(2008/09) Sep 2008

thanks everyone for your kind and reassuring words.
happy.gif

jas - my steriliser is ok... jus that it was full and i din wanna take out the bottles.. my laziness la.. sigh

lanolin - my girl seems fine.. slept quite well and drank quite a bit.. doesn't seem to have breathing difficulty.. just the usual 'wailing' when she is hungry... will monitor closely...

sasa - i know what you mean, i am also sometimes worried when my girl sleeps most of the day.. and wonder if she is feeling unwell or wat.. esp since the 'disaster' at my home ytd.. i am more paranoid about her changes in timing... i think it is ok.. some days they sleep less, so some days they sleep more to catch up?
happy.gif

btw, where do you all bring your bb for jabs? i'm wondering if wanna bring her back to the thomson PD clinic.. package is 660 for all basic jabs from 2nd to 19th mth. any advice?

<font color="119911">wingkei (wingkei) – you have not seen your parents for a month? Why cant you just go visit them just because you want to, and heck care what hubby thinks? Honestly, I don’t know why you put up with his nonsense – please remember that you are your own person and he does not own you or your baby!
sad.gif

nelc (nelc) – don’t have to be overly worried about your baby and the fumes k? All of us are forgetful one time or the other, and no one can protect their baby in a bubble wrap all the time! My logic is that the more you expose them, the faster and stronger they grow up. So don’t get overly worried over small mistakes.
happy.gif

On the baby immunization – we aren’t bringing Kieran back to the PD at TMC. Booked for his 6-in-1 for tomorrow at Kidslink Children's Clinic near my place – more convenient, especially if we need to bring him to a PD in a rush.

Jas (mobilesuitegal) – share your baby's tummy time video with us!
happy.gif

Btw, your comments on "baby crying and crying for a few days after they came back from the park one evening and the "spirits" coming out in late evening that "frightened" the baby" sounds so scary….like animals, babies and young children are suppose to be able to see certain things, so I wont completely rule that out!

On the amount of feed – how frequently are you feeding your gal 120ml? I am latching Kieran on during the day, but I reckon he takes in about 90-100ml every 2 hours. The heavier feed is at night before sleeping, about 120-150ml of EBM. Total BM per day about 800-900ml at 8 weeks. Btw, if your gal is on FM, this is also supposedly more filling, so she can go for longer stretches between feed compared to BM. Anyway, as long as there are dirty diapers, and weight gain is about 200gm per week, then whatever amount you are feeding should be sufficient!
happy.gif

Babies cooing – mommies – are your little ones making a lot of cooing noises already? Kieran is quite noisy when he is awake and in a good mood – a lot of cooing and puppy-like noises! That day, he was sitting on his Fisher-Price spider rocker chair and talking to the 2 hanging spider mobiles and smiling at them! I hope he starts talking early!
happy.gif

Fitti 360 – sounds like a lot of mommies love Fitti. Will try that next. So far, we are happiest with Huggies.

lanolin (lanolin) - have not fed Kieran any water between feeds yet, but I think small sips are okie, like when they have hiccups.</font>

hi bigtoes,
can i know how much you paid for the 6-in-1 vaccination at Kidslink? i'm still undecided if to bring my girl to a PD or the normal GP for her vaccinations.

<font color="0000ff">lanolin
haha.. i dun wanna look like his orange monkey!!!

oops.. am complaining coz he's sleeping way too much!!! haha.. like as tho something 'knocked' him out

nelc
oh ya i hope so too
happy.gif
when i told my MIL tat he was such a good boy sleeping whole day when i looked after her (trying to hint to her tat he doesn't have problems sleeping. not like what she kept complaining to mi abt) she mentioned, perhaps it's juz 1 of his sleepyhead days... hhhmm.... so qiao mah??

