(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0077aa">JJmom</font>, thanks babe. packing up now to go home.

u gals enjoy ur dinner yah!

chat tmr.

byee!!

Curioxete,

Oh, i din noe that..i shall ask my hubby if he's keen..hehe

alrite all mummies, mi gog home oredi...catch up with u gers tmr!

Thanks mummies for ur congratulation wishes!
happy.gif

I cant stop smiling since i come back to office... see all my colleagues, keep saying. mine is a boy leh.. hehehhe, think i going mad!
happy.gif

tonite me going to chiong to bugis after work, go BHG or watever, die die must buy something for baby! at least one item! buy pacifier or bottle oso happi! hahaha

i have 'tahan' for so long liao! now finally noe its a boy, must shop for blue colour items liao!
happy.gif

for those mummies who are waiting to see their baby's gender, i ustd hows the waiting game is like! hope everyone will have a healthy, chubby, active, cute little baby boy/girl!
happy.gif

mspiggy!!!! Ur boy is so adorable!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif

i saw him on the video doing his 1st hair cut! he is so brave! very very impressive!

n i cant help luffing when i saw him in his 'hairstylist role' hahahha
happy.gif

he must reallie be ur pride n joy!
happy.gif

no time to view the other videos yet, gonna rush for my shopping!
happy.gif

hi curioxete,

I'm also going to deliver at Mt A, but EDD is 11 Oct... but there's a chance that will deliver early since first time mum... so dunno lah!
happy.gif

gals,

My detailed scan is tmw afternoon! so excited.
happy.gif

everafter,

i bought a set of nuk bottles from robinsons. it was packaged in a clear bag, 3 9oz and 2 4 oz. plus pacifiers and washing solution, all only $40. original price was $74 so i just grab first lah.
happy.gif

mousebb: wah wah wah! my EDD and gender of BB same as yrs leh!!!!!! :D

I sure hope the doc is correct man 'cos I bought so many items in pink liao leh! 'Cos that time, my BB was so uncooperative, took very long before the doc managed to scan. He is quite sure BB is a girl lah! *fingers crossed* 'cos i like girls leh! Ke ke ke ke...

Where are you delivering at?

COngrats beary! When I know that my bb is a boy, I also kept smiling to myself! Kekek!

I bought 3 normal (big) Pigeon bottles &amp; 2 wide neck smaller pigeon bottles at Robinson sale last mth. Should I go back &amp; change to the same bottle instead of one wide neck &amp; one normal? Cos the normal one they don't have the smaller bottles.

hi ladies, sorry to disturb.
I will be holding garage sale tis sunday.
Do come if interested!
<font color="ff6000"> <font size="+1">
GARAGE SALES!!!
ALL ARE WELCOME!!!</font></font>
<font color="0000ff"> <font size="+1">
Date: May 25, 2008 (Sunday)
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Venue: 9 Simei St. 4
#10-02 Simei Green Condo
Singapore 529865</font></font>
Payment Mode: Cash Only

Details:
Items starting from $0.50 available!
Just a peek at what will be up for sale:

Household
- 29" Panasonic Flat Screen TV
- Queen-sized Wooden Bedroom Set (Guest Room)
- Glass Coffee Table
- Standing Oscillating Fans
- Brand New (in box) 3-tier Food Steamer

Baby / Children's Accessories &amp; Toys
- Cot Bedding Set (Used twice)
- Millk Bottles (Almost New &amp; Used conditions)
- Girls' Dressing Table set...

and MUCH MORE!

Good morning Mummies!
happy.gif

buffy
High5!
happy.gif
Me going to deliver in TMC. If you are delivering at the same hospital, we can go visit each other liao! We may even end up to be neighbour hor! I'm going to choose the 4-bedded room and hopefully can get free upgraded to 2-bedded.

Beary
Can see that you are really overjoyed with your bb boy! Hope you have got something for him last night!
happy.gif

lili
Getting excited hor! It's your turn to see your bb today!

Morning mommies!!

It's Friday!!! Anyone going to the Taka GSS sale that starts today? There is an additional 10% off all items with the Taka card. Am going there after work to grab some bb stuff.

