(2008/11) November 2008

Hi Haru,

BF baby stools is mustard yellow watery... my gal also... so no need to worrie... try to let ur baby to latch on will help to hv more MILK... and try to pump out every 3-4hrs will help to hv more milk too... for my case i will pump out every night before i sleep... around 4am-6am i will wake up and pump again.. i can get 240ml of milk for both side...

HARU & happywifey,

OSTEOPATHIC HEALTH CARE

8 Biomedical Grove
#01-01/02
Neuros@The Biopolis

TEL:64642087

Should make appointment befor you go
happy.gif

Karen,
you pump both sides? wow, 240ml is like so much!!! wonder when i will have that much pumped out.

mummies,
is it normal for baby not to nap between feeds?

thanks angelR for the details.

Afternoon mummies,
Baby was super cranky yesterday night la!! I totally didn't sleep from 3am till now.. He just keeps crying no matter what I do lor.. And he wants to drink milk, but just suck a while then push away from me, then suck awhile then push away crying. I'm thinking it could be his blocked nose that is making it difficult for him to drink milk. Now he is finally sleeping liao, hopefully tonight won't be like this again..

Haru,
I also no time to pump sometimes becos of baby's irregular feeding timings. So I just pump once a day, to monitor how much he is drinking. Yesterday right after I feed him the 70ml of EBM, 1 hr later he wan to latch on again!! *pengz* Still tot I could have some rest lor.. Thanks for ur assurance, at least I can stop worrying about him lao sai liao..

My baby wakes up after bath and sometimes after change diaper. If he is full liao then he will wake up look around and slowly drift back to sleep de.. But I usually try to keep him awake, cause most of the time he is sleeping..But at night, if he is awake, I won't talk to him and just try to make him sleep. Not necessary u have to play with her everytime, can also just let her lie on the bed look around, so she can get use to entertaining herself also..

shop4stuffs,
Carrying baby to sleep will become a habit de, but den I can't bear to let baby cry. So sacrifice lor..

Rashes if it is pimples on the face, just use cotton wool and warm water to clean few times a day can liao..

Heard similac is very sweet and cause constipation.. Maybe u can let ur baby drink more water??

haru,

haru,
think if bb is not crying too badly its ok not to nap between feeds, altho babies do need sleep in order to grow. if my baby cries and roots for milk, my CL says its cos she didnt hv enuf milk.

thanks angelR!

Carrying baby:
My baby wants to be carried all day. Even when she is napping in the day, she still wants to be carried. Cannot put down. How?

Carrying baby
My CL make sure that we dun carry baby too often as baby will know and will eventually become a habit.

I am using Enfalac for baby and so far it is quite good.

My tummy is still so "watery", i tried my old clothing, most unfit already, so upset
sad.gif

my bb tends to cry when she's tired aft like a feed or some time in e cot. then i'll end up carrying her to pat her to sleep. so far she only fell asleep on her duing e day ONCE.=p

<font color="aa00aa">Hello Mummies,

Haven't got a chance to log in for the longest time. Too busy with the puppies and the new arrival
sad.gif
</font>

<font color="ff6000">I'll be ordering some Nepia diapers, so wanted to check if any of you would like to lompang orders? I'm residing in Sengkang.
happy.gif
</font>

Fifi,
i also wonder why my bb wakes up so often in her sleep n how come she doesnt fall asleep on her own like most babies. its really starting to take a toll on me. e constant tryin to pacify her, carryin her, tryin to get her to sleep, etc..

Haru/Fifi,
Patience, though it may sounds easy but you really need to keep your cool.
How about trying to pat your bb to sleep on her cot instead of carrying her? Did you try swaddling your bb? Could your bb having growth spurt and need more latching to satify?

Alternative, would you consider getting a sarong rocker? I know the portable type with wheels is selling for $28 st NTUC or you would prefer a bouncer rocker. I have read that so bb sleep better in a sarong cos it give them comfort like being carried.

For pumping, would you consider latching on 1 side while you pump the other side? It would most likelt to save you time on doing it separately.

