(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="ff6000">hiyah, I'm still here... thot you all went home liao... still waiting. some of my other colleagues just realised it's Ren Ri! happy birthday everyone!

cannot leh, I still haven't told anyone in office that i'm pregnant... want to wait till at least after second appt, when things are more confirmed.
happy.gif
</font>

I'm waiting for my hubby to come back n fetch mi to my mom's place for dinner lor... got abit of the puking feeling again. Everyday also like tat.. no appetite!

Ya lor.. today is Ren Ri! Hehehee... Happy Birthday to all MTB!

my bosses are male leh... but both single so dunno whether they will understand.
sad.gif

everafter - yah thanks so much for posting up the table - it looks great!

happy birthday to u all. This year i havent lao yu sheng ah. think i shall suggest to go without the raw fish or go vegetarian if not i will puke. haha!!

dimpletot: i only informed a few of my colleagues that i preggie so that they can understand my situation. My Boss has got 2 kids at home so he can understand. i promise him that i will show him all my scans after every appt with gynea and he is sharing my joy as well.

maybe u can try to tell one of them and get him to keep it as a secret like wat i did.

ribenali,
i love to eat lao yu sheng this yr... lol... i ate the vegetarian one... veri nice... maybe because got ginger inside... wont puke... infact, i ate 2 bowl... lol... last time i hate this food...
happy.gif

oh ya, happy birthday to everyone... including babies in our tummy!!!
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">hi ladies, am back! just got back after jab and lo hei dinner. thanks all for your concern. jenny said to monitor and just continue to take the medicine so am praying all will be fine and i will only need to see dr. ong on my scheduled date in 1.5 weeks time. gave me 2 days MC but i need to do a bit of work from home. heng, these days there are such things as lap tops so can just sit in bed and type.
happy.gif

Avrilmummy: oh yah yah, our dates are v close together. Hee hee...

I realise that quite a few of you girls are keeping mum about the pregnancy yah? I also was doing the same until today when Dr. Ong said I had to go down and jab and then 2 days MC and weekend rest wor. I am in Marcoms so I actually arranged for a media interview for my boss tomorrow hence I have to tell him my situation and why I need to stay at home. He was OK about it but really, sometimes with bosses, you never know lor...</font>

buffy:do take tis opportunity to rest ya. ur jab only once or like myself, got to do it every week
kao_cry.gif
?

Lurvecakes: yah, so far i dun like to take raw fish but likes the crackers in the lo hei.

wow This thread is really super fast! so scary, nearly cannot catch up....

It is now my bedtime reading to catch up on the latest happening! ahhahha

Someone asked me if Anmum has it in packet form?
Yes you can get it at Shop and safe or NTUC. Cost 4.25 for 3 packs. I only seen Honey Flavoured but not others in pre-packed. Very convenient..

<font color="119911">hi morning all! Happy Valentine's Day =) sorry for long delay! was on leave ytd, so shiok!! wanted to update forum but spent my time sleeping boohoo
sad.gif
i'm a piggymummy
happy.gif
thanks for all who picked up where i left off! here's the update from what i gathered</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>LMP</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Child</TD><TD>Zodiac </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD>24/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD>27/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>horse </TD></TR><TR><TD>Makebaby</TD><TD>29/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng (ESH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>01/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>01/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlow</TD><TD>01/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kek LP (Mt E)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CH Lee</TD><TD>02/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>02/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>rooster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD></TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>rabbit </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xuanting</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovebug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD>5/1/08 </TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cally</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wan_a_mousy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911">o no! suddenly realise i the only horse leh! hope is not coz really clash then all horse avoid mouse baby
sad.gif
</font>

Hi all, morning, come in here before boss reach...heehee....

hmmm, i think i will take Dr Lawerence Ang in Sun Plaza to try first, cos i stay at sembawang...if he is not very good, then i change to Dr Adrain...

i am not going to tell my boss so early, my boss is a lady, not married, and i think she will not understand we working mom situation....

she ever keep asking me, do i plan to have baby on 2008....i tell her, not say i want means i have one leh....then she said she need to plan ahead, if i am having baby, she need to do necessary arrangement, like training part time staff etc....

i am so surprise, i tell her....but if after you know tat i am pregnant, you have 9 to 10 months to plan!!!!!

then i ask her, how you find about your staff getting pregnant and clearing maternity leaves?? she said ok la, we have to help the government.....

i think hor, she is not saying from her heart, cos she is a workholic.....and a perfectionist....she always tell us to read newspaper la, read motivation book during our free time , i nearly want to tell her: do you know tat, i am more busier at home than at work!!!!

