(2008/10) Oct 2008

Littlebluey, the very popular "Yi Shi Jie" is out leh..."Er Zhuo Ju" was the 1st group to qualify for the next round. actually they also poor thing leh..even band names oso kena suan by judges

<font color="aa00aa">Littlebluey
Who are the other judges? Know one of them is calvin soh? And the other one leh??</font>

<font color="0000ff">Everafter,

The "Yi Shi Jie" totally off-key lor! fainted! Not surprising leh! I expected them or the "Er Zhuo Ju" to be out becos I oso dun favour them. Such competition only the band are the strongest, group really hardly got chance. Watching last wk and tis wk performance, still think perhaps the first batch was better! hahahaha ;p

All 16 grps like not up to standard leh, dunno why they were even picked in the first place, no doubt some band is gd but the lead singer cmi and vice versa nyek nyek :p

Ya lar, my DH was saying, grp name will oso kanna "suan" muhahahaha lolx ;p but no choice lar it's very impt to create an identity!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Littlebluey
I see. Jiu jian the xin yao singer? Last night was my 1st time watching it.</font>

Yeah I agree wor, tis kind of grp name oso can! Anyway, first time when I heard them one of the lead was singing "Stef Sun" song I was wondering do we need another of her? becos her voice range pretty close to her...last wk when I heard them sing, concuss, so messy!! diaoz...-_-""

I know they are the known "Mei Sheng Zu" concuss...

Mousebb,

Yeah, Jiu Jian used to be one of the "xinyao era" singer
happy.gif
U missed nothing much lar becos ytd was the 2nd qtr finals nia
happy.gif

</font>

But this time dun hv so much "noisy" bands :p The superband 1 got lots of heavy metal group and many times i couldnt hear wat they singing lor! My fav team this time is Dreamfactory

But in "Band" terms, last season was better, tis round more docile hahahaha ;p

Dreamfactory not bad, juz that the Drummer (her DH) was not in sync with the singer, very no "mo qi" last nite but hope they will improve...the lead singer is a young mama, hot right, she juz gave birth 2 mths ago leh...

Dimpletot,

"Mi Lu Bing" quite gd as compared to the rest, tht's why they are the champs! hahahaha
happy.gif

</font>

Hi Buffy,
Haven't gone for the 'taster' yet. Will be signing up after my antenatal class. Dun wanna overload my weekends with too many classes. Heehee!
happy.gif

Hi Mint,

Ohhhhh... Wah, u so ON leh! Antenatal and then Hypno! I cannot make it I think. Sure concuss. Ke ke ke ke... With Hypno, the general advice I got was to go early 'cos time is needed for the visualisation and breathing techniques so that it becomes almost a second nature when we are delivering.
happy.gif

I was thinking of doing the same thing as well previously but was too lazy. 'Cos my bro and SIL also went for Hypno and then Mrs. Wong's class. In the end, it was so tiring for them that they ended up skipping a few of Mrs. Wong's class lor. I din wanna waste $$ so am sticking with Hypno first and hopefully, can attend the breastfeeding and bathing classes at the hospital... Ke ke ke

Good Morning Mummies,
Weather really good to sleep in. If not for my rumbling stomach I think I will still be in bed!

Hi Enya,

Thanks for the advice, in fact I am considering the Avent Isis Manual as a standby in case of engorgement and then get the electric dual pump after delivery if necessary.

Hi Mousebb,
Am also thinking of Children's Day if opting for elective c-sect. Gynae ask me to keep my options open and decide on whether to deliver naturally or c-sect when closer. Looks like we still might run into each other at TMC!

Hi Buffy,

Also thinking of 'dropping out' of the antenatal class. As I am already getting tired very easily and soon we have to go for more frequent checkups. Still deciding...

Breakfast?
What did you gals have for breakfast?
Its such a lazy morning I decided to order Mac's Hotcakes!

Buffy,
Heehee! My friend's rave about it just made me so curious. Plus after Mrs Wong's class on breathing techniques during labour made me more determined to do it the natural way. But I think the 'chicken' me will still go for epidural lah.. as painless as possible. hahahaha! plus it's a good way to spend time with hubby too cos it's the only time that I can pull him away from his PSP. :p

