jowin,
haha probably hor..but I can't imagine if Randall go kindergarten speak hokkien to teacher abt gg toilet... Wa Ai Pang Sai...wu zhua boh? hahaha
GUG..actually i chose little neuro tree coz its just behind my house..I lazy to travel so far leh..
2ndbaby,
your bb went to the one at evans road izit? Heard from my friend that its quite popular..have to be on waiting list..
phyl...
wah very drama lol ur hubby very cute ..know such wugong to transfer internal energy to the outside haha
haha probably hor..but I can't imagine if Randall go kindergarten speak hokkien to teacher abt gg toilet... Wa Ai Pang Sai...wu zhua boh? hahaha
GUG..actually i chose little neuro tree coz its just behind my house..I lazy to travel so far leh..
2ndbaby,
your bb went to the one at evans road izit? Heard from my friend that its quite popular..have to be on waiting list..
phyl...
wah very drama lol ur hubby very cute ..know such wugong to transfer internal energy to the outside haha