(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="aa00aa">XY, jelly &amp; mint, they really look very very real right.

but scary leh. serious. some even buy as a collection set.
</font>

morning!

ew.. the fake babies look freaks me out..

anyone wanna join dimpletot and i for Rocky, The Baby Panda on 24 Jul, 4pm? Tix are 4 for $50 + $1 booking fee per tic.

saxo,
pil cancelled. overbooked her wkends.
happy.gif

Eelyn,
You can actually go ahead to get the tickets already since there are 4 of you. The tots need a ticket each.

littledoggie,
many mummies using aurora.. when on sale at popular is less than $40 i think. usual is ard $80 if i recall right

hi...first time in a long time , hope everyone is well. just wanted to say heloo..*wave*
have been having morning, afternnoon, and night sickness, losing weight like joanne too..so hardly come on the computer. also been busy with new job past few months and coping with my gal, so hardly come on the computer anymore..
hey joanne- so u puke like siao? i was admitted for a drip, but come home, puke still..am 12 wks.

im keen for the panda show...sunday 4pm? eelyn..how many tickets do u have already. coz there's only 3 of us now...coz for package its 4 pple rite? i can bring my helper if its just 5 bucks more i guess if u have 4 of u already.

Eelyn &amp; purple, can i know what is the model no. ? Juz went to see . There is so many model. Think no more expo price but i can use 20% member disc coupon. Thanks.

purple, went to popular yest, now selling at $59.

but wondering what is the diff btw this LM420H and the other aurora model, think is LM4205(cant really rem what is the last no.) price is the same but the micro is 80-125.

Is there any review on the GBC model? there is a model selling $39 and with free 100 pieces of A4 size pouch.

thanks in advance

Morning mummies!

so quiet these days...all go overseas for holiday?

can i ask what brand of towel do you buy for ur toddlers?

thanks

lil doggie, Joanne,
Nat also like to pretend to b the lil chick, frog or penguin with her nissen hooded towels.

She also has a hooded hello kitty towels.

I like these hooded towels so tat her head is covered when we carry her out from the toilet.

JJmom2008, Joanne

re: microfibre hooded towels

where can i get this?

my is those sewed by mil during newborn time. but seems to be getting small. thou of getting from Aussino but they seems very thick.

mint, how does the TMC's towel looks like? any pic?hehe

thanks

mint, i cant see the link.

iherbs having 33% off shipping cost. XY, any idea when the promo will ends:p

where is XY? no post from her for so long :p

Little Doggie,

Not sure how i got the VIP status leh. Are u getting 10% off now?

GST is chargeable once items plus shipment adds up to SGD400.

<font color="0077aa">hi mummies. long time no see and chat. been quite caught up with work that I rarely have the time on weekdays to do much. how's everyone? our thread is real quiet these days...

are all the toddlers here in preschool already? anyone trying out things such as music / art / etc.? i wanted to kaypo but haha was too lazy lo...

what's the next play you ladies attending with your todds? I think ours is The Hungry Caterpillar.

Springles: congrats.
happy.gif

Eelyn: waiting impatiently for you to be back! Wanna do Playdome? Will email you </font>

hi mommies! how r all of you!!!

I am very out of touch with whats going on in forum lately. can anyone advise if there's any ongoing seller selling Gap PJS??? thanks so mooooch!

Have a good week !

Back