(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

My Dr told me that I have 3 more weeks for the baby to get engaged. Wonder if he mean that if the baby dun get engaged by then i have to go through c-section? Argggg....

Hi gals..

How long does it usually take for let-down to happen?? I'm still expressing colostrum.. Definitely more than the 1st 2 days..

Spag.. Ur little David is going to be one heart-breaker!! =)

Pris
whats EBM? ya wrapping till the whole day is better. is better to wake up in the morning bath liao.. then wrap ya tummy. cus morning is where your body systems are soft lor.

Carmen,
thx for sharing with hippo on the bit on inducing. my gynae advise me to get induced. Was tramatised!

Anyway i have to do it next week. guess it's more manageable. Listen to gynae lor.

Ladies that have not sign up for cord blood banking!!!!
Cordlife has promotion today!! Advertised on straits, up to $500 off + $0 upfront fee!!!

Hi mum2ndx

The promotion is it only for today?
Wanted to sign up for either stemcord or cordlife and now still doing some'research' on both before signing up.

Chantalle, yes baby head down but not engaged yet... i really dun wan to go thru c-section. Now trying all ways and means...

Pris:
BB Kasia is 3.4kg as of ytd...

Fong2 and Bubblepearl:
haha... will be fun if all 3 of us pop on 9/10 Dec!
Joc:
we may even visit each other and intro our BBs as extended LFC fans (must inherit Daddies' genes rite?)

izu:
no prob, more imptly is listen to wat yr gynae recommend. my SIL and a few of my frens oso induce birth lar, no dilation at all too. the oni diff for me is dat my BB big, so gynae worried if i cannot dilate, then will need to go emerg c-sect. anyway, will listen to my gynae's advice on Sat, if he said i good chance for natural, i will go for it, if not i go straight to c-sect lor =)

Jess:
me too! me pay cash for the deposit some more lor... *heart pain pain*

Annt then in that case dun have to worry. Coz my doc says BB will soon get engaged nearer to our EDD. In this case, its still considered "early". Good news is that our BB head is down, so chances of C-Sect can be slim.

congrats to gill n ivy!!

how r u ladies coping wif ur lil' precious? im totally drainned out by mine. baby kayson kips vomitting afta his feeds despite burping. dr say its normal. argh.

Chantalle- Yup, must look on the positive side. too stress also not good for the baby... who knows tomolo the baby might get engaged. Quite 'kan cheong ' now as there are on and off period type cramps... dun know if it an indication that labour is near.

carmen: thanks for your advice. Like what you say no choice gotta pray hard and hope that we can go for natural birth. Jia you!

Congrats to ivy and gill!

Hi ladies,

I've popped!
DOB: 1Dec
Wt: 2.84kg
Ht: 50cm
Natural w epi

Water started to leak slowly at 1am on 1dec just as we were getting ready for bed. At 1:20 started having contractions 3-4 mins apart, but decided to stay at home for a while longer to slowly pack our things.

2:30 had copious amount of show, so decided to head to hosp. 3:30, had an internal and midwife exclaimed 'Girl, you're only 1.5cm, your baby coming in the afternoon!' Gosh! that's at least 9hrs away!

5:00 had another internal, this time, midwife exclaimed 'Girl, you're fully dilated! Can start to push already! eh.... wait, feel wrongly... 4cm!' wah.... die like that...

5:30 contractions still irregular and ranging from 40-80, pain is getting worse and lower back hurts like hell! Asked for Entonox. Hate the mask, its noisy and doesn't work!

6:00 asked for epidural but have to monitor on ctg first! Finally administered at 7am and what a godsend it was! From then on, I was happily chatting with hb and midwife.

10:20 can feel baby coming down with each contraction, VE says fully dilated!
10:50 arrival of Dr, 11:10 arrival of our little girl!

Really so glad to have the epi, no sense trying to be hero really! if I had 3hr labour ya maybe can consider going without! will put up pics soon.

