(2008/10) Oct 2008

R&Rmum,
Or u go find Dora or Barney toppers. Then see which one nicer. The topper that u can't find, will be the picture on the cake.

Else, get her two cupcakes. Haha... One each.

little doggie,

Ur items will be ordered with DHA once it's in stock arrive.

iherbs new batch
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item description</TD><TD>URL</TD><TD>Price</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD> Subtotal USD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowy_08</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 19.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Essanna</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 19.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 19.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daisybutton</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 9.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil - no added favour</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Arctic-Cod-Liver-Oil-No-Added-Flavor-8-fl-oz-237-ml/4202?at=0 </TD><TD>20.36</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 20.36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mona</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 9.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little doggie</TD><TD>Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil - no added favour</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Arctic-Cod-Liver-Oil-No-Added-Flavor-8-fl-oz-237-ml/4202?at=0 </TD><TD>20.36</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 40.72 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phantus</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 19.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>Flora, Efamol, Pure Evening Primrose Oil, 1000 mg, 90 Softgel Capsules </TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Flora-Efamol-Pure-Evening-Primrose-Oil-1000-mg-90-Softgel-Capsules/23930?at=0</TD><TD>22.79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 22.79 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> 14.00 </TD><TD> 183.37 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Mint, ur epo is in liao.
But i need to split the orders to avoid GST.
So will be ordered together with DHA.

I only ordered Toothpaste, Sambuccol and colostrum for that just arrived batch.

mint and I are meeting this thurs at tanjong pagar for lunch.

any other mummies wanna join us?

esp those working nearby? vanilla? buffy?

hi dimpletot - thks..actually not really... doc thinks he has some post sec infection.. tom we bringing him in.. sigh! sleepless in Spore.. for past 3 days i average 4hr sleep only...

i think poor E too. he coughed till he vomitted all his milk during the past 2 nites...

no.. i wanted to go to Dr Lim.. but he has nite clinic only on Thur.. so back to Dr Gong at GlenE..same clinic though....

<font color="119911">vanilla,
what abt u yourself? have u recovered from your flu?

hope E gets well soon *hugz*</font>

<font color="aa00aa">nicky,
Regine is so "li siao siao".

sorry to ask again.... wat happened to our Birthday Bash??

suddendly like no news le...
</font>

<font color="119911">R&amp;Rmom,
think lots of mommies busy with work, trip &amp; their kids' 2nd bday planning
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">Vanilla,
oh dear...poor mommy. R u guys sleeping in aircon room? may wanna try to sleep without for a few nites, to see if condition will improve for both of u?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Ooh....

so can i say... the bash is cancelled le??

coz i need to make plans for that day.
</font>

Sesame street show (3pm) and lunch (1pm) on 10 Sept
1. Mint
2. Buffy
3. Busybee
4. XY
5. Jolly
6. Cheerbear

There's suppose to be 10 right? Who did i miss??

What time are we meeting for lunch? I have no idea where to eat.

1. Mint
2. Buffy
3. Busybee
4. XY
5. Jolly
6. Cheerbear
7. icylemon (R&amp;R mum)

littledoggie, i checked back home, what i been feeding my 2 is the same nordic naturals that u bought that day.
happy.gif
i bought from vitakids $47.90! what a sucker! thanks...i oredi ordered another bottle through XY oredi hehee. Just follow the reccomended dosage below 4yrs old will do.

XY, i just replied your email....i dunno about other mommies lah...but i tot hor..that swallowing a foul tasting liquid fish oil (yucks it is foul tasting) is still better than chewing a foul tasting "candy"... or maybe its just me! anyway, i feed them neat, from syringe or spoon. but i will still give them the childlife DHA softgel i bought, its so cheap! will finish this before starting on the upcoming bottle of nordic bah....i will cut the softgel and feed the contents though...anyone did that? is it feasible?

