(2008/10) Oct 2008

busybee,
Ya lor, for $5 only... it's a good buy lah... plus you dun know if she'll like it yet. Heehee!

kiwi,
No prob!
happy.gif
You might wanna try fenugreek as well.

busybee,
It's really very easy. Keeps my hands free and even better when she sleeps. Like I said, the Ergo is my amex. heehee!

<font color="119911">Busybee,
Well, I looked slim cos' i hid my fats under my loose clothings ..
happy.gif

Purple,
Oh no! white col definitely look unflattering..u going to be one of the 'sisters'? I was one of the sisters twice during my pregnancy ..haha..one of them my best friend, so no choice, 5 mos preggy still have to go..worse still the bridegroom has 12 pretty good looking brothers loh..</font>

i think if u pump after feed, it will increase milk supply, and also at work i pump 3x so my supply is okay. but nowadays, elena's starting solids and doesn't drink so much, and my freezer is really packed with so much milk i dont know what to do...so maybe i should try and tail down my supply...

busybee
everyone who has the ergo is madly in love with it and say its worth every cent. That's why I'm getting one. U should too hiak hiak.

Will pm you bank details...
happy.gif

Thanks for the tips purpleangel...hopefully she'll be good tomorrow, so that we can finish the whole course. Otherwise got to go home with half-filled stomach...

<font color="#C25283"> dimpletot
orh... but she chat with me like vry close seh.. lol... she dun even know me den she wan jio me go Sentosa.. LOL!!! she daring lor... hehe...

XY
mayb his teethin period goin to start? Erin still nt yet hve such problem. she cry i gve. jsut that she love to bite me lor..

RE:Gathering
weekend is great!! coz hubby can look aft the 2 mob. hehe....</font>

Dimpletot, ok will look out for yr PM. Another carrier, Cannot lah. Already have the baby bjorn and balboa sling of which I already hardly use. If I get the ERGO its out of sheer "hiaoness"!

<font face="tahoma">kylie,
ya.. i'm one of the sister... bo bian.. it's my hb's buddy's wedding.. and the bride ask me to be jie mei lor... ask me to get pastel colour for the dress... i will look FAT.. haha

kiwifruit,
haha.. hope my tips help.. let me noe ya! o.. if she is not wearing long sleeves.. better bring along a jacket ya.. she will b good..</font>

Hi mummies, sorry for being so late today at Secret recipe... bad day man...

By the way, Robinsons sale tom... fortunately i was not tempted to buy the diaper bag at Spring maternity. Will go for it tom with voucher some more.... hahahaha.....

Anyone keen to go can sms me at 9115 8251, Centre point only.

<font color="119911">penny,

Got the diaper covers le, how to pass to you? by the way, the plain pink one got in pastel pink and bright pink. U want 2 the same or one each?</font>

pinkimum- Heee same as mine...ard 2mths old onwards they smarter...prefer the boobs than to bottlefeed!! ;p

Karen- Haaa now u know me le!! *keke*

Tweety- Think the nurses toking crap...! ;p Still need to pay for consultation each time we went for her vaccine jabs lor! Not included in the 6in1 package one lor..Haiz...PD earns soo much..;p

kiwifruit- Heee me same as u...b4 preggie, orie is a SAHW... ;P

Kylie,
i juz emailed u. hee hee. I'll get 1 each.

Hi Enya,
I'm good. Baby been ill since last weekend and got to take care of her. Wat abt u? How r u, Enya and sumo?

Hi nicky,
Claudia is asleep. Finally can have some "me" time.I'm stil the same. Stuffy nose but juz cant sleep. She's getting better. Thanks!!

penny,
haha.. i dun like the quality.. n it's those sticker tape type... unless u dun mind la... n the plastic tape seems to scratch bb's tummy making it red.. when she rub against it...

i still hv some M size to use.. =p

<font color="119911">Penny,
Just emailed you..

purple,
pampers dry is yellow col packaging? the purple col one is active is it? what's the diff leh?</font>

Nite Enya mummy!!

Penny- Ic...weather nowadays v.bad...do stock up on vitamins!! ;)
Me gng to zzZZzzz soon..cos yest night Kaelyn woke up at 4am+...entertain her till 6am then she went back to sleep!! *faint*
Hope later tonight she dun give me this pattern again!!

purpleangel- Heeee those Maryjanes type right? I got it from the spree b4..Bot the Rosies design..*keke*

kylie- Agree with purpleangel...Dun take the comfort!! so cheapo type I dun like it leh...Now trying to finish it off..;p If wanna buy, get the Active range of Baby Dry.. ;)

<font color="119911">purple,
u already going for L size soon? My girl still using S size loh..going to get the M size now. Think NTUC's pampers got promo. </font>

purpleangel- Heee hi-five!! I oso dun like the quality of Comfort!! So cheapo and plastic rite...;p

Active shld the purple one I think so...I bot the red packaging b4 think is Baby Dry not bad lah... Much better than Comfort definitely!

kylie,
pampers dry is the red/green col packaging... mid range of pampers... hmm.. find that it's not beri thick.. and can hold urine quite well too.. not too ex too... less than $20/pack

purple one is active.. the premium range of pampers.. it's thicker, think can absorb more ba.. i nv use before.. but i noe it's very ex lor..

re socks:
im selling socks on my site.
im the only one in sg selling this brand and design. do take a look.
if anyone is interested im offering free postage for oct mummies. tks!
happy.gif

nicky,
ya lor, regret like siao after buying...
good nite.. me sleeping soon too..

kylie,
if u wan to buy active, buy now.. cos this mth got promo.. usually beri ex de..

<font color="119911">purple,

think i saw the active or the purple packaging one is around $43 or $46 for 2 packets. Not sure worth it or not, but definitely will get from NTUC loh ,more convenient for me. </font>

kylie,
can buy la.. norm a pack is abt 30++.. i'm using M size for my bb... (MP) jus bought M size for the red packaging one too..

tried comfort cos cheap ma.. and only start from M size.. who noes.. haiz... regret.. regret..

<font color="119911">nicky,

so far, i only tried mamypoko,drypers,huggies and pampers so far. I like pampers and mamypoko the best. </font>

Back