n_g,
I haven't the time to post the images on my blog. But my ger was mildly splashing ard in the water thou!
Heinz Organic bottle food:
Thanks gal for the info! I will go NTUC to buy (cos got vouchers from there la!!)
Jo,
Sure hope ash is ok... Btr to put her in cot to zzz. Nowadays, I dare not put my ger on bed cos she is doing partial crawl liao (i.e. tummy no longer on the mattress) and she's darn fast, esp when she sees something she likes! Yesterday, she oso almost flip onto the floor from the seahorse mattress!!! Heng I "hope" her in time!
Rachel,
I think if ur hb wan to train independece, then both of u have to alternate to wake up when Jordan crys. Of cos, there is a training method for such behavoir (but it depends on whether u have the patience to follow through and is willing to let Jordan cry). If ur hb is not willing to share the burden of waking up to tend to Jordan, then it's best to let Jordan sleep in the cot in ur room. At least it's the safest (won't worry abt him hitting the floor or getting stuck - esp now that baby can turn here n there!)
Let baby sleep alone in another room:
Other than rach, any other gals who are already leeting bb sleep alone in another room? Or are intending to? I was wondering when is a good time?