Sesame street show...you moms enjoY! I turn out to be going afterall! A friend has 1-for-1 ticket offer...hehehe she helped me buy the $30 tix...we have 2 families of 4, and each family paying only $45...that's why i going. but we going on 12 sept though...

xy,
Thanks for ordering. So can I wait for the EPO to be in then transfer everything at one go? Hopefully it'll arrive before Marcus' birthday party then I can collect from you.

No need to shave Marcus' hair... I didn't shave Regina's hair and it's grown nicely.

nickypower,
I'm giving Regina the same Nordic Naturals Children DHA too. Heehee!

On top of this I'm giving the Scotts Cod liver oil Orange flavour.

1. Mint
2. Buffy
3. Busybee
4. XY
5. Jolly
6. Cheerbear

<font color="0000ff">lunch at the seafood restaurant at Kallang Leisure Park or Brewerks at Indoor stadium?</font>

Hi mummies,
Kept awake by a throbbing headache so made use of the foc wifi I tapped to surf. Weather here in HK's considered king these 2 days with no rain. Dylan really enjoyed himself here.

XY,
The leash is very useful! Dylan loves being strapped since the day he got it. He thinks it's fun and likes saying 'dog dog' when he's strapped. Yet to use the carrier though as weather's been quite hot and MIM sling really serves me well after receiving a tutorial from you! Thanks alot!

hi mummies..

just finished my late night pump..
my supply dropped so much from 120-150ml to 60-90ml.. i havent changed my pumping schedule nor diet. dunno why its dropping. just bought nursing tea from bp. hope it'll work.

any updates on our tods' bday bash? if we cant decide on a place, how abt doing it at someone's condo function rm? i can ask my BIL who stays at alexander rd, near ikea. think its $20 for a 4 hour slot.. and we can cater like we used to.
happy.gif

xy,
tks for the invite to marcus' bday.. sounds so fun! too bad we cant make it cos its the same date as our family gathering for kayla's baby shower.

mint,
never been to the seafood restaurant b4 so do they serve individual portion of fried rice?

1. Mint
2. Buffy
3. Busybee
4. XY
5. Jolly
6. Cheerbear

lunch at the seafood restaurant at Kallang Leisure Park or Brewerks at Indoor stadium?

Elch,
Happy to know that Dylan likes the leash. At least u dun have to worry abt him running too far away from you.

Mint,
Sure. I really hope the Childlife DHA comes in soon!

Eeyln,
Awww... i tot so too when i set the date. But i tot u would have the full month on the 18th. It's ok. We'll miss ur princesses.

XY, hehehe your Marcus really very cute lah....and he brightens up my day everytime with his happy smile and chuckle hehehe!

The one nickypower has is the children's DHA, which I used to give before this artic cod liver oil bottle. yes thats strawberry flavour. The only reason I changed it to the current type is coz i dun like the strawberry taste although both my kids seem ok with it! its just mommy hehee. that DHA dun have flavourless version. but the cod liver have. in terms of contents and nutrients, they are actually the same. children's DHA serving size is 2.5ml, whilst that of artic cod liver oil is 5ml but for chidlren abv 4. so for child below 4, they recommend HALF the dose, end up also 2.5ml with contents of DHA, EPA, omega3 all equivalent to those of childrens DHA 2.5ml. same same hee.

Eelyn, my supply also dropping but this time I know its for good lah...since i am weaning Jaz.
sad.gif
jia you for you! i think nursing tea does help, which brand you buying? Or i can recommend this brand called Motherlove nursing capcules. they are very effective and contains a few ingredients helpful in increasing milk supply. I took them once when during a low period and it really helps. once u see increase, perhaps try to pump until the last drop, then continue trying. entire pumping duration maybe do it for 30mins so that there's more than 1 let down...in that way u are telling ur body to produce more. then subsequent pumps shld be able to maintain. jia you!!!

here it is. I dun rem which one i took, think more milk plus bah..can find in vitakids...dun buy online hor.
http://www.motherlove.com/category/00006.html

XY, over sms I did mention I am attending your party and will be punctual hehehe, so do i still need to reply ur FB invite huh??? coz that day i forgot to reply FB, end up now i want to find back the invite i can't find leh...boo hooo...