Hi Ladies

Managed to take a break in between. Piles working up real bad today...

Congrats to all mommies who popped!

Carmen : My delivery was induced. I was already 1.5cm dilated when gynae told me to deliver (as my weight dropped and he made the judgment call). For me, I only managed to dilate more once the epidural was administered, so no special method. And I just follow the midwife's instructions when she told me to push and I just push with all my might!

Tamms:
Congrats! Phew... dats wat i thot too, no pt for me to act heroine, cos im NOT 1! hahaha... think i will scream for epidural the moment im admitted (or induced or waterbag burst) ;p

Raven:
ooh... better than me lar, me not dilated at all! haa.. k dokie, hopefully after epidural and i relac relac, i will dilate more. if not i will ask Ali Baba to come... "open sesame"! wahahaha.. ;D

btw, u like fruits/veg? take more, it will make yr poo poo easier to push out and prevent piles from worsening.

I have been eating vege and fruit... Gynae also gave me all sorts of medicinal relief... Toilet visits are ok, but I think I simply have too many of them (piles, i mean)... So when 1 stops working up, the other will start...

Will have to lie down more often... Cannot sit for too long...

Chantalle/Annt21,
As I said earlier dun fret about engagement. As long as ur bb has the head down, u are mostly likely able to give birth naturally. More important is whether u will dilate or not. If ur cervix dun fully dilate/open, natural birth is oso out even if bb is down n engaged.
happy.gif

Read more on engagement here:
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/whenheadengage/

wow wow wow!!!

Tamms, ur bb girl's name??

Mummies out there.. I wil be checking in to TMC tonite at 11pm! I failed my blood test yesterday and gynae din wanna wait for the urine test cos she say blood test alr very conclusive..went down to see her juz down and my bp is 154/103 which is very high. Told her I cant sleep last nite cos I felt my heart pumping too fast though I am lying down..and today my feet have bruises forming which is not a good sign. She said better not wait further and schedule me for a c-sect tmr morning at 7.15am! So early cos the OT is full..

Now at home, putting up bb's cot, packing my hosp bag and of course checking all the postings..super busy wif so many mummies popping..

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Popped!!</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">S/N</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EDD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">BB#</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hosp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM/SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gender</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">DOB</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Weight</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Delivery Mode</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl80</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRLS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joann Quek / Jolin Quek</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.02kg/1.225kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summergoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Poon King Fu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cadence</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.16kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emer C-Sect</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">LuthAdel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Corp Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bryan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mimi (mimizz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zayden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.435kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Rihan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Mary Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sun Haoyu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.36kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Reddates</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A/TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Wong Faye</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.11kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jlow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Kek Lee Phin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joshua Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.79kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabbie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clarice Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.8kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jolynash</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok North</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Geraine Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.01kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">raven_1313</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang/Simei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Siew Yu Chang Keith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.999kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia Yee Tien</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Preston Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.18kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiao Pooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr H C Han</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jermaine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.75kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Merydith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Hang Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Randall</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.13kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">c-sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Esthers</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sean Guoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.155kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2nd Baby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang/Jurong East</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Claryce</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.18kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Spaghetti</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Woo Bit Hwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">David Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.74kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sam</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr M George</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Calista Grace</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.61kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Iemiko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K T Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kayson Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.46kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">19</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jelybean</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Central</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lisa Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.77kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">20</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tamms</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lee Wei Hong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.84kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Echo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Commonwealth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emma</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.675kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">22</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Llig</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Marianne Hendricks</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.4kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ivy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Irene Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">West Coast</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jake Travis Espino</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.205kg</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ah Bur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.95kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Waiting...</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Qiqi81</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Loke Kah Leong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">East Shore</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Brayden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Princesstiara</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T B Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tiara Loh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bubblepearl</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A/ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gerrad</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Evonne Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Heng T L</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tampines</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Funshine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T C Chang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Karen Ko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Balestier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fong2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Old Airport Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Valerie Chen Si Ting</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><sub>Kasia</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Christineteo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yio Chu Kang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Matthias Kwang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mei Lik</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Beh Suan Tiong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands/Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">jes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chan KH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jowinbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ashlynne Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">mayelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Sim L N</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Decbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K K Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ikeike</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dolphin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tanny Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Snowger</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Santorini</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">19</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jazlyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Clifford Chan \ Dr CY Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunway Medical</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Isaac Teow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">20</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phylicia (phyl)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeap Min Li</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun Ring</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hayden Phang Yu Zhe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mrs.Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pantai, MY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yu Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">22</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emeraldbride</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zachary Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Paulyn Kao</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Bernard Chern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Macpherson</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">izu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Joan Thong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holland</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Y G Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AdelChia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Josiah Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiaohwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phoebe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hippomummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Nashi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yunbb</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong</font> West</TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Juzyounme</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marsiling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">32</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">annt21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr SH Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Upper Thomson</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Alson Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Winnie171175</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Anthony Siow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">34</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pastilies</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Ang HY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">35</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jas</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">36</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lavendery</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Kim Teng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jalan Membina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">37</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jappooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">CCK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">38</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YL Polaris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">39</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mummymummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Devendra</font></TD><TD><sub>SGH</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">40</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chantalle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bkt BJ</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pang Kai Ern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">41</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ScarletGal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Thong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">42</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xuelyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr W H Kee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok Reservoir</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summer Cheo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">43</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toonies23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Whampoa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">44</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mum2ndx</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr C H Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">45</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stephanie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Simei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Can some mummy take over the updating while i deliver tmr?? Hehehe