Remember there is no right or wrong method in parenting or caring for an infant. We all learn through trial and error to catch their pattern and it is changing everyday as they grow. Do come in here when you have the time to let off and share tips ok.
happy.gif

Bear,
Just tell yourself you can do it and it for the best of bb. I'm sure your ss will build up by 8 weeks if you continue pumping at this rate.
happy.gif

snowwy,
tried that too, in fact i normally pat her in cot first. if she still cry then i carry her to pacify her. i also wonder if its baby needs more milk but she refuse to latch on longer as she dozes off or just stop feeding. i dun mind to give her EBM but i am still tryin to establish supply for EBM n coz of her frequent waking n crying i cant pump at all during e day. super frustrated.

Oh dear, sounds like some of u are having the perpetually crying baby syndrome! i so scared mine will be like that. He just under went another growth spurt! now he is taking 4oz of milk!!! my supply nv seem to be enough for him!

Haru, may be ur gal is undergoing a growth spurt but is too tired to latch? give her some of the EBM u already have just to see how much she takes. it also gives u a guage too. start with 80ml?

Snowwy, i dun know once CL leaves, if i got time to pump man.. so scared i can't pump then ss drops.

Lilian, ya the funnel doesn't fit me either. u need to call up Kiddy Palace to check if they carry the larger funnels of 27mm or 30mm. ur WHOLE nipple inclding ur areola MUST be inside else ur skin will peel if u are pumping 8x a day like me!

Bear,
yeah, my hubby wil have to give her EBM when i am out for my hair appt tom. it would be a good chance to see if she naps better then. i think i wil start with 80ml first. i had to pump several days to try to stock up enough. wil pump again tonite when hubby is home. hard to pump when i am alone coz she might wakey anytime even during her nap.

haru,

just try ur best.. and tell urself.. i hv i hv.. that what i did.. i already stock up almost 30 over bottles for my gal now..

karen,
wow, 30 over bottles!!! so impressive
happy.gif
how old is your baby now? am having trouble even keeping up with my baby's demand
sad.gif
any tips to share to increase milk supply? ;p

Hi mummies, sorry for interupt. I'm Nov mummy too.
I would like to ask bout CDA. Is it all mummies apply for that? Coz there's lot of terms and conditions right?

