(2008/10) Oct 2008

mspiggy ,
Me also trying my best now, not sure how long I can tong for BF-ing lay! My son is a small drinker, now i have enuf for him le, feel a bit sayang if I dun continue, but very tiring lo, coz i dun latch, and have to pump pump pump, can go out too long also. Will try to tong until he 6-month old and see how lo. Anyway, my BM not as power as XY, whitepaper and trace, my bb is abt 6kg+ now, so many ppl including my own family ask me not to continue, let him have FM and solids le. Sigh...

<font color="ff0000">Jellypuin, monyetnakal, bbgoh &amp; tweety</font>,

erh... i have alot of used avent btls which you can use them to get pigeon btls at half price.

Pigeon promotion - any type of used btls to trade in for new btls at half price.

phtanus,
yah yah.. i agree.. sometimes bb will be naughty and refuse to drink milk but it doesn't mean that they prefer somebody else to feed them.

<font color="aa00aa">Trace</font>,

Y not you pass mspiggy items to me before 12 March. I help you to pass to her lor.

Tweety, Jellypurin, JJmom
Thanks for your kind compliments on CH
happy.gif

Taka gathering:
still wondering if I should take leave and attend...

<font color="aa00aa">TAKA BABY FAIR CUM LUNCH

Date: 12 March 2009, Thursday

Time: 10.30am

Venue: Taka B1 (Meet up @ Fountain area, facing the main enterance of the Taka Baby Fair)

1. icylemon
2. Ruffles
3. Essanna
4. monyetnakal
5. mint
6. XinYing
7. mspiggy
8. JuzUs
9. dimpletot
10. kare2711
11. whitepaper (TBC)
</font>

R&amp;R ... any kind of bottles can use for trade in?
And can buy the BPA free pigeon bottle for half price? its quite a good deal. Where u get the info? Thanks a lot for sharing this info
happy.gif

<font face="tahoma"><font color="119911">Phtanus,
i understand coz am exclusively pumping since Nat is 3 mth old. really tiring....

whitepaper,
am not bringing baby to taka gathering coz cant shopping much with her ard :p</font></font>

<font face="tahoma"><font color="aa00aa">R&amp;R,

ic... tot of changing the bottles to those wide neck type.. my hb has been complaining.. cos the neck too small.. he will spill the FM..</font></font>

Hi mummies,

Sound like a fun gathering on Saturday. Had checked out the photos on FB, must say all the mummies and babies look good!

phtanus,
Ignore your ignorant MIL lah. BB also has moody days, naughty days, angelic days.... hehe...

Jess,
I haven started my boy on semi solid food yet. Pd said can start now but I prefer to continue with bm first.

My boy just went for check up last Saturday. At 4month 1+week, he is 63.5cm and about 7.1kg. Will be taking his 2nd 5in1 and pneumo jabs end of the month. The immunisation schedule here abit different, the 5in1 is every 2 months, not monthly.

<font face="tahoma"><font color="119911">pinkimum,
wow... your boy is of very good weight! well done!</font></font>

hi phtanus - hihi...how r u and bb issac? Jia you ok...i have been pumping since day 1 and my milk also not "powerful" but must "tong". i pump 3X a day in office and my ang mo colleague find me v amusing -- he thinks i am cooking in the pantry cos i bring a big plastic bowl to wash my pump parts n he alsways see me carrying that bowl.

<font color="ff0000">whitepaper</font>,

muahaha... go lah. dun think &amp; think liao lah...

i will be going alone. hands free!!

<font color="0000ff">monyetnakel</font>,

yup! any btls with teat on it. i m not sure if they want the cover or not. jz bring the whole set along. whether is used or brand new ones. can also trade in.

info ah... i been to the fair for 2-3 years. every year same promo.

<font color="aa00aa">purpleangel</font>,

wide neck btl easier.

actually i still love avent btls.

mummies, who using Avent bottle &amp; teats? could i know what teat size are you using?

i'm using teat 2 (2holes) for my 5mths 1wk old Clare. Buy teat 3, havn't use.

<font face="tahoma"><font color="119911">lili,
i'm using Avent bottles, just "upgrade" to #3 teat recently coz i find that Nat is drinking so slowly and seems sucking very hard.

she's taking #3 teat ok. but not much faster... guess she's really on diet recently</font></font>

<font color="ff0000">lili</font>,

my Regine oso using avent teat # 2. she likes tat i oso leave it to her. when is ur girl's birth date? my girl is also 5 mth 1 weeks plus.

