(2008/11) November 2008

bear,

I personally would prefer Japan, Tokyo.

Perth really nothing much unless you like seeing the countryside side, see the pinnacles, go to the zoo, can go frementle (must go try their fish and chips), other than that, the malls close really early like 5pm and shopping malls too..4.30pm salesgirl already vacumming floor wanna chase you out. Hiyah, quite sian place to be. If Aussie why not Sydney or Melbourne..? More happening.

Hi LiLian,

I'm using SOFY Night 35cm as my maternity pad as I don't like loop type. You can also stock up when Watsons is having sales. Good Bargain
happy.gif

gd mrning ladies
happy.gif
hope everyone is gettin better
happy.gif

Descale sterilizer - any mummies using lemon to descale ? hw shd i go abt it ?

Peanut, Bladers, hb and I are both not pro-Asian countries.. In fact i have absolutely no interest in Korea/Jap/Taiwan/China/HK. we are more comfy with the ang moh countries that's why Perth holds more interests for us. :p if we had our way we would have chosen Europe already. We wanted to stay 3-4 wks per country but now looks like it is impossible liao.

But i also see what u say, Perth really boring.. i went to Mel and Sydney for my HM so no point repeating it.. I like NZ but its kinda far leh...

Happy, i just had curry last wk.. my mum's speciality..
happy.gif
yumzz. u coming back liao so can eat all these sinful stuff.

Who was asking abt overseas bb stuff? I found out last night that the Medela PIS is selling at $300 off in USA!! amazing hor. was thinking if i shd get a fren to buy for me but worried abt international warrenty and also the transformer. dunno shd get or not.

Lilian, yups i did say the panties are really ex.. if u got frens gg to BKK can ask them to get for u.. abt $9 per panty over there. but this panties can last u over one year so i guess it is worth it.

Bear,
hee... last time i also like that leh.. i thought spore already see chinese all the time, go oversea mus look at different colour people and enjoy cooler climate tsk tsk. But over time, stil find that spending power is so much better in asia countries so i start enjoying these places as well, thou i stil try to choose the cooler season if possible =) You may also consider tasmania or queensland

sigh dunoe wat to eat for lunch.. no craving for anything at all today. But yest at mum's place eat a lot wor.. peanut porridge, fav mummy's fried beehoon-almost 3servings, black sesame paste, magnum icecream.. yum

My poor bb... in the end gotto take super unhealthy lunch with mummy.. Had a not v good chicken curry + bread, but with only gantang no chicken, buy separate chicken thigh from KFC.. tok abt wierd combination.. =( mus eat some fruits to make up to bb

hullo ladies... long time no see... how's all the mummies and their baby doing?

bear, i oso got my medela PIS from US the last time. it's so much cheaper to get it there since now SGD is strong.

Regarding the transformer, you get just go to any DIY shop to get the transformer. so that part u dun have to worry.

Peanut, my hb is dilly dallying abt the whole trip thing. He wants to ask the gynae when I can go and how long the flight time should be. sigh... wait he drag until we can't go at all. damn sian...

Amore, how abt warranty? issit covered in S'pore?

Bear
is he more concern abt u travelling or he himself doesn't like to go for holidays - jus like my boring husband? He wan to ask the gynae personally then he can rest assure ah? aiyor.. so protective tsk tsk.. when is ur nex appt?
My hubby completely opposite leh.. my company trip to europe i'm the one feeling uneasy and he's the one encouraging me to go!!

Amore, then if spoil then how? ex to get it serviced here? anyway the US warrantly covers for how long? 1 yr?

Peanut, erm, well i m the nuah type of traveler while my hb is more kan cheong. for us, this could be our last hol in a while hence we really wanna have a gd time. :p that's why we wanna choose a place where we both will enjoy lor. but it is summer so its gonna be very warm in the places we wanna go. Ya he wants to hear it from the gynae to see if it is ok to go on a trip. not say protective of me, more like trying to give ourselves a peace of mind!

Hui, what exciting lunch u had today?

