Good morning mummies,
Minky,
Thanks for the invitation, but I'm afraid I will not be able to make it due to a family event ongoing on the same day.
Enne,
So long never see you post.... Sometime I also pram the kids together in my combi stroller with jiejie in front cos combi will topple with heavy weight behind. Should have gotten lucky baby brand that comes with big big basket.
Wtan,
My tummy is also flabby and it is very ugly. My SIL told me for ppl gg through c-sect will have a problem with the tummy. Wonder if it is true??
Peanut,
I think kids waking up for milk should be pretty normal bah. Your sis and SIL's kid no longer wake up for milk at that stage?? But it all depend on individual kids.
Olwen,
Where is father and son gg for holiday? Do sweet for them to go holidaying together wo mama.