Bigtoes
that's so cute of Kieran!!! Max is not at all attracted / amused by the toys at his chair or playgym. he doesnt seem keen on things that can't move yet. the onli thing that can attract him now is his cot mobile. Thankfully I invested in it. haha... it's a worthwhile investment
happy.gif

Oh... i love Huggies too!! Have been buying them, so dun think will change brand.. haha</font>

hi mummies,

i'm finally done with my 40-day confinement! how are u ladies doing?!

looks like some of u are able to set a routine for your babies's feeds, but i cant seem to do tat. coz my boy sleeps like nobody's biz sometimes, and i cant bear to disturb him.

shld i wake him up? but my mom said if he wanna sleep then i shldnt "kiao" him up or he might throw tantrum(this might become a habit)!

oh, my elder girl has come back from the mkt with my mom! she's laughing like a crazy girl at the door now!

hope to hear from you mummies abt the routine! thanks!!

limay
wah!!! so early thinkng of him speaking liaoz!!! kekeke...next time you'll be complaining he is talking too much and will wish he will shut up and give you some peace..especially during bedtime!

GOON
GOON is good! tried it finally after finishing my fitti..super thin and absorbent..

tummytime
ok i think CH is too used to being on her tummy liaoz...nowadays when i put her on her tummy, she will not even try to lift her head..she wmay turn to left or right, but after which will just lie there comfortably looking at the pict beside her cot...

only when i put her on me tummy down, then she till attempt to lift her head up...

nelc
that's a very expensive pump youve melted wor!!!izzit the iq duo???

sasa
frankly, putting bb on a float isnt much of swimming lah. might as well get a float and then do it at home.save your money for milk fund or education fund for max!

bigtoes - i agree with you on letting them be exposed and be stronger .. jus that plastic poison so i am more upset ... anyway i won't dwell on it anymore.. can't turn back time.. will jus be extra careful from now onwards..
happy.gif

ya i think i should look for a PD near my place also instead of going back to TMC all the time.. anyone have recommendations? i am staying in sembawang..

yes my girl does alot of the coo-ing and huh-ing noises too! esp when she wakes up and good mood.. she can make those noises for a long time and always looking for someone to talk and play with her.. sometimes i tell my hubby " eh ur daughter acting cute again!" hahaha

lilboymum - ya, is the IQ duo! whole set of funnel, petal, valve and diaphragm.. lucky the pump motor still alive.. nvm la.. at least like wat the mummies mentioned, no fire hazard and my bb is fine.. can count my blessings liao.. the pump parts can buy back.. if anything happens to my bb or hubby, no amt of $$ can make up for it.

GOON diapers good also for night use? i requested for a sample but haven't got it yet. wanted to try but buying only 1 pack they don't deliver so requested for sample of 2 pcs. if good then order.
happy.gif

NECK RASHES
My baby has some reddish spots on his neck crease. I believed it is caused by his no-neck syndrome, resulting in no ventilation + spilled milk. Anyone has any ‘antidote’ to cure it? It is hard to ‘air’ it though. Jas mentioned abt SebaMEd ph5.5 Baby Facial Cream is good for rashes. Is it just as good on the neck area as well?

NITE FEEDS
I am going back to work in 2 weeks’ time and my bb is still having a 2hr-interval feeding interval. I tried to increase the feeding amt but, he still wake up at 2hrs later. Aiyoh. Is he being programmed to wake up at every 2hrs or wat? Anyone experienced the same problem as me? He is currently on 90ml and i tried to up to 120ml at one occasion, and he still wakes up 2 hrs later. I tried to give FM instead of BM oso kena 2 hrs interval. I seem to be ‘cursed’ by this 2hr tingie!!!

Btw, do u all feed the bb AUTOMATICALLY when it is feeding time? Or wait till the bb starts to stir?

FITTI 360
Is there any website to order huh? I am using Nepia now and feel that the thigh area is abit too tight though the waist area is loose. Same sentiments as Bigtoes. Erm...

Hi, Bigtoes

Your baby boy is so cute.......my baby boy is making a lot of cooing sounds, very heartwarming.. sometime he pees when I changed his diaper and I so fed up and want to scold him but he gave me that cooing sound and a silly smile.. I can only uncontrollably smile back and forgot abt his pee..

Hi,Lanolin

I fed my baby with water on and off, especially after feed. but not much, just a few slps.. and he pee a lot bec of this..

Hi,Jas

My boy is 2month and 13 days old and he is drinking only 130ml with a 3 hours interval.. I remembered when he was 2 months, he is drinking abt 90ml to 100ml only.. when I tried to feed him more, he either wasted it or merlion out..

