(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0000ff">Purebliss,

Juz enjoy eating wat u wanna eat now but of coz muz monitor yr contractions as well, another 11 days more very fast de...jia you jia you!!

</font>

Littlebluey,
Thanks!! hahahaha... my eyes went @_@ after reading soooo many posts!!! wahahahah.. die le.. next week i have a 2 days training... sure gonna be lost during those 2 days!!!!

whitepaper, mousebb,
my hub also kept telling me that his boy will look like him!!! grrrr... still dare to tell me our boy sure closer to him!! hurmphhhh... but my coll told me... "Daddy's Gal" and "Mummy's Boy" is true... cos' she is closer to her boy, and her hubby is closer to her gal... hahaha, so i told my hub this n declared.. our boy will be closer to me!!! bwahahahahha...

Purebliss,
welcome back too.. kekeke.. is the korean drama any good?? if good, recommend wor.. i think i wanna buy some n stockup to watch during ML too.. kekeke..

Littlebluey,
ya lor... today, all mummies posting hot n furiously!! hahah... think we're all getting super excited le..... kekeke.. :p

<font color="aa00aa">Forest
Thanks! Din manage to see his PD this afternoon cos the PD is not feeling well too.
Can be daddy's boy also! Take wenxuan for example, whenever his daddy comes home from work, he would ask for his attention. Recently he also has his way to deal with his daddy. There was a few occassions when my hubby din really give him his attention, guess what did wenxuan do next! He pee on his daddy when he was wiping his body for him! I dont think it is coincidence cos it happened a few times liao. Hahaha!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Littlebluey
Recently I very guai liao. No more on-line shopping for me le. Time to save $$$.</font>

<font color="0000ff">whitepaper</font>

my DH also got color blindness..mild one lar...he cannot differentiate between purple and blue one leh..so everything he tells me something in blue is nice, i will look at the purple one..wahahaaaa!!

mousebb,
oh, didnt get to see PD ah.. but hope wenxuan recovers soon!!

hahaha... actually, i dont mind my boy is daddy's boy.. hahaha but i just wanna spite my hubby cos' he seems to think my boy wont be close to me... so unfair wor!!

hehehe.. wenxuan very smart hor... pee on daddy to "punish" daddy for not giving him attention! keke.. did u tell ur hubby??

Purebliss

Glad you and our precious twins are doing well!!! I can't wait to see how sweet they look like!!! I'm fine... just went Doc Wong's today... the VE damn pain lor... hahaha.

I can't wait to sleep on my front after I pop............................ my favourite sleeping position...

how ur doc do VE for u? did he used a device or something? Its to check for dilation rite?

Diane

Yah more men got colour blindness. Very rare in women. It's due to the recessive gene which is unmatched by their shorter Y chromosome. You very bad wor. So he say purple and you look at the blue one? Wah biangz! If I'm him I sure mad one! hahaha!

Diane

No device one lar, just put her hand in lor... push up the cervix and check got dilation or not. Apparently mine still tightly closed.

<font color="0000ff">Mousebb,

Finally stop ah lolx ;p

Nvm, when Wenmin is here got more excuse to shop! muhahahahaha

Hope Wenxuan gets better soon!
happy.gif

Trace,

I oso dunno if I shd get, I saw Guardian pharmacy got sell one Klorane hair spray leh, thot of gettin that can le with those herbs hmm...afraid so big bottle can't finish using...

</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Forest
My hubby knows wenxuan is taking "revenge" on him and he feels happy even wenxuan pee on him! Funny daddy!</font>

whitepaper
gosh, that sounds painful!! er..even tho i'm curious to know whether i'm dilated, after hearing this, q.glad my gynae didnt check me..

Thanks Purebliss!! ur turn be coming soon and u wil get to see ur girls soon
happy.gif

Thanks forest. I'll most prob sms u tmr morning coz dun wanna disturb u and ur ah lao. I admit at 2359Hr, and they will only insert the pill for me only. Thanks for ur help.

oh i see..because tat time my gynae tried to check me..then i was clamped up like a "see ham"..or cockle..wahhaaa.then my fren told me her gynae used some device on her...err either way its scary

hello mummies..
i'm soo lost..soo many posts today !! another crazy mkt day..
if i din read wrongly, RibenaLi will be delivering tml ya..jia you =) and we await your pics ya..

<font color="119911">ribenali>> all the best for later! yay, tmr friday liao!

diane>> wah check dilation oso so scary ah...hopefully gynea be more gentle...</font>

mousebb,
kekeke.. think ur hubby is enjoying the "attention" wenxuan gives... although its "hot and wet".. kakakaka...

RibenaLi,
heheh.. sure sure, sms me tom morning.. but i cannot transfer the pictures in office PC wor... so, will post ur MMS at night only... dunno if other mummies will be too gan chiong not.. kekeke.. :p

Trace, Littlebluey,
wat item u 2 gals eyeing?

<font color="0000ff">Juz Us,

Heard it's been mentioned on some threads
happy.gif
think it's not bad leh, it will be gd for those who are not washing their hair during the confinement period.

Forest,

It's the Klorane dry shampoo!

Icylemon,

U so notti leh, beat yr backside!! ;p

</font>

hahahahahaha... funny ladies
happy.gif

Curioxete, Diane
Actually the pain is bearable lar... think we will get used to it
happy.gif
when waiting to pop, sure will get checked several times one lor...

Littlebluey,
hmmm.. the description of the Klorane Dry Shampoo seems good... u buying???

Rachel's Mummy,
very cheeky ah!!!

Littlebluey,
when? hahaha.. the faster the better lor... else, u will be tired to go and buy also!! esp. when u have swollen feet wor...

ya lahhhh... been bugging her on MSN... still dun wanna go KKH...

hahaha..icylemon, ur pic is so cute!

bye mummies,
going arab st to break fast with some of my malay colleagues.. shd b my last 'social' outing b4 i pop.. heh.. am so hungry i can eat a cow.

bye mummies... going to do facial now.
Icylemon... u hor... better take care.

The new BB program will be repeated at 11.30pm on channel U also. Me catching the later rerun.

Where can buy the dry shampoo??

<font color="119911">thanks littlebluey for the reminder! xinying too, think bluey say available at guardian. i oso wanna go check it out =)</font>

Wah Mummies!! Think u gals r more excited than me. A few of u had been telling me jia you for many many time le!! *muacks to all of u* Thanks!!

Back