The file is as per attached: <center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_txt.gif

Baby Listing.txt (10.8 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Thanks everybody.

Carmen / Hippo,
I opt for induce (on the 26th) coz I have been experiencing some discard (light brown col) and also back pain, and some contraction.
Actually doc say can wait till early Dec, if no painful contraction.
But when I do check up on the 38th week, the bb weight about 2.9kg already, so doc agree to induce, for easier delivery, coz I want to try normal delivery.
We decide to induce on the 26th.

So 26th morning in the clinic put in the tablet, but no sign of any dilation when come back to clinic in the afternoon, so doc put 1 more tablet to fasten the opening. Too bad, till at night I checked in TMC, nurse checked no sign of any dilation, still at 1 cm.
I experience some contraction, but its irregular not the constant one.
About 2 am, was asked to go the ward and rest.
The next day morning 27th, put in drip since 9 am, till 11 am, doc come in, checked, no dilation at all.

I also tired,plus pain, so after discussion with doc, we agree do the emergency c-sect.
Within 15 mins baby out already.
But doc take some times to do the stiches.

Now relieved, wound pain a bit, but worry about the baby.
I wanted to breast feed, full breast feed before I go back to work, but seems not so sucessful. I got sore nipple. But now get better.

Trying very hard to produce more milk for my boy.

For all the mommy that bb popped out, how much does the baby drink?
I suspect my baby drink about 50ml, coz I have been mixing BF(suspect 20ml) and FF (30ml)
Coz my mom keep on saying not enough not enough make me frustrated, I dowan over feed baby.

emeraldbride, all the best to u
happy.gif
I can help to update the table.

Carmen, wow go out during first two wks of confinement. I would be so busy latching bb or expressing milk to build up supply.

Spaghetti and Esther, 6-8 wet diapers would indicate that the baby has enough milk intake.

Hi mummies, I was discharged this afternoon. Thanks for your congratulations. This is my birth story.

11.30pm Started leaking amniotic fluid. Decided to go to hospital because gynae said I'm at risk of cord prolapse.

12.15am After checking, not a lot of water coming out. Nurse did a VE for me, which was super pain. She said it's because my cervix is very posterior. I was 2cm dilated but CTG showed contractions irregular. Nurses kept me in observation ward, to wait for gynae to check me in the morning.

5am Woken up by stronger contractions. Went to toilet and had bloody show. More water was leaking but didn't seem enough to be a burst. Nurse put me on CTG again, but contractions were still irregular. VE showed I was still 2cm dilated.

