(2008/11) November 2008

Hi mummies,

Authentic baby GAP apparels for sale. Visit us at www.littlebluebunnies.com to place your orders.
1693602.jpg
1693603.jpg

Hi mummies!

I have over-shopped and realized I have too much stuff. Is anyone interested in them? All items are from Early Days. Brand new and not washed. Will send out in original packaging, except blanket. It came like this. Will pack in plastic wrapper.

Receiving Blanket (size: 100cm x 80cm) - $15.00 + $1.50 (postage)
1693793.jpg

4pc Rompers Set - $15.00 (size: 6-12mth) + $1.50 (postage)
1693794.jpg

Pls PM me if keen. Tks!

By the way I have other baby stuff available on www.mini-fashionistas.com do take a look in the "Shopping Gallery" if you're interested.

Thanks!

Good morning mummies
We have a nice cosy gathering last evening. Sorry, I was so late ya.

Sunshinekid,
I have put on 6.1kg so far
happy.gif
This pregnancy I put on more than my 1st cos I managed to rest more and work less.

Minkybear
Thanks for the delicious mooncakes and cute lanterns U bought and I took the remaining 3 lanterns, can go Bishan Park with my son n hubby.

Fifi
Hope U don't mind the hand-me downs, some I can't get the stains off even after two washings. They are given by my friend more than 3yrs ago and I kept in my storeroom for so long ya.

Jo
Nice talking to U ya, U so friendly and I like your big round eyes, so captivating
happy.gif
So how did U managed to get a cake?

Bear
Didn't have much chance to talk to U more. I must sit closer to U next time haha.
happy.gif
Sure got chance next time rite?

Peanut
Nice talking to U. Thanks so much for yesterday's lift to my block,I'm so paiseh ya. I think your hubby got the hint, that's why he sent me all the way, haha.
happy.gif

Have a nice breakfast and a restful weekend, mummies.

Oh I forgot to share, finally I remember the brand of dry shampoo that I used for my 1st confinment(cos I never wash hair for a month), this is the one:

Klorane dry shampoo with oat extract
1693995.jpg

Selling at Watsons, Guardians pharmacies and CGH Retail Pharmacy around $14++/can, the aerosol spray type.

I find it effective for me. Maybe U all want to get to try out?
happy.gif

Hi Ladies,

I've a $10.00 voucher from Mums & Babes which's applicable only for purchase over $100 valid till 31 Oct 2008. Outlets at United Square & AMK Hub.

Anyone interested plse PM me & i'll mail it free to u.

brocoli and sherline,

the 1st time was because I didnt eat enough fruits n vege in USA. 2nd time was after a wonderful seafood in JB - too much iron.

SO these days, I keep drinking lots of water, have a fruit after meals. And try to eat less flour-related stuff when constipated (that's what my gynae say).

FIfi, received your desitin already...thanks! Fifi, do you still need one person to share for the nepia diapers as I am interested...if you have found people, it's okie.
happy.gif

Sherline, dun get addicted with sprees hor. lol.

bluebear, nice meeting u too. My big eyes? Hehe. Last time during poly days, I always stare at my classmates and they always say dun stare lah ... ur eyes dropping out liao.
I passed by NYDC and they still have whole cheesecake available. But I wanna try my luck @ Entertainment (Carrefour) there and luckily Polar pastry/cake shop havent close yet so got a simple blackforest cake there. Hehe.

Maybe other than getting the warming shampoo, I shall try the Klorane dry shampoo on days I dun wet my hair.

Bluebear, no prob abt the lanterns would hav been perfect if we can play together.
Jo, so u nt getting the warming shampoo n soap already?

mornin mummies,
sounds like u all had a nice dinner! => went to IMM yesterday and end up buyin some clothes for baby again!! I keep telling myself that we have to stop as we still have one huge bag of hand me downs and already bot some brand new going out clothes. but hubby just can't resist!! think i better wash all the hand me downs soon so i can actually see how full e cupboard is really then.hahha...