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Arial Black"> Our Baby Graduates</font></blink></font></font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivered</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Delivery Mode</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Nathan - 28.11.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.10.2008</TD><TD>2.49 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>09.10.2008</TD><TD>2.45 kg</TD><TD>42 cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2, 3 , 4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius - 20.05.2001</TD><TD>Mickeys &amp; Minnie</TD><TD>10.10.2008</TD><TD>1.925 kg, 1.935 kg, 1.57 kg</TD><TD>43 cm, 41 cm</TD><TD>Gerard, Rachel &amp; Luke</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Jovial - 17.05.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>15.10.2008</TD><TD>3.06 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Noelle</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>16.10.2008</TD><TD>2.725 kg</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chillipadi</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Megan-Beth - 07.02.2004</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>17.10.2008</TD><TD>2.62 kg </TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>Emma- Jane Hamilton-Shimmen</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>17.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>20.10.2008</TD><TD>2.72 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Tristan</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>21.10.2008</TD><TD>3.175 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Felicia</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>21.10.2008</TD><TD>4.35 kg</TD><TD>54 cm</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Vernice - 29.06.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>22.10.2008</TD><TD>2.7 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie/ Amooks</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian W</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>23.10.2008</TD><TD>3.35 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Da Wei</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>23.10.2008</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kash/ Lovedogs</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Tessa - 13.05.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>25.10.2008</TD><TD>2.85 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Ewan</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olliemarmot</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr K L Tan</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD>Summer - 30.07.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>25.10.2008</TD><TD>2.985 kg</TD><TD>51 cm </TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Carys - 23.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>26.10.2008</TD><TD>2.77 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Cheyenne</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.2 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.05 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Greg</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Auggy Bear</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeline Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Shane</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>triAngel</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tricia - 06.04.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.78 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Trella</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei/ Vel</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>2.78 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>28.10.2008</TD><TD>3.49 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>28.10.2008</TD><TD>2.955kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>29.10.2008</TD><TD>3.24 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>奇桓</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>29.10.2008</TD><TD>2.38 kg</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>Jalen</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>30.10.2008</TD><TD>3.21 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Joan</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD>Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD>Elliot - 16.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>31.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Maverick - 03.10.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>31.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Broderick</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>31.10.2008</TD><TD>3.335 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherline</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>01.11.2008</TD><TD>3.11 kg</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>03.11.2008</TD><TD>3.07 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Asta</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clara - 22.02.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>04.11.2008</TD><TD>2.805 kg</TD><TD> 47cm</TD><TD>Caden</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moomummy</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.11.2008</TD><TD>3.814 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJ Zou</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.11.2008</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>Hao En</TD><TD>GA C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.11.2008</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayda Aw - 05.06.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>06.11.2008</TD><TD>2.89kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Brocoli</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>07.11.2008</TD><TD>4.155kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>08.11.2008</TD><TD>4.2kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutiemum</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>09.11.2008</TD><TD>3.36kg</TD><TD>51 cm </TD><TD>Jaden</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>10.11.2008</TD><TD>3.045kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Trysten</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>10.11.2008</TD><TD>3.08kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Spinal C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkyBear</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yu Fei - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>3.445kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Yu Qi</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charisse -06.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>2.79kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJmom</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>2.782kg</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mousemouse</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Zacchaeus</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>3.345kg</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>Keiran</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Shannon - 03.03.2001, Nicole - 30.10.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>12.11.2008</TD><TD>3.205kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>13.11.2008</TD><TD>2.92kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>Heidi Adonai Teo</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina </TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charlene - 03.01.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>14.11.2008</TD><TD>3.04kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>14.11.2008</TD><TD>2.98kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gin78</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Iwen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>15.11.2008</TD><TD>2.995kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BlueBear</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Darius - 14.05.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>15.11.2008</TD><TD>3.415kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>Asiel </TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>16.11.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Gareth - 19.12.2002, Annika - 07.02.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>16.11.2008</TD><TD>2.55kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>Gavin</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Damien - 30.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>17.11.2008</TD><TD>3.54kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Legolas - 01.03.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>17.11.2008</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Leighton</TD><TD>Spinal C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dymples</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Janae - 6 Yrs, Janelle - 4 yrs</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>17.11.2008</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>Janessa</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sabre</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>18.11.2008</TD><TD>3.025kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>Tyler</TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhang Michelle</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>18.11.2008</TD><TD>3.29kg</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>Kayley</TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KaRen</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Shernise - 05.02.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>19.11.2008</TD><TD>2.425kg </TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD>Kandice</TD><TD>Spinal Eip with C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>19.11.2008</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iluvbli55</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>19.11.2008</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>19.11.2008</TD><TD>2.56kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>Evangeline</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe - 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>20.11.2008</TD><TD>3.21kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Anthea - 12.03.2008</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>21.11.2008</TD><TD>3.66kg </TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>Andrea</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>22.11.2008</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>Simone</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystel</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>24.11.2008</TD><TD>2.94kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>24.11.2008</TD><TD>3.125kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>Zachery</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>25.11.2008</TD><TD>2.84kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>Clarice</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.11.2008</TD><TD>2.74kg </TD><TD></TD><TD>Chester</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>28.11.2008</TD><TD>2.575kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>GA C-sect</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>30.11.2008</TD><TD>3.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Greengrape</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>01.12.2008</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Arial Black"> Popped but not updated</font></blink></font></font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD></TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Leow</TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Wong MF</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Rae - 05.08.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Crisanta - 16.12.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Qistina - 17.09.2004. Qasdina - 31.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuna</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Rae Ann - 27.11.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teenyweeny</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Janell - 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Shannyn - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD>Yoo Ri - 16.01.2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36 Minnies</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44 Mickeys</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
Nov_20BB_20List_1_-updated121208
Nov_20BB_20List_1_-updated121208.xlsx (20.7 k)</td></tr></table></center>

yoyo: What do you mean CDA terms and conditions..? ctually is dollar to dollar matching just deposit $6k and govt will give $6k i signed up today at OCBC, has to open to savings account for baby but i did not deposit money in the savings a/c only CDA a/c bcos I am hoping by then my NETS card can arrive and i can use for 6-in-1 vaccination for baby...which cost $150 at least.