<font color="aa00aa">morning ladies! am at home resting and surfing a bit. so far no further spotting from last night till this morning, no cramping too (this is the part that worries the doc). So fingers crossed!

littleger: yah yah, am trying to rest more but cant help but worry about work 'cos quite a few things to do. but at least i get to slow do while doing it at home.
happy.gif

Juz Me: hello my dear. Can help me update the table? My LMP is 6 Jan. Thanks so much!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">AvrilMummy: I understand how you feel 'cos I used to have a boss like that. The current boss that I have? Hmmm... Difficult to decipher. My experience with him is not that fantastic. I actually injured myself during a short holiday and because I have some back problems, it was worsen by the fall. Hence, last year, for about 2 months, I was going to the Chiro (with his blessings BTW) about twice a week.

However, I made it very clear to him that I will be going into the office earlier - 7.30am or so to work back that hour (I need to leave the office at 4.45 to 5pm for Chiro). If you were to calculate, the number of additional hours I worked were more than what I took off.

However, at the beginning of this year, he actually told me during my review that I was not around much in the last quarter. Hence, my review was so-so, which I feel is not fair nor was it true since I usually pumped in so many hours more... Sigh... Hence hor, with bosses, one would never know man</font>

My boss is a male but he's the kind who does not want to have kids. My job requires me to travel hence I really dunno what would be his reaction to my pregnancy. I dunno when to reveal it to him and how should I tell him???

<font color="ff6000">I think you should tell him after first trimester if you are not very ill the first trimester and don't need to take a lot of MC. cos after that it is more confirmed mah. then he also has at least 6 months to plan for work operations. I dunno why these bosses are so like that, people want to quit also only give 1 month's notice. we give 6 months notice already considered very good liao right?

but precious, if your job requires you to travel within first trimester then you better tell your boss asap so that he can plan for you not to fly in first trimester...

today my nose not doing so well cos it was SO COLD in the mrt! now sneezing a bit. and some runny nose. hope i don't get a full blown cold man. sigh.

AvrilMummy, you're not old lah. you already have another kid mah...

Dimpletot</font>

Morning ladies!! Happy V Day!!

Seems like many of you have difficult bosses to deal with...

This whole week i'm on leave and none a day i'm "dreamless" ley! Every morning woke up very tired... I heard preggies always have weird dreams.. and i kept having weird dreams lately.. dunno issit due to my pregnancy!

hmmmm i find old leh, cos becoming more and more tired....

hmm i actually start dating on 25 years old (me only 1 boyfd and later my hubby) and married on 30 years old and give birth to 1st one on 32 years old, if time can return back, think i will married early and have kids early....

cos i find the old we woman get, the more tired are we.....

1 of my friend have 1st one at 24 years old, now hao ming liao...the kids is 11 years old and 9 years old....

Dimpletot: thanks for your advice. I guess I'll tell him after the 1st trimester when things are more confirmed.

Juz Me: Please help me to update the table too. LMP 31st Dec, Seeing Dr Adrian at Seng Kang. I'm a goat.

Avrilmummy, yaya... it's true! hwn once gets older the lesser energy we have. That's why many of my colleagues ask mi don't drag too long for my 2nd one. Even at this age now i can't catch up with my girl. She's so active and STRONG! yaya!! She's strong... Once she pulled mi down from my bed and i badly injured my knee when i fall! Ridiculous right!

