(2008/11) November 2008

dremyjo/lilian/milderina
thanks. true lo. we already given so much ho

haPPYdays/greengrape
think your bb is just head down n wont chg position coz placenta is low. its diff fm engagged. engaged is when in the birth canal. my bb head is down at 31 wk n i mistaken as engaged coz engaged means will pop soon. so i called gynae to check n he told me its down, not engaged. at 34 wk, he tolde me bb is facing back n its a good position. i posted earlier a link to read up re posterior poisition during labour

Krystel,
Welcome.
happy.gif

Glad,
The list is only a guide. Most hospital like KKH, Mt A & TMC still provide the loop type and they will also provide the string for you to tie. Personally I also prefer ther loop type, seems like more secure.
happy.gif
1st time mummies are encouraged to bring 1 more pa of maternity pad to stand by as hospital only provide 1 pack in the package. Anything more than than all goes into the bill. My friend had a lot of misc items listed in her TMC bill which she cant even remember asking including charges for gynae visit when gynae didnt even go and see her in the ward. In the end she went to ask for a refund.

bear!! no wonder i sms u & always no reply one... fainted.. actually wanna ask u during the last gathering how come u so "dao".. hahaha

Blessed mum> where u actually buy those green husk coconut?? fruit stall?

Update for jo>
she told me she is alright le.. shld discharge today. now she shld be at home resting. ;) phew

DOM>
Need so many DOM for confinement food?? tot also need "pu yao jing" right?

Maternity pads
Usually right after the delivery, be it C-section or natural, the nurse will put on the loop ones for you, cos u wont be wearing ur undies. Subsequently when we are more mobile, we will wear our own undies & personal gown, that's when we will use our own stick-on pads. Well, that's my experience.

Krystel,
Welcome to join us!

Seems like a few of us have bleeding problem... hmm wonder what is the cause!

JJzou: Ur bb so cute, the picture is really clear!!

Hi Snowy and Sunshinekid, thks for clarifying!
happy.gif
but another questn: errm, the loop tie to where if not wearing undies?!

Alibaba, green husk coconut can be bought fr fruit stalls, but of coz not all will have. My mum also had some difficulties buying for me but if she see the stall has, she will just buy me one.

Glad to know that Jo is fine.

Joyeo,
Yes is head down but oso meaning going to engage anytime.As for mine,is V LOW.So meaning engaging soon.I am not going for natural labour so no pt to wait till realli engaged,with pain contraction then go pop.

bear, no wonder tat gathering day i sms u .. oso no reply... wakaka

Bear, yup me seeing Dr Lim. Umm, found him ok ... He is cheerful, and i guess really experience. But he seems to be too busy to give us enuf attention lei ... always move from one room to the other. Sometimes we do ultra sound also like super fast one...

haha, maybe we will see each other at Mt A!

GreenGrape, i chose 2-bedded cos want to save money. hee ... of course one-bedded will be really good cos can take good rest and husband can stay with you too.

JJ Zou, you bb very cute! Good to have this type of pics! Nowadays my scan can only see head, hand etc. Really hope to see whether bb looks like papa or mummy! ; )

happy,

why u not going for natural birth? btw i heard before someone said that for 2nd time delivery, baby will not engage so fast. it may happen juz before u are about to deliver or something like that.. dunno true or not.

glad,

think fifi posted here a fews back stating that it will be official by End Oct. And for 16 weeks ML, it will apply to those who deliver from 1 NOv onwards or EDD is in NOv. THose delivered between 17 Aug to end Oct, Companies are encouraged to provide the 16 weeks ML and govt will still compensate for the 8 weeks of ML if company does so...something to this line...

JJ Zou,

ur 2nd 3D pic is very clear... ur bb very cooperative
happy.gif
My 3D pics always either baby 1 hand cover 1 side of the face, or the nose pressed on my tummy etc... kekekekee... but i nvr talk to him before my visit... no time to talk to baby this time round....

alibaba
the babyplus machine is something that you wear over your belly and it plays some beating sound that resembles the heartbeat. Apparently it helps you to have a calm baby. a few of my frens tried it and their babies are all very calm and easy to manage. so one of them pass it to me to try so o try lor...

Krystel, eh i find that Dr Lim can be quite insensitive!! everything to him is NORMAL! quite a joke hor. some of the mummies here have Braxton Hicks contractions abt 15x a day, their gynaes give them MC or meds. i have frequent BHs but he said NORMAL. sigh...

Alibaba, Happy, Sorry!!! i think whoever has that no. must be really pissed cos Auggybear also smsed to that no. :p sorry.. everybody else's no is correct except my own. so dumb hor.. anyway if u want, just need to change the last 3 digits to 109.. sorry!!!