<font color="119911">(jessi) - Kidslink is charging $440 for the 6-in-1 package (3 sessions), including consultation, so its cheaper than TMC where consultation &amp; GST are add-ons. There are no packages for the optionals (rotavirus and pneumococcal and others like chicken pox jab etc and these are pay per session). Not sure how good the PD is though, will update after his jab tomorrow.
happy.gif

sasa de mouse (sasa_xie) - how old is Max? Kieran was not interested in his jungle sensation playmat a couple of weeks back also, so maybe Max is still abit young to 'appreciate' the toys? He has gotten alot more interactive only these 1-2 weeks, and like to have people chatting with him!

aloevera (loever) - let your boy sleep!! Very soon you would be complaining that he is not sleeping enough (like me) and wishing he would nap more!!

Goldfish (goldfish1395) - used to wake Kieran up every 3 hours to feed during the day, but now that he is bigger, i am feeding on demand both day and nite. Its quite difficult to get him to sleep during the day, so can't bear to wake him up!

l'l CY^^l'l CH (lilboymum) - hehe, i grew up with 3 other sisters, and we are all very chatty, so i would love for Kieran to be talkative as well! Hubby was alot more quiet, so we shall see who baby takes after (me i hope!)</font>

Jas
I was in the same situation as you.. was against the pacifier but I had to give in to it as my baby was crying too much! He's much better now &amp; sleeps better too. I guess we just have to wean them off it early.

I have the SebaMed Facial Cream but now I'm trying out California Baby Calendula Cream first. Will try out the SebaMed onw tomorrow &amp; see how it goes. I suspect the rash is eczema.. sigh.

lanolin
Devon's the most fussy in the afternoon, from 2 to 5pm.. can cry non-stop man!

bigtoes,
Better be careful what u wish for! Parents are always like that --- wonder when they will walk and then when they walk, u wish they can stay still. Wonder when they can talk and when they talk non-stop, u wish they could stop.... Generally, boys (of cos there are exceptions) tend to be slower in terms of speech development. My FB still babbles from time to time, especially when he's really excited.

Bigtoes/Lok
My FB is Very talkative for a boy...it's fun but it can get tiring when u are busy or talking to someone and he insists on u listening to him instead...have had to tell him off a few times for interrupting me (he just stands in between me and the other person while we are talking and I find this very rude so I tell him off)...

LC,
ya, girls can have nice dresses. I also felt very 'left out' when I had my boy.. cos I see all my friends with girls, they really dress up the girls so nicely! SO now that my 2nd one is a girl, i bot many pretty dresses for her. Haha.. to the extent i felt that i have been unfair to my boy.. cos boy clothes, after a while, pattern all the same!

Lanolin,
hee, she really looks like she is posing hor. I just managed to catch her in that position.

Drinking water,
I tried introducing water to Kaiden whenever he hiccups but he doesnt take it..hmmm..maybe getting him used to water drinking in early age is a good idea afterall..
happy.gif

Diapers,
Bigtoes, I use huggies too..I like it..so far there is no leakage..actually drypers is ok too..just have to change it more frequent than the more expensive brands

Mei,
Have you tried using warm water to clean your little one's face? Kaiden used to have alot of spots and rashes on his face. I clean his face with boiled water 3x a day, it works.

BB talk,
Kaiden loves his cot mobile..he would stare at it and goo gaaa at it..he doesnt appreciate his hanging toys in the car seat and stroller though..maybe too early age?

Mittens,
Do u still let your little ones wear them? Any particular age to stop wearing them?

Angeline,
I also didnt sign up the swimming package cos I didnt like the idea of them pouring water from one tub to the another..more a safety reason..what if they drop the pail on the bb's head?! But still I let my boy swim again (cos he needs his exercise) before 6 mths..afterwhich I would let him use the pool..

bacon&amp;egg,
hmm, i read that we are not supposed to give water to young babies.. i can't remember what is the age, maybe less than 4months.. not supposed to give water cos may lead to water-toxification or something like that. maybe a little is ok bah.

<font color="0077aa">Limay &amp; Sasa: Zane not interested in the play gym I bought as well. When I put him there for a while, he will start crying! But he seem to like the cot mobile, he laugh &amp; smile when I made the fish swing! But also for a short while only, he has short attention span!

6in1: Still don't know whether to go PD or GP, GP charge about $108 / jab, no need to pay for consultation &amp; Kidslink charge $440 for 3 jabs.. Hmm.. Thinking thinking...

