(2008/11) November 2008

<font color="ff6000">Fifi</font>
Thxs for yr advice too! 4 packs NB is too many for a start, guess I'll have to check out at supermkts for alternatives.

<font color="ff6000">Maternity pads</font>
I've bought Sofy Night Use adhesive types &amp; think it's more convenient than the loop types. It's also advisable to get "cottony" material than the "net" type.

Hello MTBs, great to know you and see the many interesting discussion going on! Can I join you girls? My EDD is end Nov 08. I guess I have been too stressful over the past few months over my work so didn't participate in any discussion. But now since co no extending my contract i have been staying at home since early Oct.

hello krystel,
welcome welcome.... kekekeek...

alibaba,
actually hospital have but i think some they will charge u, for mi i get my own.

Milderina, thanks for the warm welcome. : ))

I am thinking of using the normal pad instead of getting maternity one. Actually how long will we need to use the maternity pad huh? 1-2 weeks? (sorry, blur me!)

kash> i shld get one pack of maternity pad hah. wat brand?? i prefer those cottony type leh.. i saw guardian sell kotex maternity adhesive one without wings... i feel like no security... so didnt get it.

mildy> i tink the very 1st pad hospital will provide bah. except duno how many pieces. haha.. it shld be chargable to our account.

Krystel> hello. welcome
happy.gif

Mildy, how did u get the list? dun tell me u when and copy and paste the whole thing?! wahahaha... so hardworking leh...

Eh i have to say something embarrassing. I keyed my hp np. wrongly in the list! Lilian pointed it out for me.. so pls hor, so don't SMS me.. erm.. sms ppl like Alibaba, Mildy etc hor...

Nikki, heard that Nepia u can buy and mix the diapers. like 2 packs NB and 2 pack S.
happy.gif

I tot the loop maternity pads will be worn by the nurses for u?

Hi Krystal!

<font color="ff6000">Milderina,</font>
In case u r updating the list again help me change my EDD to 18/11 ya. Thxs!

<font color="ff6000">Krystel</font>
Welcome to the Club!

Milderina, thks for updating the list!

Alibaba, apparently they provide 1 pack! Coz saw 1 pkt of Kotex maternity pads in my colleag's ward and I ask if she bought it and she said nope TMC provide one.

Nikki, kash: Thks for the advice! Think will standby 1 adhesive then..erm, what's locia by the way - Lots of discharge/blood ??

Hello krystel, welcome!

Dey, congrats!!! Very envy actually.

I'm so tired of being pregnant liao, yet still cannot deliver. Already at 36 weeks, Saturday will turned 37 weeks. Crossing my fingers everyday. Have contraction but gynae also nv say anything... haizz.. dunno wat these US gynae are doing.. seemed so relax abt things
sad.gif
or maybe I too gan jiong?!

Happy, dun worry be happy
happy.gif
Stress over it also no use, just keep an open mind anyway can't do much. don't give urself unnecessary stress. maybe talk to hubby see if he can do anything with his schedule or not.

Kash:
Wah your HR so good. Legislation is only 3 days this year and you get 6 days. Clear before your EDD lor.

Nikki:
Dun order 4 packs NB. If you cannot find pple to combine, can consider ordering 2 NB, 2 S or something like that.

Re: Maternity pads
Hospital provide loops ones coz some ladies dun wear panties after delivery. Loop de is tie at waist or something like that.

glad, alibaba,

i dunno kotex type leh...last preg i saw pureen got so i juz bought... very thick but useful coz first few days discharge really alot... so far i remembered it didn't make my wound uncomfy. Bring it to the hospital as nurse will ask u whether u have your own...then when they come to change you, they will use that and change for you....

fifi,

yes me now looking at my diary liao..i wanna clear asap in case who knows if pops early then i lugi right... but i havent done my handover yet....

Thanks girls for the welcome! : ) Btw, bear, i think we are seeing the same gynae Dr Lim! My EDD is one day after yours. : )

<font color="ff6000">alibaba</font>
You can try Sofy Night, the length is long, w wings &amp; comes in cottony types. I bought these too. Afraid get entangled with the loops ones, haha!

