(2008/10) Oct 2008

trace

ya i heard midwives are important. heehee...my gynae was not able to deliver 1 bb and the midwife delivered instead. Gynae just go there and stitch the woman up.

bbgoh

u went for ur detailed scan already? Mine on 2 June leh..sooo long hor? Did Dr Ang tell u ur bb gender already?

Diane

my detailed scan on 28th, ll be next wed. coz i have to go TMC do amnio test so Dr Ang arrange together detailed scan on the same day.
yah last visit he told me most look like a girl, tat time baby is face down leh so really cant see clearly. hehe next week can confirm le

how about u?

Diane - My frens also said the same thing. Their HBs all forgot at that point in time. The mid-wives all help to guide you lor.

I don't think I will go for the classes too.

<font color="0000ff">Something to read in the morning, hope it's really not coming true else disaster!!

Mr. Juseleeno, born in 1960(reportedly still alive in 2008), is a Brazilian

who has made many predictions, and MOST have come to pass, including Princess Diana's death by car accident (which is instigated by someone near her and will probably unfortunately be written off as a car accident),911 and the 2004 Indonesian tsunami. He sees the future in his dreams, and has an average of 3 to 9 such predictions per day. When he wakes up, he will write them down, and send warnings to those concerned.

If it concerns only a normal individual, he will write a letter to warn him/her. If it is a famous person(celebrity, politician etc.), or matters concerning the public, he will not only send it to the individual himself/herself, but also related agencies, government, and media. He urged the media to publicise these predictions, but the reply always went along the lines of rejection for fear of arousing public panic.

Future predictions:

2008, July: There will be an earthquake in Japan, which will cause a tsunami of 30 plus metres high to occur as well.

2008, 18th September: An earthquake with magnitude of approximately 9.1 will rock China , simultaneously causing a tsunami of more than 30 metres to occur, resulting in the deaths of more than 1 million people. Although this huge earthquake will happen after the Olympics have ended,there will be a series of relatively smaller earthquakes occurring in China before the huge earthquake. The China government, which is more concerned with the success of the Olympics, will most likely neglect to employ appropriate cautionary measures, thus the high casualty rate. If the China government does not publicise the occurrence of these minor earthquakes and vacuate people, the number of deaths will be as
predicted.

2008, 17th December: terrorist attack in America

2010: The temperatures in some countries of Africa could be as high as 58 degrees Celsius, and there will be a serious shortage of water.

2010, 15th June: The New York Stock Exchange market will fail, causing an international financial crisis.

2011: The research on the treatment of some cancers will be completed,but a new life-threatening virus will appear. People who are infected will die after only approx. 4 hours of coming into contact with the virus.

2013, 1st ? 25th November: Research on treatment of cancers, except for brain tumors, will be completed. An earthquake, caused by volcanic eruptions, will happen on Bahama Island of the Canary Islands. A gigantic tsunami of roughly 150 metres will result. America mainlands, Brazil etc. will be affected, with the tsunami pushing into the land as far as 15 to 20 kilometres. Before the occurrence of this gigantic tsunami, the sea/ocean water levels will sink by about 6 metres, and large flocks of birds will start to migrate.

2014: A small planet that has been gradually closing in on Earth might eventually collide with Earth, and this collision, if come to pass, will affect the survival of humans as a whole.

2015: By the mid of November, the average temperature of Earth could be as high as 59 degrees Celsius. Many people will die from the overheat,and international confusion and terror ensues.

2016, April: A huge typhoon will invade China, causing massive damage. The 43rd USA president, George Walker Bush, will enter the hospital, and
faces a life or death situation.

2026, July: A super earthquake will occur in Sans Francisco, and it will be named "The Big One". Huge damage to surrounding areas. Many volcanoes will re-activate, and the height of resulting tsunami will be more than 150 metres.

Mr. Juseleeno made known his predictions in hopes that people will take heed of his warnings, so that these disasters may be avoided.

He hopes there will be a major change in the thinking of people's mindsets in the
time period 2007 ? 2008.

One factor will be the environmental issue of
global warming, which is more serious than what some meteorologists assume.</font>

bbgoh

mine on 2 June leh..so long..sianzz because my HB is overseas so have to schedule at a later date.

Dr Ang told us bb mostly likely is a boy and he looked quite sure...BUT still have to confirm during detailed scan. So have to wait lor.

Updated List, for those mummies who wants to update further info like Hospital Delivery/Gender pls let me know
happy.gif

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

EDD.xls (22.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Morning everyone!
happy.gif
just stepped into office
happy.gif

Diane, my scan was done yest at TMC. Took almost an hour coz i forgot to bring the referral slip from my gynae. So they have to called the clinic to fax them. I too absentminded liao
happy.gif

Storeberry, thanks! thou i have no preference for baby boy or gal, but i still feel super happi to noe the gender! haha been kept in suspense for so long! :p

mousebb, i nber bought anything! coz BHG at bugis got no sale
sad.gif
so maybe i will wait till weekend, then i will chiong ah!!!! hahaha

littlebluey, the predictions sounds very scary... now i am starting to wonder how our babies will cope growing up in this kind of world with so much 'disasters'...Hope it will not come true
happy.gif

don't y today totally no mood to work..

till nw i haven touch my work..haha..i hv been surfing the net. N my mind nw is shopping!