Zane always like to make coo-ing sounds &amp; its so cute! He is more talkative in the morning.</font>

autum,
thats what i read too..but a little is fine i guess..I tried giving some to my boy..but he doesnt drink it..maybe not used to the taste of water?!

bacon&amp;egg / Autum,
It's 6 mths. Not recommended to give water below this age. My FB was not given any water till after 6 mths. He has no problem adjusting at all. In fact, I think he's a shui tong (also has to do with his activeness).

bacon&amp;egg,
I will start to remove his mittens next week. Usually around 6-8 weeks. They need to start feeling things with their hands soon to stimulate development.

bigtoes,
haha! i was thinking of disturbing him in the day so tat he can sleep thru the nite! evil grin*

FEEDING WATER
my boy is on TBF, and we do feed him water(with gripe water) after his bath everyday, btw 10-30ml of water.

<font color="0000ff">Bacon&amp;egg
I've already removed my boy's mittens 2 wks back. Onli wear mittens for him at nite when he slps coz i realised his hands are very cold at nite. Day time, he's free to roam and he always ends up sucking his 'drumstick'..

Bigtoes
Max should be bigger den Kieran. He's already 2 mths 9days...
happy.gif
</font>

Sasa, Max also sucking drumstick.. Janelle also.. and now she can find her way to bring her fingers into her mouth.. suck until got sound some more..

Stefseanshar:I am afraid I can't make it for the East gathering cos Isaac's grounded by his dad until his 6-in-1 jab. Thanks for organising!

dseptkon: yeah, it's a mystery to us too. Since the CL left, he hasn't been able to sleep there for long. Maybe he knows it's now the maid who is sleeping in there, and the room doesn't smell the same anymore?!!! LOL Anyway, he is afraid of loneliness and silence, so placing him on the sofa will make him feel more secure.

storeberry: My FOC playgym is also rejected by Isaac! And, he is tired of the 4 tunes coming out from his cot mobile! So too is he sick of the Classical music CD I got!

I dunno how to please this boy anymore!

Bacon&amp;eggs: I air Issac's hands from time to time. He likes to gnaw his mittens too.

Mei: I use boiled water too, to wipe the milk stains as soon as he pukes. The PD gave me Desowen which is very effective.

Bigtoes: I agree with experienced moms like Lok and Ava about wishing for our bbs to quickly get more chatty and talkative. I felt so tired answering my nephews when I used to stay over at my folks' place on weekends (before my DH was back in SG). Sometimes, I dunno what to say to them and how to answer them when I'm doing my own things. When my nephew could crawl, walk, flip, my parents just couldn't stop to take a breather! They (and the maid of course) were crawling, walking, supporting, chasing after the todd! At least now Isaac is nicely snugged inside his cot and sound asleep, while I can take my 5-10min bath.

Possetting - my boy has been throwing up some "curd like" milk after his burp post feeding. Maybe like 2 to 3 tea spoon-fulls. Is this ok? Or is he having reflux??
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Jaymickey
yah lor.. suck till so loud sound. haha.. so farni. it tickles my FIL so much. sometimes I wonder if it's really so tasty, muahaha... hb says it is.. coz its SALTED!!! :p

Flos
get those children's CD full of nursery rhymes
happy.gif
</font>

storeberry: I have the CD but I only watched it once some time back, shall dig out the CD and watch if the boy looks like Eamon!
happy.gif

toys/gym/mobile: my boy hates his playgym! he would cry when we place him on the mat. He only started showing interest in his cot mobile last week. He smiled in amusement this morning when he saw it. But he loves rattles, or anything that makes noise and is colourful. He'll turn his head to search for the source of the noise and his eyes will dart very fast too.

sasa: my boy is also alot more sleepy than usual. was surprised he slept so much in the day and can still sleep at night!

lok

my FB sometimes dun go CC if my hubby got something on &amp; cant bring her go...so tt will be me alone with the 2 of them at home.She will go inside the room n shake her hands,body etc asking her to wake up..lately she likes to touch her hair n sometimes pull alittle...etc..headache man

LC

i went to the Harbourfront branch on sunday..maybe its because its too crowded n thats y they didnt change? haha..u try once n let me koe..haha..hey,maybe can have a small gathering at Plaza singapura....coffee session..

mittens/booties

i still letting carine wear them coz find her hands/feet quite cold..but will remove soon..say abt 2weeks...

bacon egg

their basin is quite ok coz i saw they trf water when no bb inside...its the hygiene but again anyway,when next time she turns 6mths i bring her go pool swims oso the same...

