(2008/11) November 2008

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Yay! Baby L is home with family!</font></font>
happy.gif

Lilian:
He say blender can. Blender plus a few cans of milk powder is ok for $7.

His charges is actually $7 per trip per item de. If too many items and/or bulky, need to be more ex, e.g. $10.

Fifi,

PM me the terms yah. Me want 1 tin of cereal.

RE VCD

After of letting my bb watch the Brainy Baby VCD a few times, she quite like it now. In fact she is smiling and laughing at the bb in the video, so cute!
happy.gif

I also heard good comments abt Baby Einstein vcds, anyone watch B4? Any feedbks?

ya, me also looking out for good VCDs for baby..my parents let her watch Okto channel at their place, but i think should get something more suitable for her. if not she's always watchin normal programmes with us.hahah..

I have some baby einstein dvds. basically is toys moving around and finger puppets. not very educational unless they are older and could understand the conversations. Can keep bb entertained for a few minutes though.

i brought the Your baby can read dvds 2nd hand at 60. should receive it by post today. hope bb likes it too.

re:exersaucer
any recommendations on which one is good? am thinking of getting one to put at my parent's place to entertain her durin e day..hee..

mosh
how much u paid for the brainy vcd? is the whole series or only the left brain and the right brain? and where u got it huh?

i want to get that too ley...any spree here?

mosh
i saw those "zoe favourite brainy vcd-right brain" are those similar to those "right brain" "left brain" brainy vcd? wonder if those zoe ones are free ones and is it a complete video...anyone has those?

shop4stuff

I only bought the left brain and right brain. Got it at Popular in msia. They selling 15.90 convert to sing quite cheap + they having 20% disc when I saw it so quite worth it.

Afternoonz mummies!

So happy to hear that baby L is going home!

bb scream:
Nowadays when my boy refused something ... he really scream all way out ... any mummies experiencing this?
I tried to beat his backside and tell him w a stern look that he cannot scream ... after few times .. he seems to understand mi and juz give mi a 'gg to cry' face .. then I talk to him nicely and carry him. Think I have to start training him like that before he get worse when he grows older.

hi all, thanks so much for all the well wishes and prayers!..

We still here.. am still waiting for the homecare things and medications and next appt dates, already told them I wanna be discharged in the noontime, yet all things not ready.

Finally after 4 months 1 week, my little fighter is going home!! Although he still need to be on tube feed and not end of the battle yet, he really has been a strong boy to come this far. I really feel proud of him, although I know I can never stop worrying abt him.

Haiz and his brother got fever and flu just when baby can be discharged.

Am on my AL now, already cleared my childcare leave, tml on halfday, need to go work, coz must let my MIL get used to handling both Ls.

When got time will read archives, think I missed out a whole bunch of news.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Happy for you Enne, you've been a fighter just like your boy, give urself a pat on the back!</font></font>
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Milderina</font>
Never run and hide liao ah? i waiting for you to post links leh.. i scroll the BPs until cross-eyed liao..hehe

Haru,
Ya, i'm still Bfing. Will probably just continue for as long as possible since all those washing and sterilizing has become a part of my daily routine liao.
Your girl also sleep late like mine. I think 10pm also consider late for babies.

Enne,
I'm really happy for you and Baby L. Finally Baby L can relax, be happy and enjoy family time in his very own place. I'm sure he will strive even better. : )

Linglun,
Yup, if i put my girl to sleep at 8plus, she only can sleep 30 mins then wake up liao. After 10pm onwards, she can sleep longer... But then think can train one but i quite diff also cos i only bring her home around 9plus every night. Bring home got to bathe her, how to make her sleep early?

Congratulations Enne!!! Glad that bb L is finally going back. So happy for ya!

*kok aden's mummy*
Spree then think of me?!?!? wakakakak.......

aden'amummy,
thats a good idea!thanks!

sunshinekid,
there's so many diff ones to choose from!! thinkinhg which one to try out,hehe..