Re: receiving blankets
any one yet? are there any diff kinds? is this is same as those swaddle blankets? i have yet to get any..dun noe which one to get. is it to be used for when we are bringin baby home from hospial?

lovedogs,
can i ask the name of the paeditrician which Dr Chan recommended? i told him i will just go to the paeaditrician he recommends but i forgot his name..=P so we will have to bring our baby to him subsequently for vaccination jabs rite? oh, can i also ask if the hospital wil help us to consolidate gynae's fee with the hospital charges upon discharge? or do we have to settle the bill separately? sorry for the questions ah, hubby asked me last nite and i was clueless myself.hee...

vincy,
can you activate ur PM function? I can't PM you at the moment. Thanks!!

morning mummies! Wow, the thread has moved like shinkansen since I last came in.

dinner sounds good. Did y'all manage to finish the food this time?

lilian, alibaba, Bear, Yen, peanut: yah, I want company mah
happy.gif
but seriously, won't wish it on any of u. Donno y my sub-conscious hit on alibaba, maybe cos she also suffering a lot lately.

Yen: wow, the marina mandarin one sounds really delicious leh.

Bear, peanut: the Jesus joke is funnee! Hope no bible-beaters here.

peanut: cannot lie down 24 hrs a day lah. Will get even worse constipation than now.

small bear: hi! So many bears now, my goodness.

brocoli, elt mum, ling ling: hello to u too!

kash & hui: pls take care of tessa, jovial & yourselves, ok?

minkybear: I'm interested in the warming shampoo & bath leh. When u getting? Can I tumpang u? Pls sms me or email if u really going hor.

happy birthday joyce & belated to blessed mum!

haru: receiving blankets come with hood to cover baby head when going home (avoid sun) and outings like when u take BB to jab.

I have both plain blankets (w/o hood) and receiving blankets (w/hood), got quite a few like 3-4 each.. dunno how i ended up with so many also.

Swaddle blankets i believe is for swaddling? it's got a shape to hug baby so wrapping ard baby is easier. I got one from Kiddy Palace, may come in handy for swaddling baby rather than using nappy cloths.

gin78 & brocoli,
I got piles very frequently. So i try to eat more guava and papaya. High fibre. Still my stools are super heavy. I went to toilet yesterday morning and only managed to flush it down this morning. Have been flushing for more than 20 times before it disappear. Hahaha.. Super heavy...

happy belated birthday to joyce & blessed mum. May all your wishes come true.

Fifi,
Thank you for the destin. I received liao.

Bluebear:
Not at all. Thanks. Can save $$.

Re: Warming Shampoo
Can't find it elsewhere. Seems like really exclusive to LittleDreamer.

Re: Desitin
All received already?

Glad, Gin:
Each of you want 1 pack of the Nepia diapers for NB? I order or Gin want to order?

Haru:
Receiving blankets and swaddling blankets are more or less similar in terms of usage. They are used to wrap the baby to keep the baby secure. Swaddling ones usually have a shape to it. Receiving ones are usually flat blankets. Either way, choose the one you are most comfy with. Those with hoods are useful for going out but usually more ex.

Blessedmum & Joyce:
Happy Belated Birthday.

Re: California Baby Spree
The other person who organised a spree in the "overseas sprees" thread said she received an email telling her that her orders are OOS and her money is refunded. I haven receive any email yet. Hopefully ours went through.

Re: California Baby Spree

I received the email too. The whole order is refunded as the merchant is OOS. So the spree is cancelled.

I realised that the merchant's website no longer has California Baby. Looks like California Baby is too "hot" for them.

Those who already paid, please pm me your bank account for refunds.

morning ladies..so sleepy today..

Fifi,
so u found 3 person to share the nepia diapers already? otherwise i would like to share too as mentioned in my previous post
happy.gif

peanut,
the contraction pills that dr wong gave doesn't work to me at all leh, i still hv many BH
sad.gif

glad gal
haha,our EDD is the same, fifi also..but diff hospital hor
happy.gif

ladies,
Anyone found strecth mark on their lower tummy?
my strecth mark suddenly appear on my left lower tummy, last two days, give me a shock as i did apply clarins oil everyday, now i hv 3 red lines all together, why why why??? Thought clarins oil is powerful?

olwen,
Yes. I ask to sample at their counter. Hehe. I've tried quite a few. :D

bladers,
I only have 1 receiving blankets(wif hood) and 1 without hood. We dun need so many?

baby23,
So far, I don't have any stretch marks on my tummy. Keep fingers cross.