<font color="ff6000">bear</font>
I've bought quite a lot on the S size.. Pureen Premium, Pet Pet &amp; Mamypoko also. Jus wanna standby maybe 1 pkt of NB.

alibaba,
ya first pc is provided. kekek.. n hor the nurse will put on for u somemore. awkakak... that one good de man. i like the underwear they put on for u after u deliver. wont leak one.

bear,
i got the list from hui la. wakakakak....

Nikki: The Nepia NB and S size are the same price $15. But must order 1 carton of 4 packs in them thru website. However, like me, I want to try out first before buying in cartons so I bought it from Isetan Scotts Supermarket or Mediya Liang court. Only these two places sells S and NB size...but it will be more ex, about !8 plus. Other supermarket only sell M and above. Hope it helps. Website as below: http://www.nepia.com.sg/english/index.html

Nikki: I only bought one pack of 60 pcs from Isetan Scotts to try out first...you can do that..if you like then buy in carton. Heard from one of the mum that you can mixed sizes in a carton and that those unused ones can change for other sizes.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Kash</font>
Your company cannot blame you if you can't do the handover due to pops early.
Like me, suddenly have early contractions so now on HL (and hubby refuse to let me go office to finish my work that is due mid of this month) when my EDD is actually on end November. So no choice, but try to relax at home.

Bear: Yah me too..i also bought one pack of Nepia and One pack of pampers as the hospital will give me one pack of pampers...so should be enuff...then see how fast my baby grows and if she is oki with nepia...I will order in cartons...
happy.gif

alibaba, i also drink those young thai coconut wo. i did not drink those green husk one. i assume its coconut, all the same?

chillipadi, i also had this fear. guess stupid me stumble upon those support thread and read it. so now whenever i dont feel bb movement, i also panick and will try to wake bb up. i keep praying that god keep my bb healthy and safe. I hope your colleague is ok but i know its depressing time for her.

Hope jo is okay.

maternity pad : i also buy sofy night use, the 30 something long one. If flow is heavy, i guess have to just keep changing.
happy.gif

as for olwen, so far, i did not receive any sms from her yet. I will send her one later. will update here if i hear from her.

kash, so good, your hr allow you to take the pro-rated childcare leave. my company did not announce anything at all. about the 4 mth maternity, i had to keep calling hr to ask if i'm eligible. sian. the rest, no clue at all.

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Comic Sans MS"> Our Graduates</font></blink></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivered</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Nathan - 28.11.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.11.2008</TD><TD>2.49 kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Comic Sans MS"> Popping Soon</font></blink></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivered</TD><TD>BB's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jade </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD>Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD>Elliot - 16.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Carys - 23.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Jovial - 17.05.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian W</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkyBear</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moomummy</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJ Zou</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Leow</TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherline</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayda Aw - 05.06.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chillipadi</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Megan-Beth - 07.02.2004</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emma-Jane </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Wong MF</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Auggy Bear</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeline Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Tessa - 13.05.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Brocoli</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJmom</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yu Fei - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Vernice - 29.06.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Rae - 05.08.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Maverick - 03.10.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2, 3 , 4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius - 7 yrs old</TD><TD>Mickeys &amp; Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Damien - 30.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clara - 22.02.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Crisanta - 16.12.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BlueBear</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Darius - 14.05.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charisse -06.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Qistina - 17.09.2004. Qasdina - 31.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Gareth - 19.12.2002, Annika - 07.02.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuna</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Rae Ann - 27.11.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina </TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charlene - 03.01.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Claudia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Shannon - 03.03.2001, Nicole - 30.10.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gin78</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Iwen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sarah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Anthea - 12.03.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teenyweeny</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystel</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Legolas - 01.03.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe - 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Janell - 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>Evangeline</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Shannyn - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD>Yoo Ri - 16.01.2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Total: 29 Minnies &amp; 35 Mickeys!!!

greengrape,

i had pre term contractions too and was on 2 weeks hospital leave last 2 weeks. Actually, i am still on hospital leave but i chose to work from home as I really need to clear my work leh...at least a closure loh... then now still got 1.5 days AL to clear and 4 days CCL to clear... my EDD is mid Nov ....

mildernia, my gynae is LN Sim. Sorry can help to change? How come i never realise until now.. hmmm...

diapers: i had one mammy poko nb, 1 nepia nb. after what bluebear says, i think i stop at that. not buying until much later.