Amore, u mean we need to get those vy big & heavy kind of transformer to use with the US pump huh? Then how to carry to work place to pump?

travel: Will be travelling tomorrow early morning 7+am. Have to wake up very early. Gosh. Will keep you all updated if 11hrs of flight is all right.

curry: last nite, attended a hse warming and ate beehoon, pineapple rice, curry chicken, etc. Then went toilet few times. Dunnoe issit bcos of e curry chicken. Ladies, beta take care when eating curry.

Went to a friend's place on Saturday and was given 3 big bags of toys. Don't think I need to spend money to buy toys for my kid for 5yrs liao.

hi peanut..
icic..i can understand hw u feel..coz my mum is also the type that feel once daughter married out means belongs to in-laws one..i v sian one..anyway..aft i gave birth my terms with in-laws turns sour..i also dun bother liao..lol..

hi bear..
i got my Medela PIS Advance frm US too..like wat amore has shared..just go to those DIY shops to get a transformer..i hv checked with the Spore Medela service centre..according to them..PIS wont break down that easily one..so shd be q safe leh..i think i will hv to stock up my accessories soon...i threw mine away aft i stopped bfg..hee..

hi amore..
is it from this website that u placed ur order on the PIS?hee..

hi jjmom2008..
the transformer that i got not v bulky leh..something like a norm adaptor but indeed heavy..lol..

hui, hehe busy at work... so no time to come in dat often...

bear, my cousin is the 1 who got it for me. she's a stewardess. yes, US warranty is a yr. so if spoil can ask her to bring back. So far mine it's ok. I bf my gal for 8 mths... then pass it to my fren to use...was told the servicing here is not dat ex. abt 100 odd. it can be done by first few years. Think i going to bring mine for servicing soon.

jjmom, actually the transformer is not big. it is the same size as the adaptor provided by medela. i just put the pump, bottles, breast shield, fridge to go all in the medela haversack.

i'm starting to feel a bit of bb movement for last few days! i know it cos my sis described to me.. e feeling is similar to eyelid twitching or small bubble popping in your tummy =) tsk tsk.. the feeling is v light and not really obvious yet but if you pay attention, will be able to feel it at times of the day.

wtan, i deen order online, my cousin went to a retail shop in US to get it for me. i only order accessories online.

yeah, need to buy accessories liao... esp the tubing...

wtan,
oops.. due to different approach in taking care of kids again.. god.. this seems like a common problem. hope u're not staying with them thou..

Amore, Wtan thanks for clarifying for me! Ya i m asking an air stewardess fren to get it for me too. but need to check out the transformer lor...
happy.gif
thanks a lot for ur help!

Amore, u mean we need to buy more tubings? it doesn't come complete?

Jo, me no probs with curry leh... u usually take spicy food?

bear, PIS only comes with a pair of tubing. sometimes bm may go into the tubing and the tubing become dirty and have algea coz of moist. so it's good to change after awhile. so far i changed once in my 8 mths bfing career.

wtan.
u know my mil is a babysitter and she used to take care of many kids at the same time. To avoid them from moving around/flipping over and fall down, she actually tie their legs to the sitter! my god, i see already v kelian... and she give sweets & snacks nonstop.. i hope she doesn;t do that to my bb.. luckily she not taking care of so many nowadays

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Chua</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yem</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 22-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD> 27-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr TC Chang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Chloe 25.09.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Janell 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

I have no problems with curry all the while. 1-2 weeks ago, I had curry chicken noodle and was doing fine, as well as other spicy food. My hb was saying those catering use alot of coconut milk for the curry chicken. Not too sure if that's the reason.

peanut..
ya..u r feeling bb's movement..like gassy pops..or bubbly movements..congrats!it's like ur tummy is farting..lol..my issues with them is not abt taking care of kids..it's more on i m not happy abt them on their favoritism towards the gender..actually is my FIL i having prob with la..haha..he's a real MCP so i m super anti-MCP one..lol..me v bad DIL..hehe..omg..ur MIL is a bbsitter ah..give snacks &amp; sweets &amp; tie their legs up..wah lau..i cant imagine leh..why like that?sorry ah but i v disapprove leh..aiyo..poor kids..anyway, so ur MIL will be taking care of ur bb ah?

