(2008/11) November 2008

Fabbie, congrats on the gd news! one load off ur chest. I m currently drinking just fullcream Nespray for kids. I like such milk, have been taking it since young. I did get Enfamama but ended up with diarrhea.. don't know why.. gonna try again.

Re: MS
Erm, my appetite is better although i m starting to get heartburn! eat spicy food liao will feel like i m getting gastric pains. but without chilli i also cannot eat.. sigh...

Gimme some ideas for lunch please!

haven been able to log in cos lappy was down for the past few days...

Dreamyjo, Congrats on your little mickey
happy.gif

bladders, nice floral dress

re milk:
i only manage to drink 1 glass of milk a day. mine is chocolate anmum.

re: maternity clothes:
bought mine from Perfect Mum using the discount card from my SIL. THou the clothes are not cheap but they are very comfortable. End up spending 300+ on 3 pants n 2 tops.

re MS:
my appetite is getting better. nt much MS liao. tink MS will starts to go away after wk 13-14

re Baby stuff:
hopefully can have some pass down fr cousins and friends.

BTW is any of you tinking of using "yao lan" for yr new born? or jus baby cot? cos hubby and I got some disagreement. he wana use "yao lan" say it's gd for bb development but i was hoping to use baby cot as safer. Any suggestion or comments?

Whitelily, I have decided long b4 we have bb that we r not gng to have 'yao lan'.

My older sis bring the 'yao lan' everywhere she goes coz her bb must sleep in it...too troublesome (must look for a suitable place to hang) & dangerous (seen kids falling out) for the bb.

Afternoon to all
happy.gif

re: milk
So nice you all drink milk. Since young, I dun drink milk. Now, I drink small cup of chocolate milk or soya bean milk. I heard that soya bean milk is better than regular milk. Also dunnoe true or not.

re: yao lan
I think yao lan is fine so long as you put a mattress beneath it. I ever swing a baby in a yao lan lightly but suddenly the whole yao lan jus dropped to the ground and the baby head hit the ground so loudly. But the baby has grown up and still quite smart.

Bear,
I had diarrhea too. I'm not sure if that is caused by too much milk. Starting from wk 10, I drank 1 pkt of milk daily (high calcium low fat) and I don't have this problem. Since I started drinking Dumex mamil milk for pregnant woman & 1 pkt of milk for these 2 days, I had diarrhea. Not sure if is too much milk? Btw, I drank soya bean milk on weekends @ bfst and no milk on wkends.

Re:Yao lan,
Most probably, my baby will be taken care by my mum and she is using yao lan for my siblings and I. I guess she will also use for my baby in the future. Need to periodic check on the spring coil and lowering the string that is tied to the ceiling so that the distance between the yao lan and the floor is low. She also put a mattress below the yao lan. But when baby has grown up and can sit up by himself or crawl, it could be quite dangerous. Baby may attempt to climb out from yao lan. I remember seeing my mum cliping the sides of the sarong with pegs to prevent my younger sister from coming out. She also mention that sleeping in sarong can make baby head round and baby will sleep soundly, if baby always sleep on pillow, the back of baby's head will be flat. If baby sleep on yao lan, baby may be addicted and hard to kick the "habit" when he/she grows up. Just my comments...

Afternoon to all..

peanut00, me too.. maybe we are smaller in size.. im intending to get the mat clothing after 4 months..

Hi guys hope u had a gd lunch.. i couldn't finish my lunch at all.. sigh.. no urge to eat.

Re: Yao lan
Def a big no no for me. I dun wanna have to pacify a tired toddler to slp when the time comes when he can't fit into it. Also wanna share with u a true story. my fren's hb was thrown out of a yao lan when he was a bb cos his dad accidentally swung too hard. dislocated some part of his body.. I used to swing my sis too. and used to knock her head against walls and the bed. :p

Yen, possible. cos usually for Nespray i take abt 4 scoops of milk powder. but Enfamama recommends 6 scoops.. may be ultra concentrated hence diarrhea.. hahaha... i will try to dilute it. too much milk also make it too viscous to drink...

