(2008/11) November 2008

shop4stuffs-haha, my #1 loves elmo and cookie monster!! Actually I prefer sesame street to Barney, I seriously don't like barney. hee, duno what's so cute abt this purple monster. hehe.

snnowy,spin-my #1 got 2 meimei to pei him play liao.. kekeke.

I love you, u love me. we are happy family..
haha

the trademark song of barney.

lucky my boy is 'neutral' to barney, he is ok with it but don't seems especially like it.

RE: ppl touching bb
Ha, normally i will try to siam or push baby away when peoples starts to get near to baby.. Cause i know they will stretch out their hands to sayang their head or face! This is the only way i can prevent them, but must act fast!

Minkybear,
our bb has the same birthday! Where do u delivered?

Enne, actually my boy like that song leh.. he seem to like the part about i love u u love me part. he will smile when he hear that.

joyce, at Mt A
happy.gif
n you?

Yeah I think that song a lot of kids like. coz simple and quite 'haunting' as in.. even I hear liao.. it will keep playing in my mind lo. hehe.

Minkybear,
No.. is natural all the way. Me, hubby n gynae also surprised that she really so zun wanted to come out on her EDD!
Oh, u at Mt A while i am at TMC.. otherwise our bb could be frens at nursery !

Joyce, your baby is lucky never share the same nursery my boi was crying all the way. the nurse dont knw wat to do with him.
My boi was late. he was suppose to come out on the 5th. dont knw y he chose that date no one bedder was disappointed. and the nurses and doc was busy.

Hi Kiki,

pls add me in. thank you >.<

Mommy's name/nick: JJ_Zou
Baby's name: Givan
Baby's EDD: 15/11/08
Baby's DOB: 05/11/08
Last Weight : 8.06kg
Last Height : 66cm
Milk : FBM

Minkybear,
ha.. ya, when i admitted at ard 12am+ on 11 nov after had show and contractions, the reception told us that all single bedded was full and had to be on waiting list! Wat a hot date.. The nurse also told us that most ppl choose to induce or having caesarian on this popular date.. I think my girl wanna be (re nau)!

Hi Kiki,

i have not been posting for quite sometimes.. but i am a silent reader here.

pls add mine, too... thanks
happy.gif

Mommy's name/nick: tri_Angel
Baby's name: Trella
Baby's EDD: 11/11/08
Baby's DOB: 27/10/08
Last Weight : 9.5kg
Last Height : 67cm
Milk : Dumex Mamil Gold 1 + Semi-solid

Haru>
Have you received your First Foods book?

Enne> Ya, haunting!
I also dun like tat purple dino. But research has shown tat kids tends to like purple color.
Anyway, i find teletubbies more disgusting!

Mosh/Lilian,
yo, 3 of us are eyeing on the exersaucer from joysmother! i am fine with 2nd hand but hubby is nagging. Indeed her price is quite high, $229 is the lowest she can go!

Joyce
my hb is fine with 2nd hand. If he insist BN one, then he pay for it lor. keke
When we get t toy, we clean it throughly then shd b no problem mah.

Lilian,
ya, precisely. I will clean it with dettol and wash and dry it. he said wanna buy from ebay and ship in directly and i told him by the time he got the toy, my girl will outgrow liao. LOL

Good afternoon ladies!
A bright and shiny day now!
Suppose to meet up with mildy and bear for shopping but i fly them airplane! :p

Just prepared an apple puree for my boi. Waiting for him to wakkie and hope he knw hw to appreciate it.

joyce,lilian,
I oso gt a 2nd hand exersaucer.I wanted to rent it but find it too costly. End up got a smartstep entertainer for my boi at $100.
Bought it and use dettol clean and clean. I even brought it to downstair and SUN it for an hr!wakaka

Enne,
My gal fav is the UGLY PURPLE DINO! I dun understand why she loves it sooo much!But now,she love Dora oso.. Also another ugly toy which i dun like!

Kash,
Aiyo, the sick woman touched euan?? Erm.. if i will u i will just walk away and pretend to go toilet or other plc.
Whenever we visited the PD, my gal oso dun wanna go outside.Want to stay be inside playing with the playhouse.And imagine all the sick kids playing together.*faint* How to get well fast?

cartoon character
haha i tin we cant do much if bb loves them.so im gonna show diff diff ones so he can chose the ugliest out of the ugliest haha

Who talking bad abt Barney huh ? hahah... "i love you .. u love mi" ..wahaha my #1 idol ! everything oso barney !!