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>WEEK</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelbliss</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD>09/08</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CarolNg</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng (Mt A)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>10/14/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>6/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>90% Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>10/19/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ang</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>10/16/2008</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>5/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane_lin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janey</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeregiam</TD><TD>10/14/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>10/8/2008</TD><TD>Dr Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>10/19/2008</TD><TD>Adarin </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>18/10/08</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyousmumsy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD>39457</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jyo</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Han (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LeahKeh</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Y W (MAH)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeyiling </TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lian_ld</TD><TD>10/6/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>39517</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Likely Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>19/10/08</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD>39457</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovebug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Makebaby</TD><TD>29/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mint</TD><TD>10/22/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missk</TD><TD>4/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Oei PL (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>10/14/2008</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>9/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy Love</TD><TD>10/23/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>end oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>10/28/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>preggie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppy2006</TD><TD>10/25/2008</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>31st Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>end Oct</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>11/1/2008</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephy</TD><TD>oct/nov 08</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>05/09/08</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TrACe</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tweety</TD><TD>10/8/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>16th Oct 2008</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>10/25/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wan_a_mousy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>10/3/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>whitepaper</TD><TD>10/3/2008</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yougurt</TD><TD>10/3/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

beary, the detailed scan at TMC is not 3D scan right? did they give u the pics of the scan or send back to gynae like the report for NT scan?

<font color="0000ff">Ladies,

I oso hope the prediction won't come true, very scary indeed! hmmm....

Ok if you want to update your latest info, let me know I will update the table
happy.gif
easier to read like that rite?</font>

Thanks LilBluey for the updating the table.
Can you help me update mine. Now there are 3 rows of 'Ruffles'. My details are:

EDD- 31 Oct 08
Doc- Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)
Sex of BB - 85% Girl
No. of Child - 1st

Thanks dear!!!

Gosh...Cant imagine how can we live in such a world in the future?!

Littlebluey,
Thanks for ur table! Yes, easier for us to keep track.
There are also 2 row of Phtanus lay, can you help me delete one?
My details are:
Name: Phtanus
EDD: 28 Oct 08
Doc: Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)
Child: 1st
Hospital: TMC

Thanks a lot!

Littlebluey,

My EDD is actually early Nov, can add me?
happy.gif

My details are:
Name: JJmom
EDD: 11 Nov 08
Doc: Dr. Benjamin Tham
Hospital: KKH-TPS

Thanks a lot!

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>WEEK</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelbliss</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD>09/08</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CarolNg</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng (Mt A)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>6/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>90% Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ang</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>5/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane_lin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janey</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeregiam</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Adarin </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>18/10/08</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyousmumsy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jyo</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Han (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LeahKeh</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Y W (MAH)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeyiling </TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lian_ld</TD><TD>6/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Likely Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>19/10/08</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovebug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mint</TD><TD>10/22/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missk</TD><TD>4/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Oei PL (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>10/14/2008</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>9/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy Love</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>preggie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppy2006</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>85% Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephy</TD><TD>oct/nov 08</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>05/09/08</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TrACe</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tweety</TD><TD>8/10/200/</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wan_a_mousy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yougurt</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thanks for all mummies's replies (TraCe, JJmom, BBgoh, Diane, jollyhoppy, littlebluey).
That's why I in a dilema now, don't want to "force" my hubby to do something against his wishes, but I am worried I will panic when I am in labour. Its also kinda late if I want to sign up now rite? But my sil mentioned there is a 2 or 3 day prenatal crash course, anyone knows abt it?

jetudes

i never heard abt the crash course leh. Just continue to read as much as possible and also decide on the kind of pain relief that u want with ur gynae beforehand.

everafter, my scan at TMC is 2D oni
happy.gif

there is a TV at the waiting area showing 3D and 4D scan. looks so real! but when i go into the room, the scan is just like wat i see at my gynae's clinic leh, so i ask the radiographer. She said its oni 2D scan...but gd enuf for me, coz i can see baby's kidneys, heart pumping, hands, fingers, thigh bones, spines, nose, lips,nostrils oso! very amazing leh...

but she said my baby curl up so not accurate the take measurement. It should be 18-20cm when we are 20weeks, but my baby oni measure 14cm coz he is curled up
happy.gif

then she gave me a scan pict of my baby, the rest she said she will sent to my gynae
happy.gif
however, one of my gal frens nber get any scan pict at all, maybe it depends on who is the radiographer?
happy.gif

littlebluey, thanks for the list! very easy to see now
happy.gif
can help me add my hospital as TMC? thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Trace,

I hvnt actually signed up with Mt A yet..thinking of touring Mt E before confirming..cos my gynae delivers at 3 diff places..

Littlebluey,
could u pls help to update the table with my info as well?
Name: curioxete
EDD: 5 Oct 08
Doc: Dr Soon Siew Bee

Thanks!

thanks beary! I hardly hv any good scan pics of my bb, always curl up in weird position so i hope the detailed scan one will be good.

