(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

2ndbaby
no leh.. im living in the aircon. sometimes before sleep i will take out.. if not morning wake up then i take out lor. sometimes i feel itchy de

tomolo nite 11pm..i will be checking in to induce liao ! excited to see my baby.. hope no need last min c-sec !

iemiko,
ex leh for 28days .. so try for 14 days den e rest either my mum or mil cook lor

fabbie...i took your ML already...but the sis will be doing for me..my mum only agreed to let me use the herbal to wipe my body....

Hi Yunbb
jia you wor... u 12 Dec bb !!!
Me hor.. cow again..Sorry hor.. this time u deliver bb, i cannnot visit u again.. next time hor.. keekeke!! ur no.4th...

Sam, i not afraid of crushing baby only afraid my hb will crush him..hahaha..tonite i will place him on our bed! See how it goes.

I also doing demand feeding..jes, my baby also wakes up every hour to feed since day 1 he is at home..but onie short while then he will fall asleep on my chest then wake up again..abit tiring cos i can onie close my eyes when he is quiet but most of the time he is not quiet one lar..sure make noise! Hahaha

Jo, today very good liao, i manage to get some nap in between. Total of 2 hrs!! Luckily i m used to it liao. My wound is very painful and my painkiller left 1 cap onie.. juz now took 1 instead of the usual 2 so that can last me for tmr..tonite i will feed my boy with formula liao, hopefully he will sleep longer. hehe..

We both must jia you to increase our milk supply..hehe

Yunbb
Im giving BM for my baby.. why leh?
Have a smooth delivery YunBb! so happy ya no. 3 is coming out tmw! ^___^

Ivy
THats good! remember to ask her massage ya breast.. if your milk cannot flow out and its hard. cus it might choke =)

IKEIKE delivered baby shannon weighting 3.4kg! after 10 hrs of labour natural with epidural =)

jess..

I do demand feeding.. During the first few days at home, I had to wake up every hour or less to feed her and then she'll sleep after 5-10 mins.. very tiring.. Usually this will go on from about 2am to about 5am then she'll sleep till about 8 something.. but last nite not too bad.. She slept longer between feeds.. about 1.5 to 2hrs.. Hope it will get better..=)

U just have to try to sleep whenever ur bb sleeps.. That's how i keep up with her!! =)

jelybean, emeraldbride ..

yes, it will
happy.gif
the intervals will get longer and baby will feed longer too ...

ya u just have to sleep when they sleep .. it helps!

hi all.

i hsve popped on 9 dec as schedule.
Will update pictures of my son Ivan Hoe soon.
I am still at TMC maybe discharge tomorrow,

congrates to all mommmies that have popped

lavendery
hehe. seems like ur bb don wana let u go for BW. wan come out liao. =p

baby full mth cakes:
sweetest moments
http://www.sweetestmoments.com.sg/fullmonth/default.aspx

le precious
http://www.leprecious.com.sg/index.html

cupcake divinity
http://cupcakedivinity.blogspot.com/

pine garden
http://www.pgcake.com/

melrose bake house
http://www.melrose.com.sg/index.html

bengawan solo
http://d4048.u29.ascensas.com/cat_baby.aspx

buffets
neo garden
http://www.neogarden.com.sg/

delihub
http://delihub.com.sg/

angeli
http://www.angeli.com.sg/home.aspx

chilli api
http://www.chilliapi.com.sg/aboutus.asp

all these r baby full mth cakes n buffets tt i've tried b4. not bad. for cakes, i like sweetest moments n melrose bake house. for buffet, delihub's curry chiken is good. chilli api food range not bad. can consider. =)

jowin,
ur bb so sweet.. look like ur hb wor..
piangz kok.. no more no. 4 lah ..

fabbie,
no lah just asking.. think i will still combine with fm n bm.. think my nipple still e same.. flat .. so dun think my bb can latch sucessfully.. just as my #1 n #2.. haiz give up liao

Fabbie: I think Christine gave birth w/o epi.