Whitelily, i had an unpleasant encounter with the saleslady at Perfect Mum. She asked me blatantly why my Mandarin is so bad. And when i wore her top and it didn't fit, she said u too skinny liao that's why wear already not nice.. piss...

Bear
did u try it on and come out to let the sales take a look? I don't normally do that cos i also dun like sales to comment on the fittings. If i try inside the room and it doesn't fit me at all i'll take it off immediately and tell them 'cannot'.

hi ladies,
me had nice bak kut teh for lunch,heheh..

Re: Yao Lan
not gona use it as the baby will prob get too used to the swinging/rocking motion that he or she may not be able to fall asleep otherwise. safety is another issue..although i grew up with one, hahhaha...

Re: Milk
tried taking soya milk but somehow i get really sick of drinking it aft only a few days. so i switched back to low fat fresh milk. will try to sneak in soya milk, mayb i'll try e non sweet kind as i think its the sweetness that makes me get sick of it really quick.

hey Bear,
nope, no maternity wear for me yet. my jeans dun fit anymore, but anyway weather is a lil too hot for jeans nowadays.

my appetite is actually a lil smaller now since my nausea is also getting less. so no crazy bingeing.phew..

Hello mummies ...

Re Yao Lan
My 1st baby doesn't zz in Yao Lan, so 2nd one also no need. I am fine with yao lan actually... some babies cry a lot and can zz better in yao lan.

Re maternity wear
Have not started wearing but like Haru, jean and some pants are getting tighter liao.

Any mummies still sufferring from morning sickness?? I am!!! Vomitted twice today or few times a day ... so sianz.

Hi ladies,

Dreamyjo, congrats to u, seems like u are hoping for a mickey
happy.gif

Bladers, u also any kancheong mummy, so fast bought clothing for ur bb liao
happy.gif
Nice clothing

RE:maternity wear
so far i can still fit in my old clothing despite some are very tight..

Dear mummies-been sometime since last logged in.. sort of got 'caught' at work for surfing too much thus need to cut down liao.. not able to access as frequent as b4..

Had my NTSCAN done yesterday at TMC, this time round BB neck thickness 2.2mm! Passed! Risk is 1:1097. my boy last time was 3.1mm, risk 1:76 thus failed and need to do OSCAR and AMINO. SO RELIEVED and HAPPY don't need to go thru that again.. saw my BB hands waving and legs kicking in the air. hee.
happy.gif
I ask whether can c gender anot, but the one who did the scan for me say not accurate better don't tell first. I got feeling its a mickey mouse though but as long as not confirm still 50-50 might be boy might be girl.
happy.gif

Bear,
I add 6 scoops of Dumex Mamil milk powder with 200 ml of water at 45 degrees. I follow the instructions from the tin. But I don't measure the water temp :>, just add hot water. Maybe the "dosage" is too much :D. I try to reduce to 4 scoops and test.

jynnsan,
I ate prunes to solve my constipation. My gynae suggested papaya. Works for me but I heard is not gd to eat too much papaya so I din eat alot.

lala,
My morning sickness stopped @ wk10. Only vomited 2x after wk10. My baby dun like too rich food like brownie, horlicks and chilli oil. Ate brownie 2x and vomited 2x. I luv brownie and I thought after 1st trimester maybe can eat, who knows I vomited after eating brownies last week So strictly NO BROWNIES for me...
I dun vomit much in the 1st trimester but easily tired and fall sick easily. Had high fever 2x (abt 38.3 degrees) and bad cough for a week. Hoho, 4 days mcs in 3wks(wk 6-9) for sicknesses and not due to pregnancy :p

Enne,
Congrats. My baby neck thickness is normal too :D

lala, I also just vomitted twice...
sad.gif

Actually my MS is getting milder. Just tat t digestion part is not bak 2 normal yet. Appetite during dinner time still not gd. Tmr will b 15th wk liao. Sian....

Not been drinking milk often, as it makes my digestion problem worst. Since startin 2 take calcium pills, i tink its fine to skip t milk. keke...

I just placed order at imaternity.com tis morning. Bought 3 bottoms. Dunno when gonna recv my gds. I still can wear most of my normal clothings & jeans. Just a lil tighter.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yem</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 22-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Did i miss out anyone?? anymore to be added?