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>WEEK</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelbliss</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD>09/08</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CarolNg</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng (Mt A)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curioxete</TD><TD>5/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Soon Siew Bee</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>6/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>90% Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ang</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>5/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane_lin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janey</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeregiam</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Adarin </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>18/10/08</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyousmumsy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jyo</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Han (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LeahKeh</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Y W (MAH)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeyiling </TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lian_ld</TD><TD>6/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Likely Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>19/10/08</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovebug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mint</TD><TD>10/22/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missk</TD><TD>4/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Oei PL (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>10/14/2008</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>9/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy Love</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>preggie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppy2006</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>85% Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephy</TD><TD>oct/nov 08</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>05/09/08</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TrACe</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tweety</TD><TD>8/10/200/</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wan_a_mousy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yougurt</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Trace,

Then you will need to have more intake of fibre, eat more fruits and vegetables and drink lots of water!

Belle,

U are welcome ^_^</font>

Trace,

You called them and asked for a admission form is it? My gynae's clinic was saying can inform the hospital after 20 wks... and make some booking.
on the sale, i got a mailer saying the harbourfront mothercare 15% for dbs/posb card members is until 22 jun leh....

icylemon and littlebluey,

yup excited! sure will share with you all after the scan.

gals,

we are expecting at the right time! GSS is great time to chiong and buy stuff!

on antenatal course, I'll just go cos think good to learn more and bond with hubby too. prob not getting CL liao... heard from my friend that it's possible to get contact of ex-nurse network from hospital. then you call them up, for $150 they come for 3 sessions at your home, teach you to bathe baby (very practical cos really got baby not like at antenatal haha) and point out whether the cot is safe (i.e. pillows and bedding are in the right place). Might get that on top of ante-natal... since not getting CL.

beary,

thanks for sharing! now i know what to expect... was the session very fast? like 10 mins? I was hoping it'd be quite long since 'detailed' scan mah...

some ppl opt for 3D or 4D scan... but very exp and can see bb like in video. haha.

Littlebluey,

I drink apple juices everydae n drinks 2Litres of water everydae too..but still like dat..my body is extremely heaty...esp aft eating those calcium pills..

Dimpletot,

Nope,i din ask the hospital to send me those forms. I believed its done by the nurse at my gynae. Last sat i hv oredi received the sms from MT A saying that they have confirmed my booking for the rooms n delivery suite. The last visit i went to my gynae, i'm only week 17..

<font color="0000ff">Am closing the order for the Milk Bags tdy, just to finalise the details, if there are any other mummies who are interested, let me know
happy.gif

Jasmine Tea - 8 boxes
Eunice - 8 boxes
Phtanus - 4 boxes
Everafter - 4 boxes
Jollyhoppy - 4 boxes
Nickypower - 5 boxes
Nanshee - 8 boxes
Trace - 4 boxes </font>

Chua Wan Chuen,
I might not be attending the class too. Even if I do attend, I will be attending alone since I will be back in Spore without my hubby. And the classes here are on weekday afternoon, so my hubby can't attend with me too.

TraCe,
I have been taking prune juice, seems to work well so far.

Think I will update my details after the detailed scan. In case any changes to the gender... since it is still not confirmed. Hehe.

Anyone knows how much is the 4D scan in Spore? I am thinking of doing that and will like to compare the prices. But not all clinics have that right? Anyway, my friends have commented that my scan photos look clearer than those they have in Spore. I will compare when I do my detailed scan.

Hi Littlebluey,

My detailed scan is scheduled for monday and lab does 3D at $160.

Trace,
Heard there are some fibre pills you can get from your gynae. Hope it helps.

Hi Mummies,

I am from March thread. I am letting go of my DOM at half price and home made rice wine at $5 each due to overstocking. Let me know if you are interested. Hp: 97461185

Pinkimum,

how are the china gynae charges like? Am assuming it would be at the best beijing hospital and gynae
happy.gif

Trace,

thanks for the info. I'll go ask my nurse.

Littlebluey
Thanks for updating the info!
happy.gif

Feel very sian today. My whole body is super duper tired
sad.gif
! Dont feel like doing anything today!

Mummies
I'm having constipation leh... Have been drinking lots of water and prune juice but not much help lor! Also have been eating papaya these few days but dont dare to eat too much! Haiz!!!

Trace and Mousebb,
Are you taking fish oils? I used to be constipated before preggers but have been very regular since. Suspect the fish oils helps lubricate the system?

just like to share,

i take tomato juice once 2days plus an apple a day. then other fruits sometimes like kiwi &amp; prune(plum). drink a glass of warm water b4 eat breakfast.
try to go toilet routine evrday on the same time.

hope it help..

dimpletot,
The gynea charges here are definitely much more expensive than back in Spore. e.g the 12W check-up here that includes blood tests cost 600sgd. The triple blood test here cost 250sdg.

I am feeling so upset today. Some problems with my airtic back Spore.

I just had some macaroni soup... gona drink some prune juice. I still remember that I was so happy when I finally found the del monte prune juice at the Market Place here. Haha. They just started selling that. So before that, I will eat prunes. But now I crave for sweet drinks, so prune juice is good!

Back