(2008/11) November 2008

snnowy, if i m not planning for #2 hor, i would have quitted! The 16wks ML is v impt
happy.gif
and if join new coy, means cannot get preg!

dymples
hahaha... i encourage u to look for better opportunity.. Mayb not in hotel line now? since i tink they're more or less e same. Get sales job in other area??

Dymples,
Yes yes, everything increase and once the $$ goes up, never come down. Like now, oil price already dropped but other things still never drop their price.
Haiz.. I also got a lot to things to vent, but cant share it here cos for all I think, someone maybe checking on this thread and spread what I say... Ren, rennn

Dymples,
I agree with Nut, you should seek for better opportunity out there.
happy.gif

Lilian,
Tt why I said there might be a change in my plan lor. Although ML is important but think abt being pregnant is tough enough yet still got to frag yourself to work when you are unhappy in that company. Worse, you won't know if you'll be asked to go after ML.

Lian,
Want to rant yet cannot. Cannot said too much in FB cos BIL, SIL are all on FB. Cannot post here cos SIL and her sister are frequener of this thread and dun even know if they are reading it now. I scare later telephone message - More salt and oil added by the time passed to the party
sad.gif

snnowy
u're wrong... hahaha.... enjoy while u can.. when time comes for me to huan lo abt $$ then start to huan lo.. not huan lo now.. kakaka

hey mummies,
thanks for your advice on sleeping! Babyzel and wtan, i know i am prob being over paranoid.=P my girl's nighttime sleeping has always been pretty good since she was born and i guess i just cant handle the change and decrease in her sleep. dun know why i get so affected and over concerned about her sleep..

Babyzel,
can i ask what FM are you giving R now? really wonder if my girl will take FM..*fingers crossed*

peanut,
glad that A is better now. I noe what you mean, recently i find myself losing my cool easily too. guess my girl waking up early doesnt help. a few times i shouted really loud at her and smacked her pretty hard too and ALWAYS regret it. but no parent is ever perfect so i guess we just strive to be better parents.=) dun be too hard on yourself ya?

Haru,
Fotgot to reply you. My gal sleep at abt 10pm or 10-30pm.
I'm also giving my bb a FM feed for last feed. 120ml of Friso Gold 3.

Nut,
You are right in a certain extend too. But I'm just that kind of ppl that need to plan well ahead, however that is also my bad coming too.

snnowy, got grievance but cannot vent... Really cham. 忍!
U will start looking for job?
hay, i dun mind if they retrench me after my next ML! Coz t package can allow me to rest awhile
happy.gif

snnowy
actually urs shd b the right way. hahahaa... i'm jus finding reason to spend $$
That time i kept targeting on a branded bag but did not bear to part with the $$.. Then 1 fine day i learnt abt 2 sad things (1 colleague bro die during biz trip and 1 excolleague go blind suddenly) I decided to buy e bag right away! Now dun buy mus wait until when.. when something happen i no chance to buy lagi worst

Lian,
Yup can only practice my 忍 gongfu.
No looking for 1 now, most likely end of the yr if everything goes according to mu plan.
After ML, retrench not compensate 1 month only?? Sorry I dun know mah.

Peanut,
That why I say it my bad point too. My mum said sometime it not good to plan well ahead. One will only stress yourself up and when the plan/unexpected dun turn up your way, wahlao, can die man.

Darlest,
What's your email? I add you in fb. I dun think you will receive email notifiaction when moderator doing maintaince to achieve the post.

wa.. today topic is about job..

Dymples: tell me about it.. my this new job i just started.. me the 2nd OT le.. this week monday and wed OT again.. very terrible.. i feel like not much time spend with bb.. every time i reach home is just in time like amazing race.. rush to finish my bath, meal.. so i can bond with bb to read to him bedtime and pat him to bed.. so short yet precious time.. i reali miss him so much..
sad.gif
sob sob so sad..
u think yours is bad? tomo is LABOUR DAY!! i am ask to come back to do month end balancing.. and guess what from 9am to 9pm.. SHITTY right? urgghhh...

