(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

haha.. but carmen.. the red pigeon spoon my silly son dun like.. keke.. he likes flat flat spoons.. dun say until like that la. i just product tester for you all nia.. keke
 


phyl, the sale starts tmr...... feel like going but it's sooooo far.

---------------------------------

Crocs Expo Sales
22 May 2009 - 24 May 2009

Event type : Retailer & Sales
Venue : Hall 4A
Admission : Public - Free Admission
Event Schedules : Time: 10am to 8pm
 
WAhhhh thanks Phyl! will go wack there.. see got good stuffs anot. hopefully my hub will agree to bring me there. cus i have been spending quite alot on toys lol
 
Phyl:
Kasia no choice one, cos her mummy will make sure she uses all stuff bought by her parents!!! hahaha... ;D

Merydith:
please go ahead gal, but we need to highlight to ypg again ba, since she sud be occupied with her HB these few days.
 
faint! so many sales!!!

i went shopping yesterday. fox also got sale, discount up to 50%, additional 15% if pay by UOB credit card.
 
wah..so many sales!! I hv been so bogged down by work these few days and the pumping business really made me a mountain tortoise - even lunch oso eat in. I hv not walked out for lunch for dunno how many weeks liao
sad.gif


I wanna go to FP sale on Friday (juz nice i m not working but bring Zach along..hmm...)
 
sian lar.. i think FP sales i cannot go liao.. if sat need to bring my gal to see doc. arghz. not enff time.. and why the sales is not today?! today im on leave!! hello! lol
 
Carmen
ok probably wait till she's back.. thanks
happy.gif


iris,
fox got sale? wow later going to check out..heheh...

kath,
wat time r u gg? I think I pop by at 10am b4 rushing to randall's vaccination at 12pm hehehe
 
fabbie,
yah I also wonder why not today *faint..i only working from home every mon n wed..

iris...
seems like all the mid-yr sale started liao..wah later think I go see see look look at the JP Fox outlet keke
 
need to check something. for babies above 6m will they be colic? do i still need to use those anti-colic milk bottles? cos i intend to change all milk bottles for zayden.
 
Phyl
I love u so much. i wanna go to the FP sales.

Kath & merydith
me also wan to go on friday as Ashlynne taking her jab. so Friday i m on leave...N my HB said.. Friday can go..!!! YES!!!!!! very anxious

Hi ypg
oh dear.. bless your HB with speedy recovery.

Hi iris
i went to Baby Fox liao.. but nothing much to buy leh.. perhaps i shd go to the shop just for Babies.. Went PS one.. very limited

Joanne81
I bought the combi bowl set at Isetan Sale.. Its a non slip bowl..
 
jowin, fox at PS is not for babies rite? think more for kids.

dr brown bottles are anti-colic bottles? now zayden using bfree bottles. i am thinking to get new set of bfree for no. 2 then zayden use other bottles cos dun wan to mix up their bottles.
 
ya.. iris.. i saw the KP one.. so sickening!! haha.. last fri hubby n I just bought a walker for hayden from KP!!!! then the salesgirl still ask me to spend $100 then can get $10 voucher...... zzzzzzzzzzz..
 
FP sales: Phyl, thks!! till sat ah! Must go wack liao! Same here..my boi dun like tat pigeon spoon..he like to use the foc spoon..flat one
 
jowin, think i use back bfree bottles, dun know why i prefer wide neck bottles. haha

i am using combi spoon when feeding him cereal and he is ok wi it
 
iris, snowger hv some bfree bottles to let go (i tink)..

wah..all Friday going to FP sale!! Let me jot down the address first. Difficult lar to go with Zach n then if i happen to buy how to lug back..
 
i sms snowger.

i thinking to take half day to go FP sale on fri but same thinking as u, if i buy those big big items how to bring back
 
hmm... if u spend $125 at KP... minus 20% = $100 then get $10 free voucher... hmm... thats 28% discount!! hahaha.. almost almost same same with Isetan liao! eh..ignore me la.. bored at work
 
u gals no good, now so tempted to go FP sale on Fri... sud i take leave 2??? hahaha... me werking in Clementi, perhaps can rush down during lunch hr to take a look, better then purposely go down during wkend?! ;p
 
btw mommies, mothercare at marina sq hving 30% off if paying by DBS CC for all clothes with hangers... oni at marina sq... me bought from ctrpoint last wk... so sad...
 
fabbie,
wakaka.. u starting her young for dancing queen ah.. YMCA~ .. woo..YMCA~

ypg,
aiyo..so sudden.. hope he recovers quickly

phy,
wat time does the FP sale starts tom?
I KS..wanna go early early!! keke..
 
Hi Bur
Paiseh.. i consulted a friend and she said its good for reducing air when i started FM for Ashlynne...
Aiya.. so not selling already..incase, i need, then i need to buy again..

Paiseh
 
hahaha.. my hubby reading thru our postings and he got a shocked. say we gals are living in our own world with no economic recession. hehe
 
Ladies,

Thanks for ur well wishes. My hubby is out of ICU liao. I came home to take a breather.

But he will only be home most probably this weekend hence I cant go for this Sunday trial class liao. I will go for the next Sunday class. I will swap with Lavendery.

Can someone from the 24 May trial volunteer to help making sure things work smooth on the actual day? As I have already paid for the trial on ur behalf, is it possible for all of u to transfer me the $ instead? Sorry Kath n jowin.

But take ur time, no hurry. Just transfer to me when u r free. I paid by credit card anyway.

Time's up. I got to rush back to hospital to visit my hubby liao. They are super strict with the visiting hours nowadays.

This morning give me heart attack when I got the call from hospital. I keep thinking of my marriage oath, be it in sickness or in good health, we support each other. This ordeal make me realise that I cant do without my ah lao though I always say I can live without him. The thought of possible losing him is simply unbearable. Haizzz...

iemiko,

Sorry, can hold on to the milk powder for me? I will collect it probably next week. So sorry about that.
 
Hi Chantalle 's HB
happy.gif


We are helping the economies.. With no spending, meaning no increase in demand, no demand,suppliers will not create supply. Therefore, alot of workers will be jobless soon and worsen the whole economy further...

haha hahahaha!!

But true, i went isetan sales.. n came back telling my HB.. There is no recession & no swine flu incident at all.. Everyone forgets abt them.. haha, including me..
 
Hey YPG.. glad to know ur hubby is ok le. Take care of urself too ok.

hey dun think too much hao bu hao? he is fine and u are fine also.
 
dee
ur #1 still taking porridge ah? den at sch, they feed rice? jayzon has almost full set of teeth le. tink d last couple popping out anytime.
tink beta to use normal rice for ur #1 n xin mi for #2. i find xin mi quite soft n juz nice. don hav to blend it. =p

fabbie
hmm. beta not to bring zy to mil pl. reason out wif hb lor. if zy still not yet recover or worsen in condition, who is gg to be responsible? =p

ypg
no prob. juz drop mi a sms. =)

FP sale
argh. too bad im working n cannot take leave tis wk. sob. =(
 
thanks iris.
scrolled bk to see phy's post.. haha.. i must be blind din c e timing at all.. maybe too excited!! keke
 
jowin,
can check with where u get ur Dr. Brown BPA free bts? in S'pore? and how much? cause mine was bought in frm US from mine fren...its USD14.99 for 3 8ozs bt...
 

jowin, cause i remember someone telling me that they r available in S'pore but i can't remember where... btw its very good... so i am buying more...
 

Back
Top