amore..
oic..for me is i called them to place order &amp; deliver to the hotel my colleague is staying to hand-carry it back for me..so far i hvnt buy any accessories..but indeed cant forget abt the tubing..lol..congrats leh..in a princess..hee..i think i may also be having a princess..got a strong feeling leh..somemore my son said "mei-mei" once..haha..wish my next appt will be able to tell..hee..

bear..
it comes with a set of tubing, the funnels, 4 bottles &amp; 1 ice pack..for me i used milkbags to store so 2 bottles are enough..but u know plastic long time didnt use hor will turn yellowish &amp; "grow oil"..i threw away mine aft i stopped bfg when my son is 6mths +..so need to get new ones liao..hee..it's cheaper to get the tubing from them too since u r gg to get the pump..cheaper lo..hee..hb was telling me the transformer is like those playing games one..coz those game console sets also is from US last time, diff voltage one as compared to Spore ones..think ur hb shd know wat i meant..

peanut, tieing kids up??? So poor thing. Perhaps ur mil cant actually take care of many kids at one go thats why had to use that method. I'm also quite particular abt what kids eat. My pil used to feed my niece (1yr plus) whatever food they are having. I cldnt stand it but they are nt my kids/own parents, I cant stop them.

wtan, jo,
yah lah she tie their legs to the sitter while they lie down and watch tv/sleep/drink milk all day long.. gues they dun hav much time to get out of the sitter other than bath/pang sai or go market for a short while. But then the kids stil grow up well.. hahaa.. i jus dun wish to see my own kid being treated like that. But now she only takes care of one so i dun tink she does that anymore.

Wtan, u're definitely not a bad DIL, noone likes ILs who are biased...

Amore, oic the transformer is like an adaptor size so how do we use it huh? Plug our pump to this transformer 1st then to the power?
Is this transformer ex?

peanut>
so fast have bb movement feel? today i felt knocking feel (3 fast one) also duno is wat. haha..
i heard earliest we can feel is around 16th week for those skinny mummy.

alibaba,
heheee.. yah i hitting 16 weeks v soon and i'm one of those skinny mommy.. mayb tts y can feel earlier.. tsk tsk ur baby knocking ur tummy door.. that might be it as well.

Hi all, Im new here, first time mother.
Already very skinny still lose 3kg due to MS
sad.gif
already into my 13 wks liao, ms getting better but take multi vit also puke, calcium supp also puke, milk also puke... like tat BB no nutrients leh... how ah..

Welcome mosh. When is your EDD?
Dun worry too much. BB's need for nutrient isn't too much during 1st tri.
Many mummies here also lost weight.
My MS started to get better onli after 13th wk.

my EDD 30 Nov... yalor, my MS starting to get better, hopefully will be fine very soon lor... so sick of vomiting all the time...

Hui, why sick? still having MS? hope u feel better soon!

Wtan, oh u can call them and ask them to deliver to the hotel ah.. then how to pay them?

Jo, normally catered food they cook very early in the day hence may be in the evening things might not be as fresh liao.

Peanut, sorry to say but i think ur inlaws are one of the worst sitters i ever heard!!!

peanut..
sorry ah..in case i sound rude to ur MIL..omg..i think i will be super angry if my mum or nanny tie up the legs of my bb to the sitter almost whole day..hw can restrict the movement of the kid..omg..did the kid's parents know abt this?so she's gg to look aft ur kid ah?i doubt she will use this method also bcoz own grandchild hor..for my case with FIL alittle long story also..lol..but i think i wont "allow" him to get near to my son lo..since so zhong-nan-qing-nv even towards 1st grandchild.. :p

alibaba..
does it matter on the slim or plump mummies?i only know 2nd time mummies might felt it earlier..heehee..but the feeling can be ticklish..haha..like gassy pops..

bear..
oh..i called them to place my order then pay by my credit card..u can choose whc service u want to be delivered to the hotel..think the customer service will advise u on the location..since delivery w/t US is free so i had it on a 3 days express delivery to the hotel my colleague stayed then..aa..let me try to recall the website i order from ah..heehee..

Back