Hi Milderina,

Would you mind including my details in the list as well?
EDD: 5th Nov
#1 Mickey
Hospital: KKH
Gynae: Dr Han How Chuan

Thanks alot!
happy.gif

dreamyjo

sure can take the 16 week ML coz it is official by govt. My HR emailed out official announcment this morning...including the 16 weeks Paid ML and the 6 days unpaid infant care leaev and 6 days childcare leave. Then as long as we have worked for more than 3 mths, I am eligible for the remaining 4 days cc leave this year as my 1st child is under 7 yrs old... pretty clear email. For ML, ur company cannot "siam"...coz definitely official...

Nikki: yOu can get Nepia NB from Isetan scotts or Mediya at liang court. Other supermarket only sell M size and above. I think it is $18.25 instead of $15..but never mind lah...just buy one to try, if good then you order from webiste..no need to find alternative.

blessed_mum, huh, really. aiyo, where to buy those green husk one? i dont see any pasar malam around leh. even some of the drink stalls that sell around my area also young thai coconut one.

blessed_mum, i'm one of those that due on 5 nov, hahaha.. but im sure i definitely pop before that. so minus 1 less crowded.

Oh ya, i sent a sms to olwen, no reply yet. guess we all can only wait patiently for her updates.

Krystel u are seeing Dr Lim? How do u find him? I also opt for Mt A! may be we will meet there.. I already chio Mildy cos her EDD is one day before mine! we can all have a scream fest in the delivery suite!! wahahaha..

Blessedmum, yups i think i can get a pack or two NB diapers then see how things go aft that. I think more imptly is that we must have enough PADS for ourselves! i dunno if my hb got the guts to get the right one for me.

Mildy, gd gd.. u do this updating then hor no time to spree liao.. why didn't we think of this earlier?!

<font color="119911">Krystel</font>
I still can't decide how many bedded i want although I have already received the admission letter and deliberating between the 2 bedded and 1 bedded. You confirmed on 2-bedded? Can tell me the rational behind it?

1. pray for Olwen that she with her babies are all fine!

2. congratulate to Dey for being the 1st mummy in Oct.

3. all mummies take good care. no worry, be happy >.<

4. last saturday doc. appt. : my baby 33W4D, 2.2kg, face quite fatty, and when scan had 1 eye open.. haha... the other eye covered by his hand.

the funny thing is, I talked to my baby before go to see doctor. I said: mummy and daddy is going to see you, and pls open your eye to see us. I was just joking, but it turns out he did open his eye >.<

1778471.jpg

milderina..
think Dey's date of delivery shd be in Oct..not Nov..cheers~

jj zou..
wow..so nice that ur boy is soo obedient even before birth ah..nice..so sweet of him to let u capture his shots..

baby position &amp; movement

now, i'm in 34W. already feel baby is lower than previous week. baby still very active, day and night.

I guess I'm lucky, so far no pain, only feel sore at pelvis, and only at night after same position for few hours, then I have to change the other side. apart from that, my hand is a bit swollen, and sore. feet and leg so far no swollen or sore at all.

or maybe I'm still too early for the pelvis pain >.<

wtan:

haha.. we were really shocked to see his eye open, only for couple seconds. all later scan his eye were closed.

doctor say my baby face is fat, but the body weight is average size.

here is a full face photo =)

1778556.jpg

jj zou..
so cute..he's has v sharp nose leh..envy!i think he's chubby la..so cute...will u get such scan photos at each visit?

lilian/bibi..
so u both hv booked the bed at RH? taking hw many bedded? i think this round i will go with 4 beded..exceed budget since i will be gg for c-sect as well this round..

Back