(2008/10) Oct 2008

Gionna

The detailed scan report will show the position of the placenta. For mine, it read as "Position of placenta - Not Low. Urs dun have? My detailed scan was at TMC
happy.gif

forest,

yes! i felt that one side of my tummy was harder n the other flatter too.. usually after i lie on one side.. so amazing.

trace,
thanks for the links..it's nice to read other mummies' blogs, makes me excited about hvg my own baby!

gionna
don't worry too much, there's a lady in my prenatal yoga who has a low-lying placenta too.. apparently quite common n my yoga teacher was saying tt it will normally move up by itself. just be careful n don't do squats..

Rachel mummy

last week i felt more kicks and turns at bladder area. This week i can feel from above my belly button already.
happy.gif

Gioanna

if ur doc says placenta is low, then have to be careful. But i heard that most cases, the placenta will move up by itself sooner or later. Ur doc will just have to monitor u closely.

Heeee yalor I oso agree tat bb nowadays move a lot and trying to explore in the womb!!
Like wat LittleBluey said, sometimes pressing near or agst the bladder there, making the urge to pee!! ;p

Rachel's Mummy,
i get that too... and like what Littlebluey and nickypower said.. makes me feel like peeing..and it could be right after i've already pee!! hahahah

Gioanna,
very cute!! hehehe..

Littlebluey,
alamak... of cos not lah.. its the daddy and the auntie talk nonsense only!! hahahaha... lol...

curioxete,
for me, it can be hard on 1 side and flat on 1 side when im standing... so whenever my hubby feel it.. he'll tell me.. bb's here now.. kekek.. lol.. or bb moved.. hahaha

<font color="0000ff">Something interesting on relationship-building tips with couples:

1) Say "I love you"
The phrase was key to preserving a loving relationship, according to regular Emily Post Institute surveys.

Here's how you can use it:
- Before leaving for work
- In a quick call to your spouse at work
- Before ending a call
- When your spouse does something thoughtful for you
- Mouthing it to him/her across a crowded room at a social event
- On a note
- Squeezing his hand briefly while he's driving
- Reaching out to hold her hand

2) Kissing
Do it daily as a sign of affection and affirmation. There are different types to convey different messages.

- Good morning/night kiss to greet each other before you begin the day and after the day is done.
- Surreptitious kiss: Blow a kiss at your spouse in public
- Forehead kiss: When you say goodbye
- Quick kiss: A peck to say "I'm happy with you"
- Big, loud kiss: To show how much you adore him/her
- After-glow kiss: In appreciation after a night of passion or romance

3) Bedroom woes
Your bedroom is you and your partner's sanctuary, and respecting each other's need for rest is important.
Here's how not to annoy each other.

- Snoring: It's not because s/he wants to, so agree to tell/nudge him or her gently the next time it happens. But if the snoring gets too tough to bear, it's time to see a doctor.
- Sharing bed covers: Just buy larger ones if your partner steals the comforter one time too many. Or, opt for individual blankets.
-Watching telly or working on the laptop: Having the TV or reading light on can be disturbing for the partner who sleeps first. Compromise by moving the set out of the room, or use a booklight if reading is a must.

4) Disciplining the children
It is important that neither partner should override the other's authority.

- Not in front of the kids: Back each other up. Never argue about discipline problems in front of the children, or they will learn to play one parent off the other.
- Stick with the rules: When children know their boundaries and what types of behaviour are frowned on by
the parents, they will not usually cross the line.

5) Dividing household chores
You may feel burdened by it, but don't let the bad feelings take over. Instead, work on a realistic solution.

- Make a list: Write down the tasks your partner can help you with, so you can also appreciate his efforts.

6) Those annoying friends
In the event that you do not like each other's friends, compromise.

- Mingle in large groups: A large group means you do not have to interact too much with the friends you don't like.
- Make a quick exit: If you need to attend an event where those problematic friends will be present, agree on an excuse ahead of time and set up a secret signal, eg. a few winks, to tell your partner you want to
leave.

7) Flirting
Flirting can mean different things to different people. It can be as harmless as a friendly raising of the eyebrow, or it can be as damaging as entering a conversation with a person with the intent of starting an intimate relationship.

- Consider: If you are not sure what is accepted, ask yourself if your partner would be embarrassed if s/he hears about it, and you will need to explain your actions? If so, back off.

- Know each other's limits: Get your partner to express what are his or her limits when it comes to flirting. If either of you get jealous easily, make it clear in the first place.

8) Conversational blundersYou may know your basic manners, but insensitive remarks abound too.
Here are some things that may annoy the other party.

- Putdowns: When comments become hurtful, it's time to know when to stop. If you notice an extreme reaction
to your remark, stop and say something nice.
- Interruptions: It can be demeaning to constantly interrupt when the other is talking, especially if there
is company.
- Ignoring each other: When you're with friends, be sure to engage your spouse in the group conversation, so
that he or she will not feel left out.
- Failing to introduce your spouse: Of course this matters. You would want your partner to do the same for you,
right?

</font>

<font color="0000ff">Nickypower,

I haven revert to your email regarding the postage charges, I need to pack them up before estimating the cost!

Will let u know soon becos have been working late these days, by the time I got home alrd concuss -_-" paiseh!

</font>

<font color="0000ff">Forest/Nickypower,

So u gals got the feeling too, I thot I'm feel abnormal so it's true, tht's why I was wondering sometimes esp these few days I juz emptied my bladder 5 mins ago how come I still got the urge to pee ;p notti bb! hahaha, make their mummies bz scrambling for the loo hahahah...