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>BB NAME</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>05/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>29/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD>01/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Tanya</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yougurt</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>Danielle/Giselle</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kee Lin</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>missk</TD><TD>04/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Oei PL (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curioxete</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Soon Siew Bee</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Christian</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lian_ld</TD><TD>06/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeyiling </TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Cheralynn</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>09/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Limkoh</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gioanna</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Skylar</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kate</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chua Wan Chuen</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liyan</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edelynn</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeregiam</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CaroleNg</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ang</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyousmumsy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jyo</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Han (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlekwek</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbgoh</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Celine</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng (Mt A)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookie</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Regina</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chia (Joelle)</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy Love</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woolworth (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppy2006</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trace</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickypower</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanilla</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woolworth (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tweety</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (Sun Plaza)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dumbolyn</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enya</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Victoria</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephy</TD><TD>OCT/NOV 08</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">busybee
Oh yes! And we have the same edd also!
happy.gif
. For me, I'm quite decided already as we have discussed with my gynae on last sat. </font>

Busybee: Ya, I know what you mean. In addition, my husband is in hospitality, hence the only so called off day is on Sun and I feel bad lor, for lugging him around... Thats why din go for Mrs. Wong's class...

Mint: am keeping my options opened also so that there is no pressure. actually, when I went for the taster (with Ginny), we were given a video to watch and I understand that it was one of the many she will share. The women on the tapes were all so calm, no screaming or drama. They breathed right thru the contractions and birth. That's what I am looking for lor, a way to manage and have a positive experience.
happy.gif

Sianz man, I think I am getting back the frequent headaches I got in Trimester 1. Anyone having the same thing? During the first trimester, I got it pretty bad and it went off slowly. The books said it is due to expansion of some blood vessels wor...
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Busybee, nickypower, Trace
Babymall is cheap. Last month I also ordered a few items from this site including 1 pack of sleeveless T-shirts for my son, 1 thermal bag for milk and 2 pacifier holders, 1 for my son and the other one for my gal.</font>

Hi Littlebluey,
Need to trouble you to update name we have selected for baby....Mikayla, meaning is gift from God. Delivery will be at TMC. Thanks!

Hi Vanilla,
Are you a SAHMTB?

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>BB NAME</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>05/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>29/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD>01/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Tanya</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yougurt</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>Danielle/Giselle</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kee Lin</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>missk</TD><TD>04/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Oei PL (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curioxete</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Soon Siew Bee</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Christian</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lian_ld</TD><TD>06/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeyiling </TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Cheralynn</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>09/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Limkoh</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gioanna</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Skylar</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kate</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chua Wan Chuen</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liyan</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Mikayla</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edelynn</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeregiam</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CaroleNg</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ang</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyousmumsy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jyo</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Han (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlekwek</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbgoh</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Celine</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng (Mt A)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookie</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Regina</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chia (Joelle)</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy Love</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woolworth (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppy2006</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trace</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickypower</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanilla</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woolworth (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tweety</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (Sun Plaza)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dumbolyn</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enya</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Victoria</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephy</TD><TD>OCT/NOV 08</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0077aa">Ratio:</font>

<font color="0077aa">Ratio:</font>

<font color="0000ff">Boys</font> : <font color="ff0000">Gals</font>

<font color="0000ff">31</font> : <font color="ff0000">24</font>

<font color="aa00aa">busybee</font> : that's a lovely name =)

<font color="aa00aa">trace</font> :bbmall stuff are really tempting..!! me bot some too..=)

Thanks Jollyhoppy. Was a bit hesistent at first, afraid that her name will be mis-pronounced (especially by the older generation) and she will be made fun of when she starts school.

Babymall...
Bought stuff in another spree and browsing again!!! I need self-control!

Trace, Busy Bee,
i also find the exchange rate a bit steep leh... i havent browsed the site, but hearing the rave, was thinking of checking it out too... hmmmm....

Busy Bee,
that's a really unique name!! niceeee...

Trace,
I know its higher then prevailing exchange rate, the spree organiser I bought from also used 1.45 but I guess with the 20% discount it works out ok.

<font color="aa00aa">trace</font>: i was also thinking of the exchange rate..depends on how you look @ it, current exchange is about 1.38..so if you buy $100, will be a difference of $7..mmmm....still thinking..am also considering ordering some stuff from baby r' us..dunno if its better to buy online (multiple purchase)...

Morning ladies!

Littlebluey, Forest,
Ya, i agreed, but bo bian lo, coz i was working in the lab, so if pregnant, they have to made special arrangement for me. So by chopping me off, they still can save 3 months pay for my ML!
Hm...i happened to hear a case, a lady was forced ro convert to part-time staff upon her pregnancy, so that coy can save on maternity benefits. She has no choice to take it, else she has to leave the coy. So mean ho....

