(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

What do you want to buy, Jess? I got all my birthday party supplies at the Disney store last year.

I'm a lazy mummy this year. I think I'll order a nice cake and do dinner with family, that's it. Will be travelling for work on his birthday itself
sad.gif

jessy,
ya..think we all "migrated" over to FB.. but good to still keep this thread alive , hehe sometimes FB postings move too fast to keep track;p

I also share the same sentiments as Spag,...i tink i might just settle for small family dinner & nice cake...a bit tired to plan leh...

hehe but i actually took awhile to find the figurines for the cake theme & just ordered them only.

what u want to buy fm overseas? ballons? party supplies? figurines?

Spag, pas,
I wanna buy some themed party stuff, although not sure if I'm going to hold a party for daniell or not, juz buy & keep 1st lo, if never do anything in the end then I will juz sell it away... But if I do, think it will only be a small small one, probably at home nia...

Spag,
Disney store very limited party supplies ler, I find party city.com has more! Ok found someone to share with me Liao, yeah!

Adeline,
So u going to bake Barney cake for Bryan rite? Haha me super lazy this time, seriously dun feel like baking cake ler, probably juz order n get fr outside... my hb said I not fair, how come I baked for kor kor this year but never do one for didi

Jess,
Not going to bake a Barney cake lah, cannot tahan too much purple colour!!!! Probably will just bake a regular cake for him like chocolae banana or blackforest and adorn with some small Barney stuff (if I can find) hahahahaaha

Fondant cannot make it in our weather so not going to waste my time :B

I think....I will be buying from Pines Garden again. Heh. Lazy mummy.

David is now into Sesame Street. I can't imagine where to get those figurines..

Nice meeting all the mummies and babies at JG yesterday. Didn't expect so many Dec babies to be these too! ^_^ Let's do lunch after class one of these days.

Caught one pic of David and Zac messing with the keyboard at class yesterday!

4511520.jpg

Ooh thanks for the info Ivy.
I ordered from them last year too, but David loved his tigger and we hunted high and low for its figurines...

Seems like this year will be a breeze. Bahaha!

Hi Spag,

I am also going to order from Pine Gardens too.....their blackforest is my fav and his birthday is the best excuse to get from them hehehe

Adel,
wow can imagine the the whole cake purple...lol...I think you should bake a cake full of battery operated fans! It will be reaalll cooolll hehehe

Merydith,
Ya and I think Bryan will be thrilled! hahahaha He is such a "FAN-natic" hahahhaha

Maybe we should also get his godpas & godmas to dress up in Fan Constume hahahahaah

Hi mummies,

anyone wanted to get Nature's Gate Shampoo and Conditioner? My office here having promo but collection is on 22 oct. Let me knw if anyone interested.

Iemik0,
Sorry, I already submitted the order for party stuff b4 seeing ur msg here... Paiseh!

Lil' rabbit,
Haha not doing spree laa... In fact I'm asking who is doing so I can tumpang coz I never buy any stuff online fr oversea site before... Anyway I've tried my 1st online shopping Liao, hope nothing go wrong, hehe...

any of u wanna sell ur FP infant to toddler rocker? i wanna get a rocker for megan but dun wanna buy BN for her.. n cant seem to find ppl selling..

Phyl

I have one ah.. u wanna buy? I will mms u the photo to see if that is the one u r looking for but forgot how much i bought it for liao leh

Tina,

your stuff arrived. CAn PM me your address. Thanks.

Ivy,

payment recieve with thanks. I have post out your item on Fri. Let me knw after u got it.

Mummies....I have something want to announce here, I am in my week12 of my 2nd pregancy. Reason whyI did not post in my Facebook is when i discover I was preg shortly after one of colleague who was having twins had miscarried in her 5th mth. She is the kind that want bb v desperately but got some conditions that dun allow her to concive easily. My colleagues n I are keeping this news from her until cannot cover lor. Now she still ask why ppl preg n not she preg..we are asking her to see dr as she got bit of depression. So till now I am still not posting anything abt my preg news on fb :p

Btw, phyl FYI, that msg u ask me if I am preg sometimes in aug....u can become "sen po" lah, U know earlier than me leh! Haha

CONGRATULATIONS!! Week 12 alr..means 3mths liao leh..take good care of urself since now ur HB oso not ard n u gotta take care of Gerard urself.

Gong xi gong xi Bubble!
When edd.. U only 2 mths behind me.. Jia you!

For those not on Fb.. I'm expecting a bb boy. Ytd detail scan double Cfm Liao.. Cfm nt finger.. Keke

Haha...alive when there is good news! Btw, my bgf also got preg w 2nd one n she does not want it...
sad.gif
, she say financial she cannot afford but I think she can still manage...haiz kinda of sad to hear this kind of news. How can I console her not to give up?

Xue, end April or early may. Yup... I still remember during my ovulation period, phyl still suddenly SMS ask if I preg, I say no, she ask me sure anot? I still reply her "No"

Back