<font color="aa00aa">purpleangel</font>,

yup. only at Taka Baby Fair.

R&amp;R,
They wan full set to trade.. that time mine don hv teat, then they take out the teat...

I like Avent btl too... but too bad no trade in deal like pigeon.. hee...

lili,
I'm using avent teat No.3 liao... the flow is fast I would say.. my bb is 4mth+..

mspiggy,
My bb also drink v slow lately.. maybe I should drag longer to feed him.. must drag 3 hrly now.. haiz...

purpleangle,
U bring yr btl to pigeon booth to trade in.. hee..

<font color="ff0000">mspiggy</font>,

my Regine recently oso on diet. supposed to take 200ml to 220ml per feed. now morning &amp; later morning she is taking abt 150ml only. only in the afternoon &amp; late afternoon she is taking 200ml or more.

pattern more than badminton!!

mspiggy, lili,
Thanks. Think he is just above the 50percentile,but his length is the 50percentile. Hehe. Anyway, he was good and didn't cry when pricked to take his blood for platelet test.

monyetnakel,
Think you need to bring the complete set of the bottle, that means including the cover.

As I am reading about mummies tired of pumping milk, I am actually tired of latching FULL-TIME. I am in charge of ALL the feedings and can never be apart from my boy for >3hours. Haha.

R&amp;R mummy,
Haha, so funny to read 'pattern more than badminton'. My boy also leh. Or rather, he has no pattern at all. Drink when he feels like, nap when he feels like.

Actually I think my boy drinks very little. Coz sometimes he only takes one breast and thats it. And I don't think I have even 150ml from one breast.

<font face="tahoma"><font color="aa00aa">tweety,
i still hv 2 new bottles not used yet leh.. those long standard bottles (w prints)... hmm... should i trade in to get a wide neck one.. haha</font></font>

R&amp;R,
I still got 4 pigeon and 3 avent big btls.. Don know if to trade now... hahahaha...

yr girl drink alot hor??? my boy still drink 130ml till now.. he's 5mths on 14th...

pinki,
is latching one really can increase BM?? So far I fail to latch him on leh..

purpleangle,
so tempted right?? hee... wide neck easier to wash with brush.. hee...

<font face="tahoma"><font color="119911">R&amp;R,
Regine is really so much! WOW... Nat now only taking 160ml every 4 hourly, and recently drink abt 90-100ml then stopped already! i must carry, burp, change her then feed again... at times must wait till she sleeps then dreamfeed the remaining! *faint*</font></font>

<font color="ff0000">lili</font>,

my Regine was born on 19 Sept.

<font color="0000ff">Tweety</font>,

i change my btl pretty often. every 3-4 mths i will get new ones.

hi mummies!

R&amp;R Mummy,
actually, why do we need to change bottles every few mths. i change it cos ppl told me to. but i duno why it is necessary.

<font color="0000ff">R&amp;R,
My Nat also using BPA-free pigeon, also got half price?
I also thinking abt gng for taka gathering...hmmm</font>

lili,
I feel that let them try on bigger hole is better leh.. next time they won get choke easily... now might be getting choke once or twice is normal... and they can drink faster and not so tired..

rice cereal:
I let my boy tried Heinz rice cereal for 4mth one last sunday.. I prepared 1 teaspoon with some FM.. He seems to like it.. he finished all.. hee

purpleangle,
U bought alot of teat huh??? if no use wasted hor.. hmmm..

mspiggy,
U feed BM every 4 hrs??? or FM???

R&amp;R,
I still using avent from newborn till now leh.. hee.. gg to change soon..

pigeon:
I thought all pigeon is BPA free?? or am I wrong?? is wideneck one BPA free???

JJmom,
I heard from colleague that cant change for glass btl...

tweety, o.. the teats comes in 3 in a pack wor... now only jus use 1... haiz.. i bought 2 pack somemore.. 1 at my plc.. 1 at my mum's plc..

pinkimum- Heeee my girl oso seems to be drinking lesser now... sometimes 3-4hrs liao, she still ok leh din cried for milk!! But I just stuffed my boob to her!! ;p *lol* Then she will drink lor.... but wun latch very long oso...except for at night..

<font color="0000ff">Tweety,
i m a bit lost. So we can bring any brand to exchange for any type of bot from pigeon including those BPA free 1? Not all pigeon bot is BPA free.</font>

Back