(2008/10) Oct 2008

I got the cream from Enya at $20+.

Ya lor... FM is ex. BFing save $$. Haha... But hor, pumps are ex. So i think net net same lah.

Trace, my hubby also help me to help bb latch on initially. He seems to know more than me. Haha... He even know how to bath bb. Me still clueless.

xinying, lucky you! My hubby went with me to the lactation consultant. after that at hm, he will watch me latch on and then check the position, shake his head and said "dont look correct". pissed me off!!

Hahaha... u all win liao. Weigh together with the babies! :p

Diane, the DHA so exp.... $70/bottle. How many capsules? What other cards can get discount? hmm...

Rebecca,

Me stay at sembawang 501D near the coffee shop. Do you stay nearby too?

Diane and bbgoh,

Both of u seeing Dr Ang, I tot u all stay nearby.
happy.gif

Hi ladies,
Feel so depressed now... My CL leaving next week and my hubby keep asking me to ask my MIL to come and help me. The thing is she's a very bossy person and I can't get along with her. This is not the first time he has mentioned it and I already told him I dun want her help. Then he said that I might not cope by myself and might go into depression. But the tot of her coming already puts me into depression. *sobz!*

<font color="#5E5A80"> Jess,
ic. i'm stay at 337. qiute near to the coffee shop too. and my block jus abt 1mth ago. got ppl commit suicide. frighten me lor... eeeeeeeee..........
sad.gif
</font>

Almond,
So far bring him out with hubby. We have been going out for the pass 5 days straight! Most of the time he's sleeping in his pram. Or in the MIM sling. When he cry, just flash my boobs and feed him lor. Keke...

Wow... Xinying, ur Marcus so guai... I'm thinking now how I'm going to bring my Ethan out.... and alone.... :p So daring man... still thinking of bring him out alone kekeke

Littlealmond

yea lor the DHA very expensive. I took it ever since I was pregnant lor. Think I easily spend $800 on the DHA. Per bottle has 60 capsules. Take 2 daily shld be enuff.

If u want to get this at the discounted rate, let me know, I give u my membership password lor..heehee..my frens buy frm GNC, I also jsut give them my password.

Jess

i went to Lawrence Ang because I heard he was cheap..wahahaa!! My hospital bill after medisave, cash I only fork out $381..hehee..u all abt the same if natural birth bah.
happy.gif

I anything one lar...also never do any research on gynaes though I was contemplating between Adrian Woodworth at sengkang and Dr Ang.

mint

i can understand how u feel. But if u feel that u really cannot cope, pls dun reject any form of help that can be rendered to u..u will feel very very zonked out...

jen, mint, mousebb, phantus,
Yeah my nipple also feel sore after pumping. So I usually pump for 10-15min then stop. After that, purelan or breastmilk and then left it to air dry. I heard that it is good to air your nipple.

Candle,
I love your bb big eyes and eyebrow. My boy has no eyebrow.
sad.gif

Enya,
Do u still take order for the milk bag?

Littlealmond

our son same name..wahahaa..

I also dun dare to bring him out alone man..i scared he will be cranky etc..i dun know how to handle!

Thanks for the offer Diane. Let u know if need to
happy.gif

Yup, our sons have the same name ... kekeke I have been thinking how to bring him out alone. Very bored to stay home whole day during maternity leave leh. So hoping to get some advice on how to bring baby out alone. Also most of the shopping malls here got no nursing rooms one... hmmmm.... dun know how to bf him then

Mint, I'm waiting for the CL to leave instead. Although with CL ard, I dun need to clean, bath baby but I cun stand her cooking and some of her stubborness.

Haha... Marcus not very guai lah. He cranky then i hide in nursing room lor. I feed him till he pass out. then ok liao. Else sling him lor. He like.

I also wanna bring bb out alone. But bb, stroller, diaper bag, too much for me alone to handle.

<font color="aa00aa">Essanna
Mine is a chest freezer, open from the front (like a fridge).

Karen
I only start to stimulate milk flow on the 3rd day after I delievered. The milk supply on the first week was quite miserable but enough to feed my gal. It starts to increase on the 2nd week onwards and mow quite stable le. </font>

littlealmond

I know compasspoint has a nice nursing room at the 4th floor. Eh I recalled someone circulated a list of shopping malls with nursing room..think i saw before...but i never save a copy

Hi Cassandra
Welcome!!! i've a 2 year old and a nb.

PrincessEmma
they are already here. I need to find time to go and pick up from the lady who did the spree. Otherwise, she will send it by post next week.

Rebecca
Perhaps, but usually it's taken with fenugreek for milk supply too.

Calendula Cream
I ordered it from drugstore. if you want, i hv a spare bottle which i kept for myself.

will be $20.50 including normal local postage.

I can re-order again in my next spree.

Rebecca

it's a good price where bbgoh got it from...you might want to buy from there. cuz i got it at a higher price.

