(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="aa00aa">cheer bear
Not bad mah! At least it is not too far away from bugis. Still can go there shop shop or makan. Not as crowded as suntec and raffles place.</font>

xy,
marcus and u must hv enjoy the trip.. u went to the water play?

r&amp;r mum,
next time will not be able to meet ur for lunch liao.. i am so far away
sad.gif

Walk around. Tried to catch the shows... but was too crowded. So we skipped that.

Went water play. Marcus super excited. Daddy sacrificed and got wet together with Marcus.

karen,
i think they would also serve free ice cream. i think i saw from their poster that it's all branches..

argghh.. hate rianne's cough and cold. was so looking forward to going to the zoo with you guys..
sad.gif

Hi mummies, so did anyone went to the baby fair at expo last weekend? any good buy? cos i only buy 3 pack of dryers @ $50, some Heiz bottled food and 3 pack of pamers @ $49 (but i find almost the same price as ntuc).

Just wanted to share that I just went for the Pat's schoolhouse trial for d'story club and was very happy with it! Am signing up for next term, not continuing with bibinogs anymore...

little doggie,
i went to the expo bb fair on sat but din buy much things.. only a set of craydola (cant rem the spelling) marker, nestle rice and pureen sterilse pills.

hi bigglamingo, i miss out the mar issue of julian photo.. when i rem is already oos
sad.gif

Ya, Vanilla..
at ridgewood, the only available class is 10.45 to 12.15 on saturday.

Actually the content of the class is quite similar to bibinogs and they have a playground which is great. My boy was scared off by how loud the music and teachers are at bibinogs, although they are very enthusiatic about teaching.
So he tends to get clingy. But he was talkative and more relaxed at Pat's , so going with the flow!

vanilla,
you enrolled for playclub or playnest? i'm sure he'll like it. rianne started her class last fri and she enjoyed it very much. usually she will cry during class and hang on to me for dear life. but last fri she was participating.

so good. u guys managed to get enrolled to playnest. JG din even call me up to tell me that i failed to make it for term 2 since i was on the waitlist.

jelly,
really? when did you put your name for the waitlist? i waitlisted rianne i think on 4mar then they called me up 6mar to say that rianne has a slot.

hi Joanne - he is on playclub. i think my boy will go exploring and disturb the class. his attention span is like 3 secs?

Hi jelly - i was really lucky - i called them this guy made a mistake told me no slot. next day i called again thinking of asking other branches and that lady said she has 1 last slot (morning). I rush down to make payment

jelly,
wow.. so early. maybe like vanilla said, they made a mistake. too bad.
sad.gif
maybe next term?

vanilla,
i see. rianne is still on playnest. haha.. i would love to see your boy disturb the class.
happy.gif
maybe next term our bubs will be classmates.
happy.gif

vanilla
is E 18mths already? cos i just called JG. They said since rebby is not 18mths, she can't attend playclub at start of term 2. Is that the case for u at forum?

joanne
yes, filled up and paid for the reg fee. JG Evans told me bcos rebby is not 18mths yet and age matters, they did not enroll her. they will check again Apr 10 to see if there is a slot, otherwise, she will miss this term

Jelly
But I also know that Regina &amp; minibee managed to get themselves enrolled in Playclub at Forum even though they're not 18 months yet. Maybe they have history with the school that's why. Or maybe Forum and Evans Road have different enrolment system.

karen,
i asked the teacher last friday. she say if they will turn 18mths a few days/weeks after the term starts they will usually allow them to enroll for playclub.

hi -- E will be 18 mths in 1.5weeks time.. maybe that is why they "upgraded" him. I rem they ask first q is can he walk.. i said yes..he runs..haha..

vanilla,
the teacher also commented that rianne looks like she's ready for playclub. but born end oct so no choice. haha! rianne also runs now. and she likes tiptoeing while she walks.

vanilla
erm, rebby will also be 18mths in 2 weeks time leh... okie, i dun wanna have a gripe on this. they can enroll her when they wish too...

hi jelly - hmm they all have varying standards ..not consistent one...

btw, that time u go to Perth, which service apt u stayed? It is at Mounts Bay area? thanks

hi joanne - ya my boy too..tiptoes ..i think it is a phase thing.

any mums with pediped shoes? slippery or not?

vanilla,
yah. i think so too. it's like a new thrill for her to tiptoe.

mummies,
how do you wash the straw from your magmag? i keep on changing mine cause keep noticing that it has some black spots after awhile.

vanilla
aiya, i cant remember liao.. let me dig my email history

btw, my ger did slipped when wearing her pediped for the first 2 times... other than that, no issues

actually what's the difference in lessons between Playnest &amp; Playclub? Super bo liao me went to calculate Jo's age. She will only be 18 months mid May so joining Playclub next term will be ideal.

thks jelly...

mag mag straw - i just wash per normal let water run thru it.. not sure got black spots or not..tonite i go home look carefully.

hi karen...i also dun know the diff.. we did not attend playnest ...

hi mummies!!
All talking about classes for our tods..
I feel bad that I didn't do anything for my boy..

Playnest &amp; Playclub:
Do you mummies talking about JG class?? May i know if parent are allowed to go in together?? How much is the class?? Did you go for forum or Evan rd??
sorry for many questions..

Joanne,
I noticed that black spot too.. I just throw one last week.

r&amp;r,
nope. didn't buy the straw brush. thanks.. will go and buy one when i go out.

tweety,
playnest is $740, 2x a week. playclub $960, 2x a week. +gst and other fees like registration. parent is allowed to go in together. for me, busybee and mint, we are going to the forum branch.

Back