(2008/11) November 2008

Mummy,
Ya on I'm on msn and facebook, can add me if you want, hehe..

I'm too bored liao that I don even wan to watch dvd lor, and i don play online games either... Nowadays just doing some art and craft stuff and going online surfing around.... Other than that is eat, sleep, eat, sleep!!!! hahaha

hello everyone,

Thanks for the blessings and concern.
happy.gif
me havent pop la.. was just a false alarm. bt doc checked me havent dilute yet. just told me if i got the same sympton jus admit myself to hospital. since cevic soften already is kind of getting itself ready for labour. bt today check baby still got lots of water. so she is nt inducing. bt baby facing front again so she was hoping that baby will turn his head to face bottom if nt i might have a v long labour can last till 24 hrs... sian leh when i heard that. anyway hw all this false alarm started because i was upset abt something last night felt my tummy tightening and feeling abit of cramp at the bottom then when to pee and saw fresh blood so panic. called doc she say can wait till next morning so in the end didnt go in to hospital. was so scared the whole night so didnt sleep much also. so ladies do remember to relax don stress, or be too upset can onset labour n try nt to carry too heavy stuff..

the spree by juzkidzo v cute hor.. looking at the jiggly piggly.. hehe..

by the way will inform when i pop k.
happy.gif

wonder how Hui is doing. most of us seem to be popping v early...

by the way Bibi are u also looking for part time maid? me also sourcing if any one got a good one pls share thanks. jus need the lady for one day a week. prefer weekend.

minkybear
u no longer working and resting at home already rite? rest well, can deliver closer to due date e best.. unless ur bb already at a good weight. my tummy like shrinking! 2 days ago waist measure 38inch but today 37.5!!! BB wat happen to u!!!

Sabre, welcome.

Jo, im planning induction either next friday or sat too. Hehehe... Also depends what gynae says on monday. Maybe we pop the same day. *wink*
I'm also bored at home. But borrowed some korean dramas from friends and rented tvb dramas. So i switch between forum and dramas to keep myself occupied. A bit waste of time but better than nothing to do.

Minkybear, glad that you are alright. Do monitor. You and i had the same edd so now in 37 weeks liao. So can be anytime. I'm already 1cm dilated liao. Hopefully can tong till next week. Don't be upset and stressed ok. Rest well.

cc, i went for a couple of times le. Feel like going again. But im already 1cm dilated, i scare got infection, so give up the idea of bwaxing now. Lucky my hair there still short. hopefully nurse dont need to shave.

hi mummies.. how r u all getting on? getting ready for birth? my baby keep kicking me.. seem to signal me that 'mummy I wan to come out le' haha...

Sabre,
Welcome. Do take thie opportunity to rest, sleep and eat as much as you want. Once baby is out, everything got to readjust liao.

Sabre-hihi welcome, me is FTWM but my first child also c-sect so this time round I am going for c-sect again, we share the same EDD.
happy.gif

minkybear,snnowy,Chuamummy, dreamyjo,cc, peanut00-good morning, take care, wonder which of u will get to the finishing line first!! hehehe.

hui-CONGRATS, do share a pic of Jovial meimei ok..
happy.gif

Hui: Congrats! Another one graduated!

Minky: Good rest ya... try talking more to your baby... Hopefully he co-operates!

Brocoli: My next appt on this Fri noon...

Cannot sleep again, woke up at 7.10am... sigh! Really become panda bear le...!!!!!!

Morning mummies.

Happy: Heng ah. The ones I want no stock. So I manage to avoid your bugs.

Hui: Congrats. Pics pics... we want pics...! Lolx.

Re: Contractions/BH
Cham leh. My BH from almost painless to now like menstrual cramps pain liao. Not really intense lah but got pain. Tio 3 last night and 1 more this morning but interval not regular.

Good day all,

Hui has delivered on 15 Oct 08 at 2018hrs and the baby girl weighs 3060g....4d fanatics its time to chiong ar.....

Please drop by Hui's blog for more 'covered up' pics. http://www.piggyapril.blogspot.com/

And taking this opportunity, we would like to thank all of you for the well wishes and support.

We would also like to wish all of you and your families bliss and peace always.

Take good care.

minkybear
i posted a site sometime back teaching how to make baby turn back, some simple posture only...coz link not on this laptop so you go and search for it k...or any mummies here got save as favourite, show to bear k...else pm me, go home i send u

35Week & 3 Days

my baby boy is soo active, and his kickings are so strong. very hard for me to sleep. last night, his 1 kick almost made me jump out of the bed!!! now I'm worry he may not stay until my c-section date (5th Nov.)

from yesterday, I can feel my boy is moving at much lower position, feel not very comfortable. most his movements are around my pelvis and leg bones. not easy to walk. and his movement feels like turning.... although not hurt, but not very comfortable, and make me worried.

any mummy feel the same?

got doc. appt. this saturday, would check with the doctor, see if my boy can stay inside until 20 days later.

Good morning mummies!

Congratulations to Hui! Glad to know that both you and Noelle is doing so well. And Noelle's really chubby!
happy.gif

Rest well and take care Hui!

