(2008/08) Aug 2008

morning mummies

snow74,
i just saw from guardian, friso having promo. 3 tins of 900g for $75. if you buy 2 packs of 3 tins, it will be $140 ($10 discount) + free 1 box of sachet (900g). today is the last day of promo liao. if they have no stock, you can pay and get them to deliver. friso 4 is $130 for 2 packs.

yln,
nex is just 1-2 train stop away if you take circle line from j8.
happy.gif

i saw the banner at parkway too.

Celyn
U win liao lor..I ordered $260 only, need place to store all these milk tins leh..ha ha.. >D

Yln
Kaer drinking friso also?
Need me to help u order to ur address?
Think imm promo till tmr.
happy.gif

Morning mummies

Snow7 & Sylvia,
They drink very fast leh. The last batch I bought with snow7 finish long ago. I think this batch won't last very long loh. Maybe 7 month or less.

then I also bought a small pack of nespray for yu ze to try, considering to downgrade him to that. It's half the price.

snow
Ya..she drinking friso 4.

Can help me check if imm still have promo? If have ,u let me know..
happy.gif

Celyn
I also bought a pack of small nespray but kaer dun like..so, it's all wasted now..dunno what to do with the pack of opened nespray..sigh..I also dunno how to switch kaer to another brand...a cheaper one..hahah

yln
should be still have...later i go see.
if have, how many "pack" u wanna order? =)
incase last mins i can't contact u lor...hee hee..

celyn
ya, understand...
now both my gals drinking friso 4, its like evaporating by itself like that.
especially 900gm tin de, think can't last for 2wks lor. =)
but hor, no place to store lah. =P

snow74,
i still let yu ze take friso 3 cos its easier since both taking the same. and for this promo, the price is only $10 so i just leave it. yu ze is the one drinking up my friso loh. yu xi don't drink as much milk as yu ze. she drinks more fresh milk.

yln,
i just try yesterday night. he didn't finished. but this morning one, he did finish them. shall continue to try and see how. so far, they have not been fussy with milk. any brand also can. so i have no problem switching them between brands. even the japanese brand i bought when i was in japan, they also ok. but yu ze don't like pediasure, also good cos that is so ex.

Snow... kekekeke!!
Shld I consider myself lucky. :p

I am the one drinking FM loh. kekekeke!!

Pam,
u wanna pass ur open nespray to celyn to try?

Ya... it's cheaper and plus they r old already.

Celyn

Japan FM is more delicious leh. Kekeke! Maybe more sweet?

Hmm.... I'm thinking shld I let Meredith try Japan FM. :p

Nw she only wants apple juice n not milk. Headache........ Or I hv to chg fresh milk brand....

Snow
I think I will go down myself Le... Cuz I need to make a trip to Giant anyway...I tried calling the IMM Watson but no answer yet...

Celyn
Kaer quite like pediasure, but only the choco one..it's very ex...so I only buy once in awhile the bottled one...haha

sylvia
eh....pro and con lah.
cos i find that when nynn drink fm, she can grow taller faster...dunno why.
there was once she dun want fm, then her height like not progressing like that leh. =(

yln
its guardian, not watson... -_-"
okie, let me noe before 12.30pm in case u cannot make it there bah. =)

yln,
you can ask them if you can place order and get them to deliver loh. when i order from nex, they got no stock at all.

sylvia,
i don't know leh. i don't eat their stuff. whatever left over food, its given to hubby. hahaha.....

yln
ya, they dun have stock so i ordered. =)
SnS got that promo also?
oh...the one downstair at my house area dun have, lucky for u.
its definitely a gd buy, $130 for 7 cans of friso4.

Hi mummies.

See you all buy Friso so shiok hor? It's been a long time since I buy in bulk. My stupid hb insists tt we keep Velle on Isomil after the hospitalisation epidsode in Feb. Isomil has only 1 siz (900g) and it's $39-40 lor. So ex. Cannot buy bulk and never see promo before. Haiz....

mummynana
sounded quite siong leh, but does velle still drinking lotsa milk?

sylvia
boys dun like dancing de meh? -_-"
when i went #1 class party mid of this yr, the teacher turned on music and i saw boys enjoyed dancing not any lesser as compared to gals leh.
and in most hip hop classes, infact i saw mostly boys....but those are teenagers lah.
why u suddenly ask that? =)

mummynana,
unless anvelle is allergic to normal cow's milk, if not there is no need to keep her on isomil loh. soy milk seldom have promo one cos very limited group of people buying.

snow74,
comparing yu ze and yu xi, yu ze doesn't like to dance as much as yu xi loh. once music is on, yu xi will start to move with music. yu ze will just stand there and listen, seldom move.