Snnowy - yeah ..

re:touch bb
jus down bring bb 4walk.a bunch of childcare kids came over&amp;surround bb coz they r learning abt transportation.teacher asked my permission2take pic of pram&amp;i say yes so all crowd.im quite uncomfortable but duno how2say.hhh i diff2say no,go away etc.last wkend in airport also got 1boy keep follow my bb,touch him play w him,i also paisei say go away,like very mean2kids hhh but on the other hand worried.lousy

re:flip
haha boy 2day can really flip &amp; flip &amp; flip,from 1 end of the bed to the other,wow sei,happy&amp;scary

Fifi,
i am gonna split the current tin i have with my mum first. will be tryin it out in 2 weeks time, if she likes it i will get one tin from ya if you still have. if you have another mummy who would like to take it now, you can let it go first. dun want you to hang on to it specially for me lah. thanks for asking!!

Lilian,
not yet. tried to call them just now, no answer leh..me getting anxious coz me and my mum quite clueless about introducing semi solids to bb lor. (my work was a working mummy too so i was brot up by grandma.=>)

my hubby and i LOVE sesame street coz we grew up watching it every weekend. really hope my bb will enjoy it too. sesame street doesnt seem as popular nowadays among kids. so sad..i love it..hubby even knows how to sing quite a number of the songs on the show,hahah!!

er..how to update the table?? =P

happy-haha.. I guess barney does appeals to kids lo.. its so popular, but some of the shows is educational lo.

Lilian,Spin- i heard abt a eerie story abt teletubby.. the little gal got sick.. then a priest was called in coz the little gal can't be cured.. and guess what.. the priest cut open the teletubby the little gal always had with her... and inside was a tailsman.

I think the eyes of teletubbies are quite eerie too. I don't like dolls.

Spin,
She will be vv happy to see kids around her age. But I warn you 1st, she is very tough and sometime can ne a bully.

cartoon character,
Ermm... My #1 loves xiao ding dang.

kash>
ya.. i also gotta wake up damn early to pump den hor,, i work at senoko (woodlands) gotta send hb to work @ jurong den come back to woodlands... he start work 8.30am &amp; i start at 9am.. so if there is any jam, i sure late one... otherwise will reach office slightly early.. -_- ev morn like madwoman... sometimes jus dont make up.. do it in the car or offize.. haa

snowy/spin> wooo ur so fast plan for #2 after #1 or bu xiao xing??

look at tis... nice wor..
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2397225.html?1240987856

Updates in the afternoon...

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1"><font face="'Verdana'"> Nov Mummy (including EDD) &amp; Baby List
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Birthday</TD><TD>Current Age</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Drink </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Yokoh</TD><TD>Braedon </TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>02/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 27 days</TD><TD>7.1kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>EBM + Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Babyzel </TD><TD>Rachelle </TD><TD>04/11/2008</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 13 days</TD><TD>7.82kg</TD><TD>66cm</TD><TD>EBM &amp; 1 feed of Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Yoyosan </TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 12 days</TD><TD>6.4kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>chilipadi </TD><TD>Emma-Jane </TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 12 days</TD><TD>6.0kg</TD><TD>65cm</TD><TD>EBM &amp; 240 ml similac every nite </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Kash </TD><TD>Euan</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 4 days</TD><TD>7.25kg</TD><TD>66cm</TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Glad_gal</TD><TD>Greg </TD><TD>06/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 2 days</TD><TD>7.3kg</TD><TD>67cm</TD><TD>BF &amp; EBM/FM at night </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 2 days</TD><TD>7.6kg </TD><TD>67cm</TD><TD>3 FM feeds + 2 solid food meals </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>tri_Angel </TD><TD>Trella </TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 2 days</TD><TD>9.5kg</TD><TD>67cm</TD><TD>Dumex Mamil Gold 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Lynn </TD><TD>Brandon </TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 0 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Frisco Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>Jalen</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 0 days</TD><TD>6.2kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>Frisco Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>KiKi</TD><TD>Qi Huan</TD><TD>09/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 0 days</TD><TD>7.2kg</TD><TD>67cm</TD><TD>EBM + Sem-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>JessLee</TD><TD>Ryan </TD><TD>26/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 0 days</TD><TD>6.8kg</TD><TD>64cm</TD><TD>EBM + Nestle Nan 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>Alyssa </TD><TD></TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD>5 months 30 days</TD><TD>6.3kg</TD><TD>63.5cm</TD><TD>BF + EBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>wtan </TD><TD>Broderick </TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>5 months 29 days</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Jowenda</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>03/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 26 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>happydays </TD><TD>Caden </TD><TD> </TD><TD>04/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 25 days</TD><TD>7.8kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>Frisco </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>JJ_Zou </TD><TD>Givan </TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>05/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 24 days</TD><TD>8.06kg</TD><TD>66cm</TD><TD>FBM (? Typo of EBM?) </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sha Sha </TD><TD>Jayla </TD><TD> </TD><TD>06/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 23 days</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TEBM &amp; Dumex Mamil Gold (1x Nite feed) </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Carol Neo/Raygal</TD><TD>Jadon </TD><TD></TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 21 days</TD><TD>8.0kg</TD><TD>67cm</TD><TD>EBM &amp; S26 Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>alibaba </TD><TD>Trysten </TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 19 days</TD><TD>7.0kg</TD><TD>64cm</TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>ziyee </TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 19 days</TD><TD>6.8kg</TD><TD>65cm</TD><TD>Frisco </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>minkybear </TD><TD>Issac </TD><TD> </TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 18 days</TD><TD>7.65kg</TD><TD>64cm</TD><TD>EBM &amp; 1 feed of Goat's Milk </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>joyce_7580 </TD><TD>Yu-Qi </TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 18 days</TD><TD>6.67kg</TD><TD>61cm</TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>annkarin72 </TD><TD>Shaun</TD><TD></TD><TD>12/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 17 days</TD><TD>8.5kg</TD><TD>68cm</TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>haru </TD><TD>Heidi </TD><TD> </TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 16 days</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Milderina </TD><TD>Claudia </TD><TD> </TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 15 days</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Hugomum</TD><TD>Hugo</TD><TD>18/11/2008</TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 15 days</TD><TD>8.9kg</TD><TD>65cm</TD><TD>FM Enfalac A+ + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>bluebear </TD><TD>Asiel </TD><TD></TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 14 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Partial BF </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Aden's Mummy</TD><TD>Aden </TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 13 days</TD><TD>6.11kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Snnowy </TD><TD>Quinnlyn </TD><TD></TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 13 days</TD><TD>5.5kg</TD><TD>61cm</TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Enne </TD><TD>Leighton </TD><TD>01/12/2008</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 12 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Sabre</TD><TD>Tyler </TD><TD></TD><TD>18/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 11 days</TD><TD>8.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dumex Mamil Gold 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>Kayla </TD><TD> </TD><TD>19/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 10 days</TD><TD>6.6kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>rainbowcandybaby </TD><TD>Jalen Eden</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 6 days</TD><TD>8.1kg</TD><TD>69cm</TD><TD>Mamex Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Bear</TD><TD>Zachary </TD><TD> </TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 5 days</TD><TD>7.3kg</TD><TD>62cm</TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Mosh </TD><TD>Vernise </TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 1 days</TD><TD>7.0kg</TD><TD>64cm</TD><TD>Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font></font></font>

