(2008/10) Oct 2008

icylemon,
i'm not familiar with the area wor... I only know nearby is old airport road market where all the good food is... Heehee!

mummies who know the area well, any suggestions?

cheerbear,
think shouldn't be a problem to bring stroller.

sample pack,
i also received mine and my SIL was wondering who send me MOONCAKES... and i mistook Steamy BUMS as steamy BUNS... tot how cm got BAO...

icylemon,
The jap restaurant?

I also found out that there's a mushroom pot at indoor stadium. There's Brewerks too. Heehee!

<font color="aa00aa">Purple, i can stop laughing after reading your post. hahaha... coz i made the same mistake too.</font>

purple, icylemon,
I can imagine my hubby making the same mistake cos he's usually the one who checks the mail box. Hahaha!

Hello aftnoon mummmies... ;)

Any mummies have successfully or in the midst of potty training ur bub??
Can share tips/advises? Oso which brand/type of potty u used?? Thxs in adv!! =)

hha XY -- cannot buy anymore...no more qin liao....haha..this time i am not top buyer right
happy.gif

<font color="119911">nicky,
we start Nat with those toilet cover for kids 1st &amp; then later, also got 1 of those no brand red colour potty from mkt.

but would advise u to get those potty with flat seating surface so tat there wont b any redness on K's bum after doing a long biz like Nat...kekeke</font>

Icelemon – Just saw your happy post on Rachel! Really happy for you!  Our kids’ good health and being is the most important.

Potty Training – Anyone bot those mattress protector from the BP or elsewhere? Any good cos I don’t want her to wet my bed and her bed when potty training.

hi ruffles.. since birth E has this baby safe mattress protector on his cot... it is good cos waterproof...the usual mattress protector are cushioned and will absorb the pee...like my bed...so now i put his bb safe piece over where he sleeps on my bed..

it is v thin. ..like a sheet...

JJmom- Thxs! ;) So Nat will tell ur she wanna poo poo/wee wee orie??
I saw one like a chair potty, looks good but scare she dun wan so bot a normal potty type from Farlin. Hope she will use it.. ;p

icylemon,
then japs or brewerks?

nickypower,
regina is using the potty that i used when i was a little girl. Haha! Antique leh....

ruffles,
I'm also using the babysafe mattress protector for regina since birth. I have 2 sheets so can change regularly.

Huggies steamy bums
Can fit in letterbox ah? 10pcs leh.

Marcus school just called. Say due to centre closure, they have prepared an activity pack. Ask me to go pick it up and do. Sounds like "homework" for me. Hope it fun stuff that both of us withh enjoy. Haha...

<font color="aa00aa">Mint, where is brewerks?

XY,
can lah. my colleague got his "steamy buns" from the letter box too.

i cant stop laughing.... hahaha...

somebody stop me!!

steamy buns!! hahaha....
</font>

come in only see "steamy buns" and i thot wat is it.. stroll up to read then laughing non stop.. purple, u r gd hahaha

xy,
LV gd leh.. close also got "homework" to do.. shld be fun stuff.. enjoy
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">little doggie, wait till you received your "steamy buns" you will still laugh de. kekeke....</font>
4446273.gif

Potty training
Oh dear. Jo will always stand rigid when she poos. Refused to be touched and squat or sit. How to potty train like that?

Hihi Mummies

Anyone has and good recommendations for chinese enrichment / speech&amp;drama classes for 2010 children in the West? Wanna expose my little one to chinese and hopefully he'll pick it up...

Thanks!!!

<font color="aa00aa">DL, you can try tien hsia is located at jurong point 1. berries i heard is better.

my elder girl is with tien hsia.
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Purple, i think i saw a similar scarf @ action city. but this org selling @ $11.50. think ok leh. can buy hor.

Mint, oh i m ok wor. how abt the rest??
</font>

morning mummies

any kind mummy can tell me where to get the connector (dunno i spell correct mah) carrier? my fren looking it.

r&amp;r mum and mint,
i am ok with brewerkz.. so wat time we meeting? the rest of the mummies how?

<font color="aa00aa">good morning mummies.

Purple, i tot of getting the lavender colour.

Mummies who are going for the Sesame Live Show shall we meet for lunch??
</font>

R&amp;R, very happy to hear the fantastic news for Regina! as a mother, can totally understand your reaction on hearing the wonderful news!

cheerbear, have to order from Connecta UK. No one bringing it into Singapore now. You can ask your friend to try Baby Slings &amp; Carriers at Novena Sq 2. They do stock some carriers that are similar to the Connecta but higher end model so more expensive.

re: Kallang Leisurepark, Food-wise, there is nothing much at Kallang Leisurepark to tell the truth. Kallang Seafood Restaurant is quite good, but it is a real Chinese restaurant, so not cheap. The place is big and airy though, so I quite like going there with the kids, not crampy. DO NOT buy strawberry ice cream at Sostanziale Gelato - very sweet &amp; tasted funny. I've nvr tried Akashabu but it is quite packed even during weekdays lunch time, so..

saxo, izzy also stands still when she does her business. and shouts NO and cries if anyone comes near her to help her. cannot bring her to the potty lah... i dunno how to potty train her man. i saw Maternity Exchange at Marina Sq selling Sophie. oh which reminds me i still have 2 pieces to clear for exchange there...

DL, you can try Berries World. My elder girl is there now and we are very happy with it! Thinking of waiting abit later before sending Izzy as well..

xy,
thanks for the link
happy.gif

how's the "homework" given by the sch? fun?

essanna,
ok thanks for the info.. din know no1 bring in liao.. novena sq is the mall above the mrt?

something to jazz up our thread....

i was at the 2011 mums page, and saw that dreamysprings and bbgoh are expecting bb in Apr 2011! congrats to them! or silently congratulate, since they might want to keep mum abt it for now.... anyway, think they seldom visit our thread anymore...

hi hi moms....! its Friday!

dimpletot...heee...i think dreamysprings still visit our thread leh....

buffy, jolly, XY, vanilla, nice meeting you ladies just now at lunch! just bot some dino theme party stuff at partycity before mtg you girls, quite pleased with my loot heeeee...

Back