Bear:
I dun have swollen feet yet. But I have leg cramps when my baby is in certain positions. I think its when she is facing back.
Pkum:
The new combi stroller cannot be found leh. Kiddy palace and Baby Kingdom all dun have when I was buying strollers. They say they haven even heard of it. Tai Sing webby oso dun have.
misaryeo:
Yah I am aware of the different voltage. Just need to use a different power adapter which can be bought quite cheaply if not getting the Medela one, i.e. just non-branded ones.
About weight, I put on 6.8 kg as at 20 weeks. Now 21 weeks shld be more than 7kg liao.
Yen:
Shld be S217 or something like that. Its $17x so I est abt $175. We went for the S705 model instead coz (1) S217 is till 3 yrs whilst S705 is till 4 years, (2) S705 is wider so more comfy looking, (3) S705 is reversible handle whilst S217 is only 1 way, (4) S705 when close is rolled along using the "dragging" way whilst S217 is by the "rolling beside you" way.
Karen:
It really depends on lifestyle. Stroller less tiring for mummy. Sling, you muz remember you are still bearing the weight. Stroller got basket below so can use to keep baby things as well. Less weight for you.
Pkum:
I got earlier coz I foresee that I would not have that much energy to shop in 3rd trimester. Also, my parents figured that following shipments might be more expensive coz of increases in fuel costs. Third reason is coz if no stocks, dunno when next shipment will be. Like the car seat that I got, the sales lady at BK told me that the next shipment might be in Dec or later & they dunno the price yet. The lady at Robinsons also told me that the local distributer has no more stock for that model and they dunno when next shipment will come. So I thought might as well get it out of the way.
Bear:
Some strollers the handle can adjust height de. Check it out.
Re: Gaining weight
According to some webby that my friend read, the BMI for a mother at full term shld be abt 22.3. So use that to estimate how much you need to gain lor.