Only thing OCBC gal process darn slow...almost an hr..

Hi CC, the total of $12k will be freeze from bb's age at 6 right? till 18 years'old or 21, and it can only be use for medical and child care b4 6 and will freeze for so long. Is tat good? Coz at information counter, that staff told us not every parents wan this 6k coz restricted by the terms and conditions and make us blur. So all mummies here apply right?

Hi Happywifey,

my gal only 3weeks plus.. goin to full mth soon.. how about ur bb??

I dun hv any tips lei... just try to let ur baby to latch and try to pump out every 3-4hrs will help to hv more milk too... tat what i did... now i just try to stock up as many as i can... keekee~~~

Hi Haru, I can't help responding to your post. My baby is the same, refuses to sleep in the day and keeps feeding constantly, leaving me extremely tired. However, he can sleep through the night for a stretch of 8 hours without milk. I'm also wondering if this is normal as I've heard that babies thrive better when they sleep well. Anyone got any help on that?

yoyo: after 6 yrs old the unused amount will be transfered to education funds..so no wastage but i believe $12k will be easily used up in the 6 yrs...hehe i dont think i can keep beyond 6 yrs surely spend on childcare one..childcare not cheap...

I think when they mean restricted is pehaps referring to the money cannot be withdrawn for other purposes aside from the medical and childcare/education part. Maybe some parents hoped it can also be used for NTUC supermarket :p

<font color="ff0066"> Yoyo</font>,
The $12K will use up within the 6-yrs. Cos childcare fees is super ex lor. Can range from $650 p/mth upwards. And this amount is after deducting the subsidy wor.
And if you have other childcare aged children, you can also use this CDA account to oay for their childcare fees too.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Karen</font>
Wah seh!! *salute* Can store 30-bottles liaoz. Tats super leh... You're my hero!!
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Baby crying</font>,
haiz... me hv succumb to BB's crying and resorted to baby wearing her even at home. Tat is... I put her in those baby pouch (like sarong) and carry her around the house.
At least this frees up my hands to do things and plus... can even watch TV cos BB will be soundly asleep. hehehehhe...
1977375.gif

haaa... CC is cute..ya, if no control by goverment then parents will use for NTUC =)

Dymples, ya lo, nowadays those childcare and medical fare so expensive.. the 12k can be finish b4 6 years'old..hahaha...

Hi Karen,
so after baby feeding, i got to pump for another 30mins or pump when during baby is not feeding. My baby every hr, sometimes one and a half hr would wake up and i got to latch him. so it is very difficult to express my milk... : (

hi mummies,
my confinement is over!! yipee!! anyway, i had an interesting and really fruitful day.

woke up early and went for Mac breakfast and then went to do my brows and hair. and Mos burger for dinner..tsk tsk..confinement over only like a released from prison. went crazy with makan and shopping =P

also tried to BF in public first time today, did it total of 3 times! actually the plan was for hubby to go home aft i feed her once but end up he stayed in town with me all e way so i also fed her halfway thru my hair appt, ha! the nursing cover really worked well for me and its def easier than bringin EBM out.

coz i have thawed EBM, decided not to waste it and fed it to her just now (she was not very used to takin e bottle coz i latch all e time) and just pump aft that. and had a really pleasant surprise, 160ml aft pumping both sides.really happy and encouraged esp when i only managed like less than 40ml for past few days!

did lotsa shopping too, got hubby his christmas gift and also chose mine. haha..and some other goodies.

we used our carrier sling today and she slept well e whole day! took some getting used to, but it was really handy, wil use it when stroller is too inconvenient to push around or until her neck is strong enuf to use our Beco carrier.

mornin mummies,
nice weather to sleep in but woken up by baby and aft feedin and puttin her to sleep decided to might as well wake up to do laundry.=P

re: breastpads
my avent breastpads soaked thru my bra last nite, think i will get the Medela for my next box to try since i will def need another box.

its my baby's 1st month celebration today!

