(2008/10) Oct 2008

Buffy: nah, not my mil! my mom is looking after my ger now so she will help w my 2nd one but she aldy voice out she needs a domestic maid cos she can't handle 2 alone cos my girl is super active type! Though i really dun like the idea of getting a maid, look like i dun have a choice here.. sigh.. unless i put my girl in childcare den mom oni look after the 2nd one.

<font color="aa00aa">opps... pai sei, so it is yr mum... yr girl super active? ke ke ke... must be so cute zipping around! actually putting her in half day, day care may also be an option 'cos that would help with her socialization and development skills? full day a bit too much lah, would half day be an option?</font>

CH lee
im nemofc (formerly)

littleger
it's located 5th floor... have female doctor.

all, do you experience slight pain at abdomen? i do occasionally..
i'm looking at TMC / Mount A if i discontinue going to the Tanglin... any recommend?

i going to enrol her into playground first... hmm... half day seems like a good choice too! maybe can consider that! Thanks!

I also dunno why my girl super active... haha..

<font color="aa00aa">lili: i experienced slight cramps with spotting and hence, went for some hormone jab 'cos gynae just wanted to be err on being careful...

littleger: heopfully the half day option allows her to exhaust her energy such that when she is back, she can nap and your mum is not so taxed? these days hor, all kids quite active one leh! i realised that also, my nephew is just slightly over a month and is already able to raise his head a bit!!! he has so much energy kicking and punching and knows how to "EH" my mum! quite amazing!
kao_biggrin.gif
</font>

Buffy: hahaha... yaya.. i wondered where all their energy come from!! Must be all the milk they drank!! Hey, are u staying in the west since u are seeing Dr Ong also?

this is my 1st baby, i got no knowledge abt all these things. thk this thread ll help a lot
kao_clap.gif

anyway, will u let pil noe after did home test or only ll inform them after visit gynae?

i still haven let them noe, dunno it should or not

jane lin
after texted positive, 1st to inform is hubby... and later after visited gync that is well, then inform PIL. I have to inform cos' i already felt not well and that's during CNY.

Welcome Jane.

littleger, same tots as you. In fact, a few of my friends were in the same scenario. Most of them did not quit job after birth as the unstability is there and then we need to pay a lot of attention to the baby. It'll be hard to balance new job and baby then.

<font color="aa00aa">littleger: i was about to suggest it is either the milk or the food we consume during preggie. 'cos no matter what, there will definitely be MSG.

yup yup, am staying in the west, bt panjang to be precise. u too?

lili: ohhhh... during CNY you already felt it ah? i have not informed my PILs yet! only my mum knows at the moment because mum being mum, she knew something was off. 'cos right now, it is still not very stable hence hubby does not wanna reveal till closer to end of first trimester lor. that's quite a long way to go - end mar/first week april. maybe before then, can see a bit of bump liao! wanna hide also cannot!
kao_laugh.gif
</font>

buffy: hehehee... same here, bt panjang!

Hey ladies, how many of you actually told ur besty friends abt ur pregnancy aldy? Was thinking if i should let my best frds know or wait till later on...

<font color="119911">hi jane! i told my pil about a week after i tested b4 i see gynae. my pil prepare our meals so i'm concerned about certain foods cannot be eaten so better tell early

hey i oso thinking of stopping work after birth leh!! haha then mabbe do a bit of part time work until baby bigger a bit can go school. but a bit bu she de the loss of income leh... so see how</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name </TD><TD>LMP </TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Doctor </TD><TD>Child </TD><TD>Zodiac </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD></TD><TD>9/8/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD></TD><TD>9/8/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD>24/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>26/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD>27/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>horse </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Makebaby</TD><TD>29/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng (ESH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlow</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kek LP (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>tiger </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CH Lee</TD><TD>2/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>2/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>rooster </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>6/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD></TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>rabbit </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xuanting</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovebug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD>05/01/2008 </TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cally</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wan_a_mousy</TD><TD>10/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>porky</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD>horse</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane_lin</TD><TD>17/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

jane
same, me staying same roof.. tested positive on 4 Feb, 5 feb see gync morning and evening was feeling dizzy and nearly blackout cos' i did some test cos' of the pain in abdomen. But is fine.

and during CNY need to go visitaton so have to tell else how to give excuse ..and furthermore already feeling uncomfort... dizzy and hungry... hubby stayed with me on 2nd CNY onwards...

Hi Wan a mouse ,

I also staying at far east of SG , I stay at Simei but also see Dr Douglas Ong at Mount E . I feel a good , experience , patient gynea is impt and so I think it's worth travelling there to see him , no regrets .

any recommendation? i'm staying at Bishan, will be moving to Tiong Bahru in May....
so now abit tired cos' of pregnancy and preparing for Renov

I also told my parents and PIL after I tested positive. I think it's good to let the family members know early as they can advise on the what should not be done, especially during the 1st trimester. Now, hubby has to help with the heavier chores at home.

Friends else, I will tell after 3 months. A bit pandang bcos of my previous experience.

<font color="119911">actually i thot of announcing my pregnancy le. coz gynae say baby got heartbeat means chance of miscarry is lower. but of course still got chance lor. some of my closer frends know le. some coz i ask for gynae advise. but think gonna reveal soon. u gals leh?</font>

oh my
the thread has been running so fast!!!!!!
they stop sending me email notice already!!! :p
Juz Me: Can add that I am a Goat, 1st child
happy.gif

thanks!