Your Dh and your sis so farni, think they find him so cute that they need to say something
happy.gif
ke ke
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Icylemon,

*nodding head earnestly* tht's wat I hv to bring extra PL and change!! Seems quite uncontrollable at time -_-""
</font>

JJmom,

i signed up for 10 lessons at como shambala (forum shopping centre)..was a little bored at first, cos it's quite sedate compared to normal yoga..but as my pregnancy progresses n i get less n less fit, really appreciate hvg some form of exercise
happy.gif
the yoga teacher is rather experienced too, n gives all sorts of tips re: childbirth and stretches to help during labour.

Rachelmom, littlebluey,

Start doing the 'pretend to hold your urine' exercise now coz I read in the TMC guide book tat said this will get more serious after delivery &amp; may even affect sex life.

I will go dig out the book tonite to let u gals know more details.

<font color="aa00aa">littlebluey &amp; TraCe</font>, we are facing the same problem!!

<font color="ff0000">JJmom</font>, u muz help us!!

Icylemon &amp; littlebluey,
Me too. Sometime when I cough too vigorously, I can't control too. And worse, get flu &amp; cough rather frequently due to the bad weather and virus ard the office.

<font color="0000ff">Oh Dear,

Seems like we are in "serious" need of help le *SOS*!! ;p

Blur,

Must drink more water and have as much rest as possible!

Am having a headache now, sucks!!
sad.gif

</font>

JJmom, Littlebluey, JJmom, Blur, Trace,
i get that too!! its the kegel exercise that we have to do!! i read that on babycenter... basically.. contract ur vagina as though u r holding on to urine... hold for a while.. then let go.. repeat this again.. let me find the article as well... n i can share with u all...

Forest, yes yes, tat's the 1, kegel exercise.

Here what I found in babycenter :

Kegels are exercises you can do to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles — that is, the muscles that support your urethra, bladder, uterus, and rectum. The exercises are named after Arnold Kegel, a gynecologist who recommended them back in the 1940s to help women with urinary incontinence, or diminished bladder control, which can happen after childbirth.

Gionna,
during my detailed scan i also show low lying placenta, but my gynae nvr say anythg to me abt it. i overheard during doin amnio test gynae &amp; sonographer talk abt it then he tell her tat see hw on next chk up ll move up itself or not, probably not the time yet. i thk nw still early to said we have low-lying placenta. just dun walk too much &amp; yes dun ever do squats

And here's the impt part :

Continuing to do Kegel exercises regularly after giving birth not only helps you maintain bladder control, but also improves muscle tone in your vagina, making postpartum sex more enjoyable.

Hey mommies,

Any1 has any read-up tat says drinking too much soya bean is not vy gd for bb boy? I remember some moms talking abt this.

Told a friend who is preggie with bb boy, thou I can show her the link or something
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Forest/JJmom,

Thanks for the info! Think muz be more hardworking and start doing leow :0

Trace

Thanks! I just hope it will go away soon..so torturous!!
</font>

JJmom,
i think dont have... but i stopped taking soya milk so often when i learnt of that.. esp. now that im having a BOY as well.. :p

Trace,
hmmm.. very hard to explain leh.. like pushing in your vagina kinda feeling... must practise more like in the babycenter article in order to do it properly...

Littlebluey,
no worries.. and u take care ya!!

LittleBluey- Ok sure... No hurry for the milkbags oso...hee...just drop me a mail when u have est the cost and I shall make the postage payment! ;)

Wow kegel exercies!Hmmm think must start doing le!! ;{

Trace, try doing it when u urine, stop it halfway &amp; u will get the idea how to do it during normal times
happy.gif

hi mummies,

mia for veri long liao.. how's everyone? me have been sick for the past one wk plus.. from fever to soar throat to cough and flu.. sound like a duck when i talk :p

btw jus hv my detailed scan at tmc and know that i am having a boy
happy.gif

also, i planning to buy the bean sprout pillow for my boi. any mummies got lobang? thanks in adv
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>WEEK</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>05/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yougurt</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missk</TD><TD>04/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Oei PL (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curioxete</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Soon Siew Bee</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>06/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lian_ld</TD><TD>06/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeyiling </TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20W/2D</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>tweety</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>09/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Limkoh</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gioanna</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chua Wan Chuen</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liyan</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edelynn</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeregiam</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CaroleNg</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ang</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyousmumsy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jyo</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Han (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlekwek</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbgoh</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng (Mt A)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mint</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy Love</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woolworth (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppy2006</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TrACe</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickypower</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanilla</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woolworth (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enya</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>85% Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephy</TD><TD>OCT/NOV 08</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelbliss</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>preggie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

bbgoh,

the one at SPRING cost $14.90, if i rem correctly..not sure if there's any discount for members

but i was thinking the one online was cute cos can personalised the pillow..tot of putting bb's name..hehe

hi cheer bear,
Take good care of urself and have plenty of rest. I think there are lots of virus ard probably also due to the bad weather.

i oso saw it at robinson at expo..so i believed robinsons has dat too..u can check it out. BUt it cost $19.90

i heard kiddy palace hv it too..

trace,
spring got sell ah? hmmm din know that will go see when i free
happy.gif

littlebluey and blur,
thanks.. maybe tmr going to see dr adrian for more medicine.. cough until my lungs wanna come out liao.

Back