Lok,
ya, I also never give water to my FB in the early months. I think I gave him a bit of water from 4mths cos i started feeding him cereal then. Now my FB also can drink quite a bit of water.. so I agree that they definitely can adjust.. no need to train to drink water..

Lanolin,
possetting a bit of milk curd is ok.. not reflux. that could just be from burping. Reflux is really quite serious.. vomit straight after drinking.. and every milk feed is like that.

Baconegg, Sasa,
For my FB, i only remove mittens when he was a few months old! Yea, I always let him wear mittens last time cos I don't want his hands to be cold. Cos I send him to Infant Care last time. Hmm, some people believe should remove mittens early to let baby learn to flex their hands/fingers.. but I don't feel that my boy has 'lost out' in terms of learning how to use his hands/fingers.. I rather he wear mittens so that he doesn't suck his fingers.

angeline,
for me, they were transferring water with bbs inside hence i am apprehensive..in any case, will still go for it sometime..just have to watch out for hygiene and safety measures then
happy.gif

drinking water,
tried once but kaiden didnt drink..i guess with the advices from the mommies here, i wont have to try again till later age. thanks
happy.gif

Mittens,
thanks for the advices..think i will keep the mittens on during sleep time and take it out during playtime..

HI mummies

sorry have been MIA the whole of last week. a lot of energy spent on attending to bb at nite. and also trying to meet deadlines.

godlfish...my bb also waskes up like 2 hours every nite...yday lagi worse., he like didn't sleep for like 4 hours...kept drinking milk like what felt like every hour...and was long drinking session. i was a bit cross with him. thank goodness my parents were around to help.
how big is ur bb now? mine just hit 6 weeks. guess i've got to be patient.

jaymickeyt: u are feeding FM?

bigtoes: my elisha has been cooing and gurgling since he was abt a month old. but the annoying thing is he LOVES to talk a LOT during the wee hours of the nite or early morning. aiyo...can faint. have been a couple of times i told him to entertain himself and i dozed off.
i hope my kid starts speaking early. told him recently that the 3 most impt words he shd learn are MILK, PEE, POOP>..cos that wld make my life infinitely better. so desperate i am tt mama and papa are not so impt ...haha.

flos: how long do u have to put isaac on the 2 hrly fed schedue?

autum: Oh! I removed his mittens since he was abt 3+wk old...but sometimes still put them on. My infant massage instructor who's a midwife told me that actually in our tropical climate don't really need to wear them. Of cos if their fingers are cold like my baby's are in the a/c room, i let him wear.

lok: my bb loves to poop into a freshly changed diaper and he does it most often like at 2 or 3 am..and he would give me a cheeky grin and coo at me.

isabelle: how come u are back at work so soon?

fitti: i tried fitti..i didn't like it very much cos i found the band at the top a bit too thick and hard. i jus tried goo.n sample today...thin and compact. nepia is a bit bulky.

LEAKY Breasts: ANyone with this prob? My milk flow suddenly SQUIRTS like afountain in the last 3 days. bb gets annoyed and i do too. I think the let down is too forceful for him that he's been coughing q a bit. Dunno what to do. stopped taking my fenugreek. My milk really arches across his face and sprays onto my arm, the floor , the sofa. annoying !!! i also stopped expressing cos worried tt wld trigger MORE milk supply. ANyone can give me some advice? when will my milk supply adjust itself?

bbs talking:
i've gotta agree with l'lcy^^l'lch that once they can speak, you wish they'd not speak so much. esp when they turn 3 year old. they keep asking WHYYYYYYY??? Jared has been asking why for everything. why daddy parks the car at deck A and not his fav deck E, why petrol kiosk is smelling, why cadence must come out of my tummy, why it's raining. sometimes i really can't answer his qns. and he also has the habit of sounding like a broken record. he can repeat the same qn/statement until someone answers him.

ava,
did adan go thru that stage? by the way, i don't think i can attend the gathering at your pl. someone else can take my slot now.

