Good morning mummies!
Lynn
I tink we are worrying ourselves sick now huh?hahaha..yah, I guess we all have to accept the fact that every individual kids develop differently and at their own pace too. well, at least ur boy can still manage to say 'mama' which is obviously referring to you. my boy is very clingy to me but he won't even look at me when i put my face infront of his. so i tink i'll be overwhelmed if one day he looks at me and call me 'mama'.hahahaha..
fifi
yah,i was thinking of sending him to a childcare centre daily, for at least 2 hours for a start. but the problem is, my hubby dun feel comfortable with the idea as our boy is his PRECIOUS son. he has a misconception that childcare centres don't really take care of our kids and will leave them unattended even when they cry. haiz..so now i have to convince him that he's wrong.
I'm thinking of enrolling my boy Growing Up Gifted enrichment classes too. any comments or feedbacks?
Lynn
I tink we are worrying ourselves sick now huh?hahaha..yah, I guess we all have to accept the fact that every individual kids develop differently and at their own pace too. well, at least ur boy can still manage to say 'mama' which is obviously referring to you. my boy is very clingy to me but he won't even look at me when i put my face infront of his. so i tink i'll be overwhelmed if one day he looks at me and call me 'mama'.hahahaha..
fifi
yah,i was thinking of sending him to a childcare centre daily, for at least 2 hours for a start. but the problem is, my hubby dun feel comfortable with the idea as our boy is his PRECIOUS son. he has a misconception that childcare centres don't really take care of our kids and will leave them unattended even when they cry. haiz..so now i have to convince him that he's wrong.
I'm thinking of enrolling my boy Growing Up Gifted enrichment classes too. any comments or feedbacks?