Morning mummies!

Haru: Congrats that ur confinement is over! And have a great celebration today!
happy.gif

I was really happy when mine ended too haa but still havent shopped much
sad.gif

Nursing cover: Seems useful yah, but I wonder if I dare to nurse in public haa. Will the baby be hot inside the cover??

I want to register for this workshop on 10 Jan, to prepare myself on how to continue bf when returning to work. I just sent an email to them - hope still got places. Anyone else interested?
happy.gif

http://www.breastfeeding.org.sg/events-corner/index.php

Morning mummies,

Haru,
Congrats..

I really hate confinement. Can't washing hair and bath with normal water, need to restrict to confinement food, can't go out... And now i'm still having feng mo.. Is more then a week liao but i still feel the itch and still having red patches everywhere so sian. Scratch until bruises everywhere.
sad.gif
I wonder when is it going away. It's all over my legs n arms. Till now still haven't started my massage due to the feng mo on my tummy last week. sad esp my tummy still so big.

Breastmilk

After drinking red dates with longan and tang gui, my BM increased. Mummies who want to increase our ss can try this drink also. I managed to store up some BM. I express around 5 times a day and my boy will latched on if he needs to drink.

congrats haru...enjoy your party!

bibi: yes longan and tang gui drink helps in milk supply threadfin fish too...

I oso drink fresh milk to help in supply...

karen,
my bb is 3 weeks + too!
happy.gif
so envious of yr milk supply..

haru,
wow, 160ml is really good! how often do u latch yr baby on?
enjoy your party!!
happy.gif

happywifey,
my baby latches on for every feed, which is like every 2-3 hours. pity i can only pump when hubby is home to help so i can't normally pump durin e day, only at night.

Morning Mummies,

Haven login for a long time.

Breastfeeding is a nightmare. My bb refuse to latch on for 2 weeks after I gave birth.
Everytime I put her near my breast, she will start to cry. And when I manage to latch her on, she will refuse to suckle and cry so violently until I heartache.

Since then, I have stopped trying to latch her on and start pumping, juz giving her EBM and FM.
Then I got engorgment and fever, still kept pumping but the flow is slow. When I recovered, my supply reduced drastically. From the usual 80 - 100ml per session to 20 - 30 ml or less.

I think I got phobia to latch her on now, cuz scared she will reject and struggle and cry.
I'm also scared my supply will slowly dry up.

Oh, Motherhood is not fun at all, so stressful!
I dun want to give up breastfeeding or at least EBM. Want to give her all the nutrients from BM.
So scared my supply will dry up...
1979819.jpg

REPOST - NAN 1 HA

Mommies whose babies r taking the above.
I've 6 new tins of NAN HA 1 (900g) to let go as my son is taking Friso comfort due to his reflux. I'd bought in bulk b4 the doc told us he had reflux. Expiry date is May 2010.

<font color="ff0000">Letting go at S$32 per tin (NTUC selling at abt S$37). I'm also giving away a brand new pack of Drypers S size diapers (FOC - 64pcs) if u r getting at least 3 tins.</font>

Pls email me at [email protected] if u r interested.

Haru,
Congrats on your bb 1st month celebration and also the ending of your confinement and freedom!
How I miss shopping and going out jalan jalan too.

How much did you pay for the Beco carrier and where did you get it? When can bb start using it?

Glad gal,
Hey, seems quite useful. There are many other workshops that I saw but u r only interested in this one? When are you gg back to work?

Bibi,
I also got the rashes on my arms and legs and esp tummy too, but it started the last week of preggie. Have you seen doc? My gynae gave me a cream that was quite good. The rashes started going away but the itch is still there.

Back