spin,

think i same as u leh..my # 1 is 23 mths now... #2 is 6 mths... 17 mths apart. hahahaha...

alibaba,

wow! that is far! wow! how u make up in the car? At least u dun have to send your bb to another place. I still have to get 2 kids ready ah... worst is if my #1 suddenly tells me she needs to use the potty to poo poo.... still have to wait and wash potty
sad.gif
can delay another 15 mins coz sometimes she refused to get up from the potty! so smelly!

wah long time nvr see this kind of table..

kiki, can help me update?

Mommy's name/nick: amore
Baby's name: Cheyenne
Baby's EDD: 3/11/08
Baby's DOB: 26/10/08
Last Weight : 6.7kg
Last Height : 64cm
Milk : BF+EBM+semi solid
thanks...

Hihi mummies,
Been such a long time since I last came in, hope everyone is doing great!
happy.gif

Hee, i'm the 6th one with 2 bb..
#1 at 31mths, #2 at 5mths..
Mine like the biggest gap &amp; I alrdy *pantz* like mad. How do u all cope??

kash> can ah.. i make up while waiting for the car to warm up... of cos not make up with eyeshadow tat type la..just powder, blusher, eyeliner..

hey cookieoreo> so long no see u! how are u?!?

alibaba,

u very solid leh... i normally dun wait for the car to warm up. I know it is better. But always late liao.. but i am the type who eat while driving... if packet rice or bee hoon, will eat at every traffic light to save time...

hi cookieoreo

long time no see how r u? back to work liao?

hello mummies, long time nvr log in. Recently went overseas and baby came back with rosy cheeks on one side. I read online, it could be due to teething or the weather (can't be, warm weather there) or cos she sleep on one side. But it's quite red..any mummy have the same prob as mine?

alibaba, kash
Hiya, so long never say helllloooo!!

Still full time mummy, caring for my 2 boys &amp; managing the house.
Employed a maid for 3 mths but let her go before CNY. I am actually happier without my maid coz I dun have to manage her.
Will use the $ to find a better childcare for my elder boy instead..

kash> i better warm up the car or else.. i sure kanna nag by hb.. his car got si mi dai ji.. my fault liao... =_- u powerful!! eat beehoon in car! like tat how to digest hah.. no wonder u so skinny.. nv take have proper meal.. omg~ wait i got # 2 my life oso lidat!$?

Helo cookieoreo,*wave*
How r u ? Long time no see
How r u coping?

I am oso with 2 bb.But a big gap. #1 3yo+ and #2 6mths.
Me oso pantz pantz although the age gap is big.
Realli peifu u mummuies who gets preg when bb is less than 1yo.

Back