Joyce,BlessedMum
Happy belated birthday.

Fifi and bladers,
Thanks for explaining it to me!! think i will go shop around and get a couple.

Have a great week ahead, mummies!!

Morning mummies!!

Fifi: Ok for 1 pkt! Thks for ordering!

Baby23, haa yah lor, so let's see if so 'qiao' can meet or not in hosp.

Today is my off day again - going for a pampering session, facial and pedicure yeah!

Baby23, me use the clarin oil and still have stretch mark at the lower tummy area like you. Mine has slowly crawl up to my mid tummy liao i guess it is more like in your genes if your mom had it you likely will have. Damn sian i even bought the stretch mark cream to use. no hope. sad.

Olwen,
If i am getting the warming shampoo and soap will let you knw. Right nw not confirm yet.

Good morning mummies

It's monday again.. blue. but today on half day.. later gg for gynae appt
happy.gif
can see my mickey lek liao...

baby23, omg! suddenly see stretch mark?!? oh no.. i recently sick & nv really apply ev day wor... died liao.. maybe will appear too... mus go home & check...

Btw how much is the nepia diaper?
yday i bot a pack of nepia S size from NTUC $16+

joyce/blessed mum
happy belated birthday!

good morning mummies!

olwen,

thanks...i am now down with running nose
sad.gif
but my gal is ok... hope I will not spread to her! hiaz! seems like my immune system not very good as last week, my colleague sitting opp me was coughing badly and i think i kenna from him
sad.gif

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOYCE AND BLESSED MUM!!!

haru,

i nvr ask Dr CHan to recommend leh... the 2 popular ones in GE are Dr Ngiam and Dr Yip. Was it 1 of them? I do not bring my gal that time to them for follow up vaccination as it was far and super long queue. I found a great PD near my place who is much cheaper and i can go on weekdays when i work from home...so short queue only... u shd find a good PD for subsequent checking near ur place. Bill is consolidated in 1 bill and u pay upon discharge... is this wat u r asking?

went to see Doctor last Saturday.

Baby date: 29W4D
Baby Weight: 1.3kg

everything normal. and I added 2.5kgs in 1 month >.<

From now on, 2 weeks per visit. next visit would be 20th of Sep. So excited that can see our baby more often... haha...

Stretch marks:

I got stretch marks on my both leg sides, not tummy.

A doctor wrote online: nothing we can do about it, any kind of cream won't help much. and it's all in the genes. so, we would follow our mother.

My mum had twin (me &amp; my sister). She had a very big tummy. and now, she only have a little bit white colour stretch marks on her legs. So, I'm not too worried about the stretch marks. nothing much we can do about it.

However, my doctor told me the best is Oliver Oil. So, I put Oilver Oil everyday after shower, but mainly for the dry skin =)

Gin78,

oh dear...ur experience sounded horrible leh... i also had constipation problem during my 1st trimester but now better liao... try to eat fruits daily... and i also use anema (can't spell) myself if i feel bloated and stuck. it helps.

brocoli,

my gynae has 4D machine. if u want his contact, let me know.

morning ladies
happy.gif

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOYCE AND BLESSED MUM

Stretch marks :

I dont have yet. Me very kiasu, once I noticed got a bit of itchiness or redness appear on my tummy skin, I quickly put more oil or cream on it..haahaa.. hopefully, no stretchmark will appear.

Cheap BB stuff at Beauty world

Heard from a few frenz got a shop at Beauty World selling cheap bb stuff, anyone been there before? Is it cheaper than the shop at people's park?

kash,
my colleague sitting next to mi also kept coughing today. she better dun spread to mi.

jj zou,
aw... so good to have visit every 2 weeks. mine is still 4 weeks till 32 weeks, then 3 weeks which is 35 weeks then 2 weeks then 1 week.....