Jo_yeo, not placenta low.. its the uterus low lah.. different. like me.. my fundal height, i.e. the length of the uterus is only abt the length of 30 wks but i m 32 wks and my bb also 32 wks size.

Happy, so ur hb when can come back? have u booked ur new c-sec date?

Alibaba, dun need so many DOM.. i guess it depends on ur CL lor.. for me i m gonna tell her to use the alcohol sparingly cos not gd to drink so much. even my mum agreed that i shdn't be drinking too much cos it can be retained in ur BM.

kash,
I cant go for natural
sad.gif

I wanted very much but gynec said nt advisable due to my small build.It is most likely to be the same case for my #1...labour for 12hrs, engaged,cerix opened 10cm.. but baby struck and got destress.So end up E-csect.

wtan,
Dr Koh's stitching skill gd or not? Have u confirmed ur C sec date?

Bear, ya, i tink t person with 019 muz b realli pissed. Wahaha... He/She probably tinkin why on earth everybody calling her as BEAR! hahaha...

hi happy, u say u gt to c-sect due to ur build... may i know how tall are u? and wat is ur weight before pregnancy? ;p

i also quite small size, 1.55cm and 45kg pre-pregnancy....

happy,

oic then i reckon best to listen to your gynae's suggestion. aiyoh, dilate 10cm liao cannot deliver...must be very xin ku... u opting for GA or Epi c-sect?

Liv,
I am abt 1.53m and 38kg pre-preg.

Kash,
Ya lor.Tis is why i listen to her suggestion.Actually am very sad abt it,dilate 10cm and gt urge to push but cannt come out.Somemore contraction pain for few hrs
sad.gif

Tis time round opt for Spinal Csect.Epi csect is for labour de.

Yo Mummies!!
Just came back from my gynae appt. BB is now 1.957 kg at 33 weeks 2 days. hai... still haven 2 kg... miss by 0.043kg. wakakakk.... my gynae n hubby ask mi y i must b so k gao with that. hee hee... but haven 2 kg is haven 2 kg ma right? kekeek..... bb is indeed semi engaged now. very low. gynae say if fast maybe another 2 weeks i will deliver, i dun wan lor, i wan to deliver when i am 37 or 38 weeks. at least when my hubby is back from reservist. so bb claudia hang in there ok!

happy,

u are indeed very petite! Epi csect so ur hb can witness? brave mummy
happy.gif

milderina,

yah better for baby to be delivered ard 38 weeks...me hoping to deliver after 39 weeks...so i hope can have this wish coz this may be last pregnancy...so wanna enjoy as long as i can... when is ur hb back from reservist? can he don't go?

<font color="0077aa">Hi mummies</font>..
Hehe, disappeared for a while &amp; hope everyone is all ready to pop nxt month.. Read that olwen is having her c-sect today. Pls update here should anyone hear from her ya?

<font color="0077aa">Dreamyjo</font>: Read that u resting at home, what happen to u ah?

<font color="0077aa">NB diapers</font>: Bb will outgrown them vy fast. My #1 is 3.6kg at birth &amp; I used up 2 pk Nepia NB + some leftovers from hospital.

kash,
no leh, he must go this time cos last reservist then ORD le. he back on the 11th Nov which is my 37 weeks. hope bb will hang in there till then.

milderina,

you delivered charlene at how many weeks? do u think will be ard the same time? yah normally people will deliver ard 38weeks and over...hope you can tong till then so ur hb can be back.. must talk more to claudia liao..
happy.gif

cookieoreo> hello! MIA for soooo long... u're back. how have u been??

still haven got news from olwen yet leh.. we're all waiting for her updates too..

Happy, 38kg?! gosh..both u n peanut so small size!

hi cookieoreo, sure long time nvr hear fr ya ah!

milderina, hope ur bb gal hang in there till ur hb is back fr reservist!

cookie,

long time no hear ah...how are you? how many weeks now? ur bb very big wor...my gal that time only 2.75kg when born... so small...hence, wore NB diapers for quite a while...

Mildy, then ur gynae got give u MC to rest at home?? heehee. nothing u can do to prevent popping earlier hor.

Still no news from Olwen ah... wonder what happened. c-sec should be quite fast one right?

Lilian, hopefully that 019 no. is being 'rested'... heeehee.. the person must be wondering if u guys were nuts! bear here, bear there.

Slpy...