<font color="119911">wah! thanks yvonne!! thats cheap right? for maternity! altho none of us might really need yet hee... can stock up 1st</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>LMP</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Child</TD><TD>Zodiac </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sep-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD>24/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD>27/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>horse </TD></TR><TR><TD>Makebaby</TD><TD>29/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng (ESH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>01/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>01/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlow</TD><TD>01/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kek LP (Mt E)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CH Lee</TD><TD>02/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>02/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>rooster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>06/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD></TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>rabbit </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xuanting</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovebug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD>5/1/08 </TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cally</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wan_a_mousy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911">actually i oso dunno how to tell my boss. and she's a nice lady! aiyo can't imagine for u ladies wif tough bosses. mabbe u can try wear a bit maternity type top so they can SEE??</font>

<font color="ff6000">the bk i bought said that it's better to let your boss know first... otherwise if they find that everyone else knows except them also not so nice. but that is ang moh workplace lah.

the book also said 'a pregnant woman at rest is exerting herself more than a non-pregnant woman climbing a mountain'!!! no wonder we are all so tired.

yesterday i felt a bit nauseous at night. not sure whether it was because of the melted cheese covered pasta i ate. but this morning ok liao. weird.</font>

Hi AvrilMummy, Yvonne

Sorry for late reply! Boss around lah. So inconvenient.

AvrilMummy
My boy 6 yrs old this year. Nest year going P1.

Yvonne
I'm staying near Woodgrove Pri. Which part are you staying?

juz me,
i will go look see later... heee... kiasu... any good deal, i can update... wahaha..

linda,
i stay 1 block away from 888 plaza...
happy.gif

<font color="119911">i stay near Boon Keng NEL so slightly east =) ok weird qn but anyone thot of confinement yet?? i'm told must book confinement lady very early one leh! anyone got recommendation? haha altho we will all wan about same period ;P</font>

<font color="119911">o my goodness! so early ah! fainted... littleger, u any recommendation? u not looking for CL? how did you ladies manage for those who are not 1st time mtb?</font>

juz me,
u can start to find CL, after during 12weeks pregnancy... actually, i also called my cl, but she is in KL, i m begging her to come back this yr... lol...

I didn't engage any CL for my first confinement. My mom did for me... So i'm hoping for this round she can do it for mi again. But i guessed it will be quite difficult cos she got to look after my older girl... shall see how. Hmm... I'll try to ask ard see if there's any good ones.. den i'll post here, k?

I didn't engage any CL for my first confinement too. My mom did for me. This time, she'll also do for me again.

I'm staying in the east - Pasir Ris. How abt u, dimpletot?

I'm staying with mil, I suppose she'll help out during confinement but the problem is she's helping SIL to take care of a 6 month baby now. I wonder if she can manage. If not, I've to get a CL. Hubby suggested getting a maid but there's no place for her to sleep. I wish my mum can help but she's staying so far away and MIL say cannot go home to do confinement. Haiz...

hi previous, now i also quite worried that i will be like ur case last time...Dr Adrian say tmr scan again then tell me how...so now u 6 weeks liao, can already see the fetus ?

hi cally, why u need to do blood test ? can u see sac &amp; fetus yet ?

hi Juz Me, i am also a Horse and expecting my 1st. so u are not the only horse here. hehe.

my boss is a male. i sms him yesterday that i got medical leave for 1 weeks due to early pregnancy not stable. he was very kind. he replied me that "Pls take good care and god blessed u. do not worry about work as i will handle for u until u come back" i was so touched.

btw, anyone staying in punggol ??

Precious, why cannot go home to do confinement??!!
sigh, my mom was telling mi... got to engage a maid when the 2nd bb arrives... cos she can't manage 2 at the same time as my girl is super active kind. But seriously, i dun quite like the idea of having a maid lor... if lucky u get a good one.. but i've heard so many cases of problematic maids!

Hi ladies, I am in Sept thread, jus pop by to say Hi!!

Seem like alot of mummies is seeing Dr Woody, he talk fast but he is kind &amp; assuring. I feel very comfortable with him..
happy.gif

I am also thinking whether is it too fast to get CL now? I am thinking whether to get my SIL's SIL to help but realtive don't know is it more difficult or not. But she did tell me that her SIL helped alot &amp; was busyfor whole day so basically she don't need to do anything, just need to rest &amp; recupurate.

Porky, I visited Dr Adrian on 5th Feb, then he only see the water bag. I'm seeing him again next tue, hopefully, can see the fetus. Take good care...Jia you..

littleger, those auntie's "pan dang" sayings lor. But what can I do when she already say that. Same as you, I do not like the idea of a maid too, heard too many stories. I was thinking maybe I could get those part time maid to help out with the household chores during confinement.

Back