<font face="tahoma"> good morning ladies
happy.gif

pinki,
only if you show your tummy bear then can tell you're preggie. heheheee

beary,
thanks! my boy is really cheeky... hehehehee </font>

morn all!

there's a few sales at expo this weekend! Loreal &amp; robinsons sales..check it out! My gfs went for loreal sales yest....spent almost 700+ yest...they have biotherm pdts..all dirt cheap!

Curioxete,

Yest I have rec my MT A admission form. There's a viewing for the delivery suite n rooms...have u got yrs?

morning mummies!

<font color="ff0000">dimpletot</font>, today is ur scan. gan cheong mah?? kekeke.... remember to update us.

wah so many sales going on!!

<font color="0077aa">TraCe</font>, serious!! Loreal sales!! wah! ur friend really knows how to spend. $700+. *faint*

Sales sales sales!!! I wanna go!

I'm imagining we all go shopping for baby stuffs together... Hehe... can you imagine???!!! We'll be so noisy! Crowding around a particular product and going on non stop about it!

rachel's mummy,

my fren bot biotherm pdts and bot 3 watches (think espirit, hugo boss or wad)..each watch cost ard $100...

i cant upload the attachement, its too big..

there's lancome, biotherm, ralph lauren parfume, cacharel, giorgio armani n shu uemura pdts...

n today the addidas warehouse sales starts at expo too!

<font color="ff0000">TraCe</font>, harbour front got mothercare?? i didnt know. tot only Vivo has. ok. noted. thanks.

Trace, Rachel's mom,

No, it's not the same branch. 15% storewide is only at the HarbourFront (old shopping mall) near the food court &amp; not Vivo.

Hi, like to ask any 1st time mummies here that is NOT attending ante-natal courses? My sil says can give me some bf and labour tips, do you think its gd enough? Coz I dun think my hubby will accompany me to the courses and I don't wan to go alone..

Hi Chua Wan Chuen,

Most imptly yr hubby shld noe the labour tips..i personally think hubby plays a bit part in the delivery suite..cos we ourselves are in pain and sure forgot abt those steps in breathing. Hence, hubby shld b there to guide us and giving us the support.

Dats my tot...so its up to individual..

I also have the same thinking as Trace. I chose to attend the antenatal course more for my hubby's learning than myself. Not only will he learn abt the labour process but also how to handle bb when I m on confinement.

True tat CL can teach him but I think attending the course will help to build the confident &amp; responsiblility in handling the bb for him.

JJmom,

yes! n let the hubby noes its tough for a woman when she's in labour.

I seriously think hubby plays a big part. Like my cousin, she din attend the course ..so in the delivery suite, she's in pain..n hubby cant help her..so in the end...the bb was suck back to her tummy..scary rite?

Hi Trace,
feel the same as you too..that hubby plays a big part..actually my gynae was saying not so nec, cos once we deliver, there will be classes @ the hospital to teach us on bf and etc.. but i feel as a 1st time mummy..its more of getting more prepared..and gg thru the whole process of learning more and what to expect (though once in the labour ward..we will be 'gone' and screaming hysterically!!!!)

trace

then in the end what happened? Ur cousin has to go for c section ah?

So many of you enrolled for the classes already. I haven leh. So lazy. When are u all starting the class?

<font color="0000ff">Zou San Ladies,

TGIF!! So sleepy despite me zz thru the night!! @_@

Wan Chuen,

I agree that it's really up to you whether you want to attend the antenatal class. There's really no slot that your DH can attend with you? If you think that you SIL is able to give you some good tips and do your own reading via books/magazine will suffice, then it's really not necessary to attend
happy.gif
At the end of the day, it boils down to individual.</font>

jetudes

actually my HB also dun want to go. My friends who went, told me not necc also. Becoz in the labour ward, everything will be forgotten. The HB will also be too gan cheong to practice breathing with you. So just let nature takes its course..haahaa...its like making a big fuss over nothing. In fact most of the time, the HBs feel stupid during the classes...at least tats what my friends' HBs felt...keekeee

Back