DON'T GO DOWN TO THE 1-DAY COACH SALE AS ADVERTISED IN THE BULK PURCHASE THREAD @ CHANGI!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!

I'm sssooo angry. I reached there slightly before 9.30am and was turned away. There was a staff member at the gates shooing us off. Telling people that the sales had been closed down by the police due to people fainting, suffocation and fire hazard. By then already got 1 ambulance and a police car in the factory compound. Then the staff member keeps shaking her head... saying she don't want to speak to police. Keep asking us to go... she can't do anything. blah..blah..

Feel the organiser should have been more prepared! After all.... besides this forum, there were emails and other forums spreading news of this sale! That means the WHOLE OF SINGAPORE knows about it! So the organiser should have been prepapred for a HUGE turnout! What do they expect??!! 75% discount is a big discount to advertise!

On top of that, whilst the staff member was busy shooing people off... got 1 buyer walked out of the factory area and casually remarked in a loud voice... "no stocks left already."

Wash pianz! I hear already feel so angry! I went all the way down from CCK to be told NO MORE SALE! NO MORE STOCKS!

Lynn,
OMG!! Your tat work place is HORRIBLE! Hope they are compensating you adequately for all the OT and working on PH somemore. Haiz... I really dun understand why working in SG is like that. All the bosses only know how to push us to do more and more work, whilst they themselves 'run' off on the dot, PH and weekends claim weekends off! If they want their employees to do OT, then they should themselves set an example!

I'm ssssooo tempted to run off and migrate in other countries which offer me better work life balance.

Lilian: I didn't changemy starhub channels, am used to the old numbers..new no. so lonnnnnnnnnggggggggg.....

Dymples: I normally don't go for this type of sale, quite gimmicky one..Used to see those teak furniture sale also then go down damn crappy stuff!! Same goes to sports brands. etc.

<font color="CC3366"> <font size="+1">Good morning mummies!
happy.gif
</font>

I've got something to share, i hit jackpot and am in the same thread as Kiki and Fifi..
Only get to share nw cos trying to avoid some "spies"... heee

Have started sleep training BBA again, cos he incorporated some bad habits along the way while he was teething and flu-ing, so everything was all outta place.

I'm so tired these days...
sad.gif

How was the weekend for the rest of you?
</font>

<font color="CC3366"> xie xie ni, i'm still trying to figure out how to cope when my tum tum gets bigger and more in the way.. how did u cope snnowy? Cos i dun have a helper and i'm alone most of the time..
Bcos of this, i've already strained my womb and gynae have given me some progestrone ler..
</font>

Aden'sMummy,
Congrats!
If u have no help, then just do the really essential. House chores and non-urgent stuff can wait. Take care and rest whenever you can, ok?

Aden's mummy,
Why you say got spies? Ppl spying on you? I also got ppl spying on what I post then they can sms me what I meant, tt why cant tell lian alot of things. Internet = scary

What you need to do now is to establish a routine for #1. Let him stich=k to it and be repared when you are in 3rd tri, he will be very sticky and whiney so patient, patient.
For me, I dun have any help at all too. I still continue with carrying #1 till the last 2 weeks b4 I delivered. However, you can sit down and hug him instead of carrying him.
Also, if you are tired, let the hsework. Do what you can within your mean. Jia you
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">snnowy,
how did your BIL &amp; SIL know it's u who posted when u r using your nick? Unless they knnow your nick?

