hiaz...very bz and stressed up! My gal kenna pneumonia... pretty serious infection as PD said. xray showed right lung infected. She has been running fever for 3 days liao and on neubelizer. PD chastised me nvr listen to her advise to start her on another round of antibiotics on the 23 Feb. I feel I am a terrible parent. Imagine I dun even know she has 38.3 fever on 23 Feb. She happened to be at the PD coz I brought her along when bringing bb for pneumococcal vaccination. PD also recommended chest xray but i procrastinated, dragged till condition worst and spread to her bb brother. Now both having fever. But bb's chest condition is not so serious showing early stages of infection. Both on neubelizer. It is so tough feeding my #1 medicine, and getting her on neubelizer. She is so strong and kick a big fuss....cry till whole body and hair wet, like after a shower. When PD clinic called me again this morning asking how they are, and told me if still no improvement, better admit hospital, i feel i can't take it anymore.... luckily after PD saw them again, said both of them are so much better and expect fever for a few days. Shd be better by Monday. My Hb is also having flu! I suspect he is the one who spread to bb, not my gal as my gal doesn't like her didi so hardly even go near him or touch him. BUt my hb always carry my gal, kiss her, play wif her... and after that, he is the main caregiver to the bb. Only after bb kenna fever he starts to wear mask. warrao... pek chek.