Enne, good to hear that. Actually our 6th sense quite accurate one, so if it is really a mickey for u, that will be great.

Hi Hui..

Jenn,

I will go Kiddy next mth to buy everything one shot.

Sales till June, was told by salesgirl.

I tried drinking powdered milk but it was too milky for my liking, went back into drinking fresh milk.

As for yao lan, I wont be buying it or using for my BB it will become habitual and hard to wean off, I will make him/her get used to cot which is best.

I am still wearing my normal clothings, although some pants and skirt really tight! Bought some dresses (not maternity type) bcos maternity ones all quite auntie..

Yen-hee GREAT to hear that abt ur BB too.

joyce-I think so too, when I had my boy, I always wanted to call him boy only.. but this time round.. initial stage maybe coz I wanted a girl so think intuition not so accurate but as time passes by, got a strong feeling its a boy.. but see how la.. hee.. see when can confirm lo!.. hee.

hui-how are u too.. I'm fine but not able to access the forum as frequently.. think I missed out a lot.. seems many new mummies whom I dunno too wor..

U guys are back!

Enne, congrats on the gd news! damn relieved hor..
happy.gif
my initial feeling also boy leh. but then i ask myself usually wat i want always come out the opposite one so most prob gal lor.. wat a paradox i m.

Peanut, there was no mirror inside the fitting room. so had no choice but to go out lor. Actually i dun have an issue of being skinny. but they even gave me a cardigan to say that it will be better for me to cover up so dun look so thin.

Re: maternity wear
Pants cannot wear liao... cos i tend to wear skinny jeans and such so must wear just fitting. sigh..

Joyce i think somebody else knew the gender liao. its a gal for this person.. i can't rem who though. must go back and check.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yem</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 22-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Bear-haha.. jian kang zhui zhong yao la hor!! hee.
happy.gif

Lilian-wah congrats.. can start thinking of name liao.. hee.

Enne,i got no preference but i really wanna get the pressure off me lor. SIL already said no more kids. Her 2 gals are 8 and 6 so MIL has only me to fulfil her wishes.. very stressful.. :p i got half a mind to tell her we dun wanna know the sex!!!

Hui, i miss reading abt ur exciting breakfast. hahaha..

hee.. Thanks Thanks
happy.gif

When I told my MIL tat most likely it will be a girl.. She said "It's ok lah, Boy or girl same same. Girl also good, next time can take care of younger brother"
Dunno to laugh or cry after hearing.

lilian,
aiyah she stil hoping u to get a boy lah.. y cant she say 'next time can take care of younger siblings'... mus stress on brother -_-

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yem</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 22-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

hi ya!!
congrats to all those who know e gender of bb already. i will only know at next appt. =>

me just bot a packet of chee cheong fun, my fav with the fillings kind!gona have that for dinner. bot 3 pieces tho, so much right?? coz e stall owner says min 3 pcs to separate sauce, no choice.

Im counting down to my next appt next week.. quite excited to know the gender...

Hope BB 'guai guai' and let me see..

Re: MS

My MS also 'cooled down' liao.. only having it occasionally.. and when i 'starve' BB..

hi Hui,
Finally see u around.. missed your description on your bfase..lunch...etc

ok see u all tmr. Need to rush on report.

thanks thanks everyone. Wow, seems like only 2 of us know the gender so far. hope you gals will know yours pretty soon.

Lilian, congrats for knowing your bb gender too. Have you start thinking of a name for your princess?

Today heard from a colleague who says those mtb who keep craving for fries, most likely a boy. Wonder how true. Hahahaha.. i did crave for fries pretty often. hope when you gals know the gender can share whether this saying is true or not.