nelc,
you're not the only absentminded one. i did exactly what you did too previously during nat's confinement. only difference is i didn't put in the things to sterilise. i boiled water in a pot and totally forgot about it until i heard cackling noises from the kitchen. my water was all dried up and the fire was still there, cooking my pot! but i've since learnt my lesson and am not so forgetful. also, if you wanna sterilise things in the traditional way, don't put those things in together to boil. you shd boil the water already, then soak the parts in it. coz if you boil it together, it releases toxin.

mittens:
cadence has never worn mittens coz her hands are too tiny. mittens and booties never fit her. so at night, she wears the long sleeve rompers and i just pull out the sleeves such that it covers her fingers as well and tie it. can't do it now coz her hands are growing rather long.

sarahmay,
think your milk ss is stabilising. that's why the spray. look on the bright side. at least elisha will have lots of your bm??

just now, i latched cadence from 12pm till 2.30pm!!! so irritated. she was obviously hungry coz she was rooting the whole time, then i latched her to my left breast and she sucked then un-latched herself and when i tried to put her back, yelled and pushed and make '可怜' face at me! so i put her to the right breast. then she sucked. after a while, she would un-latch and cry, then search for the nipple again, latch, unlatch, cry. and this continued for 2.5 hours!!! sooooooooooooooooooooo angry!!! and nipples were sooooooooooo sore! after that, told my maid to top her up with 90ml fm then she went to sleep. think my milk ss is not meeting her demands.

sarahmay,

u should be glad! Dun see it as a pblm. Sometimes my flow is very forceful too. Sprays all over her face, hair and everywhere else when she unlatches cos she chokes as flow is too fast for her. But I just use a cloth and apply pressure on my nipple when she unlatches. It'll then slow down and I'll latch her on again.

I only express when necessary, that is, for isabelle's daily 200ml supplement feed and for gabbie's feeds now that I'm back at work. Other than that I do not express. I do not store frozen BM either. It's all exact ss and dd for me.

I'm back cos my 56 days of ML has ended. Now is hols for sec sch so I work halfday for the next 3 weeks. Official time is 8am to 12noon, but have to stay back to do work on some days. Will take the next 3 mths off in jan and feb!

sarahmay: u r working?! Regarding the 2-hrly routine, it's all based on trial. My Isaac has insofar been very punctual. E.g 12pm feed, next feed is +/-15min 2 pm.

It sed to be better for us cos it was 3 hrly 'zun zun', so we could go out to the malls without worrying that he'll yell out unexpectedly. But his recent merlion episode has upset the ideal routine.

Anyway, I'm not really worried that he is vomitting anymore cos he is gaining weight. He was 5.5kg this morning @ 7 weeks.

I usually weigh before feeding him, after changing his diapers (cos his loaded diapers adds weight), and before I consume my breakfast (empty stomach) to get a more exact weight difference.

BM spraying like a fountain? Yes! it was really embarrassing at the PD clinic last Wed when I was BF-ing Isaac. my milk was squirting out and I THINK some moms saw it!!! kekekeke! I wished at that point, that I had a nursing shawl to cover the embarrassment!

Alabone: you're the ke lian one I think
happy.gif

isa: why r u back at work? thot it's already nearing the end of the school semester?

Jas: I think 120ml is ok lah...At first I was worried that reducing my son's intake to 90ml from 150ml will cause his weight to drop drastically, but actually, if u calculate the total milk intake per 24 hrs, it's still within the normal healthy range. At least I know Isaac is absorbing his 90ml.

DIAPERS: I hv never tried other brands apart from the sample Drypers (which leaked) and Mamy poko. I dun think it's really THAT expensive if u invest in a good and absorbent brand like Pampers. After the CL left, I only use 6-8 pampers per 24hr. It's actually NOT that many per day lah...At least I know it doesn't leak, therefore I wash less...and also, it doesn't cause Isaac to get rashes easily, therefore I dun need to spend so much on an expensive nappy cream (To date, I hardly use the Desitin which I bought). A cheap brand like Drapolene works just as well...

alabone
Adan is still like that with neverending questions
happy.gif

"NEL" gathering on sunday
I'm gonna keep it simple. no catering, no big 'do. Just some simple finger foods and drinks. Can?