I understand how much we want to see our baby >.<

every time we go see baby, feel like: baby is stay at boarding school, only can visit once per month. haha....

However, only couple more months to go, and we may get too much for 24/7. haha....

milderina,

try to drink more water and eat more fruits and hope to ward off your colleague. Actually i wanna ask whether we can take extra Vit C eventhough we are already eating Mulit Vit?

milderina,

okie thanks. I have my own Vit C from GNC which was bought before preggie...think i will start taking as well....

later have to go raffles medical to queue again to get flu med
sad.gif
sian

morning mommies..
yah mon blues.. and today i really blue.. plan to take leave this fri hope can make it.. getting really busy liao..
sad.gif

thanks kash and minkybear for ur mooncakes last Fri, nice wor.. hee..

stretch marks.. hav been applying clarins oil as well but stil worry wil gena cos everytime itchy lei then cannot control mus scratch a bit.. heard the more u scratch, more prone to stretch marks

Fifi,
yes, 1 pkt of newborn Nepia for me. If you need help with the ordering, just feel free let me know.

Baby23,
Husband suddenly found a few lines of stretch mark on my lower tummy last week. Im also v sad, cos I have been diligently applying the Clarins oil/cream 2x a day. My mum doesnt have any, despite giving birth to 3 children. Dunno whose genes I have gotten.

bibi,
must drink lots of water, if not eating those high fibre fruits will make stool v hard.

Dear all,
Does anyone experience bad mood swings after entering 3rd tri? I dunno why I get v frustrated lately, dont feel like talking to hubby. Feel i'm treated like a maid ever since I stopped working. Last night feel like telling him to get off my bed.

Yest I almost wanted to swear at a idiot driver at orchard, dreaming away while driving.

Gd morning ladies!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOYCE AND BLESSED MUM!!! Hope u guys had a great birthday!

On leave today.. need to clear my National Day leave in lieu. Just back from the gynae.. got so sick of ppl asking me why my tummy so told my gynae abt it. He don't give weight one but instead measures the head diameter. my bb is bigger than expected but he is low.

Re: stretch marks
U have better chances of taking food rich in collagen than using stretch mark creams! actually the collagen in the stretch mark creams needs a transdermal mechanism to bring the collagen into ur skin, else no matter how much u put also no use.

Bluebear, sorry we didn't get to talk. Actually i love nurses. i think they are doing a noble job.. have to put up with doc's ego and also patients' idiosyncracies. i rem when i was in the hospital, i was crying a lot and the nurses had to double up as clowns. sigh..

Dinner was yummy! except for the initial burning sensation, i think we did pretty well didn't we.. still had mooncakes to eat!!

Peanut, it was FIFI not Kash that brought the mooncakes!

Kash take care leh.. sounds like u are falling sick often.. overworked ah?

yah pai seh... typo error..

Fifi thanks for ur durian mooncake
happy.gif

minkybear
i hang ur lantern at my bedroom window, wil light it up on zhongqiujie.. hope it wont burn down e house.. tsk tsk..

Good morning ladies ...

Happy belated birthday to Joyce &amp; Blessed_Mum!

minkybear, I still want the warming shampoo and body wash!
happy.gif

baby23, I have also been applying Clarins Oil every day and night ... from the start, I already see so much of red lines ard my thigh and butt. U will slowly get immuned to it.

Morning

Stretch Marks
I'm also using the Clarin oil + other moisturizer, but maybe i'm not as advanced (i'm only due late Nov), that why cannot see stretch mark yet. (Hope it will not appear).
I'm also like Mosh, once my skin feel itchy, i will put on more moisturizer/ oil.

Morning Ladies,

A BIG THANKS TO Olwen, Bibi, Fifi, Baby23, Yen, Mildy, Alibaba, Mosh and Bear
happy.gif

Stretch Mark:
Try not to scratch when it is itch, instead apply more lotion.

Check up on Sat:
went to gynae check up on last sat, baby weigh 1.4kg as at 30.5wks..
Me put on not much weight from previous visit, only 1.3kg.. BUt gynae said no worry, cause i am small size. Baby already turn upside down position..

Back