(2008/10) Oct 2008

jolly - come! You work so near me somemore. Eh. how is Lil Bluey? Dont see her here anymore. She wanna meet us for lunch since we work in the same area and same industry.

trace/ruffles
emailed
happy.gif
pls chk
happy.gif
happy.gif

Jolly,
hope ashton gets well soon.. sounds like a really bad bug gg ard!! take good care!! hugz hugz!!

Trace,
poor mummy!! hope arielle gets better ya!!

trace
then must go on mondays cos it is v value for $. double stamp day... keke... i went yesterday and left my stash at the counter and told them i will be back on monday to pay for it. they say can!

xy,
yeah lor!!! i see how trace, jelly, ruffles, dimple n also jolly r hooked... i am really scared i'll fall into the dark side!! wahahaha... better not join the gals in their trip to MwL!!

hi mummies,

still busy with work and jus pop in to share a pic
happy.gif

2315542.jpg

this is taken 1st time when he is really scare.. but now.. dun wan to come out of the pool :p

mommies who had filed your taxes

do you file for relief for:
1) Working Mothers's Child Relief - 15% of income (how do u calculate this?)
2)Parenthood tax rebate - can claim this?

<font color="0000ff">cheerbear,
aiyoh...your little shawn is so cute
happy.gif
who is tat with him? gd pa? he looks so proud of shawn
happy.gif
</font>

jelly,
1. WMCR no need to calculate one.. u jus click on the YES button then IRAS will auto calculate for u.
2. PTR - u got to fill in the child details then the % agree by u and ur hb eg say 50-50 then ok liao.. coz will auto calculate too.

xy,
thanks.. i like this pic coz he looks scareeeee

jjmom,
yup... that is grandpa aka my dad which dote on him alot too :p and sometimes coz when shawn is sleeping and my mum need to hand wash some clothes then he will tell my mum to wash later if not the water sound splashing will wake him up as his room near the common bathroom... funni hor.

cheerbear
thanks! hoaz, i just claim all on my side cos hubby say he also wants me to bear the taxes for our flat, which we rented out!

can see ah gong loves shawn - ALOT!

XY &amp; forest : come..join us at the dark side..*snigger*

jelly : i used to attend the workshops at wheelock..haven been the one at MWL..mmm, since i still have ML to leave..perhaps, i should go for the weekday class heee...i always love to go for class cos i do home feeling satisfied w my 'works'..hee

cheerbear : agree with jelly that shawn's ah gong realli dotes on him..look at the smile on ah gong =) soo wen-xin

<font color="0000ff">cheerbear,
Shawn so cute... big round eye... hee...

Jelly,
there is a spreadsheet at the website show u how to calculate.. but You don need to file in, they will auto calculate for u</font>

XY/Forest
i agree w jolly, just come and join us on the dark side... actually, not as expensive as u think...hiak hiak

tweety
thanks! filing tax makes me nervous!

jelly - tks. Got it!

xy / forest - Hey, it's not the dark side lah. V good hobby-cum-gift leh. Not only does it entertain u now, it is indeed a VVV precious gift you are making for your kiddo. Just stop buying more clothes, shoes, bags, carriers, slings.

jelly - haha. Agree. For me, easy to stop on carriers / slings.

XY/ forest - actually you can get nice scrapbking stuff (stickers, chipboards, embellishments, rub ons, glue, ribbons etc) fr Daiso and all major bookstores too! So it is really not that ex, save for the papers...

trace
i went PS daiso... v disappointed... not much

XY
marcus v cute lor! wahaha! he looks like he is vying at something or looking at chio bu

xy,
marcus so cute leh... he is like bio-ing some chio bu and agree with hoppy.. he slim down liao.. so attract more gals??? heehee

Back