Daisybuttons,
Go to EVENTS in FB. U should be able to see it.
And yes, will start punctually at 5pm!

F2 : Two Fast Two Furious
Please be on time.
I'm wrecking my brains on what food to cater.

good morning mummies!

daisybuttons, same here, i also dun like the strawberry taste, prefer to have flavourless version. but lucky this flavourless fishy smell is not tat bad.

regarding the dosage, the staff at vitakids told me to give 5ml for my elder son who is coming 4 years old this oct and 2.5ml to my younger son who is coming 2 years this oct. hmmm....now thinking should i give 2.5ml to my elder son too now. but left 1 mth he also 4years old already!

actually where did u see the recom dosage, cos i only see the daily value for over or under 4 years old.

littledoggie, the staff at vitakids taught me before to check by %DV (percentage daily value) numbers on the bottle. e.g. for the table below taken from the website, the Vit E %DV is 300% for kids under 4, and 100% for kids above 4. this means the vita E contents meets 100% of the daily vit E requirements for kids abt 4 taking a regular 2000 calorie diet, while is 3 times that for a kid under 4 taking the same diet. so we can divide it by 3 to make it just meet, which means actually if u want to be precise it shld be 5ml divide by 3 meaning 1.7ml. but vitakids say 2.5ml will do lah, since its only vita E that exceeds, the rest is still not 100% even with 2.5ml.

<table border=1><tr><td>Supplement Facts</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Servings Per Bottle: 96</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Amount Per Serving</TD><TD>% DV¹</TD><TD>% DV² </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calories</TD><TD>45</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calories from Fat</TD><TD>45</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Total Fat</TD><TD>5.0 g</TD><TD>†</TD><TD>8%* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saturated Fat</TD><TD>1.0 g</TD><TD>†</TD><TD>5%* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trans Fat</TD><TD>0 g</TD><TD>†</TD><TD>† </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cholesterol</TD><TD>14 mg</TD><TD>†</TD><TD>5%* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vitamin A</TD><TD>1500-2950 I.U.</TD><TD>60-118%</TD><TD>30-59%* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vitamin D</TD><TD>1-20 I.U.</TD><TD>0.25-5%</TD><TD>0.25-5%* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)</TD><TD>30 I.U.</TD><TD>300%</TD><TD>100%* </TD></TR><TR><TD>* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>† Daily Value not established.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>‡ Natural Triglycerides</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>¹ Daily Value (DV) for children under 4 years of age.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>² Daily Value (DV) for adults and children over 4 years of age.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911">morning mommies,

daisy dear, log in, 1st thing see your last post till i (@_@)???

u really 24孝 mama (^_-)b

all i need to know is, anything i dunno know abt bbs = ask daisy...kekeke</font>

JJmom, no no! I dun know everything to do with babies hor, I am still learning every single day!! If i know everything about babies, then my dear Jaz won't fall down 2 nights ago from the stupid high bed, coz of this stupid mommy.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
I learn from you too that i perhaps i shld relax a bit when it comes to my naughty boy...sigh. I think I am too hard to him recently. As for the table, sorry for making you cross eye, but blame nordic lah! hehehe...

daisy, u very good leh!...keke...like what jjmom say i also see till blur blur, got to read it 3 times! OKOK....Think i get what u mean liao.

wondering if there is any adverse effect if over dose, cos i have been giving my elder son 5ml since early march.

Dear Mommies who are interested in Sesame Street musical but have not bought tickets. Rem I just mentioned yesterday that my friend helped buy tickets for all 6 (2 babies don't count) of us to go this Sunday. She suddenly realise she cannot make it at that timing but she oredi paid for the tickets, now she trying to sell it in the forum on another thread...

Anyone interested pls? Its the $30 tickets, she brought 6 in a row of $30 but paying only $15 per ticket. Pls see if you can help her! Its 11am show on 12 Sept Sunday. I think its ok if you dun buy all 6, coz there may be someone else who wants to buy 2 or 3 for example.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/4462975.html?1283827424

Back