Bear, you are right. Everything to Dr Lim is NORMAL!!! Me and husband got quite fed up at first. And then we start to joke abt it and my hubby even imitates his tone (you know, he has got some tune when saying "Normal") ; )

bear,
no leh... so sad. wakakak... she say its normal like your gynae lor. she say all pregnant women experience tat. waakkakakkaak.................maybe recently she just called your gynae. lolx

krystel,
cos i used up all my MCs le, so now is request HL and ussually they might not b so willing to give HL de. think maybe my 2 weeks later check up i will ask for some HL. kekeke...

Mildy but if Claudia comes out in 2 wks' time she might not be in optimum health... won't ur gynae wanna prevent that like giving u steriod jabs to develop the bb's lungs?

Krystel, got time must tell u abt this story abt this mum i gotta know online. she was with Dr Lim and aft a lot of hoohaa, she changed gynae..

I complained so much abt Dr Lim that everybody on the forum knows his tagline liao: "It's NORMAL!"!!

bear,
of cos she dun wish that claudia comes out in 2 weeks. she say best to hold on till 37 weeks, tats y i still on ventolin n 1 other anti contraction pill. if in case tat she really wanna pop in 2 weeks she will give mi the jab then ba. now also no signs of coming out. just tat bb is low.

<font color="0077aa">alibaba, glad, lovedogs</font>:
Helloooo... it has been a while ever since my grandpa passed away recently..
Had been looking ard for a maid all these while but not much luck.
Finally got 1 &amp; will be expecting her nxt week. Cross my fingers...
Currently coming close 35wks. Sleepy, breathless &amp; aching BUT enjoying all the kicks &amp; elbowing, hee..

<font color="0077aa">lovedogs</font>: Will be visiting Dr Chan tmr, when's your nxt appt? Your gal's weight quite ideal lei..
Imagine the look on my face when Dr told me ard 3.6kg, my mind just keep flashing, "Sure tear, sure tear.."
lame.gif

Oh I tot she nv give u any pills at all Mildy.. heehee.. so the chances of Claudia coming early in the next two wks quite slim right? did u ask her abt the pelvic pain? caused by Claudia being semi engaged?

bear,
yeah lor, think bb pressing on my pelvis. i wan to deliver same time as u leh. kekekekeke... then we share room remember?

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Comic Sans MS"> Our Graduates</font></blink></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivered</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Nathan - 28.11.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.10.2008</TD><TD>2.49 kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Comic Sans MS"> Popping Soon</font></blink></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivered</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jade </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD>Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD>Elliot - 16.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Carys - 23.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Jovial - 17.05.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian W</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkyBear</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moomummy</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJ Zou</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Leow</TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherline</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayda Aw - 05.06.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chillipadi</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Megan-Beth - 07.02.2004</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emma-Jane </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Wong MF</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Auggy Bear</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeline Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Tessa - 13.05.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Brocoli</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJmom</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yu Fei - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Vernice - 29.06.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Rae - 05.08.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Maverick - 03.10.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2, 3 , 4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius - 7 yrs old</TD><TD>Mickeys &amp; Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Damien - 30.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clara - 22.02.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Crisanta - 16.12.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BlueBear</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Darius - 14.05.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charisse -06.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Qistina - 17.09.2004. Qasdina - 31.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Gareth - 19.12.2002, Annika - 07.02.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuna</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Rae Ann - 27.11.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina </TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charlene - 03.01.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Claudia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Shannon - 03.03.2001, Nicole - 30.10.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gin78</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Iwen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sarah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Anthea - 12.03.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teenyweeny</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystel</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Legolas - 01.03.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe - 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Janell - 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>Evangeline</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Shannyn - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD>Yoo Ri - 16.01.2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Total: 29 Minnies &amp; 35 Mickeys

Milderina, maybe if can you try to rest more. Maybe tt will help abit.

Bear, yup got chance share with me the story! Sometimes i thot i shd hv gone for a more affordable gynae - for more attention and also his rate is no cheap and i just lost my job ...

cookie,

oh dear, am sorry to hear about your loss....everything ok?

this time round, as it is a boy, the Estimated weight is heavier as compared to my gal. I just hope that this baby will be ard 3kg when i give birth
happy.gif

My next appt with Dr Chan is next Tuesday..will be wk36 by then... yah loh...feeling super aching esp my back since i am still carrying my gal all the time... she is 10.3kg now... i nvr imagine i can carry such a weight last time
happy.gif

U going for natural this time? When is ur EDD? mine is 13 Nov...think we may be ard the same time? scully Dr Chan has to run 2 delivery wards :p We may visit each other in Gleneagles leh.... heehee

cookieorea,
cos i got a lot of braxton hicks, my cervix is soft and bb's head is low so might deliver early. but i dun wan leh. 2 weeks hor my hubby going resevist then hor my confinement lady not ready, n i will b stuck in the middle! so i will giap tight tight till 11th nov at least. kekeke....

