haru,
envy u leh...i super lousy i dun even know how to swim! only know how to sink! hahahaa
Oh for PD, i chose Dr Ngiam. He is really good and kind. I chose him for my gal time too during the hospital delivery. I suggest for u to go for single bedded so that ur hb can stay over. I find it was impt to have my hb with me thoughout the whole time even after delivery, to give me support, help me on the latching, talk to me, help me get up, get a drink etc etc... also, if u stay double bedded, and u suai suai next bed got someone also, when they have visitors etc, hard for u to rest loh... anyway, thats my 2 cents worth.
peachypeach,
yah loh, last preg i also very siong...cough up cash a lot. but with Dr Chan, rest assured u are in very good hands. However, I was unable to stomach his attendance fees when i saw the bill...it was juz too ridiculous. I was put on CTG only once at week39 checkup... so bo pian pay loh...coz must think about it...how many times are we planning to give birth afterall? money can earn back...but if anything wrong.... no joke.... my colleague's wife also expecting her number 2, also going back to him.
me also not any better, i put on 2kgs in 4 weeks
Jo,
ur company coverage also very good leh... u plan to sign bond with them?
Jenn,
that is absolutely UNFAIR dismissal!!!! do u know u can sue them or at least make a complaint to MOM!! *angry*
amore,
i tot attendance fees is common? my other gfs all got attendance fees leh...ranging from $300 to $500 for those with c-section... so thats why i was so upset that time when i got billed $1K from my gynae...felt being "ripped off"...