(2008/11) November 2008

<font color="CC3366"> xie xie ni, i'm still trying to figure out how to cope when my tum tum gets bigger and more in the way.. how did u cope snnowy? Cos i dun have a helper and i'm alone most of the time..
Bcos of this, i've already strained my womb and gynae have given me some progestrone ler..
</font>

Aden'sMummy,
Congrats!
If u have no help, then just do the really essential. House chores and non-urgent stuff can wait. Take care and rest whenever you can, ok?

Aden's mummy,
Why you say got spies? Ppl spying on you? I also got ppl spying on what I post then they can sms me what I meant, tt why cant tell lian alot of things. Internet = scary

What you need to do now is to establish a routine for #1. Let him stich=k to it and be repared when you are in 3rd tri, he will be very sticky and whiney so patient, patient.
For me, I dun have any help at all too. I still continue with carrying #1 till the last 2 weeks b4 I delivered. However, you can sit down and hug him instead of carrying him.
Also, if you are tired, let the hsework. Do what you can within your mean. Jia you
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">snnowy,
how did your BIL &amp; SIL know it's u who posted when u r using your nick? Unless they knnow your nick?

Create a new acc using a new nick? heehee...</font>

<font color="CC3366"> aly_nat Thanks!
happy.gif

I try to do whatever i can now, cos afraid when the time comes, wanna do also cannot.. Trying to take it easy

snnowy
Same like you, i dun wanna invite unneccessary "gossip" so like you, cannot be as open as i like..
Sigh, now he is already very whiney.. and almost everyday throw temper at me.. but at night when go to slp, must hug hug kiss kiss.. -_-
Ok, will try to be more strict with the daily routine, usually after he comes back fr PG is machiam free and easy.. will start a regime..
happy.gif
</font>

morning mummies! hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

snnowy,
i tried your method no. 2 and it does work a lil! the funny part is that the first morn i actually went to her bed and pick her up while she was still sleeping, but shifting around in her bed and she actually still mumbled "nin nin" in her sleepy state,hahah!! she did managed to fall back asleep but till about 730am. good enough for me tho! this morn i forgot to wake up early to feed her so by the time i woke up at 615am she was wide awake so when i put her back to bed after i latch her she only lazed around in bed till 715am. at least i managed to snooze a lil!

my hubby is questioning if it will be a habit that will be hard for her to kick when i stop BF-ing? i wonder if she will expect to be nursed every early morn in the wee hours now. i do feel a lil like pumping days! hahah..

hi mummies,
i remember some of you have a contact for a very reasonably priced courier. Could you PM me with the contact? Thanks!

JJmom,
BIL &amp; SIL are on fb. It's SIL and her sister who are freqently on this forum. They sort of know that I'm active in this forum and knowing my bb's month and yr of birth, it not uneasy to track me down. I think they sort of got the confirmation of my nick when they saw the bb's list Kiki posted. My gal's name was on it
happy.gif

Other than them, my #1 thread was also reading posts from here I believed. hey can sms me why am i getting a musical table/playmat for my gal etc.
Well what can I comment since this is a public forum, unless I dun post lor.

Aden's mummy,
Yes, they are whiney cos they are sense a baby in you. It's strange but they just knew it. They are ok in the past with help from Daddy but as you advances, everything must be mummy and only mummy. But after your bb passes full month, everything will be back to normal.
Just do what you can within your mean. We are all not perfect parents and many a time trial and error for the best of the kids. Dun worry, mothers are super creatures. They'll make the best out of the worse seneriao and get through it.
Baby are monsters yet angels at times. They can make us v v angry but when they gives us a kiss or a hug, all damage forgiven

Haru,
Heehee, I've been using this method for the past 6 months and she managed to fall back to sleep till 9am. I intend to wean her off when October starts.

