Luckily Lucas dun really like to walk, sometime he cries if I refuse to carry him ... and if I allow him to walk, I cant shop .. only busy pulling his hands away from stuffs. So if possible, I always bring along his stroller and let him sit there and he does it quietly.
SInce yesterday, I keep try to give him pacifier .. he gets irritated and throw it aside! Haha. First nite he woke up 2-3 times .. yesterday he woke up once ... hooray!
I think I got a problem with my boy. Brought him to school couple of times ... suppose to take crayons to color .. he wanna bite and snatch the whole box of crayons and refuse to let me teach him how to hold the crayons and color. Wanna teach him how to glue papers ... he wanna bite the glue stick. How ah?