How long do you take to pump normally? Do you wake up in the middle of the night to pump?

Christine: Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics of your Baby Shannon. Pls rest well & take care...too bad i cannot go & visit you.

Jes: If you're BF-ing baby on demand, you just have to latch when baby wants. Try tickling baby's cheeks/chin or massage feet if your baby is sleepy while feeding. That time when i was latching Preston on, he will fall asleep while drinking...sometimes within 10 min! If good, then 30 min. :p It's really very tiring...

Iemiko: Thanks for the contacts of cakes & buffets.

Jowin: That's a very cute pic of Baby Ashlynne!
happy.gif

Yunbb: Why you give up BF? Hmm...if your nipples are flat, you can try pumping for a minute or two before latching.
happy.gif
For your #1 & #2, how long did your BF them?

loveangel,
i did pump out and give EBM.. but 1 mth only. try to latch but unsucessful.. till peh chek.. den not much engorgement after pump out .. 1 day maybe pump 2-3 times only.

iemik0
i would be taking sweetest moments.. since heard so many people say not bad.. and theres the FBI discount too

Yunbb
you try lor. dun latch u EBM can liao. my gal hardly latch also.. once in a blue moon nia. =X Maybe u massage ya nipples more to pop it out? Anyway. who knows?! maybe this come pop out u got more breast milk than #1 & #2. btw. please tell me dr's normal midwife is not there liao. haha

Pris
no leh. she has epi. I ask her so got gucci bag liao lar she save. she say no more buget for gucci bag liao. cus she use it for epi lol.

I no more pumping at night liao, at times i wake up in the middle of the night but i dun care i just sleep. cus im so tired. then morning like now. so hard like a rock! Now i normally pump like maybe 1hr or less ba. pump and squeeze till no milk then i stop hehe

NAN 1 HA

Mommies whose babies r taking the above.
I've 6 new tins of NAN HA 1 (900g) to let go cos my son is taking Friso comfort due to his reflux. Expiry date is May 2010.

Letting go at S$34 per tin or S$200 for all 6 tins. I'm also giving away a brand new pack of Drypers S size diapers (64pcs) if u r getting all 6 tins.

Pls email me at [email protected] if u r interested.
happy.gif

p/s: I may b slow in reply (2-3 days) as I'm taking care of my son alone n won't hv the time to come online daily.

Jowin: Christine! Hee...

Fabbie: Oic, i thought she went w/o epi.
happy.gif

Wow, you can tahan not pumping at night? I cannot...very painful & engorged!!!

Yunbb: Oh...no wonder you stopped. I've been wondering how long i can continue BF-ing baby.

emeraldbride/gerry/loveangel,
thks for sharing ur exp.. seriously i dunno there is this thing called demand feeding previously coz my elder son had his routine since birth, which he only asked for BM every 2hr & FM every 3hr but this time totally different...

last nite i fed bb with 50ml FM (finally gav up coz too tired) at 1230am hope that my son can sleep longer but after an hour later, he looked for MILK again, walao... tot FM will last him longer but no ler... in the end i hav to kept on waking up every hr to latch him on (too lazy to make FM) anyone encounter this?? my son seems like has no 'routine' at all, argh.. VERY TIRING !! juz now oso like that, giv 60ml FM liao than asked for milk again an hr later... is it normal?

btw, i juz back fr sending my son to PD review this morning, was told that his jaundice level at boderline high now, PD asked me to provide more FM which she said that can bring down the jaundice wor, walao the moment my hubby heard this he immediately asked me to giv bb only FM these few days.. sigh, i'm trying so hard to go for BF-ing but now end up like that...

Hello MTBs and Mums,

I am due to deliver this month end on the 29th Dec!! My hospital is Gleneagles under the care of Dr Tan Hang Yang.. Opting for natural without epi... God bless my bb to come after Xmas eve coz my hubby only on leave by then and bless us, Dec MTBs the strength to tahan the labour pain!!