Create a new acc using a new nick? heehee...</font>

<font color="CC3366"> aly_nat Thanks!
happy.gif

I try to do whatever i can now, cos afraid when the time comes, wanna do also cannot.. Trying to take it easy

snnowy
Same like you, i dun wanna invite unneccessary "gossip" so like you, cannot be as open as i like..
Sigh, now he is already very whiney.. and almost everyday throw temper at me.. but at night when go to slp, must hug hug kiss kiss.. -_-
Ok, will try to be more strict with the daily routine, usually after he comes back fr PG is machiam free and easy.. will start a regime..
happy.gif
</font>

morning mummies! hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

snnowy,
i tried your method no. 2 and it does work a lil! the funny part is that the first morn i actually went to her bed and pick her up while she was still sleeping, but shifting around in her bed and she actually still mumbled "nin nin" in her sleepy state,hahah!! she did managed to fall back asleep but till about 730am. good enough for me tho! this morn i forgot to wake up early to feed her so by the time i woke up at 615am she was wide awake so when i put her back to bed after i latch her she only lazed around in bed till 715am. at least i managed to snooze a lil!

my hubby is questioning if it will be a habit that will be hard for her to kick when i stop BF-ing? i wonder if she will expect to be nursed every early morn in the wee hours now. i do feel a lil like pumping days! hahah..

hi mummies,
i remember some of you have a contact for a very reasonably priced courier. Could you PM me with the contact? Thanks!

JJmom,
BIL &amp; SIL are on fb. It's SIL and her sister who are freqently on this forum. They sort of know that I'm active in this forum and knowing my bb's month and yr of birth, it not uneasy to track me down. I think they sort of got the confirmation of my nick when they saw the bb's list Kiki posted. My gal's name was on it
happy.gif

Other than them, my #1 thread was also reading posts from here I believed. hey can sms me why am i getting a musical table/playmat for my gal etc.
Well what can I comment since this is a public forum, unless I dun post lor.

Aden's mummy,
Yes, they are whiney cos they are sense a baby in you. It's strange but they just knew it. They are ok in the past with help from Daddy but as you advances, everything must be mummy and only mummy. But after your bb passes full month, everything will be back to normal.
Just do what you can within your mean. We are all not perfect parents and many a time trial and error for the best of the kids. Dun worry, mothers are super creatures. They'll make the best out of the worse seneriao and get through it.
Baby are monsters yet angels at times. They can make us v v angry but when they gives us a kiss or a hug, all damage forgiven

Haru,
Heehee, I've been using this method for the past 6 months and she managed to fall back to sleep till 9am. I intend to wean her off when October starts.

Hi ladies ...
brought Lucas to zoo yesterday and he had so much fun at the play pool. And I was completely wet with my casual wear and brought a extra blouse to change only. He was simply running ard and playing with the water when I let go off his hand. But when it comes to looking at animals, he only respond with a smile.

snnowy,
haha, well i am really happy so far coz it works to a certain for me! not 9am but at least till sun's out, haha..you think when you start weaning ur girl will be ok w/o the early AM feed? i just afraid it may become a habit. am keeping fingers crossed that she will be able to skip that early AM feed once i give her FM. =P

yah lor.. wat to do.. boss in..
Lately my gal's tummy stil not too good.. v bloated like v gassy and always pang chao pui.. affect her appetite as well.. Cant put ruyi oil so often cos her skin like quite sensitive to the oil.. that time put a few days her tummy develop rashes...

<font color="0000ff">nut,
Nat will also has rashes when i apply ruyi oil on her chest
sad.gif
so now i try to apply baby vicks instead if needed.</font>

peanut,
Go market those malay store buy lemongrass oil (yellow packaging box). I have been using that on Lucas since he was borned.

Jo,
I also used lemongrass oil. My #1 last time can use ruyi oil but now also rash, after using 11 bottles of jumbo size ruyi oil then now cannot used. The strangest part is it started the very day my MIL commented onit.

Happy,
You MIA for so long. We miss you. How's working life?

Morning Mommies...
A quick pop in...

Peanut,
Oh dear... yah. Maybe try baby vicks? If you wanna try the Minyak Telon, maybe I can try get for you from Indon? Cos I''ll be out stationed back to Indon from tomorrow and back on Saturday. Then can meet you next Monday to pass you?

Happy,
Am I supposed to collect the Progress Gold from you? Can't remember liaoz.

dymples
wow.. thanks for offering but i dun wan to trouble u la.. mayb for the timebeing i'll try out lemongrass oil. And for minyak telon i'm sure can find in spore as well rite?

Back