Morning mummies.
happy.gif

Me on leave at home taking care both gals today, now looking at zynn 'performing'...ha ha..singing and running around.

Celyn
Does yu ze's cc has sing and dance session?
Did the teacher feedback anything about he not joining in?
Cos dancing is gd in training their hand and leg coordination.
sad.gif

Rata
U mean gain totally dun have promo at all or what?

snow74,
in cc is different mah. he will sing and dance loh. but once outside hoh, he becomes very 'restricted'. at home, he will also sing and dance. his dance is jumping up and down.

Hi mommies.. long time no see!
happy.gif

may i know what is the height and weight of ur 3yr old?

Braiden is only 93cm and 13.5kg.. Very small size! At age 3 i expect the height to be 98-105cm n weight 16-17 according to the chart..

Is it cos he doesnt drink milk thats why so small?
sad.gif

celyn.. i read that the predicted boy's height (in future) is mom+dad avg height +6.5cm.. Like that count, Braiden next time only 174cm..

Oic..cos both u and ur hus slim type mah.

Anyways Braiden doesnt know how to use the word 'fat' so he will always touch my tummy and say "Mummy 你很饱!" =_=“

NiNi,

I think Braiden looks ok leh.. If you're worried, feed him other stuff tt has calcium. Ashley's milk intake is quite low, at the most 150ml per feed, 3x a day. Sometimes she won't even finish the 150ml, taking in half.. Waste the milk

Celyn,
I still am leh.. Why u ask?

hisstory,
just kpo loh. cos they are already 3 years old mah. i'm also still sterilising cos doing it for yu xi so also throw yu ze's bottle in loh.

hi mummies

celyn
ya..im still sterilizing bottles..

hisstory
kaer's the same..her intake for milk has gone done by almost half..i just buy her cheese and yogurt to supplement..hopefully it works..plus she kept injuring herself for the past 3 weeks..she lost alot of weight...plus dun want to drink milk also..sigh...
btw, i saw u at J8 last wed with ur hb..
happy.gif
..looking good ya..
happy.gif

hmmm.... looks like yu ze is still drinking a fair bit of milk. 180ml morning and afternoon nap, 270ml for night. but cos i just change to nespray for him, he only drink half. so hubby say change back to friso for him. sometimes, in the afternoon when we are out. whatever yu xi can't finished, i will offer it to him and he will finished it off too. on top of these, he will also drink fresh milk as and when he wants.

celyn,
heheh, yah lor, i also think if u r still sterilising for Yu Xi, also for Yu Ze
happy.gif
hee..

Gd for Yu Ze to drink a lot of milk, one thing less to worry! heheh.. Ashley's 'new' source of 'calcium' is chocolate.. argh!

YLN,
I think for Ashley she is too playful, rather do stuff than to drink milk. *haiz* Kaer kept injuring herself? You mean apart from the cut on her chin ah?
Looking gd? Thanks man.. Some days I feel like crap coz the tummy has suddenly gotten so swollen, maybe I've forgotten how it was with Ashley. What were you doing at j8?

i got a problem now. yu ze don't want to go toilet to poo. he also won't ask for diaper to poo. we knows he wants to poo cos he will keep complaining about tummy pain and want to put ru yi oil. so now hubby will offer him to wear diaper whenever he say tummy pain. then he will wear diaper and poo.

he say tummy pain again. i ask him if got ng ng coming, he say don't have and no ng ng. then when i ask if he wants to wear pampers to ng ng. he will say yes, wear pamper.

should i just let him wear diaper to poo and hope for one fine day he say he wants to go toilet? or just ignore him and don't offer him diaper till he bo bian and go toilet? by then will he be too constipated to poo?

we also realise he will poo in the middle of the night in his sleep. then suddenly wake up, come to us and tell us he poo. what is a good way to stop him?

nini,

Std height for age 3 is 95cm only wor. by age 4 is 100cm leh.

See wrong chart? Don't worry about the height... he will grow tall next time as now all kids are full nourished.
happy.gif

I din sterilise my milk bottles coz only 1 for fresh milk.

Back