Hui,
Yes, i'm having mickey.
Wtan,
I have lots of pimples now and my hb said my tummy look sharp.. As for food, i have craving for fries and prefer fruits and vegetables. My bb don't like rice.
As for my hb, he also started to have craving for ice cream, seoul garden buffet, etc.. He never had craving before.
Bladers,
I think it is cheaper to get a maid. My colleague said the maid agency in Bukit Timah is good. A lot of mummies got their maid from there. My colleague told me that the maid there are trained to look after newborn. And she is quite happy with her maid. She paid $200++ for her maid insurance, mthly payment for maid levy, $175 and $325 for the maid salary. Her maid helps to look after the bb (day and night), cook for them and clean up the house.
Mummies,
Based on zhong yi advised, Birdnest should be taken after 5 mth. My colleague told me last week too late i have started taking birdnest liao. I bought EYS birdnest when they are having 20% discount. I also need to 炖. Fu hua birdnest is a lot cheaper but taste like drinking bleach. So not advisable to take.