Enne,
yipee!!! thats awesome news!! nothing beats being in the warm loving home of mummy, daddy n korkor.=)

babyzel,
haha, same here. initially i tot i would be happy to stop bf at 6mths but now i think as long as ss is there wil just continue. like u said, kinda become routined to all e late night pumping, washing, sterilizing, packing of milk, etc..

ya, my bb's last feed somehow always around 830-930 so no choice, plus i bath her aft last feed. so by e time she sleeps, quite late already.=P

<font color="aa00aa">haru/babyzel</font>
I'm also thinking of bf for as long as possible although my aim was just 1yr. but it seems like latching baby is the easiest and simpliest to feed/calm/pacify him. so i'm a sucker for short-cuts! hehehe besides, finally i'm able to store some EBM in the freezer! so happy!

i have the same routine as u guys..8pm bathe time, then free and easy, if he can nap, he naps but he'll still wake up, so anyhow by 10pm is serious bedtime for him.. hehe

<font color="aa00aa">Milderina</font>
*sits on the floor, rubs head and pouts*

*mildy sashayed around the thread with nice beanies to show everybody*

wanna buy wanna buy? *evil*
awkakkaka........

aden's mummy,haru, babyzel,
it so gd that your bb can sleep so early. My boi sleep at 1am last night. Naughty boy follow papa.. It's very difficult for me to control his bedtime cos sometimes i reached hm ard 11 plus.

Yar, same here.. Will try to bf as long as possible.

<font color="aa00aa">Bibi</font>
oh boy, any luck to bring it forward ? or maybe if the care-taker can let baby sleep abit 1st b4 u come?

Hi mummies,

I ordered the Parklon mat from one of the BP and it arrived last nite. Got my maid to clean it and this morning I placed emma on the mat and meg decided to join her. they had fun on it. No regrets buying it. It's really a good investment. Not worried that emma will roll off the bed and hurt herself. Now only worried that meg may trample on her seeing emma is very tiny. Here's pix of them this morning on the mat.

2307895.jpg

aden's mummy,
hai, my hb very jialat lar.. don't even know when my boi is hungry.. everytime when i'm back from class, both of them(hb n boi) face black black.. sometimes my boi still crying...
sad.gif

Hi enne

glad to hear that baby is going home. you must be very happy to get out of the hospital. Baby will also be very happy to be home.

Emma has been very naughty for the last 2 nites waking up crying almost every hour from 1am onwards to 6am. Normally she sleeps from 9.30pm to 5am. She will nurse at 5am than goes back to sleep but for the last 2 nites, she will wake up at every hour and cry. Needs to carry her than she will sleep. Last night at 4am, we decided we were not going to entertain her crying so when she cried, we left her in the cot to cry. finally after 20 mins, she stopped and went to sleep till 7am. If she starts again tonite at 1am, we will leave her to cry. cannot make it a habit. My mum reckons she is teething or the injection she took 2 wks ago has affected her. I think it's more the teething than the jab.

enne
Glad for u and baby!
Both u and bb L are extremely brave!

Bibi
Both face black black. Haa!
Normally is ME face black, cos i little patience

Today, i'm in another new dilemma... Coy ask me to travel in Jun. T trip will b for a month. Sigh....

Bibi... short trip OK. Tis one 1 mth too long
Miss baby and feel guilty coz need to get xtra help frm mum and mil when i not ard.
Going States..

Mildy:
The bib wait for more stocks then organise again. Grinz.

Shop4stuffs:
No. Of coz not. Most of us already have it. Still spree for what. Anyway, not everything can spree.

Anyone interested in getting those cloth Softbook?

Tot of getting for my bb. But wonder if its too early to get now...

mosh
wat kind of softbook? With stories or pictures and alphabets?
I tink not too early to show colorful pictures and ABCs to bbs now. Just nice

Back