Mint
Thanks your hub for his worries, but say you want to try to cope. if cant, then will ask your mil to help. it will never be too late.

my hub still the same.

<font color="#5E5A80"> Enya,
ic. but scare nt good for BB leh... nvm la.. just take Fenugreek + Fish oil ba... thx ANW. sry to trouble u.

<font color="ff6000">re:Calendula cream</font>
whn i got my 'pay' i den take it frm u. can?</font>

rebecca
'pay''??

No prob. you sure dun mind my price is slightly higher? cuz some of these sprees, think they buy in huge quantity, they manage to get very good price. i'm merely ordering for myself and friends, that's all.

no prob. but fenugreek plus nursing tea should be good enuff.

Enya, my milk supply seems to be loww these 2 days... now got nothing left in the fridge for Ethan tonight.... now trying to pump some out to last him thru'. Still not willing to let him supplement with formula leh

<font color="#5E5A80"> Enya,
ya.. my 'pay'. haha... my allowance frm hubby.

ya. i dun mind the price.
happy.gif
coz i'm nt gettin it frm u all the time ma. if let say once mth or once in 2 mths.. $20 plus. den ok la.. if few like twice a mth den will be too ex liao ba.. hehe... anyway, how many grams per tub?

u got the nursing tea too? hw is the taste? izit the same as those normal tea? how much izit?</font>

LittleAlmond.. how often do u express??? how much is bb drinking now? i juz uped alonzo's intake.. now muz work even harder...

Enya.. where are u supposed to collect the fenugreek from? if convenient i can help u collect...
happy.gif

rebecca
2 ounce

yeah, i got the nursing tea. dunno...the taste is very mild. it's not the same as the normal tea. it's to boost milk supply.
it's $8.50 per box.

you can buy from paragon, 5th floor, organic shop, selling at $9.90

PrincessEmma
i hv to collect from Serangoon north. i also ordered other things for myself.

PrincessEmma, I pump like every 2.5 - 3 hrs. My bb only drink like 90 - 100 ml every 2 hrs. Is this normal? He is in his 3rd week liao going to 4th weeks soon. He also vomit his milk very often when he crys too hard or stretch too much.

Enya, food I cun control. What the CL cook, I eat. I'm trying to rest as much as I can now.

LittleAlmond.. ur bb's intake is normal i think.. but he drinks v often!! every 2 hrs ah.. muz be hard on u to express and express!! i'm trying vvvvv hard to keep up with bb's demand too!!! but v slow lahz.. sigh... now my nips are so sore... i realli dread seeing the pump.. at first not lidat.. dunno y now its so painful!

PrincessEma, when u up bb's milk intake, did he finish all? I told CL to give him when he cry then she said later he overeat. Anyway, sometimes she inpatient to feed him and burp him esp in the night. Day time I wanna do it then she will say, u go rest or eat lah, I do it... haiz....

So now, sometimes I said I will latch bb. This one she cun fight liao... hahaha... so in the end din pump a lot out now

PrincessEmma, use the min mode to pump. My nipples are sore from latching mostly. I see the pump also scare, have to keep washing after pumping, then haven dry gotta pump again.

Been thinking of supplementing with FM but heart not willing to... still wanna try to give only bm... but yet worry that baby get hungry fast and not getting enuff.

LittleAlmond.. oh.. u latch bb also ah.. then ok mah.. me total EBM.. but I am ok with supplementing with FM.. lidat i dun feel so stressed up.. hehe.. i think its ok to supplement lahz.. nowadays FM so advance.. for all we know its even more nutritious than our BM cos if our diet is not nutritious, then i dunno if the EBM will be... but of cos i'll still perservere to BF for as long as i can.. muz at least make the pump $$$ worth first.. haha...

when i up his intake he still can finish leh.. but i wont up it anymore till next week maybe.. he's 22 days old and drinking 110ml.. if it can last him 3 hrs then i'm happy alr..
happy.gif

PrincessEmma, mine is 20 days old. hmm.. so he shd be drinking ard 110ml then. How often u feed with FM? Quite true hor, if our diet not good, then the BM also will not be of that good... stupid me, din think of that.

Actually last time most of us feed on FM, also so healthy.... haha

LittleAlmond.. i feed bb FM on nights when he cries realli loud.. dun want him to wake his gor gor up so making him FM is faster than waiting for EBM to warm up.. keke.. ya lohz.. i guess milk quality realli depends on what mummy eats.. FM so ex.. sure got reason one mah.. kekek...

hello mommies,
my gynae suggested taking cervical cancer vaccination post delivery. i hesitated when i heard the price..$700!! anyone has taken this?

Hello Mummies, I am a Jan 09 MTB, currently looking for post natal massage. Just wondering if anyone have a good experience with your massage lady? Would appreciate if you can recommand to me?

Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

P.S. Congrats to all your newborns! I can't wait for my turn in Jan! =)

Back