The rest anyone has msn? Easier to chat online

my msn is [email protected]

actually, i only mentioned to my 2 colleagues (close) &amp; supporting boss. friends - 2 also

but rest of colleauge more or less suspect cos' of the way i walk now is so different - slow &amp; like pregnant lady... lol

but i just said if hv good news will share...

i just told my mil yesterday, cos yesterday she is praying ma, so i tell my hubby to tell her to pray for the safty and smooth pregnancy....heehee, cos i really believe in all these.....

Hi Mummies
I went to see Dr Adrian on 12 Feb. However, he only managed to see a tiny dot when doing a scan for me and i was told to go back on next week again. Since my LMP was on 30 Dec, i guess i should be at least 5 week.
I remember during my first pregnancy, i only went to him around this time and he was able to detect the waterbag liao. Hopefully everything will go well for me.

Juz me,
Can add me, pls? Tks!

Morning ladies,

I also hv not informed anyone, not even my parents. Only my hubby and the gynae noes abt it. Keke..intend to only reveal aft the NT scan, which is done abt 10th-14th week.

Hey, guess wat! Im also staying in Bukit Panjang. Don't hv msn though.

<font color="119911">congrats and welcome diaz! many others here seeing dr adrian woodsworth =) u must be in good hands</font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Name </TD><TD>LMP </TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Doctor </TD><TD>Child </TD><TD>Zodiac </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sept 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sept 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD>24/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>26/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD>27/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>horse </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Makebaby</TD><TD>29/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng (ESH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlow</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kek LP (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>tiger </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CH Lee</TD><TD>2/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>2/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>rooster </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>6/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD></TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>rabbit </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xuanting</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovebug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD>05/01/2008 </TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cally</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wan_a_mousy</TD><TD>10/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>porky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD>horse </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane_lin</TD><TD>17/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>diaz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

i thk tml i ll tell pil, as for fren only told those very close de..

seem this thread got queit a lot of Goat, me too me too
happy.gif

Hi diaz and mousebb,

Welcome! I am also visiting Dr Adrian. I went to him on 11th Feb, also saw water bag only. My LMP is 1 Jan. I was asked to go again next week, hopefully can see heartbeat =)

<font color="aa00aa">welcome diaz, mousebb!

hazeline: oh! so there are 3 of us including littleger!
happy.gif
</font>

I choose Dr Adrian bcos of convenience and reasonable package. Can I check if anyone of you had experience with him before this pregnancy? Any other comments about Dr Adrian? For example, is his stitching good?

hey gals i been seeing about this package package thing?
what is this package thing all about?

when do u actually see heartbeat? 6, 7 or 8 weeks?

my LMP was 27th dec..
Precious : i hear Dr Adrain stitching is pretty good..lotsa +ve feedback..
are you gg to the one in SK too ?

AvrilMummy> No harm going to see Dr early coz he'll start u with folic and vitamins which are essential for bb's growth. Esp folic, as it is needed for the bb's cell development in the early stages.

Juz Me> NT scan is the test for bb's neck thickness to detect Down's. Apparently, if the bb's neck is thick, it's an indication for Down's. Other factors like mommy's age and blood test results also contribute to the ultimate risk assessment.

Precious> I do not hv bad experience with him for my #1. In fact, im glad tt he acted fast enough to deliver my #1 by E C-section due to some complication during labour. But if u are looking for a patient Dr, he may not be suitable for u as he talks v.fast and his visit is usuali over by 5-7min, unless u hv questions to ask him. Also, if u are lookin for a Dr with high tech equipment, to scan 3D or 4D bb's image etc, then u might be disappointed. But i still go back to him coz i tik those are unecessary. As for his stitching skills, i cant comment coz i got pain aft the C-Section, but it could be due to other factors as well.

Hazeline,

I eat folic acid when i started planning....i read alots of website, saying we have to eat folic acid when planning....hmmm even ask hubby eat multivitamins.....

<font color="119911">lovebug> package usually start from x weeks. say start from 12 weeks means that in your 2nd trimester u dun nid to pay per visit but can just pay the package price and come in for scheduled visits

lili_fc> whats inside or outside scan? my doc did ultrasound, is outside scan?
</font>

actually i do lots of research this round as i am planning for a boy....i ask hubby change for underwear to boxer....then, i use ovluation strip to test for ovluation....hmm then i do doggie style, then i didnt come out to clean after that, and put pillow below.....

and i ask hubby drink coffee before that....

when should be able to see waterbag? im goin to visit Dr Adrian tmr! Very excited! previously he couldnt see anything cos he says im in very early stage.

lili_fc,
u mean vaginal scan(inside) and ultrasound(outside)? usually if ultrasound cant see ur baby, dr will do a vaginal scan, a veri long stick go into ur vagina and see the baby, which is clearer...
happy.gif

avrilmummy,
wah, actually i also wan to plan for this #2, but too bad, hb's sperm is faster den i think... hopefully i will get boy this time...
happy.gif

Haha..AvrilMummy, ur hubby so co-operative ah. My hubby will defin. not wear boxers even if i requested. Gd tt u are alredi started on folic.

Lovebug> it is gd if ur Dr allow u to sign package as early as possible coz then u need not pay anymore per visit. Otherw, be prepared to pay at least $100 per visit before the package sets in.

ya, i keep telling hubby, i want boy this round, so you better be cooperative, at least we try our best...and now he wear boxer, he said even more comfortable...now we staying alone, pil will only shift to our house after my sil baby boy bigger...so at home, he just wear boxer nia, he said comfortable, and don want underwear liao....heehee

lili,
is ok to have this kind of scanning, but i don think ur next check up dr will use this anymore, cos ur baby will grow, i think he/she can use the ultrascan to scan on ur abdominal already, how many weeks are u now?

Back