7.30am Gynae called and spoke to me. Said that I was to be induced and put on oxytocin drip to speed up my labour because of the risk of infection. After 8 hours of water leaking, the foetus would be exposed to bacteria, so they have to make sure that I will deliver by today. I asked to eat breakfast and she said okay.

7.45am I was put on the drip. I was also given antibiotics, to reduce risk of infection, because of the leak. Had pork porridge for breakfast, which was very nice; I ate everything.

10am Gynae came in to check me. Found that I was 3cm dilated. Also confirmed that my water bag hadn't burst, so she burst it for me.

10.30am Contractions getting stronger and more painful. I was also very tired from not having slept much in the observation ward the whole night. Requested for epidural. Nurse gave me the gas mask while waiting for the anaesthetist to arrive.

11am Epidural administered. Very effective; really couldn't feel anything from my waist downwards. It also made me very sleepy, so I took a nap.

12.30pm Woke up in time to order lunch. Unfortunately, the epidural was making me feel very nauseous. I threw up as lunch was served. I had chicken porridge, herbal black chicken soup and mango pudding for lunch (I only ate a couple of mouthfuls; hubby ate the rest).

1pm-2.30pm Epi continued making me nauseous, and I kept throwing up. Also started shaking uncontrollably. Hubby got frightened and called the nurse in. She said that this is very normal for epidural, told me to relax and do deep breathing, and left. I continued shaking and vomitting.

2.30-3.15pm Nurse checked and I was 10am dilated. I requested for epi to be dialed down, so that I could have sensation to push. Started pushing, but made very little headway. I wasn't shaking much by now but was still vomitting a lot. Epi also made me drowsy and I kept falling asleep in between pushing sessions (each session, I pushed about 4-5 times).

3.15pm Gynae came in and checked me. She noted that I had already tore quite a bit. She also did an episiotomy for me, then told me to start pushing. After about 2-3 rounds of pushing, she said that she would have to use forceps.

3.47pm My baby was delivered. I cried when my baby came out. Gynae put baby on me and told hb to cut the cord. She later spent about 20 mins stitching me up. When I asked her how many stitches I had, she just said, "Many. You have a third-degree tear. Come back to see me in a week."

Hubby later said that he saw gynae using a lot of strength to pull my baby out. Turned out that she was posterior when delivered, which is why I pushed a lot without making much headway. Also, she was a big baby - 3.675kg, 53 cm, head circumference of 35cm.

My labour was quite long, about 16 hours from the time my water started leaking, but it was mostly quite uneventful. However, the last 2-3 hours were very difficult for me, with the shaking, vomitting and pushing. Even though I had wanted to deliver without pain relief, I'm glad I made the choice to do so, because I don't think I would have survived this delivery without an epidural.

Baby is home with me now and I have managed to totally bf her from the time of birth. She has a good latch and is feeding well on my colostrum via direct latch. I'm now waiting for my milk to come in, which I hope will happen in the next few days.

went KKH today for appt. managed to meet-up w llig who delivered yest n ivy who delivered today.

for this appt at 37wks 2days, found not that no more protein in urine, swab test positive, don't need medication now just antibiotics for drip, put on 3kg for last 4 weeks, can go for brazillian waxing, baby still v high up. next appt will be next wk, will be going for scan...

Hi emeraldbride,

we have not decided on the name yet... i know we should get down to it real soon....

jelybean

we delivered on the same day at Mt.E! what time was yours? my gal was out at 11am. we might hv seen each other in the breastfeeding class, I went both days. Were you wearing glasses?

kath
TMC is 10am - 2pm &amp; 4pm - 8pm
visiting hours is also = to visiting babies hours.. Meaning the visiting hours you sure can see babies de.. but dun last min lar. like example my coll came at 2pm. and baby just pushed out.. -__-

was given a single bedded @5th flr juz beside the nursery. the bed is so uncomfortable. having back ache liao. abit hungry too!! my poor bb hv to sleep on tat pathetic couch.. heartache! I must send him home to sleep later.

my last bp reading still high, 159/101. the nurses still shave abit despite I've alr gotten bw. she oso wiped 2 of my manicured toes on both sides.

now can't sleep cos feeling excited n partly of the bed!! N my tummy is calling out for milo!!!

update laterzz..

echo
your birth story sounds scary wor... T___T

tamms
sorry now then i saw your msg on top... do you still need me to send you my massage lady's contact?