Hi ladies ...
brought Lucas to zoo yesterday and he had so much fun at the play pool. And I was completely wet with my casual wear and brought a extra blouse to change only. He was simply running ard and playing with the water when I let go off his hand. But when it comes to looking at animals, he only respond with a smile.

snnowy,
haha, well i am really happy so far coz it works to a certain for me! not 9am but at least till sun's out, haha..you think when you start weaning ur girl will be ok w/o the early AM feed? i just afraid it may become a habit. am keeping fingers crossed that she will be able to skip that early AM feed once i give her FM. =P

yah lor.. wat to do.. boss in..
Lately my gal's tummy stil not too good.. v bloated like v gassy and always pang chao pui.. affect her appetite as well.. Cant put ruyi oil so often cos her skin like quite sensitive to the oil.. that time put a few days her tummy develop rashes...

<font color="0000ff">nut,
Nat will also has rashes when i apply ruyi oil on her chest
sad.gif
so now i try to apply baby vicks instead if needed.</font>

peanut,
Go market those malay store buy lemongrass oil (yellow packaging box). I have been using that on Lucas since he was borned.

Jo,
I also used lemongrass oil. My #1 last time can use ruyi oil but now also rash, after using 11 bottles of jumbo size ruyi oil then now cannot used. The strangest part is it started the very day my MIL commented onit.

Happy,
You MIA for so long. We miss you. How's working life?

Morning Mommies...
A quick pop in...

Peanut,
Oh dear... yah. Maybe try baby vicks? If you wanna try the Minyak Telon, maybe I can try get for you from Indon? Cos I''ll be out stationed back to Indon from tomorrow and back on Saturday. Then can meet you next Monday to pass you?

Happy,
Am I supposed to collect the Progress Gold from you? Can't remember liaoz.

dymples
wow.. thanks for offering but i dun wan to trouble u la.. mayb for the timebeing i'll try out lemongrass oil. And for minyak telon i'm sure can find in spore as well rite?

My girl 17 mths old. I look after her during weekend. What kind of activity i can do with her? I don't know whether i should let me watch those kids singing dvd or those education dvd? if she doesn't watch TV, she will go around the house to find things, or climb up and down.... what to do? can you help me to plan a timetable so that i can follow the timetable to entertain her so that she doesn't get bored.....

hihi snoowy, me huh. Same same lo. Just tat i am very busy with work these few weeks. Expected to work till mid night today
sad.gif
but no choice work life is like tat demanding here. But of cos wat i pay out here is being well reward too! Bosses are v nice
happy.gif

Nut, minyak telno can easily buy from malay stall or those malay push cart at some mall.

Dymples. Ya the powder still with me. I guess can only pass to you during weekend . I try to arrange with you. But must be after tis week.

Hihi,

I'm new to the thread. My gal was born in Nov 08. Just wondering if any mummies experiences the following (Been trying to find a answer but non)
1) My gal been vommiting recently almost everyday for the past 2 months. Brought her to KKH etc, cut down milk etc still the same. She can just be sitting quietly then next min puke out food contents, milk or plain water. Really desperate for an ans. any one have similar situation??

2) Any SMH Nov 08 baby gathering or any playground for same age kids at hougang??

Thanks all for the help. (n_n)

Peanut,
No probs lah. If you want, can still send me email whilst I'm in Indon yah. Anyway I'll be going harboufront area next week to visit my clients mah.

Happy,
Sure sure. No worries. But maybe you email me better cos I seldom am able to pop into the forum. Me email is [email protected]

Thanks Thanks.
happy.gif

Hi mummies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend
happy.gif
Had a lovely staycation at Changi Village Hotel and great bonding time with bb and hubby. Wish I don't have to go back to office on Thurs arggh!

Nut: Nice to see you on Sat, even tho it was at TMC lol. Your gal feeling better I hope??
Luckily G's fever subsided by the time we brought him for our staycation.