Really nice to see all Dec mums here who has delivered safely and best wishes to you and your babies..

jess
by rite, bb shud not be asking for milk so soon afta FM wor. did u check wif ur pd?

as for jaundice, can still give bb BM. juz limit ur intake of ginger. ensure bb has suffient fluids can le. muz hav at least 6-8wet diapers.

don wori. jia you k. =)

dolphin for the lie down method to latch on baby....is it just leave the baby on the bed??or we must support his head with our hands?

ivy, juz lie the baby at ur breast level on the bed. dun need to support his head..he shuld turn to face ur breast..bring ur breast to latch him on.

I tried that few times but i tend to doze off..afraid tat i may roll over him..so i prefer to carry..but last night, carry halfway, realised he alr found a comfy spot at my breast to sleep till tis morning..i din wake him up cos he looks so adorable while sleeping..even tinking of it brings smile to my face...

i did try the position before....but afraid that he might choke...normally i just let him lie on the bed without any pillow.and latch him on...is it correct?sometimes i just doze off while feeding like that...but morning when i wake up...he is not latch...and my BM will flow on the bed or his clothes...

hi jess
hi 5 manz.. same here...i gave my bb FM cos she was too cranky at nite n wan her to sleep more. example: i fed bb at 12am.. 3.30pm, she is up. i also fed at 50ml. i thought suppose to last me thru longer nites. but she continue to go cranky even if i give her my BM.

this morning, i overslept then not in time to pump out.. in the end fed her with 50ml FM again. she slept for very long.. perhaps its the whole nite tat she had not been sleeping well..

just now at 4pm, i fed her with 60ml of EBM.. 1hr 30mins later, she ask for milk again. how can it be?? i die die dun give her.. but she display tat she want milk. i gave her another 60ml of EBM again. thinking there shd be left over.. Guess wat?? she finish the whole 60ml... gosh.. she will normally reject herself if she has enough!!!

my bb is getting in 7 days.. wonder if she is into her growth sprout soon... scary.. i have not really reach the supply of 120ml per feed..
sad.gif
dun wan to give her too much FM...

hi pris.. oh. choose epi n no gucci ah.. hahaha.. so cute leh..

Hi, I am from Jan MTB. Can I know those who is under Dr Adrian Woodsworth, how much is ur total bill for staying @ MtA and C-sect/epi. I am gg for my C-sect on the 24 Dec.

Jowin: So cute right Christine? haha...

Sometimes Preston can be quite unpredictable too but lately better. With 80ml of BM, he can last about 2 to 2.5 hours. With 80ml of FM, he can last about 3 hours.

Just feed when baby displays signs of hunger.

2nd baby: Yep you need your original marriage cert to register birth of baby.

Jess: My boy had slight jaundice too...but i only fed BM. Now i think still have a little bit but as long as 6-8 wet diapers & 4-5 soiled diapers daily can liao.

јës§
Infact suntan baby can le. 8am or 6pm sun. suntan for 5mins to 10 mins can liao

Pris
slowly maybe u will get use to it till u dun care liao ba?! lolx But hor.. wake up hor. damn big and pain. and pump till 6oz each. u imagine. how big is my breast that time -___- pain is pain. but bear awhile lor. if not.. not enff sleep wor.

Btw. Gals is it good to store your milk long in your breast? or is better to pump out every 3 hrs? which is more healthy? or can i store longer is the best?

Jowin
hahaha its a good motivation leh! Me too i lost my LV bag to epidural! my mum was laffing at me cus she was happy that she didnt get to buy a LV bag for me! hng!

Emeraldbride,
your boy is so cute...haha
happy.gif
congrats!

and congrats to all the mummies who have popped alrdy!!! God bless you and ur little ones
happy.gif

Me... still waiting... actually told her dont come yet... wait 2 weeks more. Mama still has to work and spend time with korkor 1st. His 2nd bday this Tues 16th
happy.gif

Latest sms from lavendery:

Baby born at 4.30pm. From admit KKH to give birth, around 10hr. Real delivery to take place, 2hr. Baby gal 2.615

Back