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Comic Sans MS"> Our Graduates</font></blink></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivered</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Nathan - 28.11.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.10.2008</TD><TD>2.49 kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>09.10.2008</TD><TD>2.5 kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2, 3 , 4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius - 7 yrs old</TD><TD>Mickeys &amp; Minnie</TD><TD>10.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Jovial - 17.05.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>15.10.2008</TD><TD>3.060 kg</TD><TD>Noelle </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Comic Sans MS"> Popping Soon</font></blink></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivered</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jade </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD>Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD>Elliot - 16.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Carys - 23.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian W</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkyBear</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moomummy</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJ Zou</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Leow</TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherline</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayda Aw - 05.06.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chillipadi</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Megan-Beth - 07.02.2004</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emma-Jane </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Wong MF</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Auggy Bear</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeline Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Tessa - 13.05.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Brocoli</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJmom</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yu Fei - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>triAngel</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tricia - 06.04.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Vernice - 29.06.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Rae - 05.08.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Maverick - 03.10.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Damien - 30.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clara - 22.02.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Crisanta - 16.12.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BlueBear</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Darius - 14.05.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charisse -06.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Qistina - 17.09.2004. Qasdina - 31.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Gareth - 19.12.2002, Annika - 07.02.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuna</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Rae Ann - 27.11.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina </TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charlene - 03.01.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Claudia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Shannon - 03.03.2001, Nicole - 30.10.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gin78</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Iwen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sarah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Anthea - 12.03.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teenyweeny</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystel</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Legolas - 01.03.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe - 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Janell - 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>Evangeline</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Shannyn - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD>Yoo Ri - 16.01.2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Total: 31 Minnies &amp; 37 MIckeys

Noelle is so cute..... !!

JJZou-I also got a feeling my boy won't wait till the c-sect date.. coz he keeps moving like wanna come out like that, make me feel uncomfy at times too. keke.

RE : Ralph Larent Online Shopping

Any mummies bought from this site before?
http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2047539&amp;cp=2048081&amp;ab=int_082608_BABYLP_GROWINGINSTYLE_INFANTBOY

Is there a standard packaging coz thought of ordering some shirts for hubby there and wondering if its cheaper compared to sin. (Sin selling $180 for classic custom fit)

Too many shopping for bb, so now hubby else he say he really become #2 liao..say i dun 1 him liao..baby even invaded his chest drawer.... haha

Thanks for your advice in advance....

Morning mummies!

Hui, congrats!!! Your noelle has so much hair and so chubby too. Cute! Take good care of yourself and enjoy your bb girl. All the best in your 2nd attempt in breastfeeding!

morning mummies,
me very naughty, went for ben &amp; jerry's ice cream last nite.kekke..

cc,
i tot of going for brazilian too, but i think i am changin my mind as i am a lil concerned it may trigger labour!hahah..

chua mummy,
yesterday when driving baby kicked me quite hard too, i talked to her to coax her to stay in there for a couple more weeks coz mummy is not ready! still have shopping to do for her!=P

hui,
congrats!!!

..... i can't see the bb lei.. not able to open e video from my office..

Congrats Hui! not forgetting Olwen, Dey and Kaya who had did it earlier on!! Counting down to mine.. 2.5wks more to go

Morning mummies!! =)

Congrats Hui! Noelle is really cute hee..your blog is very well done!

37 weeks tmr and seeing gynae on Sat - he said last check up will do a vaginal/cervix (??) check. 1st time..hope it's not too awkward hee :p

peanuts,
no la, i dun think they kick hard means they coming out soon. just that now they are bigger we feel that kicks stronger. yesterday i was thinking, wow u keep mummy so hard dun break the water bag hor? *touch wood* i dun wan that to happen.....

glad_gal-gynae do it real fast!! no time to feel 'awkward'. haha.. guess its a norm thing for them also.. keke.

morning Mummies,

I have confirmed my c section to be next tuesday(21/10) afternoon, her head still up and somemore in extended breech. Seeing my gal soon =P getting more n more exciting~

hui, congrats =D ur gal so sweet looking and have lots of hair!

my sis in law delivered yesterday too, i still wondering if it's alright for me to visit her?? any taboos for tat??

<font color="ff0000">Morning Ladies!</font>

<font color="119911">Fifi</font>
Guess you better check out with your gynae for the menstrual cramps pain.
I was complaining about having menstrual cramps pain a week plus ago, turned out i'm having preterm contractions.

<font color="119911">Hui</font>
Congrats.

<font color="0000ff">Brazilian wax</font>
I also wanted to go. But afraid will make the contractions worse, so think safe, better don't go

Milderina-Yeah.. I don't like too.. haha.. somemore my gynae is a guy.. keke.

glad_gal-Your gynae gal or guy?? Some chose female gynae coz of this lo..

Jenn-wah u and ur SIL bbs so near age.. I think best not to go hospital ler, maybe ask ur MIL whether she pantung anot?..

shop4stuffs-don't worry, gynae very fast fast chop chop de. hee..

GreenGrape-I think to check whether u dilated or whether head turn down or what??.. and after birth.. do pap smear also need to do lo to take tissue for testing..

Jenn
wow thats fast.. may u hav a smooth csec

my sis also gave birth not long ago.. they said own people can one, no need pantang.. i somemore carry my niece a few times liao.. But v funny lei she always 扁嘴 when i carry her.. they say cos i'm pregnant and she jealous wahhaaa...

glad/shop4stuff,
hm..... its pretty uncomfortable i will say. cos the gynae has to stretch in to check your cervix. but before the checks they will tell u dun think so much.

Morning Ladies :)

Hui,
Congrats on the arrival of your baby!! Rest well and do a good confinement!

Glad &amp; Shop4stuffs,
Ya, sometimes u can feel the pain when gynae do the cervix check cause they are like using at least 2 fingers and above and go in and measure how many cm your cervix had dilated.. It is painful most of the time, but just relax..

Back