Oh Krystel, how come u lost ur job? they fire u becos u preg? or u quit? Ya he is quite ex but i heard he is super duper experience. That mum i was talking abt bled throughout her preg lor.. but Dr Lim kept saying everything is ok.. then at wk 28-29, she had very bad bleeding but Dr Lim was on hol. so Dr Tracy Lim attended to her and warded her at Mt A. When Dr Lim came back from his leave, before even checking her, told her to get dress and leave the hospital. that time she had regular contractions liao. she was discharged and that very night warded again in NUH cos her contractions were back. In the end she changed gynae cos she cannot tahan the way he treated her lor. but have to say the bb was delivered at 37 wks. to Dr Lim was that the bb was ok, hence dun need to stay in hospital. he felt the bb won't come out and true enough the bb stayed in till full term. but hor the way he treated my fren really very tactless.

Mildy, u giap so tight wait leg cramps ah!! i lend u needle and thread instead? wahahaha... ya ya we deliver tog then share one room.. Greengrapes and Krystel can share another room! heehee..

bear,
wakakak... no need needle and thread la, maybe just a cork? then can pop champagne when its time ma. *POP!*
wakakakakak....

Re: ML
Yes. According to the ammended legislation which went for first reading, the effective date in the legislation is 31 Oct 2008 and applicable for those who delivered on or after 31 Oct 2008 or whose EDD is on or after 31 Oct 2008. So we are eligible for it unless they proposed ammendments to the drafted ammendments. But I dun think they will nitpick such items de.

Bear:
Dun worry. I think no such number. I called before last time. I never tell you meh? I realised it during one of the sprees and tot I told you le.

My gynae also everything also normal lor... or actually my gynae uses the tagline "its common". Pengz.

Re: Olwen
Am not able to check whether she delivered already coz my source not around. Guess we have to wait for her sms.

Mildy! i am surprise you are doing the chart... hee.. tot you only interested in shopping spree..:p
Ok now i know once i pop u will be the one updating the chart.
happy.gif

Went to doc yesterday to see baby, baby did nt put on any weight within the one week since my last visit bt i put on 1.5kg! legs seem heavier must be all to the legs liao.
And we just check n realise baby is engaged already! doc say anytime now and ask me to monitor the movement of baby and also the contraction cause i told her i am having more frequent contraction bt nt always painful sometimes will go away quite fast. she ask me to time. and she did mention that if baby is nt putting on anymore weight must take him out already.
Tip from doc if you dont want baby to come out so soon pls walk less and rest more pop your legs up often cause gravity will bring baby down more. and she say one of her patient tried eating more sweet stuff to make baby sleepy and move less and it worked! she delivered one week later then her expected due date.
happy.gif
So she say i can try that if i want to hold till my due date. i will be officially 37 week next week. so fast and still so much to do. rush rush...

Mildy u talking nonsense liao!! hahaaha.. like that dun need cork.. use a tampon lah.. HAHAHA!!

Fifi, no u nv told me.. :p u actually called that number! sigh silly me.. so paiseh.. Alibaba asked me issit becos i can't rem my own no! :p

Minky, i buy u more sweets lah.. u always cheong here and there.. no wonder bb low lah.. count boxes some more.. i get Mildy and Happy to scold u too.

fifi,
my company tell mi hor i might not get leh cos hor she say that government say tat hor official is next year jan so hor this year depends on company wan to give or not. i think she cheat mi man..... when can confirm this the ML thingy huh, u know?

minky,
i change crooked to straight le ma. do something more meaningful now. wakkakakaka....

eh actaully i also think my bb did not put on much weight. 2 weeks ago she is 1.696kg, now only put on less then 300 gms at 1.957kg. was hoping tat she will b 2.2kg instead actually....but mi myself tat day i weigh on monday i was 56.4kg, suddenly today become 57.6kg. increase more then 1kg in 4 days????

how i wish i can eat more sweet stuff, not only can make bb sleepy can also fatten up bb too. but too bad, mummy got GD, so sorry claudia, u just have to eat healthy food. wakakakkakaka.....

exciting hor minky? gynae also ask mi to rest rest rest n dun walk so much, but mi no 2 n with a toddler in tow, hard to do tat. nowadays my girl like know mei mei coming, she stick to mi n wan mi to do everything with her. .....

Back