently and saw a hair care conditioner which cost $100 after disc which only last barely a month. its meant for hair growth but not sure if its the same brand. feel like trying but sales assistant say must try for at least 3mth b4 u can see the results. so EX!!!!

bbstarlet: my bb also quite like the bumbo but cant sit long though just like what ni say. cos after awhile he tends to bend forward which dun look v comfy for him. but i did bring it out once for a short breakfast at mac and at least we get to eat with peace. haha..

merc, weaning spoons and stuff i have liao leh... initially thot wanna buy bumbo tray, but think think better not, cos jia he will outgrow soon... also thot wanna buy breastpads but theirs no more offer 8.90 liao... so i bought at other places...

gwen, still trying out but just find it very dry, hair tangle immediately after washing. hair still dropping bunches but i dun think will see effect so soon... anyway a friend was telling me her hair dropped for 9 mths after birth... seems to be making up for the 9 mths of nice thick hair... anyway i think her hair is great now... just have to tahan lah... and try to minimise dropping in the meantime.

cherryale, no time for mask! haha... anyway it's not the ends dry wor, it's all tangled immediate after washing... even after conditioner also a bit hard to remove tangles...

dazed: ya.. my mom also told me that the dropping stage will last quite awhile. so scarry.. i already have little n thin hair, by the time after 10mth tink i might turn bald like my bb. : ( thot u have quite thick hair rite, shld not b a big prob lor.

let me kpo a bit abt hair loss (from own experience)
i think it does help by using those hair fall control salon quality....(not over the counter).
and hor,keep ur hair soft by using conditioner or after shampoo leave-in treatment. when ur hair is soft, dun need to use comb.... just use ur hands/fingers to brush lightly...... it helps to reduce hair fall
happy.gif

Just my two cents experienced!

dazed : haha.. i everyday morning shift wor... leave hm at 6.20a.m., unless hb fetch me to mrt, then can leave hm 6.30a.m. =P but morning shift means can see bb earlier tonite! =)

sam, is the malay lady expensive? does she go to your house? i hve a dog at home i thk hopefully she is ok if i keep him in the kitchen when she comes... i dun really know how to chk pm leh, u can email me at [email protected]

holland v very difficult to bring stroller though hehe!!! i can open up my place when my stuff are here though! have toys for the babies to play but now my hse empty only have 1 big bed!!! haha!

sam i thk so too anchorpoint is nice... but actually all malls are nice on weekdays... every where else are crowded during the weekends! best to stay home!

ya lor gwen coz i thk the stroller in usd already abt $500 generally so after conversion plus shipping might as well buy here in SG right...

talking abt hair loss shampoo, last time my hairstylist sell me this "wella" brand - she say good for sculp, but i find it super dry - give hb use. Later, i switch to "paul mitchell", the lavender 1, quite nice leh... but i think at tis point of time, hair loss is inevitable, regardless wat shampoo we use?

Gwen & Dazed, my hair also keep dropping, now i cut till veri short & it will reduce hair fall as compared to long hair. Think cutting short better than no hair next time, hee hee...

Now I trying to convince my HB to buy the Maclaren Daytripper. Telling him the pram Delia using is not stable and comfortable for her and its so old liao used since Damien was BB. But then he act blur leh. Sianz

Laugh : do u cut ur hair very short? i kept my hair so that i can tie up when carrying bb - he ALWAYS pull my hair! =(

Swan:hihi, different brands different age but most stage 2 should start at 6 months. I rem ever saw Enfra stage 1 is up to 1 year old, right? safer to check their labels.

Nova: hihi, this lady will go to your house. each session will take about 1 hr. She charges me about 600+ (sorry, can't really remember, think it's between 650 to 680, now after preggy, memory veri bad) for 10 sessions. I'm not sure if she's afraid of dogs. hehehe.. No prob. I'll email u her contact number. :D

gelato, yes Globetrotters in united sq is a kid friendly restaurant, there is a mini close door playground for kid to play.
BTW, have u reach the MOQ for otah?

piyo: sorry. babystarlet reserved it last night.

fluffy: Same here. I have two strollers at home; a peg and combi. Bought the combi second hand thinking that i'm going Australia this june. Anyway we wanted to buy the bugaboo bee last year. In fact my hb was veryveryvery tempted. Still talking about it. But i told him that don't think we can sell our peg away, so no choice..cannot buy bugaboo bee..

nova: I feel that Singapore is still not very stroller friendly leh. I went to suntec the other day. Dare not use the escalators with my stroller.. so have to change so many lifts from one place to anot. That's why my hb prefers carriers.

kelly: your ah lao really bear to spend on his lil darling leann leh... mine ah sibei niao one. buy the cheapest! hopefully if got #2 a girl, he will be more willing to spend.. haha. but i think hard to have #2...

nova: or u wanna try our massage lady? its $50 per session. for 2hours+.... quite a few of us are using her and her sisters...

sus: i think is the hospitals give them our contact # one. if not how come they know our babies are reaching 6 months??? but free one just take lar. dun wan can give others de

hi mummies
went to motherhood fair on sunday and bought milk trays. then realized i can't use it. any mummy want sot take over? PM me, thanks.

Ni: hihi, that's cheap. $50 per session for 2 hours. Can I hv her contact. did she do normal massage?

Nova: hihi, think u can oso consider Ni's massage lady. so much cheaper than mine.

Globetrotters closed down liao in united sq. I think another 1 resturant for child is in Turf city but I forgotten the name.

novakido: my massage lady not afraid of dogs one...when she come my dogs also in the same room with me when i have massage...

gelato: ya...i am here. pigeon one can adjust the sling...can sling over...i also use it to transport the milk to infant care, sometimes to store cold drinks..hehe...
i got see other FTG, think the sling is shorter

globetrotters closed down... wanted to hold #1's birthday there.. but sad ....

the one at turf city there more is SOL playground Cafe. '

kelly,
my hb is interested in bugaboo cameleon, stokke and buzz....initally he wanted me to sell the peg first before buying new one... but i disagree.. keke

ai yo talking abt lift... sigh... hate shopping centre lift... those no need to take lift one(those only travel 1 level one) will also take the lift... in the end those who need to take lift one (those with babies/kids in stroller)have to wait super long....sian

that's y we always take the escalators...think we immune to it liao...only when the 2 kids in the same stroller then bo bian i will wait for the lift...

kelly....it's okie...thanks anyway

swan...the minimart opp my plc having promo for Friso Gold 2 @ $21.80....but not sure till when cos has been for quite a while...

Laugh : ok, i add in 2 fish for u, then can order le! yippeeee!

mercsboy : ya, wat i like abt pigeon is - the cooling elements can be taken out, so i no need to freeze the whole bag... hehe...

ladies : anyone in HR line? i hv 1 qn - if i dun work full year this year, will my entitlement for childcare leave be pro rated? or m i still entitled to 6 days?

Back