Kath
Ya in labour room? and you given to a single bed?!

hi everyone!!i still in hospital....alone...hubby went home yesterday...here is my birth story...not really detailed

on 3/12/08
2.14pm arrive in KKH...waited for delivery suite
arnd 2.30 went to delivery suite 2 then started monitoring on CTG
3.30 insert 1st prostin and continue to monitor on CTG
ate dinner at 6.30 in the delivery suite
at 7plus then was given a ward
11.15 inserted 2nd prostin in delivery suite 4 and monitor CTG
1am went back to ward
throughout the night feel some minor contractions

on 4.12.08
7.30am Gynae came to see me in the ward then ruptured my waterbag
at 8am then went to delivery suite OB1 to observe on CTG
was to have breakfast there...but no appetite cos contractions getting more intense and pain
8plus am went to delivery suite 29 and continue to monitor on CTG
at around 8.30 Oxytocin was drip to help in the dilation, pain was getting more and more intense,and also cant sleep...and rest.tried laughing gas at first...but it is totally no use
10am requested for epidural, finally decided not to wait any longer, gynae told me later no strength to push
10.30am administered epidural...fantastic discovery of mankind!!!contraction pain felt was little and am able to sleep and rest
at around 12pm gynae came to check, was already 8-9cm dilated,epidural went out...did not ask for another cos later need to feel the contraction so as to know when to push
at 2pm started to push under the help of the midwife,mid wife told me only left one last push
2.25 she contacted my gynae
2.40 gynae arrive and she prepared, started to push for the last time
2.45 baby jake arrive
later on my placenta was delivered and gynae cleared few lochias...
3.07 jake was cleaned and weigh..3.205kg and height 51cm

then after jake was clean and injections was all done, i latch him on and was successful!

SOON he was to be bring back to the nursery
and i felt the effect of epidural, vomited water that i drank....and was feeling very dizzy

at 6+plus pm dinner arrive but no appetite so didnt finish

thanks for Juzyounme who visited!
sorry gill..didnt manage to visit you.
i might not be discharge tml cos still have to monitor,and baby must stay and monitor, so dont wanna leave him in hospital alone.

sorry for long post...

Today will be my last work day of the year!
happy.gif
Happy and at the same time a bit worried cos there are so many things I need to hand over and do!!!! *ARGH!!!*

Kath,
May you have a smooth delivery!
happy.gif

Snowger-Today also my last working day of the year. So happy lei. N i have hand over all my works, so can rest n relax today + Boss gone o/seas le, so its no boss day today....yippee

Congratulation to all mommies who popped!!!!!

Here my brief birth story:
27 Nov
8am – blood stain, no pain
Then rush back to Malacca…
3:30 pm – went to see gynae…VE check 3cm dilation…straight admit hospital
4:30 pm – enjoy tea break…cos no pain
6:30 pm – porriage as dinner, still enjoy…then gynae check 5cm dilation, broke water bag
7pm – contraction started
7:25pm – fully dilate
7:30pm – bb was out!!!

Emeralbride, pls update my column…
Bb name : Eason Ho
DOB : 27 Nov
Weight : 2.35kg
Delivery Mode : natural w/o epi

1951109.jpg

BREAKING NEWS = Jowinbb has given birth to a healthy baby girl this mornining!
happy.gif

xiaohwa,
My boss oso not in office... HAHA... But i got to hand over to my supervisor...

Back