(2008/08) Aug 2008

celyn
ya, can said so lor...when i heard her disappointed voice, quite sad lah. =(
she already quite disappointed when i need to work on x'mas eve, especially when 2 of my sis told her last night that they only need to work half day today. >P

snow

hugz!
how come no half day leh? i tot ur boss v kind one. :p

she heard and compared ar. aiyo. mum's heart break

morning mommies

very blue blue and wet wed morning.
sad.gif

y wet? ytd n today here big sun!

but I prefer wet n cooling which means in higher places, it's snowing
kekeke!!

hi mommies,
our kiddos now in K1 right. May i ask how many class teacher(s) do they have now? and how many kids in their class?

Jas now has only 1 class teacher and her class has 20 kids.
There is another Laoshi (chinese teacher) but she only comes in during the chinese lessons, not permanently in the class.

hmmm...1 teacher can handle 20 4yo kids?

Before that when in N1 & N2, she has 2 class teachers.

mulberry
is there new teachers? maybe u wanna ask.

I know mine 2 perm teacher plus 1 teacher handling 20 k1 students.

I know even in k2, also min 2 teachers

Sylvia,
no leh, it's confirmed 1 perm teacher only. She's in charge of english & maths.
The Lao Shi only comes in during chinese lessons. She is 'shared' between N2s & K1s classes (or maybe it's K1s & K2s classes, not very sure :p).
but i'm not sure whether will there be some assistant teacher who will help out during outdoor time, lunch time n shower time...coz those times need more 'physical' work right..

Rata,
but i don't expect her school to just meet mcys ratio lor coz her school is consider the premium type. Disappointed to know this year K1 their ratio is so high. haiz..

Celyn,
2 teachers to 22 kids is reasonable. i would be fine with that.

mulberry

u wanna ask n chk. I think as u mentioned that outdoor, lunchtime, shower time, they shld hv extra assistants to help out orelse think will be a big mess.

I only know to music room is 3 teachers. go outfield trip is teacher ratio 1: 5 for N2. but look like K1 & K2 still the same.

‘The City’ – Singapore’s first interactive children’s playground
Located in Liang Court (#03-04A, 177 River Valley Road)

It is designed for children to dress up and role-play real-life and fantasy scenarios. They can be cooks, cashiers, doctors, nurses, policemen, super heroes, princesses or construction workers – the amount of costume options is really quite impressive. And then they can be these characters in various rooms set up to inspire their creative juices. The themed rooms included a supermarket, medical clinic, post office, café, beauty salon, nursery, kitchen, soft block construction area and more. It’s done very very well, including a “road” that goes around the middle area for kids to zip around, but they can also learn road rules and how to identify signs. All of it is designed to create realistic situations so the kids can learn as well, which includes a recycling and health message in the supermarket. It’s simple genius really.
http://singaporekids365.com/2012/12/16/57-the-city-singapore/

morning mummies. =)

sylvia
that reminds me of my 1st CL, she also dun allow me to look at computer or hp....said eye sight will deterorate kinda stuff.
hee hee....just rest bah, gd for u also mah.

Celyn, I hv Cl for both. But I fired 1st Cl 4th day after her horror acts then replaced with this present Cl. This time round ask her to help 2 wks then I do the rest myself.

Snow
Tio nag big time on too much time on phone & laptop whn usually they zz then I browse . Kekeke!

Nw she fetch bbm fm sch, so I sneak in to chk. Lol!!

V tired bf 2 .... Engorgment while my pump aka bbm sometimes nt helping me. Keke!!
I go off Liao ...

Morning mummies.

Sylvia,
Y dun you express out? Rotate between BF and bottle den next time easier to wean off rite? Or u intend to BF for another 4 yrs?

sylvia
2 wks only?
why dun get cl to help till 1 mth? =(
dun touch too much water hor, i dun believe in that when i had #1 and it really caused some aching pain after that de lor. -_-"
2nd 1 i scared liao, confinement do properly and after that all those aching pain really goes away liao leh...miracle....ha ha.... >D

snow, or isit? i touch water as usual for my #1 coz my mum did confinement for me so i ve to help out. then #2 got cl but i still wash my own pump touch wood so far so good. heng.

think 2 weeks onli coz after which is cny

morning mommies

snow74,
i agree. yu ze's time i have very good confinement. yu xi's time, my confinement is not as good cos have to handle yu ze as well. really feel a bit different. more joints aching. hahahah.... sign of old age also

morning mummies. =)

rata
its true...i have a friend who has 5 kids, she told me so also.
after the 1st kid, she was aching all over.
so she almost dun dare to give birth, till her mum called her to do a proper confinement for 2nd 1 to cure that problem.
after 2nd confinement, her aching pain really gone liao wor...miracle rite? -_-"
dunno why, but same thing happen to me lor...its after that then i noe she has same experience.
u never kena maybe cos u are all the while born very strong, ur mum must have taken very gd care of u during ur "grown up" phase...hee hee...

celyn
its not about age leh, cos mine is reverse theory lor.
ya...if u keep needed to carry yu ze while doing confinement, its not surprising that after that ur joints will abit ache lor. =P

snow74,
my colleague also like that. refuse to do proper confinement till her 3rd child, she guai guai follow and do. all problem gone.
happy.gif

i didn't really carry him but didn't rest as much since need to 'look after' him.

Celyn, must hv Cl or else really nt easy to rest, bf, cook etc.

Snow, ok noted. Think I more suibian as in nt so strict though Cl kept nagging. :p even I wear more sleeveless as super hot n sweating. Then managed to wash hair once with special ingredients coz really can't stand the sweating.

2wks as she gng home for CNY. But she will prep my groceries for 3rd wk so that I can just cook. & double boil Dom for my 4th wk. initially she only said to help me find another Cl but no suitable ones n knowing my situation, she offered 2 wks. If nt CNY, she dun mind do 1 mth.

Anyway will be doing 40 days confinement like bbm's time to make sure I recover. At least body can take heaty food, bbm 's time even red date water had to be super mild as coughing after drinking 1 wk.

Plus having epidural side effect, so hope the numbness will also recover.......

Will up my socks n do proper confinement nw!

Nana,I did rotate bf & bottle but bbm reject bottle fm 2nd mth old. The practice nw is use cup & syringe to feed.

Anyway, #2 latch for food, bbm latch for security need due to sibling rivalry. Latch bcos #2 is doing it so I feeding twins nw. My engorgment are all clear by bbm when I ask her to help.
But looking at the pattern, bbm can off when she decide nt to once she overcome this phrase.

I enjoy attachment parenting so even when I had to work overseas when bbm 1 yo still find it ok even when the country nt pro bf.

Latch means fresh bm with nutrients included, no contamination, no washing, no need to reheat, no need to store,no need to sterilize, no need to carry tons of things during travel. Will take cue fm #2 to see when to stop bf.

Snow, can't dun plan if nt, no one to cook confinement food for me, meals for bbm, boil red date tea, prep herb water for body wipe, no one to bath both kids, send #2 for jaundice blood test twice a wk, etc.... These r still basic ones not including house chores which dun think I can even do as I rather zzzzz.

Tio nag on the eye again. :p

Morning mummies!

Haha... Sounds like a miracle! So I guess I have been having aches and pain everywhere coz I have not done a proper confinement. Only had CL for 1 week. But I bathed n washed my hair like 2x a day. N went NTUC, cook, wash, etc straight after CL leaves. If really so sheng qi, den I should consider having #2! Lolx

Back