Morning!
I had my detail scan done yesterday.The DS nt like sin,nt really detail as compare to sin.But gynec said everything is Ok.So i only can trust him then.
I put on 3kg within a mth and is too much!haiz...
I got monitor my weight gain every nw and then.
Jenn,
Is it itchy?If nt, monitor a few more days and see hw. Think might be hormone changes that cause it lar.
I do hav some rashes too but i ignore it as it is nt itchy.
wtan,
Dun get stress over who to take care of the baby nw.You jus weigh it during your maternity leave like wat olwenlim mention.
For me,i prefer to work.I looked after my #1 all by myself during the ML.I cannot stand the stress and will get frustrated easily during the 3 mths..So my hb encourage me to work instead which i tink is good for both me n the baby.
Now,i dun have a choice but being a SAHM looking after my gal.Hb posted oversea to work,so i got to bear with it for awhile
Think you knw yourself the best!
Being a SAHM is nt a easy job.There are pro and cons of being one.Weigh it and see at a later stage.