Actually all along, i do not have much expectation of him. I just want a normal husband like anyone of u. Since last year, his condition has deteoriate drastically. Now he has relapse almost everyday, talking to himself, hallucinations, making up stories etc
He told me that he was very stress up and he told me the reasons were because he felt very worried for baby as baby didnt call him daddy and couldnt seem to recognise him during the first 3mths when born, baby seemed very troubled whenever he saw her laying on the bouncer quietly, baby seemed to be finding for something when her eyes were wandering around.
He said he wanted to help baby to de-stress by solving her worries, but he did not know how to help cos baby did not want to talk to him in the first place, as a result he was very stress up. He also wanted to help baby find the things she wanted but he had not idea what baby is looking for.
He also said there many pairs of eyes watching over him from the opposite carpark even though he drew down the Day&Night curtains. He wanted the house windows to be fully closed, curtains to be fully drawn down at all times.
He mentioned H1N1 virus is a hoax, its a scam by the WHO and government.
He could kneel down, kowtow when get aggitated, theathen to commit suicide as and when etc...
I really do not have any expectations from him all these while. I don't expect him to be loving, caring towards me or baby. I just hope that he could listen to me, just go to hospital have a checkup mentally, thats all.
I am partly to be blamed too, cos i wasnt aware that it could be mental problem, all along i thought he just like to talk rubbish. Its not easy to deal with a time bomb daily. But when he's normal, he just like any ordinary hubby.
I am physically and mentally wear out..