The latest gathering list:

NEL gathering @Ava's: 2 Nov, Sunday afternoon (3-5pm)
1. Ava + 3 kids
2. Bigtoes(limay) + Dracwy + Kieran
3. Mei + hubby + Devon
4. Isa_belle + Gabbie
5. Angeline + Carine
6. Jojobar + hubby(maybe)+ Marcellus
7. Lanolin + Bo + Declan
8. Bacon &amp; egg and family

sarahmay
for forceful letdown, try lying down when bfg (that's if elisha doesnt mind) so gavity works against the flow. had that problem. very frustrating coz bb kept crying.

alternatively, try expressing a bit first before the feed(then you have to time the feed nicely)..so it wont be too engorge that the letdown becomes too strong...

alabone, ava
yes, i hate it when CY (my fb) starts his incessant chatting before he sleeps. it doesnt do anything to put him to sleep, only to make him more excitable and awake!!very angry with him at times for that...

alabone
another growth spurt ah?? yes super frustrating...ch does that sometimes too. worse now she's having such bad milk rash, and she loves to rub her entire face all over with milk...haiz..gave in to a bit of gentrisone today...hope it gets better and i;ll stop immediately

Hi Ava,
Can I just tentatively put down my name first? I would love to meet u mummies, but Sunday is family day.. plus my FIL is coming over from Msia. But if i can get away for 2 hrs, i hope to see u mummies!

1. Ava + 3 kids
3. Mei + hubby + Devon
4. Isa_belle + Gabbie
5. Angeline + Carine
7. Lanolin + Bo + Declan
9. Autum + EV (tentative)

Ava - can I offer to bring something? Like a cake (but not the canele type...normal normal type) ... or is there something else u'd rather I bring? Drinks?

<font color="0077aa">Shazz: Yah, my boy also only shown interst in his cot mobile last week. He will squeals in delight!

And I think now they are very interested in sounds &amp; colors, I have this caterpillar that have rattles &amp; sound &amp; when I shake it, he will turn &amp; look at it.
happy.gif

Went shopping with hubby yday! Bought a pair of skinny jeans, one tee &amp; a top! Not enough for my work next week! I tried so many pieces of my work clothes &amp; none fit! Dar*!</font>

I have a big scare today. I was at the Cold Storage this evening and hang my groceries at one side of the pram (cos my bag was hung at the other side). Then suddenly, the pram fell behind . I din notice it was falling cos i turned to face the cashier to pay her.
Luckily, bb was intact inside and he din cry. Oso quite lucky tat i had placed pillow n bolster on each side of pram, if not he may knock against the pram.
Scared me out of my wits !!!

storeberry (storeberry): I'm still wearing what I wore during my preggy days to make me less depressed! haha ... too sian to shop for clothes now too cos still hoping to shed more weight or rather fats around the tummy and hip! I bought 2 tops last week and I had to buy L leh!
sad.gif

Millie (millie22): oh dear! both of you must have been so scared! by the way, what stroller were you using?

flos,
you're right. the one who's ke lian was me!!! imagine latching for 2.5hours. what a nightmare. glad to know that isaac is getting better and gaining weight.

l'lcy,
not sure if it's another growth spurt. so many growth spurts meh??? i thought after the sixth week growth spurt, the next one is the 3rd mth???? i was really v v pek cek but i managed to control my temper coz i had sufficient sleep the night before. if it had been my usual 3 hour sleep at night, i'd have screamed at her already. what's that you give to ch??

Millie,
oh dear. glad that bb is fine. happened to some of my friends too. presently, our bbs are quite light so i don't think it's a grand idea to hang things behind. i constantly remind myself of this too.

shazz,
i know how it feels to have to buy a bigger size... i went shopping the other day and also had to buy L for a dress i bought. everywhere else fitted nicely but bust area just couldn't fit. so i got an L instead. my weight fluctuates like a yo-yo. my weight in the morning and in the night can differ by 2kg!!!! i'm so confused by my current weight.

storeberry,
you can fit into skinny jeans!!!! that's good mah!

Dear Ava,

Count me in! (although I don't exactly live on the NEL :p)

1. Ava + 3 kids
3. Mei + hubby + Devon
4. Isa_belle + Gabbie
5. Angeline + Carine
7. Lanolin + Bo + Declan
9. Autum + EV (tentative)
10. KymKym + Hub (maybe) + Scarlett

Ava

so sorry..gota miss the gathering at your house liao as my hubby grandma just pass away...sunday will still be at wake i guess..

Back