Littlebluey,
Coz i made mistake by claiming coy's insurance for my laproscopy! Sigh...I was diagnosed with blocked tube (both side) thru HSG. Have no choice to investigate/correct the problem by lap. Who knows, lap showed that my tubes are perfectly ok. Sigh…Then I only suspect the doc who did the HSG for me are unskillful, otherwise i may not need to undergo lap. (My DH black-listed that Hospital liao, hee) I still remember we struggled for >30 mins during the procedures, the dye keep leaking out til the doc used another type of catherer to complete the procedure. Although my lap turned out to be an investigation/non-thereupatic, but it still categorized as "treatment for infertility". As a result, i was unable to claim my personal insurance. My insurance agent thus suggested me to claim my coy insurance, as some of his clients managed to get the claim. I did so, and who knows, the consequence was: I kena chopped lo! Best still, the insurance coy reply was: No benefit shall be payable for treatment related to infertility! What the hell! Til now I still dun understand, can someone enlighten me why the infertility treatment is unclaimable?! There are so many ppl out there need helps to get pregnant? Is infertility a sin?!

Vanilla,
*pat pat* Ya, I was super duper sad when being rejected. But just like you, after 2nd thoughts, manage to convince myself to look at the bright side. If they accepted me, I need to work in the lab, surely not good for bb’s development right? Hoho…is their “shun shi” by not hiring us right? Hee…

Mspiggy,
Nice to meet u too! Aiyo, cant lay, I was not pregnant that time. Somemore heard from my HR fren, the coy can simply chop pregnant lady before she reach 7 months lay, dunno how true.

jollyhoppy,

as the website, the romper is like USD$2.99..aft conversion is abt 4 bucks..but the lady in that thread charge me $8.90 wor..which is double..but too bad, i hv oredi paid her before i noe the prices..

<font color="aa00aa">trace</font>: understand..look @ it on a positive side, prob you not able to buy a cute romper @ that price in SIN..hee..*oppss.. me in self-denial* hahahah

<font color="0000ff">Hi Phtanus,

Hope u r feeling good tdy! (",)

Your ex-co is indeed very mean! How cld they do that??

That's why I really do not understand sometimes...the govt is asking pple to pro-create but not providing enuf support for couples esp those who are facing certain problems..sometimes the policy really full of crap!! Haiz...-_-""

Some co(s) are juz very inhumane!!
sad.gif

</font>

<font color="0000ff">Phtanus,

I think the doctor who did the HSG for you oso ought to be shot in the head! Hopeless!!
sad.gif

So incompetent, then ended up u hv to waste the $ for nothing after the lapro....*so sick*
</font>

Hi

the busy bee: Yup, am a SAHMTB
happy.gif

Phtanus: Ya its good that we managed to convince ourselves its for the better.
happy.gif
Well..can take this chance to rest. U got a temp job ya?

Vanilla,

Me too! The long hours in my previous company was too much for me and with extreme fatigue and bad morning sickness I felt it was better to quit.Although, it was a difficult decision I think it was for the better.

Hi Phtanus,

I am one of those "infertile" woman and indeed it is very difficult to have a child without forking out loads of cash. I did HSG and lap and then IVF, not forgetting loads of TCM.

In US there are insurance policies for infertility, but such concepts are not in Spore. one fertility specialist asked an insurance co before..and they claim it is very diff to draw boundaries.

One bad thing abt HSG is that sometimes ur body will go in spasm and the tubes will appear blocked. But actually they are not. A lap is the best way to confirm cos u will be under GA. For me it was good that I did Lap cos there are 4 big fibriods which are not detected by ultrasound....so my gynae managed to help me "clean up"...

It is indeed v sad that the Spore govt is not doing more to help infertile couples. Even at the public hosp, IVF is already like 8K. And it is really shocking to see so many pple Q up to do ferility treatments.

the busy bee

Got pros and cons la hor? Have to tighten our belts a bit in exchange for the 'luxury' we are getting now.
happy.gif
I only found out i was preggie while i was serving my notice, so even got job offers then, after hearing i was preggie, all find excuses to 'siam'

<font color="0000ff">Vanilla Pod,

It's really tough these days to get preggie perhaps it's due to stress, lifestyle and etc..I can imagine how bad is it now and some pple just dun understand and think that getting preggie is so natural and easy -_-""

Tht's why we cannot take things for granted!

Vanilla,

Majority of the co(s) will behave tis way I supposed..haiz..wat to do?

</font>

any recommendation on "baby door gate"? metal / plastic?
heard John Little selling, anyone got it? can give comment?

Phtanus, can imagine how much u have went thru, not juz wasting $ but also the worries for nothing...that doc who did the HSG is really too much! Did u try to complain?

Back