Aden'sMummy: Congrats! May the pregnancy journey be a smooth one for you!

nut, u brought nini to TMC see doc ah? her running nose still there?

gladgal, forgot 2 ask u abt t talk @ sgh. u went?

geraldine, wat did kkh's doc say? I think better get professional advise.

my gal tummy lor like not v good.. tt time vomit few times, then like v bloated appetite affected.. so better bring to doc get some med..
Now stil seems gassy.. always fart v smelly.. so unglam wahahaa.....

Geraldine
did u try 2nd opinion? 3rd opinion? encourage u to do that if hav not done so.. Anyway what did the doctor you've gone to said abt her case? and in avg how many time/s she vomit in a day?
In the meantime why dun u try soymilk in case she's allergic to cow milk

gladgal
my gal as per posted above lor.. always pang chao pui.. stil bloated la.. i've alrready diluted her milk for quite sometime liao lei..
Glad u enjoy e break.. Me going bintan with gal nex Fri =) hope she b good...

Geraldine,
Agreed that you need to seek 2nd opinion. Did you time the interval of her vomit? Like 30mins after milk take she puked? What are her feeding schedule like?
Also did you notice of her weight gained in the last 2 months? Did it dropped? Since you mentioed it has happened for the past 2 months, you'll need to take note of all this and seek professional help soon.

lilian,
I saw ur post yesterday .. asking mi if I wld be next?

I'm hesitating while my hb wld say no no. I think maybe I wanna have juz one and have all my time for him.

ah Jo, u confirm ur hubby will say no no ah?
I oso feel time not enough even with one! haha.. But look further to the future, i still tink it wld b better for K to have sibling.

ah nut, was surfing net last nite trying to find some info... Yest nite so warm, couldnt slp well!

snnowy,
those cupcakes are adorable! you are one super mummy! I overslept tis morn and my girl woke up at 630am like clockwork. =P latched her and put her back in her bed, good thing she didnt cry and just rolled around in her bed while i snoozed on the couch in her room. haha..really wonder when she wil actually sleep longer!

Morning mummies!

Congrats aden'smummy!Enjoy your pregnancy!
happy.gif

Lian, probably it'll be you who's going to announce your pregnancy next liao. hehe..

Geraldine, yes, agree with the mummies here to get a 2nd opinion. vomitting for unknown reasons for the past 2 months is no joking matter. what's the diagnosis of the doctor at KKH? no follow-up at all?
we do have some kite flying gatherings at times in senkang/punggol area. will inform you when there's one soon.
happy.gif

Snowwy, wah, those cupcakes you've made are really nice and pretty! really envy mummies who can bake at home or go for baking classes. me longing so much to bake a cake or do some experimental cooking at home, but I'll have to wait till i move into my own flat next year.
sad.gif

been so tired since last thursday, coz my boy had another hit of viral fever. temperature going up and down all the time. his fever went off finally on Monday, but he had fake measles after that. and yesterday, i told hubby not to let my boy go to his playgroup session coz he just recovered, but in the end, my hubby sent him there without telling me. so angry with him! had an arguement last nite and we are not on talking terms now. and then my mil had yet another episode of bad mood again since sunday, black face and screaming and yelling at everyone at home.so sianz..
sad.gif

Hi mummies,

i gg bk to workforce soon...prob end of the mth or beginning of june..I will put Jalen in CC nearby my hse. Recently, my online biz sales went dwn so got to go out n work..also for the family i tink i need to go out n work...earn my own money
happy.gif

Congrats Aden'smummy!
happy.gif

snnowy
i realli likes the cupcakes decors u made....so lovely
happy.gif

moomum, will not be lah...
But maybe i'll decide to quit my job and go home and make babies. ahahha...
My stupid boss having yet another episode of bad mood.... Arghh.... buay tahan liao!!!

lian
so u looking forward to be a SAHM?hehe..

ai lun lah..nowadays though job market is getting better, but securing a suitable and stable job oso not easy leh.
our company recently seems abit shaky, not doing so well. now my colleagues and myself are keeping a lookout for other job opportunites oso..
sad.gif

Back