Joyce, actually not quite true lor. I've been hoping for a girl. Although somewhere deep down, i do feel that maybe its a boy. Anyway, i already thought of a name for my girl but turn out cannot use. now have to start choosing a boy name. I also pass those clothes that hb bought with words like Handsome to my bro, now regret. keke
happy.gif

Bear, talking about breast pump, i saw in a thread someone prefers ameda lactaline instead of mendela PIs. Hmmm.. price wise, Ameda seems more affordable. Wow, really alot of brands, dont know how to choose. Plus, some recommend me to get 2 sets, one for home and the other one in office. I think i will only get the spare one if breast-milking is successful bah.

hi mummies-to-be..
sorry for being MIA for a while..was busy at work lately..sorry to have missed out some postings too..congrats on ur bb being soo co-operative to confirm the gender..congrats!!also hope all mummies are getting off the bad MS or vomitting..press on..we r all reaching the 2nd tri..yeah!

hi lilian..
did Dr Koh confirm the gender for u?so sweet of ur princess to be soo co-operative leh..okok..i think u "gek" the garbage too hard liao..try to drink more water or take more fruits to relieve..hope u dun get this pain for long..must not exert urself too..take gd care hor..hope i can join u in getting a minnie too..hee..

hi hui..
thks for adding me in the chart..appreciate u..

Hihi,

Seems like most of u can surf net during office hour but i can't. IT dept can track our internet usage so i can only surf at night. Sian..

BB Gender
Wow, more n more ppl start to know ur bb gender liao.. Congrats.. I tink i still got a long way to go. Now week 13 only. My hb hope for a mickey but Dr Tony Tan from RH said 80% minnie. I hope Dr Koh can confirm e gender asap.

BB name
My hb wanna get a feng shui shifu to help my bb to chose a name. Anyone knows any gd feng shui shifu?

MS
My MS improved liao.. N my appetite also improves a lot. I scare overweight.

Stretch mark
Anyone start having stretch marks? I'm having stretch mark liao.. On my bum. Awful little red lines.. Thinking of getting some stretch marks cream but it's very expensive. 010 Maternity store selling at $70 plus. Don know gd or not. Any advise from anyone?

Wendy, thanks.

MS : mine is cooling off and hope it stays that way.
Weight : I put on 6kg so far. Oh my god. Today my colleagues commented that my tummy are bigger and so are my boobs. wow, so embarrassed. I told my hb and he console me like that more sexy mah. Oh my gosh.

Hi Dreamyjo,

My colleague told me that too.. Put on a few kg liao.. Start wearing maternity clothes n bra liao.. All my normal clothes too tight cannot fit anymore.

Bibi, regarding stretch marks cream, i only know a few brands. I have not start using it yet, i know i should but too lazy. Recently tummy quite itchy. i thought its maybe due to the clothes but today my colleague told me its itchy because the skin is stretching. It finally dawn on me that i should start.

I heard of palm Cocoa butter and clinique tonic oil. Sorry dont quite remember the exact brand and name. something like that lah. I also researching other brands too eg. elancyl. any advice from other mummies here?

Hi Dreamyjo, my gynae told me to use normal moisturiser for the itch. He said maybe my skin too dry liao. But for the stretch mark on my bum, he suggested to use strech marks cream.

I also heard that palm cocoa butter is good. Maybe i shd try using that. Thks.

dreamy, how many wks are u in now? I put on only like 1.5kg - 2kg at most.

For stretchmark cream my doc recommended physiogel which I am using now, not too sure of effect as now still i dun have any stretchmarks.

dreamy,

I think no need to get 2 pumps first buy one and see how, I will likely buy electric one since most mums here complain manual one siong!

When will u ladies start buying breast pumps, cots..?

i started using clarins tonic oil,not cheap bout $70+ a bottle but smells nice. i already have some stretch marks before so just want to reduce the chance of having more of it!

dreamyjo,actually u can keep those boy clothing for your next bb mah.. but afraid some will turn yellowish..

Bibi,
u can try cocoa butter from The Body Shop. I used this during my 1st pregnancy and surprising no stretch mark for me. But it also depends on individual. It is not cheap as compared to other strecth mark cream.

RE:Breastpump
For those mummies who intend to total breastfeed for long, and especially those who will return work but still wanna express milk, i suggest to buy a dual pump if can afford, cause dual pump really save u time.. But then, manual/single pump are good too but just take a little while more to express milk. Hope this helps

Back